None so blind as those who WILL NOT SEE

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
dennis
captain of 1,000

None so blind as those who WILL NOT SEE

Post by dennis »

I just googled jpmorgan CFR more than one million 8 hundred thousand results!!!
http://www.google.com/search?source=ig& ... r&aq=f&oq=
JP and his 'friends' founded BOTH THE FED AND THE CFR!!! FED + CFR = goverment = NWO Is there anyone that cannot understand that?
("There are none so blind as those who WILL not see");

Our Gov. + NWO = the greatest threat to freedom in the world today and in the last 10 years the source of the greatest violence. and injustice. "They seek to overthrow the Freedom of all nations."
Last edited by dennis on December 13th, 2010, 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dennis
captain of 1,000

Re: None so blind as those who WILL NOT SEE

Post by dennis »

Power itself is not derived through violence, though in governmental form it is usually violent in nature. Governmental power is often maintained through oppression and the tacit compliance of the majority of the governed. Any significant withdrawal of that compliance will restrict or dissolve governmental control. 'Apathy' in the face of injustice is a form of 'violence'. Struggle and conflict are often necessary to correct injustice.

Our struggle is not easy, and we must not think of nonviolence as a "safe" way to fight oppression. The strength of nonviolence comes from our willingness to take personal risk without threatening other people.

It is essential that we separate the individual from the role she/he plays. The "enemy" is the system that casts people in oppressive roles.

To beat the system WE NEED MORE PEOPLE TO WITH DRAW COMPLIANCE OR OBEDIENCE TO THE GOVERNMENT! JUST SAY NO WE HAVE HAD ENOUGH. The use of nonviolence runs throughout history. There have been numerous instances of people courageously and nonviolently refusing cooperation with injustice.

Central America student activists have carried out campaigns to protest CIA recruitment on campuses. Again, hundreds of students across the country have been arrested in this effort. THAT MUST BE THE REASON THEY RECRUIT AT byu. BECAUSE AT OTHER UNIVERSITIES THE STUDENTS ARE FREE TO PROTEST THE CIA.

bobhenstra
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by bobhenstra »

Well heck Dennis, we're sure in for a lot of violence! You in a safe place?

Bob

dennis
captain of 1,000

Post by dennis »

Planning to apply to work at the new Stasi center at Camp williams. It was reported here on the form that they are going to do family history there. NGL is going to protect me.
Plus Im going to get a mean rooster and a billy goat That is plan B. Plan A is to go live with Ruben Grondolio {he is my Friend} some day when i feel like typing I will tell you about Ruben. When I met Ruben He had been out of work for several years and his family was staying alive eating skinny chickens. He had Two left. Hey Bob I was just thinking , you want to get a one way ticket with me ? You would love Ruben. and a poultry lover like you needs only one more blessing in life. To taste the double breasted pollo in Argentina! You will think you have died and gone to heaven. Not a bad way to go. [and it is NOT like rattle snake chicken.]

Plan C See my post on only one life to give.
Hey bob, bring that white bird of yours , He needs a rest.

bobhenstra
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by bobhenstra »

dennis wrote:Planning to apply to work at the new Stasi center at Camp williams. It was reported here on the form that they are going to do family history there. NGL is going to protect me.
Plus Im going to get a mean rooster and a billy goat That is plan B. Plan A is to go live with Ruben Grondolio {he is my Friend} some day when i feel like typing I will tell you about Ruben. When I met Ruben He had been out of work for several years and his family was staying alive eating skinny chickens. He had Two left. Hey Bob I was just thinking , you want to get a one way ticket with me ? You would love Ruben. and a poultry lover like you needs only one more blessing in life. To taste the double breasted pollo in Argentina! You will think you have died and gone to heaven. Not a bad way to go. [and it is NOT like rattle snake chicken.]

Plan C See my post on only one life to give.
Hey bob, bring that white bird of yours , He needs a rest.
You mean Bruster??? No hen in Argentina would be safe!

Bob

dennis
captain of 1,000

Post by dennis »

Bruster? Is that the guy at the walmart parking lot on the week ends?

bobhenstra
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by bobhenstra »

dennis wrote:Bruster? Is that the guy at the walmart parking lot on the week ends?
Bruster is our oversexed white rooster! I've told you about Bruster!

Bob

dennis
captain of 1,000

Post by dennis »

Bob read the post about hobby at the walmart parking lot. gotta be Bruster or shadow/ thats why he doesnt post on the week ends.

I actually meant that white bird flying under you name. Whats his name.?
Last edited by dennis on December 13th, 2010, 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bobhenstra
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by bobhenstra »

Sorry, I don't shop at walmart on weekends-- don't know who your talking about! When I shop there I have to go early in the morning, so I can get my favorite electric shopping cart! Me and this really old Mexican race around the isles, I'm old, but he's really old, Viejo! I beat him every once in a while. But I secretly think he has a souped up cart-----

Bob