Tavistock Trolls are Everywhere: Here?

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
dennis
captain of 1,000

Tavistock Trolls are Everywhere: Here?

Post by dennis »

Re: Godlikeproductions.com is a psy-op run by SRI & the Tavistock institute
[I found this on another Forum...dennis, an advocate for Liberty and Justice for ALL]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
posted by Ophidian Society
I'll go ahead and light this fire. Make sure you're always using a proxy. I'm using a proxy now and will continue to. Trinity has the habit of installing spyware on your computer if you become too involved or open. Remember that.

Apparently it's all caught up in behind the scenes projects, population reaction gauging, information compiling, and projected responses.

They are everywhere, and they've affected everyone. Good luck, trust no one, and always do your research.

Why are there so many CIA/NSA/USAF and MILITARY SPOOKS ON GLP?

Quote:
Lots of people have made the connection that Jason Lucas aka ^TrInItY^ is actually the deputy director of an Air Force project called "TENA"...

How long Trinity has worked for the USAF is unclear, probably ever since he moved to Shalimar. Why exactly are most of the moderators on GLP associated with Various Intelligence Agencies? Why does the moderator 4by2 have the same IP address as "NSA Whistleblower" James Casbolt... Who has proven to be a hoax, his website's underground alien base photographs were from a VIDEO GAME... So why exactly this "NSA Whistleblower" a moderator?

Why exactly is DrPostMan a moderator too? Who is also a CIA Information Agent who has been trolling and spreading disinfo on usenet forums for years.

Why is there a cretin named "The Guy" who is employed by the US Naval Forces, and has posted THOUSANDS upon THOUSANDS of replies to every single "Chemtrail Thread" on the site's existence?

TENA the USAF project may give you some clues about how Godlikeproductions is a testing ground for middleware software that connects and trains various organizations like Military, intelligence agencies & training/testing thinktanks TOGETHER...

IS GODLIKEPRODUCTIONS A TAVISTOCK OPERATION? SEE LIST OF BANNED WORDS

Quote:
Take a look at the words that will get posters BANNED from GLP. the words themselves are also censored...

Some of the banned words/sites are as follows:

Alien earth, proxywhore refuge, modlikeproductions, juryroll, ghosthunterscry, abovetopsecret, rumor mill news, surfing the apocalypse, buddhas grove, malware, spyware, adware, Jason Lucas, Elaine, Defiler, tavistock, stanford research institute. Also, using a tiny url will get you automatically banned.

Quote:
Here is a post from STA. Theresa asks a VERY telling question. WHY would GLP ban the word Tavistock? Why don't they want people to know anything about Tavistock. And why is information about the Stanford Research Institute banned???

Theresa and I KNOW why Rumor Mill News and Surfing the Apocalypse are banned... they HATE us... we exposed them for what they are... a spook social engineering operation run by god only knows who.

They also ban the name Jason Lucas, he happens to be one of the owners of GLP... I suspect they ban HIS name because they don't want you to know of his association with GLP and with lop.com... a malware and spyware company.

Don't believe me... take a look at this article he wrote. It is STILL on a government website:

http://www.ftc.gov/os/comments/spyware/040312lucas.pdf

Mr. Jason Lucas
C2 Media Ltd.

London,
United Kingdom

FTC Public Workshop: "Monitoring Software On Your
PC: Spyware, Adware, And Other Software"
April 19, 2004

Dear Sirs:

As someone "in the industry," I wish to submit for your review a brief (but necessary) description of the actual difference between 'adware' and 'spyware,' together with an explanation of why that distinction is extremely important in the present controversy that has generated so much public debate. In order to understand the current situation regarding

Isn't it interesting that Jason Lucas is from London... as is Tavistock? Now I wonder if the operation that went on, several years ago, at GLP, which tried to destroy "Rayelan" and "Theresa" was a Tavistock inspired operation?

It certainly makes you wonder doesn't it? If you don't have a clue as to what I am talking about... please carefully read the information I have inserted in thIS post.

HA!! LOOK AT THIS LIST OF BANNED WORDS/SITES AT GLP

Posted By: Theresa
Date: Monday, 7 May 2007, 11:35 a.m.

Evidentally just posting the words Surfing The Apocalypse gets you banned on Godlike Productions...... :-)

But don't you wonder just why they would ban the word "tavistock"???

hmmmm makes you think....

Godlikeproductions is Psy-Ops

Quote:
This report was apparently written in 2004. Godlikeproductions has since "changed hands." That is, the owners/operators apparently responded to the publication of this information by "going undercover." Some of the links may have been scrubbed. But, at the time we obtained this, all of the links were valid and all of the information is accurate.

Quote:
I know that a lot of you are split on conspiracies, and believe me, I have a hard time with many of them. But I first heard of Dr. Paul on Godlikeproductions.com (a conspiracy forum) and had always checked up on this site as "food for thought." After all, many of the posters are die-hard Paul supporters, and even though I am not quick to believe in conspiracy - I respect anybody who seeks the truth and seeks freedom.

Whether or not you believe in 9/11 conspiracies, the NWO, etc. etc. - we can all agree that our freedom is comprimised and our media is (at least in part) controlled. So I figured this was a decent site (among others) to get the occassional non-mainstream news stories.

Probably half of the posters are raving lunatics, but there has always been some great information that I was unable to find elsewhere. Once you filter out the absurd topics, you'll likely find some good information.

However, earlier this week, my opinion of this website - well, that all changed.

I did an extended search of Godlikeproductions and had found that there is very likely a connection to a company called "Tavistock".

If you look this company up, you're likely to get pretty creeped out. The Tavistock Institute developed the mass brain-washing techniques which were first used experimentally on American prisoners of war in Korea. Its experiments in crowd control methods have been widely used on the American public, a surreptitious but nevertheless outrageous assault on human freedom by modifying individual behavior through topical psychology.

So, my first instinct was that this stuff was probably bogus. But then I did a simple post entitled, "Has anbody ever google searched "Godlikeproductions" " and the body of the post was simply - "interesting"

- I was banned within 4 minutes.

Some of the banned words/phrases are "tavistock" and "jason lucas" - Lucas, apparently, is involved with Tavistock and purchased the company in 1998. He is still one of the moderators and posts under the name "Trinity".

Anyway, the reason I posted this -here- is because I have been watching forum activity for years and I know for a fact that there are posters (including here, on the Dailypaul) who aim to divide, distract, anger, allienate, etc. etc.

Forums like Godlikeproductions are likely a way of studying the reactions, the psychology, of those interested in people like Ron Paul, or simply those who could potentially pose a threat through the spreading of information.

For example, before Ron Paul was very popular at all - many Godlikeproductions members knew all about him, and were posting about him by the hour. It now seems likely that they were being analyzed from the get-go.

Over time, there was a divide between those who believe in this or that and there would be arguments, debates. Some of it seemed obviously contrived, where certain posters always seemed to show up - on cue - with obnoxious, anger-provoking comments. It wasn't like these things happened sometimes, most of the time, etc. - it was clockwork - and remains clockwork.

9/11 Conspiracy, as most of you know, is a dividing issue among Ron Paul's supporters. But there were other interesting methods and I encourage (in light of the knowledge regarding Tavistock, Jason Lucas) to use the search feature on the site to read some of the early discussions.

Having an understanding early on of what could divide Ron Paul supporters, I began to expect these tactics to show up more - on this forum, on ronpaulforums, etc. etc. And so I was not too surprised to see the media pounce on this on CNN, FoxNews, ABC, etc. etc. at critical periods in the primary process.

Jason Lucas (or, "Trinity") has written for the government in the past:..

"godlikeproductions", Tavistock & Internet Mass Mind Control

Quote:
ast year i was banned twice by the godlikeproductions site.. as of today i have been yet again from it three times more.. after a total of 5 bans from the site, i decided to go digging.. what i found was a rabbit-hole which leads straight down..

in September of 2009 i joined godlikeproductions.com.. i posted in a thread where someone was posting in an effort to get O-Negative blood types, starseeds, crystal children, etc. to join him at a website where their 'god' natures could be explored, enhanced, etc.. not long after, i clicked to post a discussion - only to find i'd been banned.

below the email address there are two notes:

"we sometimes have to ban entire ISP Providers because of attacks on this website.. "

"If you have been inadvertently caught up in one of these bans please accept our apologies email us and we will try to clear it up for you"

after mailing the staff, i received a reply that the ban had been lifted and perhaps it was my browser that had prevented me from posting.. soon after that, when i tried to post a discussion (unfortunately i don't recall what that was at the time) - i found i was banned again..

until a couple of weeks ago, i hadn't been back to the site more than a handful of times.. on May 15th i stopped by and posted a large portion of Culling The Herd : Their Intentions for the Flock.. there were 372 total views.. i wasn't banned and thought the issue had been resolved..

on May 19th i posted 3 paragraphs from Plan to Put the Whole World in a Demonic Trance - including the paragraph containing this :

"In pre-World War II Germany, the emphasis on eugenics and mind control made a strong come-back. The psychiatric branch of the eugenics field through the Tavistock Institute began to promote social engineering, euthanasia, and sterilization of certain “genetically unfit” groups of people."

if you're not familiar, on most given days godlikeproductions tends to have around 1500 people visiting or using the site, and comments can add up quickly.. after posting the above paragraph i decided to check for comments.. there were a few.. i got another post ready and hit the publish link..
http://www.zoklet.net/bbs/showthread.php?t=140693

IS mind control disinformation prevelent in our society?

pritchet1
captain of 1,000

Re: Tavistock Trolls are Everywhere: Here?

Post by pritchet1 »

After discussion with the Lord in the Celestial Room at the temple last June, I removed myself from many, many forum and discussion groups and changed my eMail address and shut down my own websites and removed many references from my posts on many other sites and from publications I created.

I try to not go down too many rabbit holes and when I feel an urge to respond on certain forums, I remember what the Lord told me back in June.

The word of warning has been given ad nauseum.

Now there is still time to prepare.

Spend less time on the computer and more time blessing the lives of others in this life and the next.

ChemtrailWatcher
captain of 100

Post by ChemtrailWatcher »

After discussion with the Lord in the Celestial Room at the temple last June, I removed myself from many, many forum and discussion groups and changed my eMail address and shut down my own websites and removed many references from my posts on many other sites and from publications I created.

I try to not go down too many rabbit holes and when I feel an urge to respond on certain forums, I remember what the Lord told me back in June.

Spend less time on the computer and more time blessing the lives of others in this life and the next.
Thanks pritchet. You have taught me much.

pritchet1
captain of 1,000

Post by pritchet1 »

:lol: I'm pretty sure I'm still on both the "blue" and "red" lists (FEMA Camp reference).

ChemtrailWatcher
captain of 100

Do you suppose Canadians are headed for FEMA "therapy" too? :shock: :wink:

pritchet1
captain of 1,000

Post by pritchet1 »

:lol: Only if they are dual citizens in the US.

AussieOi
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by AussieOi »

pritchet1 wrote:After discussion with the Lord in the Celestial Room at the temple last June, I removed myself from many, many forum and discussion groups and changed my eMail address and shut down my own websites and removed many references from my posts on many other sites and from publications I created.

"after discussion......I have"
no "we" Tonto?

maybe its a ploy of the Tavistock institute that you don't post on line to bless the lives of others?

how do we know YOU aren't the TI stooge here to deflate us?

pritchet1
captain of 1,000

Post by pritchet1 »

Aussie,

Good to see you back and didn't get too wet last week in Oz.

I was somewhat surprised when the Lord told me to remove my websites, shut down my businesses and remove myself from so much exposure online. It took me around 3 months to clear the online clutter.

Funny that when the Priesthood meeting was discussing personal histories and how social networking was such a good thing, that I had to speak up and let them know what I know (see my threads regarding FaceBook and who finances it) and why I removed myself from Facebook. You could have heard a pin drop on the carpet.

After 15 years in the same calling involved in the Stake Employment program, I asked to resign, after the current leadership insisted on going Facebook with their work, after we had spent so much time and effort to stay below the radar and off the Internet with sensitive info regarding who worked where. I had explained to them before why I was no longer posting much online, but they just do not listen. :wink:

If I were a TI stooge, I would not be posting on this forum. BTW, I like your sense of humor too. You always make me chuckle a little.

And for what it's worth there is only one of me. And when the Lord speaks, I listen.

kathyn
captain of 1,000

Post by kathyn »

pritchet1, do you really think we're all going to be on a list that puts us in danger?

pritchet1
captain of 1,000

Post by pritchet1 »

We already are on lists, so "yes", take your pick...

Thinning the herd is already happening. Think food pollution and what D&C 89 says about it. Think of all the "stuff" in mass-produced food. Think of Diabetes and how it develops. Think of the various ways of sterilization that have been established. Think of vaccines instead of inoculations used. Think of the "stuff" added to our water supplies and in our toothpastes and in sodas and processed meats, milk products, modified seeds, etc.

Conservative sites are quietly being taken down. Those who are on conservative forums and so-called "TEA Parties" have already been targeted as being "terrorists". Notice who were taking pictures and recording those events. It is 1939 Nazi Germany all over again. We were warned from the pulpit about participating in social networks, but did we listen? Think of the street cameras, GPS monitoring, heat tracking systems, global mapping systems in real time and drone cameras in use today.

Think of the 3,100 so-called spy organizations in operation in the USSA and who they target.

"Christians" have been targeted and are being attacked worldwide but Islamists and liberals. Those who still have intact "nuclear" families are under constant attack by the media. Look at how the next generation has postponed getting jobs, correctly being married and having children and how they treat their own parents today.

And yes, FEMA camps really do exist. So do Executive Orders. Think of the "hardening" activities that various engineers are involved in to strengthen government facilities around the country for the last few years and underground facilities being built. And then ask, "why"?

Those who have food storage are already on "lists" in their communities as "hoarders".

And we heard in General Conference that we live in worse times than Sodom and Gomorrah. I certainly can testify and have testified of that from the pulpit.

We are in a declared war. Think of that. And why do we have a Northern Command?

And why do we have LDS politicians who are hell-bent on destroying what is left of the US Constitution?

Why do we have warnings regarding Gadiantons in the Book of Mormon about our day? Do we ignore those warnings?

So yes, Kathyn, we are already in danger. How do we reduce our "danger footprint"(tm) and become less of a target? Think about it.

dennis
captain of 1,000

Post by dennis »

I for one am Happy to be on their LIST. I hope I can score big time against the Gadianton wimps!!!!!!! as a matter of fact I already have. Adelante Hermanos! A la Victoria! Down with the Tavistock Trolls. every ONE picks their side and there are NO NETURALS. BE YOURSELF EVERYONE ELSE IS TAKEN

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

IMHO, I believe being on a list that enemies of God created in this life will only count in our favor in the hereafter. Let us not be afraid to exercise our God-given rights to practice freedom of speech. Uh oh, if I wasn't on a list before, now this post just sealed the deal.

ChemtrailWatcher
captain of 100

Funny that when the Priesthood meeting was discussing personal histories and how social networking was such a good thing, that I had to speak up and let them know what I know (see my threads regarding FaceBook and who finances it) and why I removed myself from Facebook. You could have heard a pin drop on the carpet.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Wow. I would have liked to have been there. :lol:

ChemtrailWatcher
captain of 100

Dennis, thanks for being an advocate for free speech. I like you a lot. Among others on here, you have also taught me much. :P

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

I know there are legitimate government operators posting on the internet to stir up trouble... but I thought I'd post this to lighten the mood (the harmless trolls)

from http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/trolling
About
A troll is someone who will state something only with the intention of stirring up controversy. Typically the statement is so absurd that only the most noobish of noobs will get offended and respond.
For example, one might purposefuly spel things wrong or use poor grammar, knowing that this will drive some people crazy, eliciting a response.
A more advanced troll might even spell things wrong in a post criticizing the spelling in someone else’s post, hoping to elicit an angry counter-reaction. Numerous forums and Usenet boards are dedicated to the fine art of what the NYTimes called “manipulating other people’s emotional equilibrium” [trying to remember for sure if they should get the credit]
Trolling can be considered a form of cyberbullying and in video game circles the practice is often called “griefing”.
Why Troll?
Successful trolling brings lulz — pleasure at the expense of others. By participating in flamewars with a troll they become your puppetmaster, manipulating your emotions for their own enjoyment.
Wikipedia has an overview of research behind the human motivation to troll & acquire lulz.
If you respond to a troll, you are said to be feeding the troll. You’ve got better things to do than feed trolls… so keep your coolface on.
Trolling By Promotional Vector
A common problem is determining if someone is sincerely crazy/idiotic/racist/etc. on purpose… or if they are trolling.
This controversy often fuels the popularity of the original content so it tends to go unmoderated. The true troll stirrs up controversy over something’s legitimacy in order to fuel this popularity as part of their original intention.
Boxxy is widely considered an ‘accidental troll’, containing many features of a troll but w/o the purposefulness and true intent needed to make her an actual troll
debate over the legitimacy of WoW Freakout/Account Crusher accuses OP of trolling
Numerous derivative memes have also sprung up around communicating to others to beware that a troll is present in a forum thread or conversation.

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

Personally I'm not worried about being on a list, I made the list! and I just added 'InfoWarrior82' to that list... Just kidding, just playing into the title of this discussion: "Tavistock Trolls are Everywhere: Here?"... No, not here, at least not that I know of, and so definitely Tavistock is not here in any controlling capacity.

Really, I'm not worried about being on a list... but I do frequently seek the Lord's guidance and counsel regarding my online activities and websites.

The Spirit has told me to continue expanding my websites, such as LatterdayConservative.com, but at the same time has also told me to not spend as much time online. This is a good related fireside by Elder Bednar: Things as They Really Are