Who is the greatest President of the United States?

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
dennis
captain of 1,000

Re: Who is the greatest President of the United States?

Post by dennis »

yes , that proves they dont assassinate DUDS.

Koiape
captain of 50

Post by Koiape »

IMO,

In this order:

1. Thomas Jefferson
2. George Washington
3. Abraham Lincoln
4. Franklin D. Roosevelt
------------------------------

Worst:

1. Richard Nixon (I believe he is the starting point to when the Illuminati came into power)
2. Bush Jr. (Talk about a such a willing NWO puppet)
3. Gerald Ford
4. Jimmy Carter

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

Koiape wrote:IMO,

In this order:

1. Thomas Jefferson
2. George Washington
3. Abraham Lincoln
4. Franklin D. Roosevelt
------------------------------

Worst:

1. Richard Nixon (I believe he is the starting point to when the Illuminati came into power)
2. Bush Jr. (Talk about a such a willing NWO puppet)
3. Gerald Ford
4. Jimmy Carter
You might read "FDR - My Exploited Father-in-Law" by Col. Curtis B. Hall or "America, Roosevelt and the causes of the present war" by Ezra Pound or "Back Door to War, The Roosevelt Foreign Policy, 1933-1941" by Charles Callan Tansill....for more insights into Roosevelt. Also a bit included in the book, "The Politician" by Robert Welch.

davedan
captain of 1,000

Post by davedan »

Other that Washington, I really am a fan of William McKinley who resisted the pressure and stuck with the gold standard and protectionism and I believe was assassinated after signing the gold act of 1900.

I also like Herbert Hoover who signed the Hawley-Smoot Tariff act. Although FDR blamed Hoover for the Great Depression, we know the globalists engineered it, and Hoover stuck to correct principals.

LukeAir2008
captain of 1,000

Post by LukeAir2008 »

Mummy wrote:
dennis wrote:JFK probably did the most to combat the secret combinations in such a short time. He gave his secret society speach in 1961. Wonder what went through his mind when he decided to go against them.? ..... For a long time I have thought about posting the question : Who is the worst Pres.? There were at least 4 Presidents personally associated with his murder or cover up. My vote for worst Pres goes to one of them. Poppy Busch! Two terms as Vice. Pres. One as Pres and Two more with his smirkin chimp. .That war was an act of savage and premeditated genocide on the part of Bush, undertaken in connivance with a clique in London which has, in its historical continuity, represented both the worst enemy of the long-term interests of the American people, and the most implacable adversary of the progress of the human species. http://tarpley.net/online-books/george- ... biography/ If there are any supporters of bush {I think Utah voted pro bush every chance they get} read chapter 21 if you dont have time to read other chapters.
Yeah in terms of worst....it would be a tie for me between George HW Bush and Dwight
Eisenhower. Clinton would take 3rd place followed by George W Bush followed by Lindon B Johnson followed by Richard Nixon....and so on down! Obama is so much of a puppet
he doesn't really count in my book.....could probably say the same about dubya and not be too far off the mark.
Yes. Dont forget Jimmy 'the Shill' Carter. His Presidency will be remembered for the Trilateral Commission taking over the running of America with Brzezinski as National Security Advisor etc. :?

Teancum-Old
captain of 100

Post by Teancum-Old »

Interesting, such divergence of opinions on US presidents...

On this discussion I have seen FDR, Hoover, and Lincoln all honorable mentions. I would have to disagree on all of these.

We all SHOULD know that FDR was one of the worst US presidents by lengthening the duration of the depression through rediculous spending (the Obama/Bush predecessor), for making deals with the Russian devil (Stalin) during WWII, for confiscating Americans' property (gold) and protecting corrupt banks, opening the doors to communists in the US government, the list goes on and on...

Hoover was not much better than FDR... Actually, FDR continued much of what Hoover started, namely his public works program to "stimulate" the economy. Hoover was definitely part of the elitist club.

Lincoln, as Original_Intent correctly stated, did more to move our country to depend on Big Government than any other president: he stifled freedom of speech, suspended Habeus Corpus, obliterated State's Rights, and only freed slaves as a military expedient (only slaves in the "rebel" confederate states were freed; some slaves outside the Confederacy or in souther exempt cities were not freed until the 13th amendment). Lincoln is near the bottom of my list. Even if you were to say he was "preserving the union", what does that say about free agency and the right to leave the union if your state's rights are being trampled upon without regard to the binding contract (the Constitution)? Wouldn't you say the contract is now null and void? Northern Big Business and Big Banks were robbing the South through devasating tariffs and wealth transferring public works. Lincoln was a good lawyer and friend of the Big Railroads of the day. Brigham Young was also not very favorable to Lincoln and his war (as seen by some of his talks in the Journal of Discourses).

So who is at the top of my list?

1. Thomas Jefferson - Did set a bad precedent overstepping the Constitution's bounds by not seeking an amendment to acquire Louisianna. But otherwise great Constitutionalist and good job of keeping government small and preserving State's Rights. Also fought the Barbary War through good use of the Constitutional "Letters of Marque" (small scale war with heavy use of privateers rather than a huge military expedition wasting life/money .
2. George Washington - Cannot understand why he would side with Hamilton on the bank. I forgive him because he was not an intellectual as was Hamilton. I see Hamilton as a fulfillment of Nephi's evil intellectuals who "preach up unto themselves their own wisdom and their own learning, that they may get gain and grind upon the face of the poor." I think poor old Washington was intellectually dominated by Hamilton in economics. Jefferson's laissez-faire ecnomic views may have seemed to simple to him. But Washington was prayerful and meek. Would not become King, led the Continental Army largely at his own expense, seen by many soldiers as a father, tried to stay above party politics, always consulted with both side prior to making decisions, started tradition of two presidential terms max (blatantly broken by FDR)....
3. Andrew Jackson - Great job fighting and killing the bank! First and last president to pay off the federal debt completely (even had a surplus to send back to the State's). Kept government small. But also was pretty ruthless against the indians.
4. Grover Cleveland - The last true small government president. The last of the Jeffersonian Democrats. Instrumental in cutting the depression of 1892 short and promoting the gold standard in face of the agitating silver inflationists and farmers seeking subsidies. Promoted individual liberty and responsibility.
5. Martin Van Buren - Now we hate this guy because of his role in not defending the Church in he late 1830s'. But he was the brain behind the Jacksonian movement. He and Jackson were blamed for the depression of 1837/9 though this was a result of the inflationary policies of the deceased 2nd US Bank and the flood of foriegn money into the US at the time. He was a small government, State's Rights, individual liberty Jeffersonian. He instituted the first and only US soveriegn independant bank system to handle federal finances. His major flaw was not willing to stick his neck out for the Church. He stubbornly and immorally justified his lack of aid to the Saints by appealing to the State's Rights ideal (as well as saying he would lose the vote of Missouri! Ughhh!)

Other honorable mentions I am still studying out: John Adams, JFK, Teddy Roosevelt, Andrew Johnson, Harding, Coolidge...

sbsion
captain of 1,000

Post by sbsion »

excellent Teancum....you don't have to go look up JFK or Teddy, they were puppets on strings......."sold" to the "highest bidder".........enjoy your research