Arizona voters Support of Nazis

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Mosby
captain of 1,000
Location: Mosby's Confederacy in the deep South of the People's Republic of Utah

Arizona voters Support of Nazis

Post by Mosby »

http://www.rollcall.com/news/sheriff-jo ... l&pos=epol" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

When I see things like this, I realize we as a people are really in serious trouble.........especially since there are many, many LDS in Az, and they are supporting little dictators like "sheriff Joe"- but then again look at Romney's success in Utah :))

Mark
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Arizona voters Support of Nazis

Post by Mark »

Mosby wrote:http://www.rollcall.com/news/sheriff-jo ... l&pos=epol

When I see things like this, I realize we as a people are really in serious trouble.........especially since there are many, many LDS in Az, and they are supporting little dictators like "sheriff Joe"- but then again look at Romney's success in Utah :))

I must be missing something Mosby. Everything I have read about the actions of 'Sheriff Joe' are commendable. Why are you calling him a dictator? He seems to be tough on crime and illegal immigration and willing to stand up against the feds. What is wrong with that?? :-\

durangout
captain of 1,000

Post by durangout »

Based on what I know of him, I'd vote for him. To what specifically do you object ab out Sheriff Joe?

durangout
captain of 1,000

Post by durangout »

Based on what I know, I'd vote for him. To what specifically do you object about Sheriff Joe?

Songbird
captain of 1,000

Post by Songbird »

I think you should clarify your comments....

John Locke
captain of 1,000

Post by John Locke »

Let me guess he's a Nazi, and dictator because he doesn't subscribe to your theories regarding 9/11? I really can't figure why'd you paint in that light....

John Locke
captain of 1,000

Post by John Locke »

Let me guess he's a Nazi, and dictator because he doesn't subscribe to your theories regarding 9/11? I really can't figure why'd you paint in that light....

scottja
captain of 100

Post by scottja »

Sheriff Joe is my Sheriff.
Here in Chandler First and Second generation "legal" immigrants support him.
Law breakers of any color, race, nationality, orientation, ... dislike him.
I have worked and helped his deputies for many years as an volunteer (he has a great training program).
That said, he is a politician, and has to be voted into office, and he is aware of that, so some of his actions are calculated to get the most exposure to the voting public.

Mosby
captain of 1,000
Location: Mosby's Confederacy in the deep South of the People's Republic of Utah

Post by Mosby »

Read these articles and tell me if you still believe that Sheriff Joe is the kind of man that you want in power in your hometown.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/grigg/grigg-w121.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.lewrockwell.com/grigg/grigg-w72.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mosby
captain of 1,000

Post by Mosby »

No John Locke, not the case- but nice try at painting me as a conspiracy "kook"- he is a "dictator/Nazi" because his own actions place him squarely in that classification- and outside of the constraints of the Constitution and law.

Mosby
captain of 1,000

Post by Mosby »

Silence................that's why I rarely venture on this forum anymore. I post something about a little dictator - numerous folks call me out, I provide proof of my statement- then silence..........

Crickets chirping..................not even one person to say, "oh; I didn't know that sheriff Joe was so corrupt, thanks for bringing that to our attention".............

I guess it's just easier to move on to the next topic, contend and argue than to embrace (or even research) unpleasant facts about your heros - who in reality are corrupt #-o

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

Mosby wrote:Silence................that's why I rarely venture on this forum anymore. I post something about a little dictator - numerous folks call me out, I provide proof of my statement- then silence..........

Crickets chirping..................not even one person to say, "oh; I didn't know that sheriff Joe was so corrupt, thanks for bringing that to our attention".............

I guess it's just easier to move on to the next topic, contend and argue than to embrace (or even research) unpleasant facts about your heros - who in reality are corrupt #-o
LOL.....nature of the beast!

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

Good grief,Mark ! You have ruined my day. You stated something I totally agree with. He is sheriff of Maricopa County, where we live. To what you wrote I can only add that he does have a sense of humour.

Arpaio does have a lot of detractors, many of them LDS, and mostly people who support the presence and continual influx of illegal immigrants. There have been efforts to "get him" on various charges, but none have stuck. He is no Sheriff Mack when it comes to knowledge of the US Constitution, but a Nazi as I understand the term he is not.