PROJECT FREEDOM - Powerpoint presentation

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Army Of Truth
captain of 1,000

PROJECT FREEDOM - Powerpoint presentation

Post by Army Of Truth »

http://www.wakeuplds.com/wakeuplds/Imag ... REEDOM.ppt

First off, I want to thank threepercentite for compiling most of the information on this slide show. All I did was put all the pictures and effects in it and also placed a few slides of my own into it. The original slide show was roughly 89 slides and I cut it down to about 56 slides (which is what it is now) so it would be a short 15 minute presentation to show to your family and friends and even members in your ward.

I've shown it to my family and a few of my LDS friends at work and it has gotten a great response so far. Most of the feedback was that they didn't know that our prophets have said so much about our Constitution and the importance of protecting it.

Please feel free to share this with your friends and family and also let me know of any errors or any corrections that you think it could use.

Again, special thanks to threepercentite for compiling this and letting me personalize it and use it.

Proud 2b Peculiar
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Proud 2b Peculiar »

That was awesome!

I am sharing that!

Bircher
captain of 100

Post by Bircher »

I have been giving firesides in Wards in the area using this type of PP Pres.

You can view a variation of it here: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 8275064416

Proud 2b Peculiar
Level 34 Illuminated

Thanks for that too. :)

cboyack
captain of 100

Post by cboyack »

I think a lot of these slides are hard to read - the content is great, but the background images make the text overlay nearly impossible to legibly read.

If I found the time, would you mind if I created another version to try and increase legibility?

Bircher
captain of 100

Post by Bircher »

cboyck

which one are you referring to?

cboyack
captain of 100

Post by cboyack »

Sorry - referring to the PPT linked in the initial post.

Army Of Truth
captain of 1,000

Post by Army Of Truth »

cboyack wrote:I think a lot of these slides are hard to read - the content is great, but the background images make the text overlay nearly impossible to legibly read.

If I found the time, would you mind if I created another version to try and increase legibility?
Thanks for your constructive criticism, cboyack . I did notice a few of the backgrounds could be lightened to ensure full readability. I will lighten a few of the backgrounds so as to be more readable. And yes, feel free to edit it as you wish and make it your own. :wink:

Army Of Truth
captain of 1,000

Post by Army Of Truth »

Done. I lightened all of the background images. I remember the last time I showed it, I thought a few were too dark, but I never remembered to lighten the background. Thanks again! Hopefully it is a lot more readable now. 8)

Proud 2b Peculiar
Level 34 Illuminated

I was able to read them fine, but I had it fill my entire screen LOL

cboyack
captain of 100

Post by cboyack »

Okay, so the boss let us take a half day, which means that I've had some free time this afternoon to work on this. I'm only about half way through, but thought I'd upload what's done so far so you can get a feel for what the end result will look like.

http://www.connorboyack.com/images/liberty.pdf

Suggestions/feedback welcome.

Proud 2b Peculiar
Level 34 Illuminated

I Like that! can't way to see it all. :)

Army Of Truth
captain of 1,000

Post by Army Of Truth »

cboyack wrote:Okay, so the boss let us take a half day, which means that I've had some free time this afternoon to work on this. I'm only about half way through, but thought I'd upload what's done so far so you can get a feel for what the end result will look like.

http://www.connorboyack.com/images/liberty.pdf

Suggestions/feedback welcome.
Great PDF file - I love it too! Let us know when it is done. :)

Proud 2b Peculiar
Level 34 Illuminated

I want you guys to know that I posted your presentations, and I got some response.

They should be here soon.

:)

It is already doing what you want it to, plus that video from Bircher Man, Freedom, and Government, I have sent that out as well, and I think you will see more newbie's I really do.

Simple, to the point, and the prophet.

Good job men good job! I am proud of you, I mean that!

(and good job to the women too) :)