GREATEST TRAGEDY IN HUMAN HISTORY

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
dennis
captain of 1,000

GREATEST TRAGEDY IN HUMAN HISTORY

Post by dennis »

ACTS OF TREASON Against We, the People
Executive Order 13286
this executive order is the newly instituted Homeland Security, which increases the massive assaults on the essential principles of the republican constitution
Executive Order 12803, April 30, 1992.
Now you believe you can sell this nation to foreign powers with the stroke of a pen by Executive Order 12803, April 30, 1992.

By so doing, you are committing TREASON and PERFIDY so immense as "to make the angels weep."
In truth you are conscientiously and assiduously serving the archenemies of yourselves, your own rights, your fellow citizens, continued human rights, life, and freedom in general. YOU are seditiously administering the plunder, bankruptcy, conquest, destruction, dismantling, and elimination of your country. YOU are systematically defrauding, extorting, impoverishing, and injuring human life on the basis of crimes and lies of such magnitude, depth, and proportions as to be beyond human comprehension.
YOU have stolen the country by clever, intentional, and unrelenting fraud, trickery, treachery, non-disclosure, miss-representation, intrigue, coercion, conspiracy, murder. If there is a greater tragedy in human history it is hard to know what it is!
You are sheer dupes. you are guilty of evil and heinous BETRAYAL. You are in such case TRAITORS and CRIMINALS. All of you "in power" are therefore, either fools or knaves, either of which eminently invalidates your "authority" and renders null and void absolutely all-moral obligation to pay allegiance or to obey the TREASONOUS SYSTEM you enforce with such mechanical viciousness.

If, you, "public servants" had any shred left of humanity, awe, heart, clarity, sanity, access to your true being and conscience, you would instantly resign and do everything possible to inform the American people of their plight and help us retrieve our rights and our country. Only by such means can you even begin to atone for your endless crimes against humanity, the lives you so arrogantly and mindlessly butcher with the "meat-grinder of the law."

What do you think the American people will do as they discover that they have no more country, that they are slaves to mortal enemies, that they have been tricked and betrayed by their "leaders" who sold them out? What do you think they will do when they realize that all their alleged "public servants" are willing or stupidly compliant parties to the plunder, bankruptcy, subjugation, and ruin of their lives and country?

There is no acceptable excuse for what you have done. You cannot engage in bringing harm to life and, like the Nazi's defense at Nuremberg, presume that because you do so under the "authority" of an imaginary, abstract, unreal legal fiction called "government" you are freed of the consequences of your acts. Moral and natural law are not obviated by ignorance, hubris and self-righteous militancy. Your entire system - from the ground up - is deceit and fraud. It is illicit in essence and ab initio. As Broom's Maxims 297, 729 put it: "A right of action cannot arise out of fraud." Honor is earned by honesty and integrity, not under false and fraudulent pretenses. The color of the cloth one wears cannot cover up the usurpations, lies, and treachery. "When black is fraudulently declared to be white, not all will live in darkness."
On the night of December 23, 1913 the United States Congress passed the Federal Reserve Act and thereby committed the greatest act of TREASON in history. It surrendered this nation's sovereignty and sold the American people into slavery to a cabal of arch-charlatan international bankers who proceeded to plunder, bankrupt, and conquer this nation with a money swindle. From 1913 until 1933, the United States paid the "interest" with more and more gold. The structured inevitability soon transpired: the Treasury was empty, the debt was greater than ever, and the United States declared bankruptcy. In exchange for using notes belonging to bankers who create them out of nothing on our own credit, we are forced to repay in substance (labor, property, land, businesses, resources, life in ever-increasing amounts. This may have been the greatest heist and fraud of all time. When a government goes bankrupt, it loses its sovereignty. In 1933 the United States declared bankruptcy, as expressed in Roosevelt's Executive Orders 6073, 6102. In 1913, Congress turned over America... lock, stock and barrel to a handful of criminals whose avowed intent from the beginning was to plunder, bankrupt, conquer, and enslave the people of the United States of America and eliminate this nation from the face of the earth. The goal was, and is, to absorb America into a one-world private commercial government, a "New World Order."

On March 9, 1933 President Roosevelt called for the passing of The WAR POWERS ACT
This act declared all United States Citizens to be the enemy of the United States Government, and placed us under permanent Emergency Rule, bypassing Constitutional constraints on government. America has been stolen. We have been made slaves, i.e. permanent debtors, bankrupt, in legal incapacity, rendered commercial "persons," "residents," and corporate franchisees known as "citizens of the United States"

More and more Americans are awakening to the truth. What do you think the American people will do as they discover that they have no more country, that they are slaves to mortal enemies, that they have been tricked and betrayed by their "leaders" who sold them out? What do you think they will do when they realize that all their alleged "public servants" are willing or stupidly compliant parties to the plunder, bankruptcy, subjugation, ruin and destruction of their lives and country? Thomas Jefferson wrote: "An honest man can feel no pleasure in the exercise of power over his fellow citizens." Lincoln said: "Just as I would not be a slave, neither would I be a master."

I will not participate in your corrupt, arrogant, and cruel fraud, either as perpetrator or victim. I will no longer sit here and writhe. The TYRANNY over this nation MUST END! End Emergency Rule. Repeal all laws passed under Emergency Rule. Give us back our substance and our law. Give us back our Republican form of government.

If you continue with this course, you will have natural and moral law and higher powers to answer to, not to mention all those you have wronged under color of law. You will have your own laws turned against you, as you have turned the law against us. To transform the shield of protection into a sword of exploitation, subjugation, and plunder is perfidy. I am an American. My destiny is to live as a freeman on the land my forefathers conquered and that I will fight to keep.

You have now been placed on notice. All further actions on your part will be willful!

Resolutely, from Americans who demand their country back

sbsion
captain of 1,000

Re: GREATEST TRAGEDY IN HUMAN HISTORY

Post by sbsion »

nope........betrayal of self, ie, disavowing the atonement

Songbird
captain of 1,000

Post by Songbird »

Dennis,

Did I miss something? What are you trying to say here, or is it someone else doing the saying?

dennis
captain of 1,000

Post by dennis »

It is difficult to get what is in my head to make sense, sometimes. Sorry My original thought was to list presidential executive orders that violate constitutional principles. AS I began to make a list what I found was, in my mind treason. So I googled EX. order 12803 Treason. I know for positive what happened because as I write this The search is still on my brouser. 'Treason a notice to public servants 'came up. It was signed Americans who want their country back. I began to copy and paste and ended up posting most of the Article, mainly because I feel so strongly our Politicians are commiting Treason. The other idea in my mind for a long time; Joseph Smith was falsely accused of Treason. when he went to Carthage. Now, what we have is real treason . To me it is interesting that he was falsely accused for the same thing that ultimately today is destroying the nation. You could say it much better, But at least I am trying . The tragedy is that our elected officials who take an oath to protect and defend the constitution , are in reality the ones who are tearing it to threads, and destroying peace and freedom for all of us. Here is another article expressing my feelings
The Oath Of Office
by Thomas D. Dowling

Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr.,

“We the People” Will No Longer Tolerate Government Corruption!

How long will you allow government corruption and complete disregard for our beloved U.S. Constitution to go on? Do your Job!

“Few men have virtue to withstand the highest bidder.” -George Washington

Remember Integrity, Honesty and Truthfulness! Why have our standards been lowered so far down to current embarrassing levels? “We the People” know this big push on the Health Care issue is only about more government Power and Control!

“We the People” control our government!

“When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.” -Thomas Jefferson

We need to clean our great U.S.A. of ALL Cowards and TRAITORS to our beloved Constitution. Nobody is above the Law! All law starts with the U.S. Constitution! Any government employee that works for “We the People” and tramples over our great Constitution is guilty of Treason against all the People of the United States of America!

Remember the oath of office you and all our government employees took:

To protect the Constitution of the United States of America against ALL enemies Foreign and Domestic!

“Never give an order that can’t be obeyed.” –Douglas MacArthur

This is the same oath of office all our military personal have taken:

To protect the Constitution of the United States of America against ALL enemies Foreign and Domestic!

“We The People are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.” -Abraham Lincoln

Our Country’s biggest enemy attacks from within!

We need laws stating that any Representative, Senator or President that has the audacity to sign any bill without reading it and fully understanding it should go immediately to jail without any bond. We must raise the bar of Integrity and Honor for our employees! Elected or appointed “public servants” need to achieve a much higher standard. How did it get so low? If they are found guilty, a 30 year minimum sentences would not be out of line! This complete lack of responsibility is a very serious issue! It’s totally scandalous, outrages and just plain wrong! It’s Criminal!

If any Law enforcement agency or Federal Prosecutor does not do their job and start investigating (easy job), filing indictments and prosecuting, than they are guilty of Treason too!

The only real financial crisis of the U.S.A. is hiding in the audit of “The Fed Scam”!

We want to know the rest of the truth now! Who helped Ben Bernanke embezzle our money? Who is Involved and how many? How long has this been going on for? Where is our money? How do we get it back? The Nation’s four largest banks – Citibank, J P Morgan/Chase, Wells Fargo, and Bank of America are owned by the same thieves that own “The Fed Scam”!

“Mr. Chairman, we have in this country one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal Reserve Banks, hereinafter called the Fed. The Fed has cheated the government of these United States and the people of the United States out of enough money to pay the Nation’s debt. The depredations and iniquities of the Fed has cost this country enough money to pay the National debt several times over. These twelve private credit monopolies were deceitfully and disloyally foisted upon this country by the bankers who came here from Europe and repaid us our hospitality by undermining our American institutions. Those bankers took money out of this country to finance Japan in a war against Russia. They created a reign of terror in Russia with our money in order to help that war along. They instigated the separate peace between Germany and Russia and thus drove a wedge between the Allies in the World War.” –Congressman Louis T. McFadden, Chairman of House Banking Committee 1921 through 1931 (In a speech made before the House in 1934)

http://www.scribd.com/doc/16502353/Cong ... T-McFadden

America is Awake! We know we are being sacked and looted! Why is our government secretly moving OUR money to the IMF? (International Monetary Fund) Remember our National Sovereignty!

The Rockefeller’s / JP Morgan’s / Rothschild’s / Warburg’s / etc’s Gang declared WAR on the United States of America and a large part of the rest of the world many years ago. This Criminal Banking Cartel Gang is riding around in OUR Limousines and flying in OUR Gulf Streams and living in Our Mansions! Everything this gang has, they stole from “We the People” and many other countries! Not only that, but they want to “Lord it over U.S.” They want to control U.S.!

“It (the Depression) WAS NOT ACCIDENTAL! It was a carefully contrived occurrence. The international bankers sought to bring about a condition of despair here so that they might emerge as the rulers of us all.” –Congressman Louis McFadden, Chairman of the House Banking and Currency Committee

They spend OUR MONEY! We want it all Back Now! With Interest!

We can all commiserate forever about how bad things have been, are, and will continue to be. But I don’t think that we can afford to wait for elections in order to have our say about putting a stop to this madness. Enough, already! Let’s start talking treason, prison, and death penalties for all malefactors in government who subvert, ignore, skirt and otherwise trash the Constitution of these United States of America. Those who have sworn to uphold the Constitution and have then ignored their oaths of office are guilty of perjury and malfeasance in office.” -Stephen A. Langford (personal 19 June 2009 communications to this author)

“Arbitrary power is most easily established on the ruins of liberty abused to licentiousness.” –George Washington
It some how helps me , to see what I am thinking expressed in words and then posted. Hopefully to make a difference for someone else. Dennis
Could someone explain exactly what order 12803 does???

Songbird
captain of 1,000

Post by Songbird »

Okay, thank you...

AussieOi
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by AussieOi »

Mao's great leap forward
Stalins purges (ie communism)

I think on a numbers basis they're up there

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

Members of the LDS Church have a tremendous edge in understanding national and world events. We have the prophets' warnings of the secret combinations and the Gadianton Robbers stealing our personal wealth and taking over our government. We have the commandments to not only awake to this "awful situation", but to oppose and try to reverse the "awful situation" brought about by these traitors to our nation. We have also been advised by prophets of God (actually, commanded) of ways that we may be effective in opposing their influence and efforts. This "inside" knowledge places upon Latter-day Saints a very special responsibility to awake to our "awful situation" and to oppose the stealing of our wealth and the taking over of our government. But prophets and apostles have not been able to unify members of the Church upon the necessity of recognizing and accepting this responsibility, and acting on it. That, to me, may well be the greatest tragedy in the history of the Church, if not in human history.

LukeAir2008
captain of 1,000

Post by LukeAir2008 »

If the reports are correct the International Bankers are about to pull off the next master stroke of criminal genius by backing the global currency SDR with gold thus instantly devaluing every national fiat currency. The dollar will be worth no more than monopoly money. :?

LukeAir2008
captain of 1,000

Post by LukeAir2008 »

lundbaek wrote:Members of the LDS Church have a tremendous edge in understanding national and world events. We have the prophets' warnings of the secret combinations and the Gadianton Robbers stealing our personal wealth and taking over our government. We have the commandments to not only awake to this "awful situation", but to oppose and try to reverse the "awful situation" brought about by these traitors to our nation. We have also been advised by prophets of God (actually, commanded) of ways that we may be effective in opposing their influence and efforts. This "inside" knowledge places upon Latter-day Saints a very special responsibility to awake to our "awful situation" and to oppose the stealing of our wealth and the taking over of our government. But prophets and apostles have not been able to unify members of the Church upon the necessity of recognizing and accepting this responsibility, and acting on it. That, to me, may well be the greatest tragedy in the history of the Church, if not in human history.
The many members who refuse to believe the warning will be left without excuse. They get up every Fast Sunday and bear testimony of the Book of Mormon which in case they didn't realize includes the Book of Ether. So either they don't read the Book of Mormon or they don't understand it. LDS will be under the greatest condemnation.

I think it was Cleon Skousen that said that Pres. Benson stopped giving talks on government and the Constitution in the 80's because he knew it was too late for the people to change the course of history. As he announced in General Conference the Secret Combination had virtually grasped the reigns of the government. He then started telling the members to read and re-read the Book of Mormon to at least be aware of their awful situation and to spiritually prepare for the nightmare which is to unfold. :?