You family member just got raped and murdered

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
AussieOi
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: You family member just got raped and murdered

Post by AussieOi »

NoGreaterLove wrote: You walk into your house and see one of your family members has been raped and murdered. What do you do?
You start to call the police, but wait.... there is no police the conspiracy theorists dismantled them because power corrupts and they were afraid it would take away their rights of freedom. In fact there is no FBI, CIA, Senators, Legislators, DMV etc.
Your neighbor comes over and he says, I saw the car and the suspect leave your house. He gives you a description of the car. The car had no license plate because the DMV was also dismantled (unfair taxation). You are frustrated because you do not recognized the description of the car or person, neither does your neighbor.
Even if the police were still in existence, the blood or semen evidence would do no good. The theorists dismantled all sources of private information gathering on the premises of right to privacy. Those information sites the federal and state governments were constructing that would have contained pertinent info to help determine who your family members rapist and killer was are now dismantled and burned down.
Actually all the DNA labs, fingerprint labs, and any facility where any type of personal information was stored is now burned to the ground.
So you sit and ponder, what am I going to do? Who do I turn to for help? What if this person is a neighbor? What if they are going to do this to someone else? Does this person know where my children go to school? Does he know where I work, go to church. What if it is a personal matter with him and he still intends to harm my family? I do not even know who he is. I have not one to turn to for help. No one could help even if they tried. How would we be able to use any evidence against him? We do not even have a court system anymore. The courts were deemed to be corrupt establishments where men vie to get power and gain. Even if they did exist, they could not keep records of there cases anyway. In fact the jails can not keep a record anymore either. In fact, the jail facilities were deemed to be possible FEMA camps and were burned to the ground also. Wow, things are so messed up

Sounds like you just described the USA when George wrote your god given constitution there

Are you sure you are advocating Police State 2000?