"Track Two" exists?

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Darren
captain of 1,000

"Track Two" exists?

Post by Darren »

Please, if you have the ability, convince me that "Track Two" even exists. So I can feel that not all is lost.
Cleon Skousen wrote:

Track Two

But the Lord isn't going to allow this government to be destroyed. Although administrations may destroy themselves, systems may destroy themselves, this country's going to survive. J. Reuben Clark knew how it would survive: build track two. Don't get in front of that train on track one, it will just run over you. You quietly build track two.

Sometimes people say, "Dr. Skousen, you spent your whole life studying these things that have gone wrong, with the attack on the Constitution and everything. Why are you so optimistic?"

I say to them, "I read the book, and in the end, we win." Now, it's on track two that we win.
I have tried and tried to put my hand to the building of track two, and I look around and see that nothing has been done, some talk but otherwise it is like a great trap has swallowed up the efforts of hundreds, and some constitutionalists floating around in lifeboats . How about you?

Thank you,
Darren

AussieOi
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: "Track Two" exists?

Post by AussieOi »

Do you read much that Drjme posts?

Track 2....the track that man_didn't_build perhaps?

drjme
captain of 1,000

Post by drjme »

was just about to post here :)
Darren wrote:Please, if you have the ability, convince me that "Track Two" even exists. So I can feel that not all is lost.
Cleon Skousen wrote:

Track Two

But the Lord isn't going to allow this government to be destroyed. Although administrations may destroy themselves, systems may destroy themselves, this country's going to survive. J. Reuben Clark knew how it would survive: build track two. Don't get in front of that train on track one, it will just run over you. You quietly build track two.

Sometimes people say, "Dr. Skousen, you spent your whole life studying these things that have gone wrong, with the attack on the Constitution and everything. Why are you so optimistic?"

I say to them, "I read the book, and in the end, we win." Now, it's on track two that we win.
I have tried and tried to put my hand to the building of track two, and I look around and see that nothing has been done, some talk but otherwise it is like a great trap has swallowed up the efforts of hundreds, and some constitutionalists floating around in lifeboats . How about you?

Thank you,
Darren
build 'The kingdom of God': "I read the book, and in the end, we win."

The kingdom of God wins. All other kingdoms are obsolete. If His kingdom wins, Why not build it now? track two should have been track one really.
14 And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.
18 But the saints of the most High shall take the kingdom, and possess the kingdom for ever, even for ever and ever.
26 But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion (the adversaries dominion), to consume and to destroy it unto the end.
27 And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.
the kingdoms of men will be destroyed, however 'worthy' they may seem, but the Kingdom of God shall not be destroyed, it is unending, for ever and ever. It is given to the saints (us) to take possession. When were we supposed to take possession of the kingdom? when we were raised with Christ!
How do we know we are supposed to take possession of the kingdom?

-Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son
-Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him (us) at his own right hand in the heavenly places.
-Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
-And hath put all things under his feet (and if we are seated in heavenly places in Christ, are under our feet also)
-Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come:

So what does it look like to build the kingdom of God around us, in our lives and the lives of all we come in contact with? inherit and take possession of HIS kingdom, all others come to an end. build the kingdom FIRST, and nothing else second.

davedan
captain of 1,000

Post by davedan »

Remember Track 2 may end up with a gathering of surviving saints at the Stake Center and then a gathering of saints from the Stake Centers to a central gathering place. Adam-ondi-Ahman is a meeting of up to 1,000,000 surving saints in tents. This is the Priesthood that will prevail. And then things will be rebuilt from scratch.

What you see of Babylon will completely fall and be destroyed. There is no saving it.

mes5464
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by mes5464 »

Darren,

I have been thinking of the "track two" for some time now. These are my thoughts.

I believe that islands insulated (track two) can be created by just men taking control of city and county government. This will require controlling the city and county councils, judges, sheriff, and police forces. Nullification laws will have to be passed to nullify the most egregious unconstitutional laws from both the state and federal levels.
Purchase or start a county wide newspaper. You have to offer an alternative media. (Lesson learned from Joseph Smith).
Removing the Babylonian banks from the county by denying them new business and paying off any loans. This will require the creation of a co-op bank to offer interest free loans in the new county currency of gold and silver. All federal and state funding will have to be refused by the county and cities.
A high percentage of the county will have to be awake saints, that can vote as a block to create a tax shelter by repealing things taxes like property tax to give all citizens a chance to thrive financially. To repeal these taxes they will have to close services such as state schools (indoctrination centers).
Private schools must be opened. They must teach law, constitutional principles, government and history from an LDS point of view. By the time a child graduates high school they should be able to pass the bar. This is necessary to reverse the indoctrination that has already taken place and create a generation that understands God's law and its relation to man's law.
An independent economy will have to be created because retaliation will happen. Services like electricity, water, sewer, gas, etc will be cut off because the people are not cooperating with Babylon's demands. This should, however, result in plenty of work for citizens because there will be a lot of products and services that will need to be offered.
Agriculture and industry will be key to success but the sheriff will have intervene and keep agencies like the EPA out of the way of business.
All rights of the Bill of Rights MUST BE EXERCISED. Consequently, a county militia must be formed and actively train.

These are the thoughts I had this morning after reading your question Darren.

mes5464
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by mes5464 »

davedan wrote:Remember Track 2 may end up with a gathering of surviving saints at the Stake Center and then a gathering of saints from the Stake Centers to a central gathering place. Adam-ondi-Ahman is a meeting of up to 1,000,000 surving saints in tents. This is the Priesthood that will prevail. And then things will be rebuilt from scratch.

What you see of Babylon will completely fall and be destroyed. There is no saving it.

+1

davedan
captain of 1,000

Post by davedan »

Track 2 makes a stop through Adam-ondi-Ahmen (surviving saints living in tents). In my opinion, this may be the thin thread.

Rose Garden
Don't ask . . .

Post by Rose Garden »

I really have no idea if the nation will be saved or not, but I no longer care. Whether the country remains intact or not, the Lord will soon be in charge. Whatever He comes up with will be good enough for me.

Gad
General of Ignoramuses

Post by Gad »

The decree has already gone forth. There will be no end of the consumption until it has made a FULL end of ALL nations.

D&C 87:6 And thus, with the sword and by bloodshed the inhabitants of the earth shall mourn; and with famine, and plague, and earthquake, and the thunder of heaven, and the fierce and vivid lightning also, shall the inhabitants of the earth be made to feel the wrath, and indignation, and chastening hand of an Almighty God, until the consumption decreed hath made a full end of all nations;

pollibird
captain of 100

Post by pollibird »

Is there another thread on this track two? Don't know what it is. Thanks

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

Thank you, Darren for initiating this topic. "So what is Track Two? It is quietly going to work learning all that we can about the constitution and agency of man that God has given us, and preparing at a moments notice to switch a speeding train from a dead end track back to a place that will save the lives of those passengers. In a sense, we're all on that train and constructing Track Two by the process of educating ourselves about the constitution. The more we learn and the better prepared we are to restore our constitution the smoother the transition will be when Track One is nearing its end."

I see this happening around me. The John Birch Society, the tea party groups I know of, the Constitution Party, the National Center for Constitutional Studies, the Thomas Jefferson Institute for Constitutional Education, and other more individual and isolated efforts. It seems to be slow flogging now still, and it is discouraging at times. But most Church members I associate with don't want to even hear about this.

pollibird
captain of 100

Post by pollibird »

Lundbaek has written
"But most Church members I associate with don't want to even hear about this".

Well, I do want to hear about this. I tried a couple days ago posting a question...What is Track Two? But it never showed.
I feel the Spirit has been prompting me and my wife to "prepare" both spiritually and temporally. In my 30 some years as a convert, I've never been so compelled now to prepare. Our Bishop has sent a letter to the ward asking the families to read the scriptures at home. We are reading the BOM every night now, reading out aloud. We are preparing our supplies for food and clothing shortages and out of debt.

It makes me wonder, we are relatively few in number compared to the rest of the population that we will have help from heaven, or we will be helping the heavenly hosts reclaim this constitution and country(should I say Earth). I will be glad to just be a worker bee, doing all that is needed, all that I can do.

"I have tried and tried to put my hand to the building of track two, and I look around and see that nothing has been done, some talk but otherwise it is like a great trap has swallowed up the efforts of hundreds, and some constitutionalists floating around in lifeboats . How about you"?

I have a feeling at the right time when its really needed, the Spirit will be very strong with the right souls to build this Track Two. I hope if it is the time where the end is truly so near, that I will not disappoint the Lord.

Daryl
captain of 1,000

Post by Daryl »

davedan wrote:Track 2 makes a stop through Adam-ondi-Ahmen (surviving saints living in tents). In my opinion, this may be the thin thread.
I used to cling to this fantasy too. Not gonna happen.

I believe we build our own track 2. We don't wait for others to join with us. We follow the promptings of the Spirit and direction from the Lord and we live track 2 on our own.

Too many people are so reliant on the public teat. You want track 2? Divorce yourself from the teat and live the life. It can be done. I am majority track 2 now. Just gotta figure out how to conduct commerce without the bloody banks. (Banks are what corrupted track 1).

The Lord helped the Hebrews leave Egypt so they could worship Him in freedom. Ask the Lord what to do and he will direct your path to freedom.

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by BroJones »

davedan wrote:Remember Track 2 may end up with a gathering of surviving saints at the Stake Center and then a gathering of saints from the Stake Centers to a central gathering place. Adam-ondi-Ahman is a meeting of up to 1,000,000 surving saints in tents. This is the Priesthood that will prevail. And then things will be rebuilt from scratch.
Starting with the New Jerusalem. I like the way you expressed this, Davedan!

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

I do not remember who sent me this, but here goes:

In a lengthy speech that Cleon Skousen gave at Grantsville High School in 1992, he spoke about the Life of J. Reuben Clark as a statesman, diplomat, and prophet of God. President Clark led a very interesting life. I'm not sure if this is OK, but I'm going to put the whole talk here since it was a public address of some sort. As I said, it's lengthy, but it sets up the concept of Track Two and explains very clearly how these secret combinations came into effect and how President Clark saw them first hand since he was hired by them.
Cleon Skousen's speech on J. Reuben Clark in 1992 http://www.oaknorton.com/CS-JReubenClark.cfm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Mentioned in that speech are talks J. Reuben Clark gave in 1923 in Salt Lake City at the Tabernacle, and in General Conference in 1938, 1941, and 1952. I have never been able to locate the speech he gave in 1923, but here are the other three speeches.
J. Reuben Clark 1937 http://www.oaknorton.com/JRC1937.cfm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
J. Reuben Clark 1941 http://www.oaknorton.com/JRC1941.cfm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
J. Reuben Clark 1952 http://www.oaknorton.com/JRC1952.cfm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

So what is Track Two? It is quietly going to work learning all that we can about the constitution and agency of man that God has given us, and preparing at a moments notice to switch a speeding train from a dead end track back to a place that will save the lives of those passengers. In a sense, we're all on that train and constructing Track Two by the process of educating ourselves about the constitution. The more we learn and the better prepared we are to restore our constitution the smoother the transition will be when Track One is nearing its end.

"In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
- Thomas Jefferson

The problems we face are a direct result of public apathy in our leaders changing the text or meaning of the constitution as it was originally given and the full support and compliance of the media to not bring those things to our attention or downplay them. The "talking heads" syndrome creates the impression that we can't do anything because we think things are too big and insurmountable. But we can! Read Ezra Taft Benson's excellent motivational talk Actively Engaged. http://www.oaknorton.com/ETB-ActivelyEngaged.cfm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Darren
captain of 1,000

Post by Darren »

Good post and I am thankful for the replys.

However I have some thoughts about this quote from Elder Ezra Taft Benson April 1965 General Conference address:
Brethren, if we had done our homework and were faithful, we could step forward at this time and help save this country. The fact that most of us are unprepared to do it is an indictment we will have to bear. The longer we wait, the heavier the chains, the deeper the blood, the more the persecution and the less we can carry out our God-given mandate and world-wide mission. The war in heaven is raging on earth today. Are you being neutralized in the battle?
As I have witnessed the LDS member's outlandish failures over the past 47 years, since that speech, to work together in any fashion, towards saving the constitution of our people, I have to agree with Elder Benson quoted above. And I believe that when President Benson chided the Church during his service as President of the Church, that he was sealing his testimony. A testimony of the failure of the LDS people, in the eyes of the Lord, in their preparation for Zion, let alone the saving of the Constitution.

I believe that as a result of this continued failing, lack of focus, that the Church will, in short order, be going through a harsh cleansing. And regardless of those few who have tried to remain vigilant towards the Constitution, their efforts may only merit or provide an opportunity to sit with the saints that are spared in the Cleansing, but not do much to save very many souls who will be lost in the Cleansing.

Track Two, if you can find it at all, looks to only be a "Light Rail" of sorts, closer in size to model railroading or kiddy trains, being a failed attempt at a grander undertaking and is incapable of saving the overall body of the Saints, let alone the nation. And we could have done better.

God Bless,
Darren

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

I think I posted this here before, but here goes again:

MORMONS HAVE FAILED AMERICA

HOW ?

Mormons are the only people on this planet who have been told by the Lord that He established the Constitution of the United States. And He told them how: that He established it by the hands of wise men whom He raised up unto that very purpose. He even told them that it was to be maintained for the rights and protection of all people, and that its principles were to be established forever.

Mormons have been told of the vital importance of learning the principles of the US Constitution as it was meant to be understood, and of defending, upholding and adhering to its principles.

Unfortunately, Mormons have failed America by not being united in upholding and defending the Constitution of the United States. Not only have they ignored the admonitions in their scriptures and from their prophets and apostles to study, uphold, and abide by the principles of the US Constitution, but they have also largely ignored the warnings about secret combinations among them striving to gain control over their government and steal their wealth.

According to statements in the Doctrine and Covenants and recorded statements especially of Joseph Smith, Brigham Young, Orson Pratt, John Taylor, Melvin J. Ballard, J. Reuben Clark, Harold B. Lee, and Ezra Taft Benson, it appears that God committed to Americans the task of learning and upholding the principles of the US Constitution as it was intended to be understood by the Lord such that by example those principles would reverberate to other nations where people would desire to live by its precepts and choose to be governed by them, and those principles would be established forever. Interesting that those statements were given specifically to Latter-day Saints.

Members of the LDS Church are the only people who have the prophetic warnings about the secret combination striving to get power in the form of control of government and wealth. Although the Lord has given us the knowledge and the responsibility to help reveal and oppose this secret combination, it seems that we have not had the wisdom to act on it, and consequently that conspiracy has gotten above us.

Mormons have been singled out to perform a divine mission to preserve the US Constitution from destruction. And we may yet be called upon as a people to exert great influence in helping to restore and preserve all of the liberties and freedoms vouchsafed to us in the Constitution of this land. The Lord revealed to his prophets that the greatest threat to the United States would be a vast, world-wide "secret combination" which would strive to destroy the US Constitution and overthrow the freedom of all nations.

But because of this failure on the part of the Mormon people, many others whom they might have inspired to study, embrace, and abide by the principles of the Constitution have been denied the opportunity to learn and act on those principles.

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

I definitely do not envision my current efforts or those of anybody else as derailing the train on Track 1. I perceive the construction of Track 2 as in its infancy, as especially younger people of various religious persuasions come to understand the "awful situation" that has gotten above us and begin to learn the principles of the US Constitution and try to abide by then. Hopefully, when the train on Track 1 derails itself, the people that I call the "remnant" will be prepared to return the proper role of government to our nation.

I have been asked to speak this Sunday in our ward, and give a "patriotic talk". I appreciate having been asked to speak on a subject that I have long considered very important and which, I am happy to note, is drawing increased interest in the last few years. I expect/plan to present what has been said about the Declaration of Independence by true latter-day prophets and apostles when speaking as such, which is not all that much compared to all they said about the US Constitution and our responsibility to it. I also expect to say that to me, those statements of testimony that the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution of the United States were inspired by the Lord, put those documents, as President J. Reuben Clark said back in the April 1935 General Conference, "in the same position in which they would be if they were written in this book of Doctrine and Covenants.".

pollibird
captain of 100

Post by pollibird »

Maybe the separation of church and state is getting less separate these and future days?

Darren
captain of 1,000

Post by Darren »

Not too many decades ago I remember people saying that the Business Culture would take care of "that" i.e. Health Care, Retirement, Hospitals, Homeless Shelters, etc., etc. And to get the government out. This speaks volumes about a period of time in our country that what we allowed "Government" to do was limited, very limited.

Before the 8th Century in Anglo-Saxon Culture, what is called Law Culture was the Business Culture and there was no division between the concept of Church and Business. All business was done in the culture of the Church. The Free Enterprise System of the Ancient Saxons was the business culture of a wide band of Church Units working together, by Freeman Principles. And to some extent that Church/Business Culture continued in the Anglo-Saxon Culture through the Colonial Period of America and only was falling apart around the time that Joseph Smith began to look for the truths of the Gospel.

The point is that we will be building Track Two when we begin to bring back Business Culture into Church Culture, as was lived for hundreds of years by our Anglo-Saxon ancestors.

Once Business Culture is fused with Church Culture there will be no need for Government, as business will run everything.

And that is why we are so far away from building Track Two, because members of the church continue their separation of Church and Business. The Free Enterprise System is based on working together by our temple oaths, and to be a Freeman you must do all that you do in business according to your oath and as part of your commitment to the purpose of the church.

God Bless,
Darren

Moss Man
captain of 100

Post by Moss Man »

mes5464 wrote:Darren,

I have been thinking of the "track two" for some time now. These are my thoughts.

I believe that islands insulated (track two) can be created by just men taking control of city and county government. This will require controlling the city and county councils, judges, sheriff, and police forces. Nullification laws will have to be passed to nullify the most egregious unconstitutional laws from both the state and federal levels.
Purchase or start a county wide newspaper. You have to offer an alternative media. (Lesson learned from Joseph Smith).
Removing the Babylonian banks from the county by denying them new business and paying off any loans. This will require the creation of a co-op bank to offer interest free loans in the new county currency of gold and silver. All federal and state funding will have to be refused by the county and cities.
A high percentage of the county will have to be awake saints, that can vote as a block to create a tax shelter by repealing things taxes like property tax to give all citizens a chance to thrive financially. To repeal these taxes they will have to close services such as state schools (indoctrination centers).
Private schools must be opened. They must teach law, constitutional principles, government and history from an LDS point of view. By the time a child graduates high school they should be able to pass the bar. This is necessary to reverse the indoctrination that has already taken place and create a generation that understands God's law and its relation to man's law.
An independent economy will have to be created because retaliation will happen. Services like electricity, water, sewer, gas, etc will be cut off because the people are not cooperating with Babylon's demands. This should, however, result in plenty of work for citizens because there will be a lot of products and services that will need to be offered.
Agriculture and industry will be key to success but the sheriff will have intervene and keep agencies like the EPA out of the way of business.
All rights of the Bill of Rights MUST BE EXERCISED. Consequently, a county militia must be formed and actively train.

These are the thoughts I had this morning after reading your question Darren.
We need to clean house before any of these things will happen as TPTB will never allow them.

How can we even begin to rely on the rising generation for help when they are being sent through public schools? I know it's not possible for everyone to homeschool their children but that is one of the most obvious ways to withdraw from Babylon and get on Track Two. I don't want to waste my time in having to undo everything a public school would do to my kids.

Rose Garden
Don't ask . . .

Post by Rose Garden »

You don't have to undo everything public school teaches your kids. You just have to teach them how to think. They will learn to start asking the important questions themselves.

It's much easier teaching a kid how to think in homeschool, but if you have to put your kids in public school, just be sure to teach them to question everything they learn there.

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

The idea that Track Two can be built only after the "cleansing of America" seems harsh, as it suggests that probably most Americans, including most Mormons, will be "swept off". But I think I would not care to participate in building Track Two alongside people, including those Mormons who thought the efforts thus far in building Track Two are foolish, and have failed America.

keep the faith
captain of 100

Post by keep the faith »

I think people need to read Pres. Bensons great speech titled "Righteousness Exalteth a Nation".

http://www.latterdayconservative.com/ez ... -a-nation/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The first half of the talk speaks entirely on the need for the spirit of The Lord to be present in a nation in order for it to exist and thrive. Without the spirit this great experiment just crumbles. The founders understood this. The Lords anointed Servants today also understand this principle very well so every time they speak they encourage the members to keep their covenants and live a virtuous life patterned after the Savior. That is the key to track 2. Personal righteousness. Without it there is no track 2. Only a decaying babylonian based heap of cow dung.The Principles of constitutional govt can only be lived by virtuous and moral people. They just cant function in an immoral society. Period.

mes5464
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by mes5464 »

lundbaek wrote:The idea that Track Two can be built only after the "cleansing of America" seems harsh, as it suggests that probably most Americans, including most Mormons, will be "swept off". But I think I would not care to participate in building Track Two alongside people, including those Mormons who thought the efforts thus far in building Track Two are foolish, and have failed America.
I agree with you, but I would love to be apart of an all Mormon community like this:

http://www.homesteadheritage.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.sustainlife.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;