Agent Provocateurs

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
HeirofNumenor
the Heir Of Numenor

Re: Agent Provocateurs

Post by HeirofNumenor »

One more interesting point from 1984:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oceania_%2 ... 29#Oceania
Almost all of the information about the world beyond London is given to the reader through government or Party sources, which by the very premise of the novel are unreliable. Specifically, in one episode Julia brings up the idea that the war is fictional and that the rocket bombs falling from time to time on London are fired by the government of Oceania itself, in order to maintain the war atmosphere among the population (better known as a false flag operation). The protagonists have no means of proving or disproving this theory. However, during preparations for Hate Week, rocket bombs fell at an increasing rate, hitting places such as playgrounds and crowded theatres, causing mass casualties and increased hysteria and hatred for the party's enemies. War is also a convenient pretext for maintaining a huge military–industrial complex in which the state is committed to developing and acquiring large and expensive weapons systems which almost immediately become obsolete and require replacement.

Samuel the Lamanite
captain of 1,000

Post by Samuel the Lamanite »

Heiro: Notice where the SCs headquarters are? London which is the actual center for the SCs. A study of that book is a study of what life would be like under the SCs.

HeirofNumenor
the Heir Of Numenor

Post by HeirofNumenor »

Samuel the Lamanite wrote:Heiro: Perhaps. It's very hard to know who to trust other than the Godhead.

The biggest question I think that needs to be answered about AJ is given what he reveals about the SC, why hasn't he "had an accident?" If I was Part of the SC, I would insure that he had some type of "accident." It's really not hard to do even if AJ spent millions on security.

So... ???????

Alex Jones is somewhat popular, but still basically a fringe persona...whereas if anything happened to Ron Paul - there is a tremendous risk of outcry and revolution: too many people believe JFK and RFK were assassinated by the gov't, while most blacks believe the same of MLK jr. Discrediting or non-recognition is much more effective at stifling the opposition.

Also: II believe Alex Jones has mentioned UFO's and alien invasions a a real possibility - fairly often. If that is true - that would seriously diminish his credibility to the masses, meaning most won't take him seriously, thereby mitigating what valid warnings he does make.

HeirofNumenor
the Heir Of Numenor

Post by HeirofNumenor »

Samuel the Lamanite wrote:Heiro: Notice where the SCs headquarters are? London which is the actual center for the SCs. A study of that book is a study of what life would be like under the SCs.

Actually, London is one of the regional capitals for Oceania (Oceania - the merger of the USA and the British Empire) - NYC apparently the other regional capital (DC is not mentioned at all).

Yes, your points are quite valid here.

Samuel the Lamanite
captain of 1,000

Heiro: I stand amazed at your knowledge of these things. Yes discrediting first but then when a person starts having an impact hurting the SAs, an accident is NOT far behind. Please remember that Ron Paul is 75. Can't have too many years remaining. I beleive that when Ron Paul wins the GOP nomination and has a serious chance to beat Obama, that he will "have an accident" while on the campiagn trail. Please rememebr that the SCs in the BofM used assasination as a major tool and then protected the assasinator.

HeirofNumenor
the Heir Of Numenor

Post by HeirofNumenor »

Samuel the Lamanite wrote:Heiro: I stand amazed at your knowledge of these things. Yes discrediting first but then when a person starts having an impact hurting the SAs, an accident is NOT far behind. Please remember that Ron Paul is 75. Can't have too many years remaining. I beleive that when Ron Paul wins the GOP nomination and has a serious chance to beat Obama, that he will "have an accident" while on the campiagn trail. Please rememebr that the SCs in the BofM used assasination as a major tool and then protected the assasinator.

Assassination against Ron Paul is more likely using a tasteless powder in his coffee causing a heart attack, than is by sniper's bullet or car-bombing. Even more than brake-lines cut.

In Helaman and 3 Nephi, there didn't appear to be a major faction vocally protesting the PTB/SC..

and thanks for the compliments!

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by shadow »

HeirofNumenor wrote:

Assassination against Ron Paul is more likely using a tasteless powder in his coffee causing a heart attack, than is by sniper's bullet or car-bombing. Even more than brake-lines cut.
Past presidents seemed to prefer using airplane accidents to take out those they didn't want around...

HeirofNumenor
the Heir Of Numenor

Post by HeirofNumenor »

shadow wrote:
HeirofNumenor wrote:

Past presidents seemed to prefer using airplane accidents to take out those they didn't want around...

Yeah, but even Ron Brown (Clinton's Commerce Sec. ) had a bullet hole in the top of his head, even though the Air Force transport went down over Yugoslavia (I've seen the pictures). the plane crash was the cover story. Though in JFK jr.'s case...it was the means (with the help of mechanical failure blamed on pilot error) - according to Joel Skousen.

Not to doubt you Shadow, but do you have any particular incidents/victims in mind?

davedan
captain of 1,000

Post by davedan »

In addition to the Danites in Missouri, Judas is an obvious example of a mole. Lucifer himself rose quite high in the councils of heaven and lured away 1/3-part of heaven. (Not that God didn't know)

Upon learing about AP's and moles, Joseph Smith tested the Apostles and others.

Samuel the Lamanite
captain of 1,000

Heiro: I agree. Something that causes a heart attack or other serious health problem. This would cause suspicion among Ron Paul supporters because he is in excellent healt for 75 and does daily exercises.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

I believe this group is the ultimate in agent provocateurs. They infiltrate EVERYTHING. http://www.ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopi ... 53#p180553" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Samuel the Lamanite
captain of 1,000

IMO, the Illuminati is at the inner circle of the SCs. To even talk about the Illuninati will bring hell down upon your heads from the MSM bought and paid for by the SCs.

HeirofNumenor
the Heir Of Numenor

Post by HeirofNumenor »

davedan wrote:In addition to the Danites in Missouri, Judas is an obvious example of a mole. Lucifer himself rose quite high in the councils of heaven and lured away 1/3-part of heaven. (Not that God didn't know)

Upon learning about AP's and moles, Joseph Smith tested the Apostles and others.

Ummmm Judas wasn't evil in the beginning, neither was Lucifer....just somewhere along the way - they each began to be proud. Not trying to quibble, just that the idea of either a mole or an AP is one that comes into a group already bearing the intent to do damage, not on who is later turned to the dark side.

"For nothing is evil in the beginning, even Sauron was not so." (Elrond, concerning the seduction and fall of Saruman, in The Fellowship of the Ring)

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by shadow »

HeirofNumenor wrote:Not to doubt you Shadow, but do you have any particular incidents/victims in mind?
You already mentioned Ron Brown...

JFK Jr.
Barbara Olsen
Dr. Ron Rogers
Victor Raiser
Hershel Friday
Charles Meissner
Gov. George Mickelson
Maj. Gen. William Robertson
Col. William Dansberger
Col. Robert Kelly
Spc. Gary Rhodes

Clinton bodyguards-
Brian Haney
Tim Sabel
William Barkley
Scott Reynolds

There are more plane crash casualties than I posted.

Obviously plane accidents aren't exclusive of higher profile people or even those who carry "dirt" on politicians so some of those "accidents" most likely really are "accidents" but I doubt all of them are.

However, looking at some of the casualties from the Bush/Clinton era, most are NOT from airplane accidents. Most seem to be "suicides" or just plane getting shot.

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

Clinton had quite an impressive body count - I used to be pretty knowledgeable about all those that died around him (and her) and the circumstances...pretty scary couple.

Samuel the Lamanite
captain of 1,000

Folks, we are getting far off the topis of Agent Procavatours.

HeirofNumenor
the Heir Of Numenor

Post by HeirofNumenor »

Thanks, Shadow - I was thinking of plane crashes - since that's what you mentioned. Of course I would add Truman's Defense Secretary James A. Forrestal...

Sorry Sam...

HeirofNumenor
the Heir Of Numenor

Post by HeirofNumenor »

IMO, enemies of the Church have succesfully placed APs within lower parts of our Church.
As far as AP's go....going back to the Original Post...Sam, was there something/someone you had in mind? Without necessarily naming names, but perhaps examples of what you hold as possible evidence of AP within the Church? And do you mean as in lower/local callings, GA's, or Church Office administration? (And I don't mean for example, Paul Drockton's accusation a few years ago that a certain high-ranking GA should never have been called due to a corporation he worked for previously happened to shore up it's bottom line, supposedly at he expense of those it served).

Samuel the Lamanite
captain of 1,000

Heiro: I wouldn't name names even IF I knew who the names were. I would past these on to the GAs.

Many policies of the Church seem to "ruled" by the lawyers to "protect" the Church. IMO, this is especially prevelant when it comes to matters that MIGHT effect the tax status of the Church if we acted towards political issues as did the early prophets. This certainly neutralizes the Church as a political moral force and in saving the Constitution. IMO, the recent letter saying full time GAs stay out of poilitics in any way including giving money might be a sign of an AP move.