The great and abominable church of the devil

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Army Of Truth
captain of 1,000

Post by Army Of Truth »

CHH wrote: Nope. They are in the Constitution. Just not ours:
Wow! I did not know that one, CHH. Now I can see even more clearly the real agenda that our admininstration is following.
Is there any one so naive as to think that things will right themselves without a fight? There has been no more fight in us than there is a bunch of sheep, and we have been much like sheep. Freedom was never brought to people on a silver platter, nor maintained with whisk brooms and lavender sprays. Do not think that all these usurpations, intimidations, and impositions are being done to us through inadvertence or mistake; the whole course is deliberately planned and carried out; its purpose is to destroy the Constitution and our constitutional government; then to bring chaos, out of which the new Statism with its slavery is to arise, with a cruel, relentless, selfish, ambitious crew in the saddle, riding hard with whip and spur, a red-shrouded band of night riders for despotism. If we do not vigorously fight for our liberties, we shall go clear through to the end of the road and become another Russia, or worse. – J. Reuben Clark, Church News PPNS pg. 327

liberty
captain of 100

Post by liberty »

Brother Anderson also said in his book - that members who do not support proper government can not be counted as a member of Gods kingdom.

Brigham Young said that during the Millennial there will be other Christian religions.

This muddies the water.

Husband of Liberty

CHH
captain of 1,000

Post by CHH »

LoveChrist wrote:I think I am going to go vomit now...
Get out your bag:

The tenth plank of the Communist Manifesto states:

Free education for all children in government schools. Abolition of children's factory labor in its present form. Combination of education with industrial production, etc. etc.

It is the Establishment of the Civil Religion President Faust spoke of.

1. Abolition of private property and the application of all rent to public purpose.

Can you say property taxes and BLM?

2. A heavy progressive or graduated income tax.

Can you say IRS?

3. Abolition of all rights of inheritance.

Can you say Federal & State estate Tax (1916); or reformed Probate Laws, and limited inheritance via arbitrary inheritance tax statutes?

4. Confiscation of the property of all emigrants and rebels.

Can you say government seizures, tax liens, Public "law" 99-570 (1986); Executive order 11490, sections 1205, 2002 which gives private land to the Department of Urban Development; the imprisonment of "terrorists" and those who speak out or write against the "government" (1997 Crime/Terrorist Bill); or the IRS confiscation of property without due process.

5. Centralization of credit in the hands of the State, by means of a national bank with state capital and an exclusive monopoly.

Can you say Federal Reserve Bank which is a credit/debt system nationally organized by the Federal Reserve act of 1913 the same year as the IRS.

6. Centralization of the means of communication and transportation in the hands of the State.

Can you say Federal Communications Commission (FCC) and Department of Transportation (DOT)?

7. Extention of factories and instruments of production owned by the State, the bringing into cultivation of waste lands, and the improvement of the soil generally in accordance with a common plan.

Can you say The Desert Entry Act and The Department of Agriculture. As well as the Department of Commerce and Labor, Department of Interior, the Environmental Protection Agency, Bureau of Land Management, Bureau of Reclamation, Bureau of Mines, National Park Service, and the IRS control of business through corporate regulations?

8. Equal liability of all to labor. Establishment of Industrial armies, especially for agriculture.

Can you say Social Security?

9. Combination of agriculture with manufacturing industries; gradual abolition of the distinction between town and country by a more equable distribution of the population over the country.

Can you say Planning Reorganization act of 1949 , zoning (Title 17 1910-1990) and Super Corporate Farms, as well as Executive orders 11647, 11731 (ten regions) and Public "law" 89-136.

And you thought you lived in the Freest country in the world. LOL

The Mormons have embraced the plans of Gadianton and call it good.

CHH
captain of 1,000

Post by CHH »

Get out your bag:

The tenth plank of the Communist Manifesto states:

Free education for all children in government schools. Abolition of children's factory labor in its present form. Combination of education with industrial production, etc. etc.

1. Abolition of private property and the application of all rent to public purpose.

Can you say IRS?

Can you say Federal & State estate Tax (1916); or reformed Probate Laws, and limited inheritance via arbitrary inheritance tax statutes?

Can you say government seizures, tax liens, Public "law" 99-570 (1986); Executive order 11490, sections 1205, 2002 which gives private land to the Department of Urban Development; the imprisonment of "terrorists" and those who speak out or write against the "government" (1997 Crime/Terrorist Bill); or the IRS confiscation of property without due process.

5. Centralization of credit in the hands of the State, by means of a national bank with state capital and an exclusive monopoly.

Can you say Federal Reserve Bank which is a credit/debt system nationally organized by the Federal Reserve act of 1913 the same year as the IRS.

6. Centralization of the means of communication and transportation in the hands of the State.

Can you say Federal Communications Commission (FCC) and Department of Transportation (DOT)?

7. Extention of factories and instruments of production owned by the State, the bringing into cultivation of waste lands, and the improvement of the soil generally in accordance with a common plan.

Can you say The Desert Entry Act and The Department of Agriculture. As well as the Department of Commerce and Labor, Department of Interior, the Environmental Protection Agency, Bureau of Land Management, Bureau of Reclamation, Bureau of Mines, National Park Service, and the IRS control of business through corporate regulations?

8. Equal liability of all to labor. Establishment of Industrial armies, especially for agriculture.

9. Combination of agriculture with manufacturing industries; gradual abolition of the distinction between town and country by a more equable distribution of the population over the country.

Can you say Planning Reorganization act of 1949 , zoning (Title 17 1910-1990) and Super Corporate Farms, as well as Executive orders 11647, 11731 (ten regions) and Public "law" 89-136.

CHH
captain of 1,000

Post by CHH »

Get out your bag:

The tenth plank of the Commie Manifesto states:

Can you say IRS?

CHH
captain of 1,000

Post by CHH »

Get out your bag:
erichsmith

ChelC
The Law

Post by ChelC »

Yeah, I've found it does eventually post... most of the time, but I can't edit. I guess the changeover to the new URL is a little sticky or something. Hopefully it gets straightened out.

Proud 2b Peculiar
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Proud 2b Peculiar »

CHH wrote:
Get out your bag:
erichsmith
More like cases of tissues.....

*sigh*

O ye fair ones.....