CableGate?

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
pritchet1
captain of 1,000

CableGate?

Post by pritchet1 »

Why should Julian Assange be vilified regarding State Department Cables?

http://comments.americanthinker.com/rea ... 20289.html

Can he also shout the sins from the rooftops regarding the missing life-history of the POTUS?

Cleon Skousen never had anything good to say about the State Department from my recollection.

pritchet1
captain of 1,000

Re: CableGate?

Post by pritchet1 »

Dan Gainor speaks out about Espionage-based "Journalism" -
http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/30971

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

Over the last 10 years I became acquainted with the life of a Tyler Gatewood Kent who in the 1939-1940 era tried to expose correspondence between President Roosevelt and Winston Churchill about maneuvering the US into WW2 in a way that would not conflice with FDR's promises to the American people that he would keep the USA out of that war. He was imprisoned illegally in England for 5 years, vilified and accused of treason, and hounded the rest of his life for his efforts. When he returned to the United States in 1945, efforts to bring him to trial again were squashed because of what it would have exposed. I see much the same in the Julian Assainge affair.

Kaarno
captain of 100

Post by Kaarno »

I see Assainge as bringing light to dark places. The gadiantons hate it when their secret dealings are exposed. If there was nothing to hide or be ashamed of it wouldn't be a big deal right?

durangout
captain of 1,000

Post by durangout »

The thing NO ONE is talking about is the fact that there is no way a PFC could've gotten access and downloaded / copied all of those documents of varying levles of classicication. Under current protocols, multiple levles of supervisors must approve this type of activity with files. The PFC is the only person other than Assagne who has been named or rather sacrificed. ...but to what end???

Rand
captain of 1,000

Post by Rand »

I think he is one of their tools. He is being used to take greater control over the media and the internet. Just too weird otherwise.

pritchet1
captain of 1,000

Post by pritchet1 »

Rand is correct. BTW, this topic has taken over the LDS Professionals on LinkedIn. Amazing what some of the so-called Saints have to say about this topic there.

Clueless. They are Simply Clueless! :oops:

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Just because it's classified, doesn't mean it's true.