Who is the greatest President of the United States?

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Epistemology
captain of 100

Who is the greatest President of the United States?

Post by Epistemology »

Who is the greatest President of the United States? (other than Obama)

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Who is the greatest President of the United States?

Post by Original_Intent »

I've always been partial to Washington because he turned down being king. (among other reasons).

dennis
captain of 1,000

Post by dennis »

Yes and you look like him too.

p51-mustang
captain of 1,000

Post by p51-mustang »

My vote goes to GW.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

George followed by Andrew Jackson!

give_me_liberty
captain of 50

Post by give_me_liberty »

I am going with Washington also.

dennis
captain of 1,000

Post by dennis »

JFK probably did the most to combat the secret combinations in such a short time. He gave his secret society speach in 1961. Wonder what went through his mind when he decided to go against them.? ..... For a long time I have thought about posting the question : Who is the worst Pres.? There were at least 4 Presidents personally associated with his murder or cover up. My vote for worst Pres goes to one of them. Poppy Busch! Two terms as Vice. Pres. One as Pres and Two more with his smirkin chimp. .That war was an act of savage and premeditated genocide on the part of Bush, undertaken in connivance with a clique in London which has, in its historical continuity, represented both the worst enemy of the long-term interests of the American people, and the most implacable adversary of the progress of the human species. http://tarpley.net/online-books/george- ... biography/ If there are any supporters of bush {I think Utah voted pro bush every chance they get} read chapter 21 if you dont have time to read other chapters.

kathyn
captain of 1,000

Post by kathyn »

My vote goes to George Washington. He epitomized all that was great and noble about America.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

dennis wrote:JFK probably did the most to combat the secret combinations in such a short time. He gave his secret society speach in 1961. Wonder what went through his mind when he decided to go against them.? ..... For a long time I have thought about posting the question : Who is the worst Pres.? There were at least 4 Presidents personally associated with his murder or cover up. My vote for worst Pres goes to one of them. Poppy Busch! Two terms as Vice. Pres. One as Pres and Two more with his smirkin chimp. .That war was an act of savage and premeditated genocide on the part of Bush, undertaken in connivance with a clique in London which has, in its historical continuity, represented both the worst enemy of the long-term interests of the American people, and the most implacable adversary of the progress of the human species. http://tarpley.net/online-books/george- ... biography/ If there are any supporters of bush {I think Utah voted pro bush every chance they get} read chapter 21 if you dont have time to read other chapters.
Yeah in terms of worst....it would be a tie for me between George HW Bush and Dwight Eisenhower. Clinton would take 3rd place followed by George W Bush followed by Lindon B Johnson followed by Richard Nixon....and so on down! Obama is so much of a puppet he doesn't really count in my book.....could probably say the same about dubya and not be too far off the mark.

AussieOi
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by AussieOi »

from what i know of Kennedy his heart was in the right place.
that they killed him suggests he was okay too

but they all pale in comparison with King Benjamin and those guys

this is really one of those "which leper has the most fingers" questions, isn't it

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

AussieOi wrote:this is really one of those "which leper has the most fingers" questions, isn't it
LOL....sure is!

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Most over-rated president? Lincoln.

Col. Flagg
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Col. Flagg »

Mummy wrote:George followed by Andrew Jackson!
My sentiments exactly. :D Washington was inspired and a very Godly man who prayed quite often for guidance and direction. And of course, Jackson was the one president who single handedly took on the banksters and did not want them ruining the U.S. financially and raping the American public (which is, unfortunately, the case today with the private 'Fed'). Kennedy was a close 3rd as he, too, was a good man and wanted to do what was in the best interest of the American public, which was NOT what the 'Federal Reserve' or wealthy-elitists had in mind, which is why he was killed.

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

I would have to say Teddy Roosevelt. He was most likely the smartest, promoted an LDS ideal of families (condemned Margaret Sanger and encouraged smart,moral and intelligent people to have big families), opposed big-money interests as well as excessive government power, and was most likely the last nationalist (America first) president we have had.

When Wilson took over he established the idea of an internationalist agenda for the USA that has led us to where we are today with massive debt and hated around the world.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

Original_Intent wrote:Most over-rated president? Lincoln.
Can't say as I agree with that. Man lost his life due to conspiracy by the Knights of the Golden Circle (KGC) who where trying to overthrow the nation. Good number of books on it. Here are a few I recommend:
The most extensive documentation of long-term Illuminist plotting to destroy the American Republic, from before the Whiskey Rebellion of 1794 to the leadership of the secession movements that provoked the war of 1861-65 and the assassination of Abraham Lincoln is:

William H. McIlhany, No Civil War At All: Eighty Years of Conspiracy to Destroy the United States, 1790-1870, serialized in Journal of Individualist Studies, Vol. 1, Nos. 1-2 (Winter, Fall, 1992).

Orville J. Victor, History of American Conspiracies: A Record of Treason, Insurrection, Rebellion, &c. in the United States of America, from 1760 to 1860 (New York: James D. Torrey, Publisher, 1863, reprinted, New York: Arno Press, 1969)

An Authentic Exposition of the "K.G.C.", "Knights of the Golden Circle;" or A History of Secession from 1834 to 1861 (Indianapolis, 1861).

Felix G. Stidger, ed., Treason History of the Order of Sons of Liberty, Formerly Circle of Honor, Succeeded by Knights of the Golden Circle, Afterward Order of American Knights. The Most Gigantic Treasonable Conspiracy The World Has Ever Known (Chicago: Published by the Author, 1903).
http://ia331424.us.archive.org/2/items/ ... idrich.pdf

John Smith Dye, History of the Plots and Crimes of The Great Conspiracy to Overthrow Liberty in America (Freeport, New York: Books for Libraries Press, 1969).

John A. Logan, The Great Conspiracy: Its Origins and History (New York: A.R. Hart & Co., 1886), pp. 757-779.

John W. Headley, Confederate Operations in Canada and New York (New York: Neale, 1906).

Ollinger Crenshaw, "The Knights of the Golden Circle: The Career of George Bickley," American Historical Review, vol. LXVII, no. l (October, 1941), pp. 23-50.

Roy Sylvan Dunn, "The K.G.C. in Texas, 1860-1861," Southwestern Historical Quarterly, vol. LXX, no. 4 (April, 1967).

George Fort Milton, Abraham Lincoln and the Fifth Column (New York: Vanguard Press, 1942).

Wood Gray, The Hidden Civil War: The Story of the Copperheads (New York: Viking Press, 1942).

James D. Horan, Confederate Agent: A Discovery in History (New York: Crown, 1954).

Elbert J. Benton, The Movement for Peace Without a Victory During the Civil War (New York: Da Capo Press, 1972).

Izola Forrester, This One Mad Act ... The Unknown Story of John Wilkes Booth and His Family by His Granddaughter (Boston: Hale, Cushman & Flint, 1937). Proves that Booth was acting as an agent of the K.G.C.

Theodore Roscoe, The Web of Conspiracy: The Complete Story of the Men Who Murdered Abraham Lincoln (Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey: Prentice-Hall, 1959), pp. 3-19. - Roscoe's work is largely based on the pioneering research of Otto Eisenschiml. Independent corroboration for this thesis, without emphasis on the K.G.C. or its international connections, is: William A. Tidwell, James O. Hall and David Winfred Gaddy, Come Retribution: The Confederate Secret Service and the Assassination of Lincoln (Jackson: University of Missi-ssippi Press, 1988).
http://yophat.blogspot.com/

Some additional insights -

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.h ... 5F408684F9

http://www.nytimes.com/1864/10/02/news/ ... gewanted=1

Felix Stidger - exiled from his home for 38 years due to his part in uncovering the conspiracy
http://query.nytimes.com/mem/archive-fr ... 5B828CF1D3

dennis
captain of 1,000

Post by dennis »

Good point Mummy. Fact is, I think all the presidents that were killed or attemted killed, were victims of the Gadiantons.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

dennis wrote:Good point Mummy. Fact is, I think all the presidents that were killed or attempted killed, were victims of the Gadiantons.
To the best of my knowledge I don't know of an exception to that!

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

I didn;t say Lincoln was the worst, just the most over-rated. I mean the "average American" probably considers him the best or possible the second-best president ever. He killed state's rights, he said if he could end the war without freeing a single slave, he would do it, he jailed journalists who were against the Civil War, he suspended Habeus Corpus.

I am not saying he did not do a lot of good things as well, and there are certainly many MANY worse - but he is unworthy of being spoken of in the same sentence as GW imho (even though I just did!)

IN the same vein, as much as I personally LIKED Reagan, he is another one who is held in much higher esteem than he technically deserves. He certainly did not serve the gadianton's purposes to the extent they would have liked, but he was unworthy of the veneration that most modern Repubs bestow upon him.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

Original_Intent wrote:I didn;t say Lincoln was the worst, just the most over-rated. I mean the "average American" probably considers him the best or possible the second-best president ever. He killed state's rights, he said if he could end the war without freeing a single slave, he would do it, he jailed journalists who were against the Civil War, he suspended Habeus Corpus.

I am not saying he did not do a lot of good things as well, and there are certainly many MANY worse - but he is unworthy of being spoken of in the same sentence as GW imho (even though I just did!)

IN the same vein, as much as I personally LIKED Reagan, he is another one who is held in much higher esteem than he technically deserves. He certainly did not serve the gadianton's purposes to the extent they would have liked, but he was unworthy of the veneration that most modern Repubs bestow upon him.
Unless of course Lincoln was inspired to take those steps to preserve the nation.....my verdict is still out on Lincoln. He may have been a hero (Captain Moroni - drastic steps for drastic times)....and he may not.

Reagan didn't do squat after the botched assassination attempt 60 days in.....George Sr ran the show! That said I admire Reagan because he obviously took a stand on some issues once he got in power or they wouldn't have attempted to rub him out. That said he pretty much sold his soul to get in office (hostage crisis, going with George Sr, etc).

dennis
captain of 1,000

Post by dennis »

The fact that Reagan was KNIGHTED PROVES to me that he did indeed Serve the purposes of The Gadiantons. NO Doubt about it. REAGEN: The KNIGHT as in SMOM. The SMOM is not your classic KNIGHT IN SHINNING AMOUR IN fact in the heiarchy of the Gadiantons they are one of the most Satanic, masquerading as Christians.They are run by the BLACK POPE. See my post on Christians who are not Christians] This article was written a few years ago :: The President of the American Eastern Association of SMOM is J. Peter Grace, President of W.R. Grace Company, who was a key figure in Operation Paperclip, which brought Nazi scientists to the U.S. The infiltration of former Nazi officials into U.S. government positions slowly became public knowledge when Ronald Reagan appointed J. Peter Grace to head up the Grace Commission, a federal agency directed to downsize protection and regulatory agencies in the government. Many people are looking at Reagan through rose colored lenses. Don't forget that Reagan decided to formally recognize the Vatican, [and SMOM] ties which had been cut during the Lincoln era 1867 because of Vatican meddling and repeated attempts to destroy the US Constitutional Republic. President Buchanan said that Jesuits had murdered 2 US Presidents, Taylor and Harrison.

One of the key participants in the Lincoln assassination, John Surratt, fled under the protection of the Vatican. He was a Papal Guard. The Vatican has issued an Edict calling for the "destruction of the USA" and never repealed it, yet Reagan did not demand this before he recognized the Vatican. It is likely that Reagan knew that the Knights Of Malta were in his cabinet or what they represent and had no idea of the 500 year history of the Jesuits (who have been kicked out of I believe 38 countries) Thomas Jefferson wrote about them along with many of the Founding Fathers. Andrew Jackson fought against them and Samuel Morse wrote many papers about their effect in US Politics. Reagan was given Knighthood for this. For what its worth - several others from the US that have been given honorary knighthood over the years - Bill Gates, Rudy Giuliani, Steven Spielberg, Ronald Reagan, George Bush and Alan Greenspan, etc A very interesting List indeed.!!!Is there something going on here that is beyond the comprehension of most sheeple?
15 Jun 1967 Ronald Reagan Signs a Bill Liberalizing California’s Abortion Law
A liberalized abortion law, one of the most emotionally debated issues ever brought before the state legislature, will go-into effect in California .Reagans predecessor Democrat Pat Brown would not sign the abortion bill.
I think History will show the single most far reaching disasterous legacy of Ronald Reagan was giving to us,, the sheeple.... his Vice Pres. GHW Bush. "If the American people knew what we have done, they would string us up from the lamp posts." ----George H.W. Bush
http://www.whale.to/b/shadow.html
http://www.whale.to/b/guyatt2.html
http://www.whale.to/b/tavistock.html
Also there is additional info on my post: Reagan and Bush :New World Order Knights

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

dennis wrote:The fact that Reagan was KNIGHTED PROVES to me that he did indeed Serve the purposes of The Gadiantons. NO Doubt about it. REAGEN: The KNIGHT as in SMOM. The SMOM is not your classic KNIGHT IN SHINNING AMOUR IN fact in the heiarchy of the Gadiantons they are one of the most Satanic, masquerading as Christians.They are run by the BLACK POPE. See my post on Christians who are not Christians] This article was written a few years ago :: The President of the American Eastern Association of SMOM is J. Peter Grace, President of W.R. Grace Company, who was a key figure in Operation Paperclip, which brought Nazi scientists to the U.S. The infiltration of former Nazi officials into U.S. government positions slowly became public knowledge when Ronald Reagan appointed J. Peter Grace to head up the Grace Commission, a federal agency directed to downsize protection and regulatory agencies in the government. Many people are looking at Reagan through rose colored lenses. Don't forget that Reagan decided to formally recognize the Vatican, [and SMOM] ties which had been cut during the Lincoln era 1867 because of Vatican meddling and repeated attempts to destroy the US Constitutional Republic. President Buchanan said that Jesuits had murdered 2 US Presidents, Taylor and Harrison.

One of the key participants in the Lincoln assassination, John Surratt, fled under the protection of the Vatican. He was a Papal Guard. The Vatican has issued an Edict calling for the "destruction of the USA" and never repealed it, yet Reagan did not demand this before he recognized the Vatican. It is likely that Reagan knew that the Knights Of Malta were in his cabinet or what they represent and had no idea of the 500 year history of the Jesuits (who have been kicked out of I believe 38 countries) Thomas Jefferson wrote about them along with many of the Founding Fathers. Andrew Jackson fought against them and Samuel Morse wrote many papers about their effect in US Politics. Reagan was given Knighthood for this. For what its worth - several others from the US that have been given honorary knighthood over the years - Bill Gates, Rudy Giuliani, Steven Spielberg, Ronald Reagan, George Bush and Alan Greenspan, etc A very interesting List indeed.!!!Is there something going on here that is beyond the comprehension of most sheeple?
15 Jun 1967 Ronald Reagan Signs a Bill Liberalizing California’s Abortion Law
A liberalized abortion law, one of the most emotionally debated issues ever brought before the state legislature, will go-into effect in California .Reagans predecessor Democrat Pat Brown would not sign the abortion bill.
I think History will show the single most far reaching disasterous legacy of Ronald Reagan was giving to us,, the sheeple.... his Vice Pres. GHW Bush. "If the American people knew what we have done, they would string us up from the lamp posts." ----George H.W. Bush
http://www.whale.to/b/shadow.html
http://www.whale.to/b/guyatt2.html
http://www.whale.to/b/tavistock.html
Also there is additional info on my post: Reagan and Bush :New World Order Knights
Thank you for the eye opener!

sbsion
captain of 1,000

Post by sbsion »

"greates how?".........constitutionalist..........Thomas Jefferson, Liar..........Obama, socialist..........FDR, destroyer..........Wilson, stupid..........Lincoln.......everyone since FDR were ALL NWO puppets, Reagan..........the deliverer(note: his MediCal was the foundation of Obamacare) Hypocrites......the Bushes...........hmmmmmmmmmmm just my POV...btw, Washington was a great general, but as a politician...he favored Alexander Hamilton...hmmmm and the beat goes on :idea:

dennis
captain of 1,000

Post by dennis »

You are so very welcome! Gives me that good feeling inside to know Mummy has had an eye Opener!! Reminds me of Lazarus. Luke 16:30 and he said...but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent. and he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded , though one rose from the dead. Big smile

gclayjr
captain of 1,000

Post by gclayjr »

I tend to agree with George Washington as the greatest,

I think the most underrated (on list of worst presidents by liberal historians) and the best president(s) in the 20th Centuty is Warren G. Harding, followed by the great Silent Calvin Coolidge who took over after Harding's death.

Regards

George Clay

AussieOi
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by AussieOi »

anyone who wasn't assassinated after 1913 was a dud if you ask me.
knights in king noahs ministry