Should Obama prove citizenship? See why not!

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Should Obama prove citizenship? See why not!

Post by freedomforall »

This from CNN...Not FOX...how odd!

Think about it. Obama has not provided a birth certificate, right? Why should he? Once this bill goes into effect, he will not have to. Why else is he avoiding proving his citizenship? One of many ways he's wedging his warped views and methods on US.

Another thing to consider...can you imagine an illegal gang member running for US Pres.?

Rincon
captain of 100

Re: Should Obama prove citizenship? See why not!

Post by Rincon »

The Gad thugs are entrenched and secure. They play with the citizens like we are a board game while the Media keeps the masses dumbed down. Soetoro could be challenged about his birth place, but what good could come from it, a switch to Biden wouldn't solve a thing.

Col. Flagg
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Col. Flagg »

Rincon wrote:The Gad thugs are entrenched and secure. They play with the citizens like we are a board game while the Media keeps the masses dumbed down. Soetoro could be challenged about his birth place, but what good could come from it, a switch to Biden wouldn't solve a thing.
Sad, but true. :ymblushing: :)) At this juncture, we just need to be prepared for what lies ahead because it's hard to know what the LDG's are gonna do next as they have full control over everything at the moment.

Obiwan
captain of 100

Post by Obiwan »

The real issues is NOT his "birth certificate".... but the very already existing and known FACT that he's NOT a "Natural Born Citizen" as the Constitution requires.

He was born to one citizen and to one non-citizen, not two citizens as required.
This fact is already provable and known.... Why aren't people promoting this instead???
Even McCain had to show his birth certificate to congress or whoever it was, to show he was Natural Born.

gclayjr
captain of 1,000

Post by gclayjr »

Didn't Lou Dobbs Leave CNN in 2009? How old is this video?

Regards,

George Clay

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Shot Fired Into Home of Lou Dobbs

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

gclayjr wrote:Didn't Lou Dobbs Leave CNN in 2009? How old is this video?

Regards,

George Clay
About August 2009. The problem is ongoing.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Another idea:
http://www.casadice.com/signs/pages/outside_sign047.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And a comment:
http://www.casadice.com/signs/pages/outside_sign022.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

A little humer:
http://www.casadice.com/signs/pages/outside_sign038.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

An observation:
http://www.casadice.com/signs/pages/outside_sign148.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

A plea:
http://www.casadice.com/signs/pages/outside_sign149.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

Obiwan wrote:The real issues is NOT his "birth certificate".... but the very already existing and known FACT that he's NOT a "Natural Born Citizen" as the Constitution requires.

He was born to one citizen and to one non-citizen, not two citizens as required.
This fact is already provable and known.... Why aren't people promoting this instead???
Even McCain had to show his birth certificate to congress or whoever it was, to show he was Natural Born.
I reposted this thought on another forum to derisive comments such as this "Do some fact checking before you post ridiculous nonsense." How do I show that this is what the Constitution requires?

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

Thanks. What then is the legal definition of "natural born citizen"?

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

Janadele wrote:Thanks. What then is the legal definition of "natural born citizen"?
...subject to much debate! Depends what you consider "legal"....

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Didn't he give up his citizenship status once he then became an Indonesian citizen? Does that void the "natural-born" status also?

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

InfoWarrior82 wrote:Didn't he give up his citizenship status once he then became an Indonesian citizen? Does that void the "natural-born" status also?
That's my understanding!

More info -
http://nativeborncitizen.wordpress.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://tesibria.typepad.com/whats_your_ ... 20LIST.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

Jason wrote:
InfoWarrior82 wrote:Didn't he give up his citizenship status once he then became an Indonesian citizen? Does that void the "natural-born" status also?
That's my understanding!
Mine, as well. And when he was living in Indonesia, there was no dual citizenship with that country and the United States, so I wonder if/when/how he ever became a U.S. citizen after his years spent in Indonesia (assuming he was born in Kenya)? Another interesting point is, he now admits to visiting Pakistan in the early 80's, I believe it was - a time when it would have been very difficult for a U.S. citizen to enter that country - BUT very easy for a Muslim citizen of Indonesia to get in... :-?

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Stella Solaris wrote:
Jason wrote:
That's my understanding!
Mine, as well. And when he was living in Indonesia, there was no dual citizenship with that country and the United States, so I wonder if/when/how he ever became a U.S. citizen after his years spent in Indonesia (assuming he was born in Kenya)? Another interesting point is, he now admits to visiting Pakistan in the early 80's, I believe it was - a time when it would have been very difficult for a U.S. citizen to enter that country - BUT very easy for a Muslim citizen of Indonesia to get in... :-?

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUN! And the plot thickens!

Obiwan
captain of 100

Post by Obiwan »

Janadele wrote:Thanks. What then is the legal definition of "natural born citizen"?
Watch this and learn something.... And for future reference, you shouldn't open your mouth belittling people unless you actually know EXACTLY what you are talking about. That wasn't nice what you said to me when you didn't know a thing about what I was talking about. Let me guess, you're an Obama supporter, Liberal, or whatever??? Wake up, you've been lied to by liberals about EVERYTHING....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEnaAZrYqQI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

Obiwan wrote:
Watch this and learn something.... And for future reference, you shouldn't open your mouth belittling people unless you actually know EXACTLY what you are talking about. That wasn't nice what you said to me when you didn't know a thing about what I was talking about. Let me guess, you're an Obama supporter, Liberal, or whatever??? Wake up, you've been lied to by liberals about EVERYTHING....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEnaAZrYqQI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
As I have not said anything to you ever, nor belittled anyone, you should withdraw the above tirade and Personal Attack and apologise.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

Stella Solaris wrote:
Jason wrote:
That's my understanding!
I believe it was 1981 and no US citizens were allowed in the country....and he stopped in Indonesia to renew his Indonesian passport prior to arrival in Pakistan.

The reality is most of his history is manufactured by the CIA of whom both his mother and grandfather worked for as well as he. Goes back to the assassination of JFK when the CIA took over the oval office.