The Fundamental Principles of Liberty

Discussion of principles relating to God's Law, Agency, Freedom, Liberty, the US constitution, and the Proper Role of Government.
Ezra
captain of 1,000
Posts: 3569
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:53 am
Location: Not telling

Re: The Fundamental Principles of Liberty

Postby Ezra » Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:36 pm

Do you belive God killed all those Americans in the civil war to free slaves?
More were killed In the war then there were slaves in America.

Lincoln disobeyed and walked all over the constitution during his presidency. Ignoring almost every aspect of it. Imprisioned with out charge or trial over 3000 Americans.

To me that does not sound like a man lead by God.


You still haven't answers my question. Do you need more commandments in order to live the principles of agency?

Sponsored Links

Advertisements

Medical Cost Sharing - It's not insurance it's better!

User avatar
LoveIsTruth
captain of 1,000
Posts: 4958
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:13 am

Re: The Fundamental Principles of Liberty

Postby LoveIsTruth » Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:54 pm

Ezra wrote:(Where does God adress government like that?)
(Thou shalt not steal is written to the people)
Do you honestly think God has a separate set of rules for the government and for the people? Government is just another group of people. And neither justice nor God are a respecter of persons! "Thou shall not steal" applies equally to government and non-government. Indeed: "to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more." (Luke 12:48)

Ezra wrote: I'm not fighting aginst God. I am doing as the scriptures say. D&c 98 befriending the laws that are constitutional. Only.
Just like those who "befriended" the Bible by trampling down the Book of Mormon? Are you "befriending" the Constitution by preventing greater light, and truth, and justice from God, from being added to it, according to the amendment pattern that he himself placed into the Constitution? With such friends, who needs enemies!

Ezra wrote:So much so that I don't pay taxes. I don't partake in any socialistic programs. The government does not plunder from me. And everyone could be the same. If they to did as asked by not supporting unconstitutional laws.
But wouldn't you think it would have been easier to defend the people from the government if explicit prohibition against public taxation of private property (read against public violation of private property, a.k.a. against legalized plunder), was written into the Constitution? Why encourage plunder through uncertain and unclear law? God hates confusion, and is a God of order.
Ezra wrote:According to the word of God those who need commanded In all things will have no reward. Are you not pushing for more commandments. More laws?
Confusion out of you again. It is the government plunder that I seek to restrict, not the free exercise of religion and conscience by the people! Do you understand the difference? I am seeking to forbid injustice in the law, not the freedom of a man to do with his property as he will as long as he does not violate the property of another. In other words, I am proposing that Justice and Liberty be explicitly written into the law, to establish them, and not to destroy them. What do you have against Justice and Liberty?

You are like that man who says: "Let's not forbid murder in the law, because we would be intruding on the agency of the murderer." Don't you understand that a law that does not forbid injustice is no law at all? What about the intrusion on the agency of the victim? Would you rather violate the agency of the innocent? By allowing plunder/injustice in the law you are not promoting anyone's agency. In fact, by so doing you are destroying (or seeking to destroy) the agency of everyone.

Justice is agency. No justice = no agency. They are one.
Ezra wrote:I will ask again.
Do you( lov) need more laws in order to live gods constitutional and gosple principles of agency?
It is time that you learn, that the more laws from God we receive and live the better. That is according to his word:

    And I give unto you a commandment, that ye shall forsake all evil and cleave unto all good, that ye shall live by every word which proceedeth forth out of the mouth of God. (Doctrine and Covenants 98:11)

Ezra
captain of 1,000
Posts: 3569
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:53 am
Location: Not telling

Re: The Fundamental Principles of Liberty

Postby Ezra » Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:32 pm

Why won't you answer the question??

Answer it.


How am I befriending the constitution by preventing greater light.

I'm not restricting anything. God gives light. Not me. All I can do is teach his words. He can give it anytime he wants to the good or wicked and those who don't lisening. Or he will drop the matter altogether and let them suffer the consiquesnce.

More is given to those who listen.
I listen. And I'm not saying you don't.

I'm not confused about those who need to be commanded in all things having no reward.

That's scripture. It's simple knowledge.

I live d&c98:11

Laws of the land are not gods unless they are constitutional.
They are not constitutional just because they are part of the constitution.
One of those ammendements the 16th that I complain about is what gave the governement The power to tax the people directly that you are fighting aginst.

So again I don't see needing another ammendemt I see we need to go back to the way it was as created.
Last edited by Ezra on Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
LoveIsTruth
captain of 1,000
Posts: 4958
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:13 am

Re: The Fundamental Principles of Liberty

Postby LoveIsTruth » Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:34 pm

Ezra wrote:Do you belive God killed all those Americans in the civil war to free slaves?
More were killed In the war then there were slaves in America.

Lincoln disobeyed and walked all over the constitution during his presidency. Ignoring almost every aspect of it. Imprisioned with out charge or trial over 3000 Americans.

To me that does not sound like a man lead by God.
I agree. Lincoln did huge damage to the fabric of liberty in this country.

Ezra wrote:You still haven't answers my question. Do you need more commandments in order to live the principles of agency?
Yes. Because it is my choice. "If ye love me keep my commandments."

And I say it again: No justice = no agency.

User avatar
LoveIsTruth
captain of 1,000
Posts: 4958
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:13 am

Re: The Fundamental Principles of Liberty

Postby LoveIsTruth » Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:49 pm

Ezra wrote:How am I befriending the constitution by preventing greater light.
I'm not restricting anything.
Really? You seem to try to restrict more words of His from being added to the Constitution, according to the amendment pattern he placed in it. Is it not so? Are you for more of his words of justice to be added to the Constitution?

Ezra wrote:I'm not confused about those who need to be commanded in all things having no reward. That's scripture. It's simple knowledge.I live d&c98:11
I do not seek to command men in all things. That would be unjust. I only seek to forbid INJUSTICE which God himself forbade. Get it? Do you see the difference? I am simply forbidding aggressive violence of man against man; in other words, I am forbidding violation of private property, and nothing else.

That's all. Simple idea. And a true one. It comes from God himself.

Ezra wrote:Laws of the land are not gods unless they are constitutional.
They are not constitutional just because they are part of the constitution.
One of those ammendements the 16th that I complain about is what gave the governement The power to tax the people directly that you are fighting against.
Not true. The power to tax was written into the original Constitution. It's like writing into the Constitution the power to chop off people's heads, and forgetting to say that it is not to be done, except for murderers. The government has ZERO right to tax what it does not own. To tax what does not belong to you, is the very definition of plunder, even legalized plunder.

Ezra wrote:So again I don't see needing another ammendemt I see we need to go back to the way it was as created.
You don't see enough. We are trying to fix that here. ;)

Ezra
captain of 1,000
Posts: 3569
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:53 am
Location: Not telling

Re: The Fundamental Principles of Liberty

Postby Ezra » Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:04 pm

It's in the darkness of men's own eyes they become lost lov.

How do you know I'm not doing as God asked me to do?
I am by the way.

Ezra
captain of 1,000
Posts: 3569
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:53 am
Location: Not telling

Re: The Fundamental Principles of Liberty

Postby Ezra » Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:12 pm

True the constitution allows tax. But for a very limited purpose. And not directly. As long as the constitution is read correcrly.

User avatar
LoveIsTruth
captain of 1,000
Posts: 4958
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:13 am

Re: The Fundamental Principles of Liberty

Postby LoveIsTruth » Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:06 pm

Ezra wrote:True the constitution allows tax. But for a very limited purpose. And not directly. As long as the constitution is read correcrly.
Explicit prohibition against public taxation of private property is missing from the Constitution.

It doesn't matter whether such plunder of private property is "direct" or "indirect;" it is still plunder and violation of private property, and therefore evil by the very definition of the word.

Besides, the original Constitution also allowed excises (in addition to capitation taxes). In other words, the Congress could tax ANY activity it liked or didn't like. In fact, the very first bill the Congress passed laid a tax on riding in carriages. Does Congress own private carriages? No! Therefore it cannot tax them. The only thing public representative government can rightly tax is what they own (rightly control), and that is public property of their jurisdiction, and nothing else.

Thus they can rightly impose a use tax on such property (you use it you pay for it), and even then such taxation must be agreed to by the majority voice of the owners of the property, and must not violate any private property and share of ownership in the process.

Yes, the 16th amendment made it worse, by removing uniformity condition on taxation, but the root of the problem was firmly implanted in the original Constitution with its overly broad taxation clauses, which did not forbid public taxation (i.e. violation and plunder) of private property.

This is the weakness that we must fix in the Constitution, if it, and the country with it, are to survive and prosper.

It is a simple demand of Justice. You have no right to tax what you do not own.

User avatar
LoveIsTruth
captain of 1,000
Posts: 4958
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:13 am

Re: The Fundamental Principles of Liberty

Postby LoveIsTruth » Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:16 am

Ezra wrote:It's in the darkness of men's own eyes they become lost lov.
Then you should chase the darkness away out of your own eyes, and out of your mind.

Ezra wrote:How do you know I'm not doing as God asked me to do?
I am by the way.
Because you speak error, and fight against that which is right and good. That's how I know, lov. :)

Ezra
captain of 1,000
Posts: 3569
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:53 am
Location: Not telling

Re: The Fundamental Principles of Liberty

Postby Ezra » Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:18 am

Talk about calling the kettle black.

Lov or should I bow down and grovel at your feet since you think your soooooooooo far above us petty humans And call you god.

Do you honestly think your that more intelligent then me??

You have refered to me as amonkey. And continue to speak and make comments about how I'm so incorrect.

Which just shows how pridefull you are.

The scripture then show how little you know.

Open your eyes. Your just like kmc. Who's argument always consists of your wrong. With nothing to back it up. Nothing to show with scripture how.

Are you hear to teach? Or belittle? To contend?

If your hear to teach. Teach kindly. No one listens to somone who looks down their noses at others.
If you don't have respect for those who sit in front of you. They won't respect what you have to say.

So what are you here for?

User avatar
LoveIsTruth
captain of 1,000
Posts: 4958
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:13 am

Re: The Fundamental Principles of Liberty

Postby LoveIsTruth » Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:34 am

Ezra wrote:Talk about calling the kettle black.

Lov or should I bow down and grovel at your feet since you think your soooooooooo far above us petty humans And call you god.

Do you honestly think your that more intelligent then me??
Really? That is not the issue here, is it? Your ignorance is.
Ezra wrote:You have refered to me as amonkey. And continue to speak and make comments about how I'm so incorrect.
I compared your behavior to that of a monkey to whom you cannot prove anything because it does not speak English; I did not call you monkey. And yes, you are incorrect. That's why we are here, to learn from each-other and from God.
Ezra wrote:Which just shows how pridefull you are.
Mirror please. Are you not prideful by rejecting the truth?
Ezra wrote:The scripture then show how little you know.
If by "you" you mean you, then I agree with you. It does show how litttle you know!
Ezra wrote:Open your eyes.
Please, do!
Ezra wrote:Your just like kmc. Who's argument always consists of your wrong.
Not sure what this means.
Ezra wrote:With nothing to back it up.
Scriptures, prophets, God, and reason is not enough for you? All that is "nothing" to you?
Ezra wrote:Nothing to show with scripture how.
You are like the guy who stares at the Sun and says it does not shine. Pathetic really.
Ezra wrote:Are you hear to teach? Or belittle? To contend?
To teach and to learn. You?
Ezra wrote:If your hear to teach. Teach kindly.
Ok. I agree with that. But I do not take kindly to you saying falsehoods about me.
Ezra wrote:No one listens to somone who looks down their noses at others.
True that. I agree.
Ezra wrote:If you don't have respect for those who sit in front of you. They won't respect what you have to say.
That is true. I am going to make extra effort to respect you. Thank you for the advice.
Ezra wrote:So what are you here for?
Please, see above.

Ezra
captain of 1,000
Posts: 3569
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:53 am
Location: Not telling

Re: The Fundamental Principles of Liberty

Postby Ezra » Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:30 am

The thing is lov. Is scriptures and prophet quotes have been given that say diffrent then what you are. You just ignor them and proceed as if they were not posted.

I'm looking at your side.

I can see what your trying to say.
I can see how why you think the way you do from the quotes you shared.

And like I pointed out the quotes from JS about the constitution that even his quote is aginst you. As he said the only "only". Which dose not include the large list of things you are trying it accomplish.

From my study of Scriptures and prophets I still say your misguided in your efforts. And I'm not alone. As scripture and quotes have shown by myself and others point out.

by saying my intelligence is less then yours. Or that I am ignorant compared to You. Really hurts your own credibility as having wisdom.

It's like the saying
It's best to be thought of as an idiot instead of open your mouth and remove all doubt.

We are all created equal by God. If you see me as being less then you .you are the one who is. Tell you open your eyes and see people as they truly are. We are all equal in gods eyes.
Capable of the same glory. Judging others is not our lot. When we judge others we place gods judgment on our head.
Please stop.

User avatar
LoveIsTruth
captain of 1,000
Posts: 4958
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:13 am

Re: The Fundamental Principles of Liberty

Postby LoveIsTruth » Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:17 am

Ezra wrote:The thing is lov. Is scriptures and prophet quotes have been given that say diffrent then what you are. You just ignor them and proceed as if they were not posted.
False. I showed you by other scriptures that your interpretation was incorrect.
Ezra wrote:I'm looking at your side.

I can see what your trying to say.
I can see how why you think the way you do from the quotes you shared.

And like I pointed out the quotes from JS about the constitution that even his quote is aginst you. As he said the only "only". Which dose not include the large list of things you are trying it accomplish.
That "the only," meant that was the only thing he wanted to change at the time; it did not however mean that there cannot be or never will be any other things to be changed later.
Ezra wrote:From my study of Scriptures and prophets I still say your misguided in your efforts.
And you are wrong.
Ezra wrote:And I'm not alone.
Popularity is never a test of truth.
Ezra wrote:As scripture and quotes have shown by myself and others point out.
They point out the exact opposite, except you are too stubborn to understand it, or to think clearly.
Ezra wrote:by saying my intelligence is less then yours.
Never said that.
Ezra wrote:Or that I am ignorant compared to You.
On that point you are.
Ezra wrote:Really hurts your own credibility as having wisdom.
Not really. It is a fact of truth. Truth does not hurt wisdom but supports it.
Ezra wrote:It's like the saying
It's best to be thought of as an idiot instead of open your mouth and remove all doubt.
Think about that next time you write.
Ezra wrote:We are all created equal by God.
Yes.
Ezra wrote:If you see me as being less then you .you are the one who is.
Never said that, and never thought that. You assume incorrectly.
Ezra wrote:Tell you open your eyes and see people as they truly are. We are all equal in gods eyes. Capable of the same glory.
Yes.
Ezra wrote:Judging others is not our lot. When we judge others we place gods judgment on our head.
Please stop.
I don't judge you. I judge your words only. And they are incorrect in certain points of which we are speaking. Discussing that is the purpose of this forum. Isn't it?

Thanks.
Last edited by LoveIsTruth on Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ezra
captain of 1,000
Posts: 3569
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:53 am
Location: Not telling

Re: The Fundamental Principles of Liberty

Postby Ezra » Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:25 am

I belive your above statement shows more then anything eles you are here to belittle and contend.

I see you as my equal. You judge me as being sub human a monkey.

Why place gods judgement on your own head?

User avatar
LoveIsTruth
captain of 1,000
Posts: 4958
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:13 am

Re: The Fundamental Principles of Liberty

Postby LoveIsTruth » Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:27 am

Ezra wrote:I belive your above statement show more then anything eles you are here to belittle and contend.

I judge you as my equal. You judge me as being sub human a monkey.

Why place gods judgement on your own head?
Nop. Apparently you judged you a monkey. I didn't.
Last edited by LoveIsTruth on Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:55 am, edited 3 times in total.

Ezra
captain of 1,000
Posts: 3569
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:53 am
Location: Not telling

Re: The Fundamental Principles of Liberty

Postby Ezra » Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:29 am

LoveIsTruth wrote:
Ezra wrote:I belive your above statement show more then anything eles you are here to belittle and contend.

I judge you as my equal. You judge me as being sub human a monkey.

Why place gods judgement on your own head?
Nop. Apparently you judge you a monkey. I don't.


So are you now judge me of judgeing myslef? When will it end?

User avatar
LoveIsTruth
captain of 1,000
Posts: 4958
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:13 am

Re: The Fundamental Principles of Liberty

Postby LoveIsTruth » Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:32 am

Ezra wrote:So are you now judge me of judgeing myslef? When will it end?
Technically never, because we ALWAYS judge ourselves. This is how existence works.
"Men are their own judges and their own tormentors" -- Joseph Smith.

Ezra
captain of 1,000
Posts: 3569
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:53 am
Location: Not telling

Re: The Fundamental Principles of Liberty

Postby Ezra » Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:56 am

By choice. And you can choose not to judge yourself and others.

Humility is non judgement of others and self.

I'm learning to be non judgement. The lord teaches me all the time the depths of how much we judge eachother and ourselfs. It does no one a service.

Please stop.

User avatar
LoveIsTruth
captain of 1,000
Posts: 4958
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:13 am

Re: The Fundamental Principles of Liberty

Postby LoveIsTruth » Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:19 am

Ezra wrote:By choice. And you can choose not to judge yourself and others.

Humility is non judgement of others and self.

I'm learning to be non judgement. The lord teaches me all the time the depths of how much we judge eachother and ourselfs. It does no one a service.

Please stop.
I am not judging you. You are judging you. So if someone needs to stop, it's you.

Ezra
captain of 1,000
Posts: 3569
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:53 am
Location: Not telling

Re: The Fundamental Principles of Liberty

Postby Ezra » Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:24 am

Lov we all know how it feels to be judged. Exspecially unrighitously.

I'm asking you to stop.

User avatar
freedomforall
Gnolaum 15000
Posts: 15378
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 10:31 pm
Location: OVER AND UNDER AND THROUGH THE WOODS

Re: The Fundamental Principles of Liberty

Postby freedomforall » Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:17 pm

GUESS WHO

REALITY...IS NOTHING MORE THAN FANTASY IN ACTION.

To the very best of my recollection...I don't remember!

User avatar
Bee Prepared
captain of 1,000
Posts: 2696
Joined: Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:48 pm

Re: The Fundamental Principles of Liberty

Postby Bee Prepared » Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:40 pm



And just where have you been Mr. FFA? ( I laugh at your new avatar, how are those selfies turning out?)

Image

User avatar
freedomforall
Gnolaum 15000
Posts: 15378
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 10:31 pm
Location: OVER AND UNDER AND THROUGH THE WOODS

Re: The Fundamental Principles of Liberty

Postby freedomforall » Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:24 pm

Bee Prepared wrote:


And just where have you been Mr. FFA? ( I laugh at your new avatar, how are those selfies turning out?) Not bad. I like the eyes, they remind me of pools........................cesspools. And the teeth, so............................yellow. But, hey, we all can't be perfect.

Image

The wife and I went to Bend Oregon for a few days to celebrate our twentieth wedding anniversary. The years seem to have flown by. I have 22 1/2 years of marriage to a former, female woman of the feminine persuasion, giving me a total of 42 1/2 years.
Flies sure are fun when you have the time. I mean, flies and time are sure fun. Or is it, time sure is fun when you have flies? Or, surely take time to have fun and flies. Oh,well.
GUESS WHO

REALITY...IS NOTHING MORE THAN FANTASY IN ACTION.

To the very best of my recollection...I don't remember!

User avatar
LoveIsTruth
captain of 1,000
Posts: 4958
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:13 am

Re: The Fundamental Principles of Liberty

Postby LoveIsTruth » Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:40 pm

There is an important discussion going on with Jason here, which should have been better placed in this thread. Enjoy.

User avatar
LoveIsTruth
captain of 1,000
Posts: 4958
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:13 am

Re: The Fundamental Principles of Liberty

Postby LoveIsTruth » Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:45 am

The Truth About Politics
By Llewellyn H. Rockwell, Jr.

Read full article
...
Our schools and media portray corporations as sinister, and government as benign. But who wouldn’t rather take a sales call from Norwegian Cruise Line than an audit demand from the Internal Revenue Service?

Or imagine if a corporation fabricated a web of untruths, used them as a pretext to launch a violent attack on a people that had never caused Americans any harm, and brought about as many as a million deaths and millions more internal and external refugees. That corporation would be broken up and never heard from again. It would be denounced ceaselessly until the end of time.

Now all those things did happen, but they were carried out by the state. And as we all know, there have been no repercussions for anyone. No one has been punished. In fact, the perpetrators earn six-figure speaking fees. The whole thing is shrugged off as at worst an honest mistake. Some people are still outraged about it, but even they seem to take for granted that there’s really nothing that can be done about behavior like this on the part of the American regime.

Imagine there were a corporation that was somehow so entrenched that despite being responsible for a staggering death toll, it evaded all responsibility and simply carried on as before. The outrage would be deafening and overwhelming.

But so relentless has been the propaganda, ever since all of us were children, about the state’s benign nature that many people simply cannot bring themselves to think as badly about the state as they have been taught to think about corporations – even though the crimes of the state put to shame all the misdeeds of all existing corporations put together. Meanwhile, opponents of the state are routinely portrayed as incorrigible misanthropes, when in fact, in light of the state’s true nature, we are mankind’s greatest advocates.

...

Think for a moment just about this last claim: that government employees are our servants. These people staff an institution that decides how much of our income and wealth to expropriate in order to fund itself. They will imprison us if we do not pay. And we are to believe that these people are our servants?

For those not gullible enough to fall for such a transparent canard, the rationales become mildly more sophisticated. All right, all right, the state may say, it’s not quite right to say that the people govern themselves. But, they hasten to add, we can offer the next best thing: the people will be represented by individuals chosen from among them.

As Gerard Casey has argued, though, the idea of political representation is not meaningful. When an agent represents a business owner in a negotiation, he ensures that the owers’s interests are pursued. If the owners’s interests are defended only weakly, ignored, or downright defied, the owner chooses different representation.

None of this bears any resemblance to political representation. Here, a so-called representative is chosen by some people but actively opposed by others. Yet he is said to “represent” all of them. But how can this be, when he can’t possibly know them all, and even if he did, he’d discover they have mutually exclusive views and priorities?

Even if we focus entirely on those people who did vote for the representative, is their vote supposed to imply consent to his every decision? Some of them may have voted for him not for his positions or merits, but simply because he was less bad than the alternative. Others may have chosen him for one or two of his stances, but may be indifferent or hostile on everything else. How can even these people – who actually voted for the representative – seriously be said to be “represented” by him?

But the idea of political representation, while meaningless, is not without its usefulness to the modern state. It helps to conceal the brute fact that, despite all the talk about “popular rule” and “governing ourselves,” even the “free societies” of the West amount to some people ruling, and others being ruled.

When the results are announced tonight amid cheers and celebration, then, remember what it all represents: the triumph of compulsion over cooperation, coercion over freedom, and propaganda over truth. The civics textbooks may write with breathless awe about the American political system, but this is by far the worst thing about the US. Rather than celebrate the antisocial world of politics, let us raise a glass to the anti-politics of the free market, which has yielded more wealth and prosperity through peace and cooperation than the state and its politicians could with all the coercion in the world.

User avatar
LoveIsTruth
captain of 1,000
Posts: 4958
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:13 am

Re: The Fundamental Principles of Liberty

Postby LoveIsTruth » Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:57 am

Wow Matt!

Merriner
captain of 10
Posts: 47
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:31 pm

Re: The Fundamental Principles of Liberty

Postby Merriner » Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:35 pm

I haven't had time to read and comment on ever single post here, but just wanted to throw out my thoughts on property. If you cannot own property, you do not have rights. If the government can tax you on it, you don't own it. Our country is being destroyed because property rights are being destroyed. Nobody really owns property anymore. Unless you own that land in allodial title, you do not own it. If you payed off your car, you do not own it. You are a co-owner with the state and that is why you have to register it (tax). Unless you have the vehicles Manufacturers Statement of Origin (its birth certificate) you do not own it. If you did have it, you would not be able to drive that vehicle on public roads without registering it, because the government owns the roads. If you paid off your car you received a certificate of title. Why not the title. If it is a certificate you should be able to redeem said certificate for the real title (its Manufacturers statement of origin), but it no longer exists because it was microfiched and shredded the moment you drove it off the lot. If you payed off your house, you don't own it, or you wouldn't have to pay taxes on it. You own real estate (government regulated and approved housing). What was that? I can't build a nice shed or garage, or a swimming pool in my backyard without a permit? TAX, TAX, TAX.

If the government can take something away then it is a privilege, not a right. Nature and Natures God grants our rights. They are not granted by government.

All men are NOT created equal. Where is that in the scriptures? God gives a variety of different gifts and talents to every single INDIVIDUAL born into the world. That phrase is just meant to refer to the fact that we are all EQUAL UNDER THE LAW. Nobody gets rights because they are black, or gay, or female. There are no groups or classes or races that get special treatment. Everybody gets their rights from their creator as individuals.

God owns property. He has his creations, and is a just steward. He intends for each of us to own property as stewards as well. We will inherit thrones, principalities, powers, and exaltations. A steward controls property. He will want to use his property to bless others because he knows that he will receive more blessings for it, but he is in charge of it. The law of consecration doesn't end up with an end to private property. The Lord will give an inheritance to every righteous Saint. When we have moved beyond building a kingdom on earth, we will reach to the heavens, and there is no end to the property we will control through the powers of righteousness and the powers of Godhood as inheritors of all that that Father has. He respects eternal laws which are natural laws and does understand how important agency is in his plan, which is why evil men are allowed to do so much damage. He respects the agency to sin and willfully rebel, even to allowing them to commit atrocities against his fellow man. His judgements will then be completely just on the wicked, and completely just with the victim when he receives his reward and recompense. All that we have lost will be made up.

I agree that the corporations are not the enemy. Though, the power and their wealth of the super rich will canker their souls and will probably destroy them. Man naturally cannot endure riches without it corrupting him. Humility goes out the windown and pride begins to destroy him from the inside. Not saying that all rich people are wicked and greedy and aren't charitable and generous. They are the exception, not the rule. It is just like Trump says in the debate with Hilary, he didn't pay taxes because he is just doing what all large corporations do, which is to use the existing laws to not pay taxes and stay within his rights in doing so. It definitely isn't fair, but it isn't because of the corporations that it isn't fair. If I didn't have to pay taxes, I promise I wouldn't pay taxes. It is because of lobbyists in DC and party politicians spending all their time in office getting money from donors for their party. If you want to sit in an important seat of power and be at the head of an important committee, then you bring a certain dollar amount to the party through working with the corporate lobbyist to help these corporations. It is greed and power in Washington that is destroying America. Any person owning a business is going to do what is in the best interest of his company to maximize profits. A businessman who is good and honest in heart might only care about creating value and helping his fellow man and paying his fair share. Right now fair share doesn't exist because the tax laws are intentionally rigged to hurt the middle class. If they get regulated out of business here in America, they will move their company offshore to somewhere they can find better opportunity to make money. Our first president George Washington warned about party politics in his farewell address, so from the very beginning we were warned and didn't listen. The parties are destroying america. They only care about enriching the party. Both parties work together to enrich each other. They call it reaching accross the isle and compromising. STOP COMPROMISING! Go home! As long as they are in DC they are putting their hands on my property, my money, and my rights. They should only be there to ensure that no snake is in the chambers scheming to destroy the rights of the people they represent. The founders framed everything we needed. Original intent has since gone out the window, and we need to know what their intent was. It was never meant to be up to all wise supreme court justices to decide what is constitutional. Every American should be able to read the constitution and know his rights if he has a junior high school education. Instead we let blind guides sit at the bench and legislate day in and day out. The judges were only meant to be used on very rare occasions to be an added check against corruption.

There are difinitely some corporations that are corrupt and seem to get away with crimes, but it is because our government will not prosecute those who scratch their back. If the government would do their real job. All the corruption would be put in check and would stop immediately. If people don't like a certain corporation they have the option to boycot and stop supporting anything that corporation produces or does. If people didn't like how wealthy Mark Zuckerberg was, they could stop using facebook. If I hated the corporate media, I could stop watching and listening. If I didn't like walmart, I don't have to shop there. But all this just shows that it is really all our fault but we like to judge that they produced and created value beyond a scale that we though was appropriate.

I do feel like the banks and the lending apparatus are out of control. By trying to create so called "liquidity" people and nations have gone deeply in debt. The banks seem to profit off of everything we live with, whether it is a home, a car, credit cards, or pretty much anything we want, we can get even though we haven't earned it. Don't even get me started on the Federal Reserve. The cost of living continues to skyrocket while wage increases are slow and steady.

Anyways, I'm just rambling and am way off topic now.

User avatar
freedomforall
Gnolaum 15000
Posts: 15378
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 10:31 pm
Location: OVER AND UNDER AND THROUGH THE WOODS

Re: The Fundamental Principles of Liberty

Postby freedomforall » Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:39 pm

Article 1, Section 8, Clause 17

To exercise exclusive Legislation in all Cases whatsoever, over such District (not exceeding ten Miles square) as may, by Cession of particular States, and the Acceptance of Congress, become the Seat of the Government of the United States, and to exercise like Authority over all Places purchased by the Consent of the Legislature of the State in which the Same shall be, for the Erection of Forts, Magazines, Arsenals, dock-Yards, and other needful Buildings;

It is the American people that allowed government to put claim on the land of America. Government does not own land other than the ten square miles in DC and ports and forts in various states. To call land "Federal Land" is not a true statement.
GUESS WHO

REALITY...IS NOTHING MORE THAN FANTASY IN ACTION.

To the very best of my recollection...I don't remember!

User avatar
LoveIsTruth
captain of 1,000
Posts: 4958
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:13 am

Re: The Fundamental Principles of Liberty

Postby LoveIsTruth » Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:28 am

Did you guys see my

Justice Constitutional Amendment (JCA)

It has a nice summary of fundamental principles in it.

Thanks.

User avatar
freedomforall
Gnolaum 15000
Posts: 15378
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 10:31 pm
Location: OVER AND UNDER AND THROUGH THE WOODS

Re: The Fundamental Principles of Liberty

Postby freedomforall » Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:09 pm

These two instances are all about liberty and freedom, a crooked court system and how to fight the crooked system, based on Constitutional law.

According to the Constitution, all judges are to be subject to the Supreme law of the land.

What! Sovereign Man walks out of court, scares off the judge!!
Mountain Man in court for illegal fishing - owns judge and walks out.
GUESS WHO

REALITY...IS NOTHING MORE THAN FANTASY IN ACTION.

To the very best of my recollection...I don't remember!


Return to “Principles of Liberty”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Zion2080 and 99 guests