We The People Must Reclaim Our Constitution

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
moonwhim
captain of 1,000

We The People Must Reclaim Our Constitution

Post by moonwhim »

How long are we the Elders of Israel going to wait before we do something?

We The People must reclaim our Constitution
JT Coyoté
Infowars.com
October 25, 2010

Whether we care to admit it or not, it is well past time for the people to break their attachment to the left/right, Republican/Democrat, liberal/conservative, false political paradigms. “The People must reclaim our Constitution,” declared State Senator Charlie Duke in his speech before the crowd at the Colorado State Republican Convention in June of 1996. Charlie knew all to well the face of the peoples enemy. He also knew the only way to peacefully defeat the nation usurping corporate bankers, was to apprise the people of the power of the Constitution.

Yes, the Constitution is the solution, with it’s 9th Amendment protected Rights, secured by each individual as Inalienable by birth. These Rights find into through the 10th Amendment power of each State. Lawful constitutional clout aimed directly at the globalist power brokers, the haters of individual liberty. Thomas Jefferson hit the nail on the head, with the following unambiguous words:

“I have sworn upon the altar of almighty God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.”

We must say NO to the Corporate Statists and their fraudulent parties. NO to their coerced tax legislation funded Wall Street banks, and their Goebbels-esque main stream media propaganda machine which promotes this agenda. These march together lockstep, connected at the hip, hell-bent on turning the United States into a sub-state, North American Union, third world multi-cultural fiefdom, ripe for culling. What’s left will be merged into the elite’s global tyranny envisaged by F.A. Hayek in his 1944 book The Road to Serfdom. Our only hope is if We the people of each state, pull together reclaiming the Constitutional United States to terminate our slide into neo-feudalism. It will mean arousing folks into frightful awareness and educating as many as we can. Again Jefferson foresaw our plight:
“Fear can only prevail when victims are ignorant of the facts.”

Unfortunately, we have been long-term hoodwinked by the global corporate bankers by their preferred method of political divide and conquer — corporate commandeering of the Party system. Formally created in the French Parliament in the 1700s, the party system cleaved government administration along philosophical lines, splitting policies and programs among the parties which eventually becomes that party’s particular niche. Because there is no separation of corporation and state, the lions share of funding for both political parties today is from corporate banking coffers.

In other words, they completely control the two major political parties. Together, we must unite in our Inalienable power to halt this incremental dismantling of the ideas of the Founders even the Constitution itself. As Reform Candidate Pat Buchanan stated in his stump speeches during the 2000 presidential campaign:

“The Democrats and the Republicans are the two wings of the same bird of prey, which is feasting upon the Constitution and the American people.”

George Washington saw the destructive liabilities of party factioning. Though he is characterized today as a federalist. In his July 6th, 1796 letter to Thomas Jefferson, Washington recollected:

“I was no party man myself, and the first wish of my heart was, if parties did exist,to reconcile them.”

So here we are, dealing with the same imperial interests we thought were expelled from our shores in our War for Independence. Unfortunately the enemy just went underground to wage a covert war of intrigue, infiltration, and subterfuge instead. Signer of the Declaration of Independence, Benjamin Rush characterized it this way:

“The American war is over; but this is far from being the case with the American revolution. On the contrary, nothing but the first act

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: We The People Must Reclaim Our Constitution

Post by lundbaek »

Most of the Elders of Israel will wait until the Prophet tells us to get involved in restoring constitutional principles in our government. They do not realize that since 1833 they have the most serious responsibility of any people to prepare a remnant that will ultimately restore the principles of the U.S. Constitution as approved by the Lord to our government. They should be leading the charge now in preparation for that time when people will want to live under the principles of the U.S. Constitution that the American Founding Fathers and the Lord intended us to live under.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

lundbaek wrote:Most of the Elders of Israel will wait until the Prophet tells us to get involved in restoring constitutional principles in our government. They do not realize that since 1833 they have the most serious responsibility of any people to prepare a remnant that will ultimately restore the principles of the U.S. Constitution as approved by the Lord to our government. They should be leading the charge now in preparation for that time when people will want to live under the principles of the U.S. Constitution that the American Founding Fathers and the Lord intended us to live under.
We'll bear it away when the time is right! ....and that doesn't mean the government will be saved!

moonwhim
captain of 1,000

Post by moonwhim »

Mummy wrote:
lundbaek wrote:Most of the Elders of Israel will wait until the Prophet tells us to get involved in restoring constitutional principles in our government. They do not realize that since 1833 they have the most serious responsibility of any people to prepare a remnant that will ultimately restore the principles of the U.S. Constitution as approved by the Lord to our government. They should be leading the charge now in preparation for that time when people will want to live under the principles of the U.S. Constitution that the American Founding Fathers and the Lord intended us to live under.
We'll bear it away when the time is right! ....and that doesn't mean the government will be saved!
The time is right now to awaken the people!

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

moonwhim wrote:
Mummy wrote:
The time is right now to awaken the people!
Why?

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

When the time is right? 50, 40, 30... years ago members were, for all practical purposes, commanded to get involved in restoring constitutional principles in our government. If President McKay, President Clark, President Benson and other Church leaders couldn't get any more members than they did to participate in trying to restore constitutional principles in our government, who is going to lead the charge whenever the time is more right than it is now? Can we expect any better effort in future than has been made by LDSs in general until now? How can anyone participate in restoring constitutional principles in our government if they know little or nothing about the Constitution, its principles, the difference between the Founders' Constitution and the Supreme Court version of the Constitution, or what has been destroying the Constitution?

I guess my big question is Can we expect any better effort in future than has been made by LDSs in general until now? Something major has got to change?

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

lundbaek wrote:When the time is right? 50, 40, 30... years ago members were, for all practical purposes, commanded to get involved in restoring constitutional principles in our government. If President McKay, President Clark, President Benson and other Church leaders couldn't get any more members than they did to participate in trying to restore constitutional principles in our government, who is going to lead the charge whenever the time is more right than it is now? Can we expect any better effort in future than has been made by LDSs in general until now? How can anyone participate in restoring constitutional principles in our government if they know little or nothing about the Constitution, its principles, the difference between the Founders' Constitution and the Supreme Court version of the Constitution, or what has been destroying the Constitution?

I guess my big question is Can we expect any better effort in future than has been made by LDSs in general until now? Something major has got to change?
LOL...the time was right then! Now the gadiantons have sole management of the government. You'll get nowhere without a righteous people....even if you could save the Constitution and the government structure as it stands now.

That major change is living under the iron hand of government with persecution for a short time.....how else do you expect them to snap out of it?

The weeding will help! Watching the pain of demise will also burn it in.

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

The time is right now to awaken the people because it is a commandment to do so. We LDSs are under divine mandates to learn of history, current events and prophecy (D&C 88:79), , "befriend that law which is the constitutional law of the land (D&C 98:5-7), to awake to our "awful situation" (Ether 8:22-24, and to bring to light the hidden things of darkness (D&C 123:12-15). Something about waiting to be commanded in all things...

Having said that, I must add that our stake president told me basically the same thing as Mummy said.

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

Mummy, we're out of Synch. I think after "The Cleansing of America" the time will be right. But I cannot envision it happening now. And it seems not just America in general will have to be cleansed, but the Church as well.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

lundbaek wrote:Mummy, we're out of Synch. I think after "The Cleansing of America" the time will be right. But I cannot envision it happening now. And it seems not just America in general will have to be cleansed, but the Church as well.
My current thoughts are - we'll see the 4 big banks rolled into government bank that will be sole supply of credit in the banking system (all powerful) in the next 6 months. I anticipate that at some point the church will pull away and in order to survive economically will have to adopt or start living the Law of Consecration which would also mark the establishment of Zion. According to the angel palmoni scrolls that will occur sometime between Dec 2nd and Dec 23rd of 2011. I expect the persecution will ramp up significantly at that point (missionaries are probably brought home right around that point - if not previously).....and people will have to decide if they go with the world or go with the church. The 3 1/2 years of intense judgments will also begin at that point. We know what is prophesied for those who fight against Zion....but I think we'll see some intense persecution for a time (probably as long as 6 months or more - can't take forever as we have a lot to accomplish in a very short period of time) before the government decays into chaos. The rest of the world will be fighting each other. At that time I think the elders of Israel (not the church directly) will bear the Constitution away and establish righteous government. People will flee to the banner (those who don't want to kill or be killed by the sword....and enjoy some benefit and protection of their labor, lives, etc.) which will cause rapid expansion. In a short period of time the midwest will need to be wiped clean prior to expansion out there. By mid 2015 we need to have a city built and then Michael/Adam will turn over the keys to the Savior.....after which point He'll move on to Jerusalem to save 1/3 of the Jews who will be converted in an hour. Then the Old and New will become one Israel and missionary work will expand throughout the globe to eventually at some point convert every soul on the planet....most likely at least a couple hundred years....after which we will have righteousness for 600 to 700+ years (storing up the natural fruit for a "long time" - Zenos in Jacob 5) until the little season arrives and the adversary is unleashed for his little season (according to the scrolls estimated at 140 years)......at the conclusion of which the righteous will be lifted up and the wicked will be burned with fire and sent to their own place (assuming outer darkness as they will have sinned against the full light and knowledge of the gospel).

Will The $426 Billion "Second Lien Monster" Require A New Marshall Plan For Housing? Reuters Special Report On Fraudclosure
http://www.zerohedge.com/article/will-4 ... cial-repor
Last edited by Anonymous on October 29th, 2010, 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

moonwhim
captain of 1,000

Post by moonwhim »

How can any man allow these evil men to bring terror and destruction against their innocent wives and their children, and do nothing about it now?

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

moonwhim wrote:How can any man allow these evil men to bring terror and destruction against their innocent wives and their children, and do nothing about it now?
That's not the issue.....its where do you focus your efforts!
Constitutional government, as designed by the framers, will survive only with a righteous people. “Our Constitution,” said John Adams, first vice-president and second president, “was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.” (John R. Howe, Jr., The Changing Political Thought of John Adams, Princeton, New Jersey: Princeton University Press, 1966, p. 189.)

America, North and South, is a choice land, a land reserved for God’s own purposes. This land and its inhabitants are under an everlasting decree. The Lord revealed this decree to the brother of Jared, an American prophet, in these solemn words:

“And now, we can behold the decrees of God concerning this land, that it is a land of promise; and whatsoever nation shall possess it shall serve God, or they shall be swept off when the fulness of his wrath shall come upon them. And the fulness of his wrath cometh upon them when they are ripened in iniquity.

“For behold, this is a land which is choice above all other lands; wherefore he that doth possess it shall serve God or shall be swept off; for it is the everlasting decree of God. …

“Behold, this is a choice land, and whatsoever nation shall possess it shall be free from bondage, and from captivity, and from all other nations under heaven, if they will but serve the God of the land, who is Jesus Christ. …” (Ether 2:9, 10, 12.)

The Lord has also decreed that this land should be “the place of the New Jerusalem, which should come down out of heaven, … the holy sanctuary of the Lord.” (Ether 13:3.) Here is our nation’s destiny! To serve God’s eternal purposes and to prepare this land and people for America’s eventual destiny, the Lord established the Constitution of this land by the hands of wise men whom he raised up to this very purpose. (See D&C 101:80.)

Many Americans have lost sight of the truth that righteousness is the one indispensable ingredient to liberty. Perhaps as never before in our history is our nation collectively deserving of the indictment pronounced by Abraham Lincoln in these words:

“We have been the recipients of the choicest bounties of Heaven; we have been preserved these many years in peace and prosperity. We have grown in numbers, wealth, and power, as no other nation has ever grown. But we have forgotten God. We have forgotten the gracious hand which preserved us in peace and multiplied and enriched and strengthened us, and we have vainly imagined, in the deceitfulness of our hearts, that all these blessings were produced by some superior wisdom and virtue of our own. Intoxicated with unbroken success, we have become too self-sufficient to feel the necessity of redeeming and preserving grace, too proud to pray to the God that made us.

“It behooves us, then, to humble ourselves before the Offended Power, to confess our national sins, and to pray for clemency and forgiveness.” (“A Proclamation by the President of the United States of America,” March 30, 1863, as cited in Richardson, Messages and Papers of the Presidents, Washington, D.C.: United States Congress, 1897, pp. 164–65.)

Unless we as citizens of this nation forsake our sins, political and otherwise, and return to the fundamental principles of Christianity and of constitutional government, we will lose our political liberties, our free institutions, and will stand in jeopardy before God of losing our exaltation. I am in full agreement with the statement made by President J. Reuben Clark, Jr.:

“I say to you that the price of liberty is and always has been blood, human blood, and if our liberties are lost, we shall never regain them except at the price of blood. They must not be lost!” (Stand Fast by Our Constitution, p. 137.)

Yes, I repeat, righteousness is an indispensable ingredient to liberty. Virtuous people elect wise and good representatives. Good representatives make good laws and then wisely administer them. This tends to preserve righteousness. An unvirtuous citizenry tend to elect representatives who will pander to their covetous lustings. The burden of self-government is a great responsibility. It calls for restraint, righteousness, responsibility, and reliance upon God. It is a truism from the Lord that “when the wicked rule the people mourn.” (D&C 98:9.)
http://lds.org/ldsorg/v/index.jsp?hideN ... 82620aRCRD
Bold and Underline mine

Two options - 1) Cut their heads off, or' 2) Cause a change of heart - convert them.

Option #1 isn't available. I reckon there is option #3 which is do nothing - for whatever reasoning seems supportive of that decision. In my mind missionary work is priority #1 along with personal preparedness for the fallout of wickedness (which we've been warned and counseled to prepare for). If and when option #1 is commanded....then so be it - the Captain Moroni moment is upon us!

moonwhim
captain of 1,000

Post by moonwhim »

Well, Mummy, I believe the commandment to expose the Gadiantons by Moroni in Ether 8:24 is what we should be doing. We are specifically commanded to do that when we face Gadiantons taking over our government.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

moonwhim wrote:Well, Mummy, I believe the commandment to expose the Gadiantons by Moroni in Ether 8:24 is what we should be doing. We are specifically commanded to do that when we face Gadiantons taking over our government.
And you have to give credit where credit is due! ETB did it nearly every conference and others were nearly as frequent. Not to mention predecessors!

I'm pretty sure they (the gadiantons) have had "sole management" of the government for at least 50 years at this point! When the opportunity was there to say something....it was said! The people chose wickedness! Prepare for the fall out!

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

To put is bluntly, I cannot envision any serious and successful effort, even by 90% of otherwise active church members, to restore the Founders' constitutional principles to government until after the cleansing of America.

Squally
captain of 1,000

Post by Squally »

Mummy wrote:
moonwhim wrote:Well, Mummy, I believe the commandment to expose the Gadiantons by Moroni in Ether 8:24 is what we should be doing. We are specifically commanded to do that when we face Gadiantons taking over our government.
And you have to give credit where credit is due! ETB did it nearly every conference and others were nearly as frequent. Not to mention predecessors!

I'm pretty sure they (the gadiantons) have had "sole management" of the government for at least 50 years at this point! When the opportunity was there to say something....it was said! The people chose wickedness! Prepare for the fall out!
Yes, I can agree with this. The gadiantons have been in control for that long and we are ripe. If ye are prepared ye shall not fear seems fitting. It really is an exciting time to be alive though.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

lundbaek wrote:To put is bluntly, I cannot envision any serious and successful effort, even by 90% of otherwise active church members, to restore the Founders' constitutional principles to government until after the cleansing of America.
I agree with that.....or in the midst of chaos and breakdown to establish government based on the Founders' constitutional principles....that will eventually spread out to cover North and South America - Lord's version of NAFTA.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

Squally wrote:If ye are prepared ye shall not fear seems fitting. It really is an exciting time to be alive though.
Amen! Opportunity to see thousands of years of prophecy fulfilled....and the return of our hero....He who tread the wine press alone and conquered the darkness....the light and life of the world!
http://lds.org/ldsorg/v/index.jsp?local ... 82620aRCRD

moonwhim
captain of 1,000

Post by moonwhim »

I am sorry but I don't agree that we just sit back and wait for the cleansing to come. Why aren't we doing something right now to expose the gadiantions? Do you think God is happy with us for our inactions?

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

moonwhim wrote:I am sorry but I don't agree that we just sit back and wait for the cleansing to come. Why aren't we doing something right now to expose the gadiantions? Do you think God is happy with us for our inactions?
What do you propose? How do you know we (us) are inactive?

moonwhim
captain of 1,000

Post by moonwhim »

Mummy wrote:
moonwhim wrote:I am sorry but I don't agree that we just sit back and wait for the cleansing to come. Why aren't we doing something right now to expose the gadiantions? Do you think God is happy with us for our inactions?
We must awake ourselves to our awful situation and then we need to awaken our neighbors and any others that we can reach. We do that by talking to people, handing out flyers to people, leave on doorsteps, post to places that people will see. Hand out dvds, there are many excellent ones available to teach people about the modern-day gadiantons. And conspiracy can't stand the light of day, so let's throw light on them....why allow them to remain hidden so they can grow and get stronger and threaten our families to utter destruction. You ask how do I know that we are inactive? I don't know for sure but I don't hear any successful efforts being shared on this forum, well, some but not much.....seems to me if we were doing the work and having successes then there would be much more blowing of our horns of success here. Plus my understanding of human nature is that most of us are apathetic and ignorant. I am not interested in condemning any but trying to motivate us all to do something, not just talk about doing something.

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

I focus my efforts primarily on awakening Latter-day Saints to our special responsibility to the Constitution of the United States, its principles which support the fundamental or unalienable rights for all persons, and its preservation.

I put less effort into awakening LDSs to our "awful situation" and its causes because thus far I have had less success in that direction. Of late I have tried to use the statement by President Packer on Page 23 of the August 2010 Ensign: “We live in a time of war, that spiritual war that will never end. Moroni warned us that the secret combinations begun by Gadianton ‘are had among all people. . . . Wherefore, O ye Gentiles [and the term gentile in that place in the Book of Mormon refers to us in our generation], it is wisdom in God that these things should be shown unto you, that thereby ye may repent of your sins, and suffer not that these murderous combinations shall get above you. . . . Wherefore, the Lord commandeth you, when ye shall see these things come among you that ye shall awake to a sense of your awful situation, because of this secret combination which shall be among you." But I find members only apply it to athiests and agnostics, which you might understand by reading the following lines.

I'm serious in my question on another thread here: might it be the opinion of the First Presidency of the Church that more harm than good would result from taking any actions now to try to preserve the freedoms we still have and restore those we have already lost? MIght we be putting the Church in jeapordy by warning people of these things? Might such efforts distract many members from the issues that appear to be the prophetic priorities at this time?

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

moonwhim wrote:
Mummy wrote:
We must awake ourselves to our awful situation and then we need to awaken our neighbors and any others that we can reach. We do that by talking to people, handing out flyers to people, leave on doorsteps, post to places that people will see. Hand out dvds, there are many excellent ones available to teach people about the modern-day gadiantons. And conspiracy can't stand the light of day, so let's throw light on them....why allow them to remain hidden so they can grow and get stronger and threaten our families to utter destruction. You ask how do I know that we are inactive? I don't know for sure but I don't hear any successful efforts being shared on this forum, well, some but not much.....seems to me if we were doing the work and having successes then there would be much more blowing of our horns of success here. Plus my understanding of human nature is that most of us are apathetic and ignorant. I am not interested in condemning any but trying to motivate us all to do something, not just talk about doing something.
There's a reason the success horn is rarely tooted. I used to have a goal of giving out 5 documentaries a month. I turned off a lot of people that run away when I come around or close their ears when I bring something up. The only moderate success that I've had is with people already partially awake that are open to new and additional information. That said, I've never seen any life changing impact from the knowledge vs. missionary efforts, temple work, etc.

This stuff is nothing new and has been heralded by many over the years....the John Birch Society being a good one (until they were co-opted). Bo Gritz used to swear everyone in (stand up and take the military oath to defend the Constitution) at his presentations. You may not remember but he had a fairly decent following at the time of people who were going to go Captain Moroni on the government. Many have since left the church in one way or another including Bo.

There was the Ron Paul movement, the Ross Perot movement, the Frank Church movement, etc etc etc. If the people choose wickedness......but by all means let us preach! Just remember that the ultimate solution is righteousness and coming to the Savior. Everything else is secondary and all the major problems are symptoms of straying from this root/foundation.

GeeR
captain of 1,000

Post by GeeR »

I'm inclined to side with Mummy here. Remember the trouble with continuing to live polygamy the prophet said he saw the result in vision and it would ruin the church so he consented to the then government. Besides the Lord does have a timetable for this and He knows the beginning to the end and in the end we win.

I remembering a vision Joseph Smith had wherein he compared the land of Zion to a big barn which he was standing in and admiring then it was invaded by a bunch of hellions who told him to get out or they will kill him, so he left. While outside he heard the scum arguing about who owned what and who was in charge of what and they turned on each other which left the barn for his taking. So why do we want to go in and commandeer the barn prematurely before the “wicked slay the wicked?”

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

GeeR wrote:I remembering a vision Joseph Smith had wherein he compared the land of Zion to a big barn which he was standing in and admiring then it was invaded by a bunch of hellions who told him to get out or they will kill him, so he left. While outside he heard the scum arguing about who owned what and who was in charge of what and they turned on each other which left the barn for his taking. So why do we want to go in and commandeer the barn prematurely before the “wicked slay the wicked?”
Any links to that or sources.....that's a pretty sweet analogy and sums it up nicely! There is a time allotted with the sole purpose of making people choose one way or the other which way they are going to go and thus portraying the true desires of their hearts. When the times up it will be up. Without the master planner they will degrade into factions and destroy each other.....and perhaps even prior to that.