The Book of Mormon Condemns the New World Order

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
oneClimbs
captain of 1,000

The Book of Mormon Condemns the New World Order

Post by oneClimbs »

Many Latter-day Saints seem skeptical and oblivious to the fact that there is a global Satanic conspiracy to destroy liberty. If you believe in the Book of Mormon, you believe in the New World Order because the Book of Mormon openly discusses and condemns it. I wrote this article hoping that it could help wake up members of the church to our situation and say to defenders of liberty of other faiths that we are with them in the cause to defend liberty. The Book of Mormon is the greatest manifesto for exposing the global conspiracy.

http://oneclimbs.com/2011/04/06/the-boo ... rld-order/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: The Book of Mormon Condemns the New World Order

Post by larsenb »

5tev3 wrote:Many Latter-day Saints seem skeptical and oblivious to the fact that there is a global Satanic conspiracy to destroy liberty. If you believe in the Book of Mormon, you believe in the New World Order because the Book of Mormon openly discusses and condemns it. I wrote this article hoping that it could help wake up members of the church to our situation and say to defenders of liberty of other faiths that we are with them in the cause to defend liberty. The Book of Mormon is the greatest manifesto for exposing the global conspiracy.

http://oneclimbs.com/2011/04/06/the-boo ... rld-order/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Good job. Thanks.

kathyn
captain of 1,000

Post by kathyn »

5tev3, that was excellent.

gclayjr
captain of 1,000

Post by gclayjr »

I listened to a lecture by Cleon Skousen that states this in the simplest, cleanest terms (I think he accreditied it to J Ruben Clark)

He talks about "People's Law" and "Ruler's Law"

After the Lord lead the the children of Israel out of Egypt and possesed the Promised land he set up a government of "Judges"(People's Law). Samuel the prophet was distressed when the Israelite people came to him demanding a King. God told him they were not rejecting Samuel, but God when they demanded a King (Ruler's Law).

Nephi, and Lehi lived under a King when they left Jeruselem. They established an order or Kings here on this continent. Until King Mosiah under God's inspiration again established a system of Judges (People's Law). This lasted until those who again wanted to establish rulers law over the will of the people via secret combinations to fought to establish an oligarchy. Just before the crucification this led to shattering the land into Tribes,kings and fiefdoms, and again about 200 years later to the desparate fight between two civilizations that led to the destruction of one, and the dispersion and civil war among the other.

This is Old; Very Old, It goes back to the foundation of the Earth. It is a continuation of the War in Heaven.

Regards,

George Clay

dennis
captain of 1,000

Post by dennis »

I absolutely love this. !! It is very well written and inspired !! I especially like the concept of oblivious to the secret combinations. and also the craftiness of the deception in seeking wealth, power, and the vain things of the world. The Mormons who will not wake up are very much into making money and the VAIN THINGS OF THE WORLD.

Steve3 , excellent , excellent , excellent times 3 hundred.

Mark
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Mark »

5tev3 wrote:Many Latter-day Saints seem skeptical and oblivious to the fact that there is a global Satanic conspiracy to destroy liberty. If you believe in the Book of Mormon, you believe in the New World Order because the Book of Mormon openly discusses and condemns it. I wrote this article hoping that it could help wake up members of the church to our situation and say to defenders of liberty of other faiths that we are with them in the cause to defend liberty. The Book of Mormon is the greatest manifesto for exposing the global conspiracy.

I agree with much of what you have written here Steve with just one concern. I believe many westerners have a fundamental misunderstanding when referencing "The New World Order". I think it means different things to different people.

Most of our western politicians who call for this NWO see a globalist utopian like congruency of nation states where global trade and initiatives create a global order of cooperation. They care nothing of individual sovereignty of nation states but are just borderless globalist thinkers.

However there is also an element of politicians who call for this NWO in search of global conquest and international communist rule where all who do not bow to this wicked master will be eliminated. I categorize many tyrants like Putin into this camp. Their goals for a NWO are far different than those like McCain and Bush from an operational stage. I believe it is a mistake to just group them all together in search of the same world order. They are vastly different in scope and intention.

Of course both thought processes are poisonous to a constitutional republic but nonetheless there are stark differences between the 2. I posted a clip from Soviet defector Bezmenov who outlined the hard core communist goals for this NWO and its implementation. Here it is again for your viewing pleasure.

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/127/665/ ... erica.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I believe the westerner useful idiots who have aided in this cause will eventually be discarded as yesterdays garbage once this order is fully operational. The Gores and Clintons and Bushes and Obama's of western political thought will be summarily lined up and shot by this communist machine once they seize total control. President Benson and Pres. McKay constantly warned of just exactly what Bezmenov speaks of here. This is that secret combination they spoke of that seeks to dominate the world and its resources.

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

No, Mark, you have just identified the carrot and stick both being wielded by the same group. Wake up and smell the Postum, bro!

There are only stark differences between the two because Thesis+anti-thesis = desired synthesis. Surely you have heard of Hegelian dialectic? And the bottom line is, you are being as much of a "useful idiot" for the supposedly benevolent one-worlders as the progressives are for the communist ones.

At least you are half awake, I guess that's something. But I guess the same could be said of the progressives who are "awake" to the evils of the corporatocracy...you are yin to their yang, bro! WAKE UP!

Mark
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Mark »

Original_Intent wrote:No, Mark, you have just identified the carrot and stick both being wielded by the same group. Wake up and smell the Postum, bro!

There are only stark differences between the two because Thesis+anti-thesis = desired synthesis. Surely you have heard of Hegelian dialectic? And the bottom line is, you are being as much of a "useful idiot" for the supposedly benevolent one-worlders as the progressives are for the communist ones.

At least you are half awake, I guess that's something. But I guess the same could be said of the progressives who are "awake" to the evils of the corporatocracy...you are yin to their yang, bro! WAKE UP!

We will soon see which of us if correct in their views OI. Care to place a wager putting up some of your coveted silver eagles on all that brimming confidence? :D

Col. Flagg
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Col. Flagg »

Mark wrote:
Original_Intent wrote:No, Mark, you have just identified the carrot and stick both being wielded by the same group. Wake up and smell the Postum, bro!

We will soon see which of us if correct in their views OI. Care to place a wager putting up some of your coveted silver eagles on all that brimming confidence? :D
Here's my hope... Putin, Medvedev, Communist China and the international banksters all turn on each other and wipe each other off the planet! :) Then we can begin to set-up a blissful society with Christ at its head for 1,000 years! :) :ymhug: In the meantime, we (those of us here in the U.S.) have to worry about Washington, DC, the 'Federal Reserve', the military-industrial complex and Wall Street - those are our true enemies right now and it's a pretty tough and powerful wall and crowd we're up against. :-s
Last edited by Col. Flagg on April 11th, 2011, 1:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

dennis
captain of 1,000

Post by dennis »

When the deceived are exposed by the truth, they resort to another trick, wagering. What do they have to wager except FDR notes? Not worth toilet paper. OI will never fall for that trick.

Mark
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Mark »

dennis wrote:When the deceived are exposed by the truth, they resort to another trick, wagering. What do they have to wager except FDR notes? Not worth toilet paper. OI will never fall for that trick.

Quiet down Dennis or I will start betting you for your Kefir supply. :))

mes5464
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by mes5464 »

Steve, I loved it. I am now passing it around to my kids to read. Thanks for taking the time to lay that all out plainly.

dewajack
captain of 100

Post by dewajack »

Nice and simple, thanks

HeirofNumenor
the Heir Of Numenor

Post by HeirofNumenor »

Actually, I thought much that it was mainly the Rothschild/Rockefeller camp USING communists as the anti-thesis/bad cop. However, Joel Skousen's clip in here on the Tea Party Deception (part 1) showed to me the possibility that the John Birch Society was deceived, and that Russia and China truly are predatory competitors to the bankers' New World Order. The bankers seems to THINK they will be able to control the Bear and the Dragon...but it is very possible that either will tear them to shreds.

The wicked shall destroy the wicked...the Devil will not support his own children...

randont
captain of 10

Post by randont »

You are soooooo right! How Mark and the rest of the so called "right" or run of the mill republicans can't see this is kinda sad.

Mark
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Mark »

HeirofNumenor wrote:Actually, I thought much that it was mainly the Rothschild/Rockefeller camp USING communists as the anti-thesis/bad cop. However, Joel Skousen's clip in here on the Tea Party Deception (part 1) showed to me the possibility that the John Birch Society was deceived, and that Russia and China truly are predatory competitors to the bankers' New World Order. The bankers seems to THINK they will be able to control the Bear and the Dragon...but it is very possible that either will tear them to shreds.

The wicked shall destroy the wicked...the Devil will not support his own children...

I'm with you Heir. There will be but one king of the hill. My money is on the commies. Who else can possibly fit Isaiah's great Assyrian army from the North? No-one and I mean no-one here has ever provided another answer that fits scripturally. The Bankers will get their clocks cleaned.

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

Well of course the beast is going to destroy the whore. That doesn't mean I am going to cheer on the whore, or drink from the cup of her fornication.

Rourke
captain of 10

Post by Rourke »

This is exactly what I have been trying to do, remind my family that if they believe the Book of Mormon, they MUST believe in the conspiracy! It's one of the main reasons we have the Book of Mormon! Thanks you for putting this into a clear message that applies to our day, perhaps they will listen to you my friend... Thank you

Mark
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Mark »

Original_Intent wrote:Well of course the beast is going to destroy the whore. That doesn't mean I am going to cheer on the whore, or drink from the cup of her fornication.

You seem a bit confused to me here OI. When have I ever said I am a fan of the whoring bankers? First you say that the western bankers and the commies (whore and beast) are all just different tenacles to the same octopus all with the same end goal if I am reading you correctly. Then you say the beast is going to destroy the whore. It all seems so convoluted and confusing to me. I say the western power elitist bankers have different end goals in the formation of a New World Order than do the eastern communists. Why is that so hard for you to see based on the fact that the beast will destroy the whore in a great display of power during this move toward world govt.?

oneClimbs
captain of 1,000

Post by oneClimbs »

Great comments everyone and thanks for your kind words. I think many of you have seen very clearly what I believe is a clear point. The fact is this, that Satan is in control now of all the governments of the earth according to our church via our prophets.

Anybody who seeks to overthrow the God-established constitution of this land is part of the whore, the GAAC or the NWO, it has many names, it sits upon many waters but the same mastermind is pulling the strings. Until we clearly identify the threat we are facing we will stay blinded. This is not a battle over ideologies, this isn't a battle of a bunch of good ideas, it is between liberty and tyranny, good and evil. Yes, in fact, this is what the battle always has been over.

Many are prone to paint their stances as 'progressive' and 'forward thinking', they think their ideas are harmless and will actually help. But if they defy on principle those self-evident rights of man, they are evil and must be rejected completely and thoroughly.

HeirofNumenor
the Heir Of Numenor

Post by HeirofNumenor »

There will be but one king of the hill.
Yes, and His name is JEHOVAH/Jesus Christ

Mark
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Mark »

HeirofNumenor wrote:
There will be but one king of the hill.
Yes, and His name is JEHOVAH/Jesus Christ
Hallelujah! :ymparty:

oneClimbs
captain of 1,000

Post by oneClimbs »

2 Nephi 10:14,16 - "For he that raiseth up a king against me shall perish, for I, the Lord, the king of heaven, will be their king, and I will be a light unto them forever, that hear my words...Wherefore, he that fighteth against Zion, ...shall perish; for they are they who are the whore of all the earth; for they who are not for me are against me, saith our God."

2 Nephi 22:13,14 - And the blood of that great and abominable church, which is the whore of all the earth, shall turn upon their own heads; for they shall war among themselves, and the sword of their own hands shall fall upon their own heads, and they shall be drunken with their own blood. And every nation which shall war against thee, O house of Israel, shall be turned one against another, and they shall fall into the pit which they digged to ensnare the people of the Lord. And all that fight against Zion shall be destroyed, and that great whore, who hath perverted the right ways of the Lord, yea, that great and abominable church, shall tumble to the dust and great shall be the fall of it.

Their vast empire spreads from sea to sea and across the globe, but it will soon be nothing more than dust and a bad memory. You're going down, just like Jacobugath.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

5tev3 wrote:2 Nephi 10:14,16 - "For he that raiseth up a king against me shall perish, for I, the Lord, the king of heaven, will be their king, and I will be a light unto them forever, that hear my words...Wherefore, he that fighteth against Zion, ...shall perish; for they are they who are the whore of all the earth; for they who are not for me are against me, saith our God."

2 Nephi 22:13,14 - And the blood of that great and abominable church, which is the whore of all the earth, shall turn upon their own heads; for they shall war among themselves, and the sword of their own hands shall fall upon their own heads, and they shall be drunken with their own blood. And every nation which shall war against thee, O house of Israel, shall be turned one against another, and they shall fall into the pit which they digged to ensnare the people of the Lord. And all that fight against Zion shall be destroyed, and that great whore, who hath perverted the right ways of the Lord, yea, that great and abominable church, shall tumble to the dust and great shall be the fall of it.

Their vast empire spreads from sea to sea and across the globe, but it will soon be nothing more than dust and a bad memory. You're going down, just like Jacobugath.
And they did enter into a covenant one with another, yea, even into that covenant which was given by them of old, which covenant was given and administered by the devil, to combine against all righteousness.

Therefore they did combine against the people of the Lord, and enter into a covenant to destroy them, and to deliver those who were guilty of murder from the grasp of justice, which was about to be administered according to the law.

And they did set at defiance the law and the rights of their country; and they did covenant one with another to destroy the governor, and to establish a king over the land, that the land should no more be at liberty but should be subject unto kings.

Now behold, I will show unto you that they did not establish a king over the land; but in this same year, yea, the thirtieth year, they did destroy upon the judgment-seat, yea, did murder the chief judge of the land.

And the people were divided one against another; and they did separate one from another into tribes, every man according to his family and his kindred and friends; and thus they did destroy the government of the land.
http://lds.org/scriptures/bofm/3-ne/6?lang=eng" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://lds.org/scriptures/bofm/3-ne/7?lang=eng" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

oneClimbs
captain of 1,000

Post by oneClimbs »

Jason wrote:
5tev3 wrote:2 Nephi 10:14,16 - "For he that raiseth up a king against me shall perish, for I, the Lord, the king of heaven, will be their king, and I will be a light unto them forever, that hear my words...Wherefore, he that fighteth against Zion, ...shall perish; for they are they who are the whore of all the earth; for they who are not for me are against me, saith our God."

And they did enter into a covenant one with another, yea, even into that covenant which was given by them of old, which covenant was given and administered by the devil, to combine against all righteousness.

Therefore they did combine against the people of the Lord, and enter into a covenant to destroy them, and to deliver those who were guilty of murder from the grasp of justice, which was about to be administered according to the law.

And they did set at defiance the law and the rights of their country; and they did covenant one with another to destroy the governor, and to establish a king over the land, that the land should no more be at liberty but should be subject unto kings.

Now behold, I will show unto you that they did not establish a king over the land; but in this same year, yea, the thirtieth year, they did destroy upon the judgment-seat, yea, did murder the chief judge of the land.

And the people were divided one against another; and they did separate one from another into tribes, every man according to his family and his kindred and friends; and thus they did destroy the government of the land.
http://lds.org/scriptures/bofm/3-ne/6?lang=eng" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://lds.org/scriptures/bofm/3-ne/7?lang=eng" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Yeah, I included 3 Nephi 6 and 7 in my last blog post. It is so clear to see the prophetic power of the Book of Mormon and its added witness to the corruption among us. Mormon wasn't trying to write the latest teen fiction novel, he was writing a witness and a WARNING! Just like the Steven Kapp Perry song? "From Cumorah's hill there comes a witness and a WARNING..."