They're not elites: they're just wrong

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
pritchet1
captain of 1,000

They're not elites: they're just wrong

Post by pritchet1 »

Clarice Feldman wrote;

http://www.americanthinker.com/2010/10/ ... ens_a.html
Matthew Quigley
Oct 24, 09:31 AM
It strikes me that the most important revelation of the O'Donnell-Coons debate is that the "Country Class" (us) has more intelligence, more common sense and is better informed than the "elites" of the "Ruling Class" and their wannabees (Coons, Hussein, Joe Bite-me and the rest of those attending the Ivy League diploma mills). O'Donnell may well not win her race (I hope she does), but Delaware will have gained a singular distinction: If they elect Coons, he will be a fine heir to Joe Bite-me's reputation as the dumbest man ever to have served in the Senate (although Obama was close...if he had ever actually bothered to show up).
bobdog
Oct 24, 09:38 AM
It's absolutely stunning to me how much money the Democrats have spent this election cycle to say so little. I don't recall hearing one positive ad or one single positive reason why any Democrat should be elected to Congress. Not a single one. And how much have they spent on lawyers, slimy investigators, political operatives, union muggings, presidential pep rallies, dirty campaign tricks, vote fraud, vicious press releases, concocted accusations, scare ads, "news program" rants, media editorials, snarky comedy clowns and astroturf "demonstrations"? To paraphrase Joe Biden, Democrats have "spent hundreds of billions" on this effort, and they expect to be reelected like they get their election intelligence directly from Baghdad Bob himself. Is that all they got? Do the Democrats really think that we're THAT stupid? Apparently so.
There is hope for those who still have a brain after all :lol: