Salt Lake County Sold Out?

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
pritchet1
captain of 1,000

Salt Lake County Sold Out?

Post by pritchet1 »

Hey Liberty-lovin' Utahns, how did you let this one get past you?

New Police State and Liens against private property to finance...

http://realitybloger.wordpress.com/2011 ... is-county/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by pritchet1 on May 22nd, 2011, 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Re: Salt lake County Sold Out?

Post by Jason »

pritchet1 wrote:Hey Liberty-lovin' Utahns, how did you let this one get past you?

New Police State and Liens against private property to finance...

http://realitybloger.wordpress.com/2011 ... is-county/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
....about like independent Idahoans and 15% SNAP program participation! They've been socking us with extra police tax the past two years as well....since that was implemented.

mes5464
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Salt Lake County Sold Out?

Post by mes5464 »

This is the straw that breaks the camels back. I pray for permission to fight back but the answer keeps coming to me NO. I will do the fighting. What answers have the rest of you gotten?

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

mes5464 wrote:This is the straw that breaks the camels back. I pray for permission to fight back but the answer keeps coming to me NO. I will do the fighting. What answers have the rest of you gotten?
...the same.....supposed to focus on food production.

theFireman
captain of 10

Post by theFireman »

mes5464 wrote:This is the straw that breaks the camels back. I pray for permission to fight back but the answer keeps coming to me NO. I will do the fighting. What answers have the rest of you gotten?
I can say this. I am a warrior. A warrior is someone who follows truth and light, regardless of where that path leads. I fight for truth. I live, eat, and breathe truth. I am ALWAYS in prayer. I have died three times in this life, quite literally, and I keep getting sent back here. I also want to join the fight, but MY FATHER in heaven, and the Holy Spirit tells me it isnt time yet. I completely empathize with you, there will be no fight, at least not at this time. I pray for patience, and understanding, and when I get so hopelessly frustrated, I take a walk, and talk to my brothers and sisters on the street, those who have lost everything. Those that sleep under trees and in parks, and in their cars. This is the battle i must fight. I must fight to give hope and love to my brothers and sisters. I tell them of the times i have died, and what i experienced on "the other side". I believe That is the battle we face, to overcome the hatred and anger that has taken over the world and turned mens hearts to stone.

ryanjenny1997
captain of 100

Post by ryanjenny1997 »

theFireman wrote:
I can say this. I am a warrior. A warrior is someone who follows truth and light, regardless of where that path leads. I fight for truth. I live, eat, and breathe truth. I am ALWAYS in prayer. I have died three times in this life, quite literally, and I keep getting sent back here. I also want to join the fight, but MY FATHER in heaven, and the Holy Spirit tells me it isnt time yet. I completely empathize with you, there will be no fight, at least not at this time. I pray for patience, and understanding, and when I get so hopelessly frustrated, I take a walk, and talk to my brothers and sisters on the street, those who have lost everything. Those that sleep under trees and in parks, and in their cars. This is the battle i must fight. I must fight to give hope and love to my brothers and sisters. I tell them of the times i have died, and what i experienced on "the other side". I believe That is the battle we face, to overcome the hatred and anger that has taken over the world and turned mens hearts to stone.

If you feel to it would be interesting for you to elaborate on your experiences. Maybe even start another thread on it.