Armed agents raid private food club

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
dennis
captain of 1,000

Armed agents raid private food club

Post by dennis »

You can't sell fresh milk from a cow? Are you kidding? America was raised on raw milk from cows!

Federal tyranny escalates
Rawesome Foods raw milk co-op raid conducted by criminal elements of local, state and federal law enforcement
by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger, NaturalNews Editor

(NaturalNews) On June 30, 2010, a group of armed government agents from local, state, federal and even the Canadian government illegally trespassed on private property and raided Rawesome Foods, a private food buying club in Venice, California. With guns drawn, these agents tore through the property stealing computers, raw dairy products and honey, all while holding some of the volunteer workers hostage for several hours. When the agents finally left, they took with them thousands of dollars in private property as well as the surveillance footage of their armed rampage. There was no terrorist activity, no prostitution, no drug dealing -- none of the outlandish things you would expect to have been taking place to justify an armed raid. This was just a regular group of folks pursuing healthy living through clean, whole, raw foods.

The whole things is really just another classic case of escalating government tyranny over private enterprise here in the U.S., and it's happening all across the country to many different co-ops and buying clubs. Our Founding Fathers must be rolling in their graves over the gross abuse of authority that today's government is criminally imposing over individual, sovereign citizens, especially on issues of basic food freedoms. A lot of time and effort -- and taxpayer money -- is being spent bullying and intimidating innocent people who simply want to eat healthy food without government intrusion. it's most likely a few bureaucrats at the top who are driving this agenda; most of the people actually carrying out these raids don't even know that what they're doing is wrong. Cops are trained to just follow orders and not question them.

"I believe that 99 percent of all the agents and all the agencies are just ignorant. They're just doing their job. They don't know any better. They're trained to do something and follow orders," he emphasized. "I don't have any beef with any of those people. The only beef I have is with the few people, wherever they are ... writing all these ridiculous, insane, unfair, unjust laws."

But that doesn't justify the behavior of these agents, no matter who they are. They are still responsible for stealing private property, causing undue harm and trespassing illegally. When the cops become the criminals, stealing raw milk while intimidating those who are trying to preserve the availability of real food for health-conscious consumers, you know something has gone horribly wrong with law enforcement. Here is an idea for all the Cops. Why not raid the banksters? The Drug Companies or the CIA? Or the Politicians? Why pick on the Dairy farmers? When the farmers go out of business, when the bees are dead, when all there is to eat is chemicals preserved in toxic sludge then we will realize some things are more improtant than making a killing,, I mean making a profit. Disclosure:: I was raised on raw MILK. I was a Dairy Farmer. I was free. I use to live in a Free country. I am biased. Do your own due diligence.

Neil Rucker
captain of 100

Re: Armed agents raid private food club

Post by Neil Rucker »

Makes you wonder how as a special agent or a swat member could feel good about doing raids like this. They have to feel deep down the evil in it.

AussieOi
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by AussieOi »

Neil Rucker wrote:Makes you wonder how as a special agent or a swat member could feel good about doing raids like this. They have to feel deep down the evil in it.

Neil

come now my good friend

why do you assume they are like us?

they are gadiantons

they have partaken of the spoils

it is THEY who we fight against, as much as their puppet masters.

taking it back to Star Wars, everyone faught against Darth and the Evil Emporer, but without their soldiers (notice how the footsoldiers had American accents but the officers had British accents) they were powerless.

as it is with the swat and local constabulary

ive sid it before will say a thousand times

the person who comes to take your food and guns away in Utah will be the guy who sits in the pews with you on Sunday.

dennis
captain of 1,000

Post by dennis »

MILK IS A TOXIC SUBSTANCE?
Destroying family farms in the name of food safety... Senate bill S510, that will completely control the production of food, was resubmitted as a bipartisan complete substitute for the original.
http://www.newswithviews.com/Hannes/doreen107.htm More disturbing dairy farm raids by the Gadiantons. Another dairy farm, Morningland Dairy in Mountain View, Missouri. is a small raw cheese company that has been in business for 30 years is being forced into bankruptcy. They milk cows on site and use that milk to make their cheese in a separate building. Denise and Joe Dixon took over operation of Morningland Dairy several years ago and expanded the operation to include goat cheese made from Missouri family-run goat dairies. The cheese is sold directly to consumers and to grocery stores across the nation. According to Joe, nine families are dependent upon Morningland for their livelihood.
Joseph and Denise Dixon are committed to making a safe product. Joe says, “If we have a problem, we definitely want to deal with it, and we are willing to do whatever is necessary to ensure that we provide our customers with a trustworthy and healthy product. We do all the tests that we are required to do and are committed to our customers well being. We want to provide living, healthful food that blesses people.” According to Article, '' Milk is Toxic" Their chances for survival are slim . Now, who is next?

Mahonri
Master
Location: Where you want to be when crap hits the fan, but I'm not telling.

Post by Mahonri »

AussieOi wrote: taking it back to Star Wars, everyone faught against Darth and the Evil Emporer, but without their soldiers (notice how the footsoldiers had American accents but the officers had British accents) they were powerless.
and the clones had accents from "down under" :lol:

durangout
captain of 1,000

Post by durangout »

Fast forward and few years and the article could say "Armed agents raid private food hoarding groups".

Songbird
captain of 1,000

Post by Songbird »

durangout wrote:Fast forward and few years and the article could say "Armed agents raid private food hoarding groups".
I don't know if it will be a few years...

fps.sledge
captain of 100

Post by fps.sledge »

Be careful when accusing those agents as criminals. They may not be justified in their crimes, but that doesn't mean they are 'evil'. I would be willing to bet that they truly believe in what they are doing. The results of what happened do sound rediculous. In their minds, it's probably very honorable. They probably think that they are preventing some diseases being spread through this companies products or something like that. They probably believe there is intent to avoid taxes or something like that. These guys just do what they're told. All that has to be done is for their boss to mentioned "possibility of drugs and firearms" and those swat guys will be on hi alert.

Like I said, not justifying their crimes, but they are willingly doing their jobs and feel honorable while doing it. They probably thought what they were doing is honorable just like many military servicemen when signing up. Remember, Nazi Germany had HUGE support and many people believe that what they were doing was right.

Mahonri
Master

Post by Mahonri »

with that definition of evil, you could not say that Satan is evil.

Intentions don't change the nature of something, evil is evil no matter what the "intent" is
or how the perpetrator sees their actions.

Mahonri
Master

Post by Mahonri »

I see what you are saying, and I agree with both of our statements ;)

AussieOi
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by AussieOi »

Mahonri wrote:with that definition of evil, you could not say that Satan is evil.

Intentions don't change the nature of something, evil is evil no matter what the "intent" is
you nailed it in one

nailed it

until one can conceptualise that some of our best friends would have crossed over and become the 1/3rd it is hard to understand how people in this life could. but they can

what would satan have said. "he seeks to be a master over us.....we were just space sludge matter that he found- why should we give him any honour. he didn't create us, and so on...."

very sophistocated. some parts truth many more parts serious error

like the nazis. following orders. each hd just a small part to play in the holocaust, or the chinese famine (30million) irish famine- a "few" million, ukranian famine - 6 millions. and so on. armenien holocaust. palestinian holocaust

each only ever have a small part to play. ergo how a 9/11. each only has a small part never seeing the forest for their tree

so the jackboot, following orders, but he either knows he is perpetuating those evils we fought against in this life and in the pre-existence- in control of our existance, or, he doesnt.

if he does, AND he is LDS, then he is gone beyond it for mine. what a tragedy, like the criminal losing his sould who comes off a mission and then flies gunships blowin gup people....where did it all go so wrong?

if they are nto able to discern, then they are evil

its like parking inspectors. its not a job, its quotas and money. but i just detest parking inspectors cos i reject authority apart from gospel authority basically. at least they dont kill

look around and show me satan. you can't. we dont have a recorded instance of him showing himself to our friends, or family. same with his demons. they hide, you dont see them, they dont show themselves. its not how it works. if we could see them we'd know they were real, same with god, very subtle, have to find him and look for him

so if satan is not that obvious, who acts for him?

exactly. all those people doing their job, their little piece of the jigsaw, such as these nazi's raiding the house. its satanic,. its control, its in violation of your constitution and D&C98 early talks about it

that people dont react sys we have become conditioned to an orwellian tryanic police state.

yeah, they're just good guys.

as were hitlers henchmen and footsoldiers, stalins executioners, and so on

satan only has power because people work for his preferred method.

these guys dont work for us or reflect who we are or the vision of the country your founders created for you.

they'll come for you next, and i can assure you, it will be LDS standing with them- obeying orders, executing the law.

thats right nazi boy, dont think, follow orders

obey authority

go back to sleep

consume

obey

they are no different from a mexican gang going into a house and slaughtering all the inhabitants over a turf war. thery just have state justification to ease what remains of their consience. anyway, most are immature ego driven weekend warrior wannabees hero's. we know them here and steer wide of them. nutjobs the lot of them

all so very sad

AussieOi
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by AussieOi »

Mahonri wrote:I see what you are saying, and I agree with both of our statements ;)

no you dont and you should not

he is wrong

he is letting the state, a non entity, take responsibity for collateral damage. sorry. someone made the decision

here is possibly the most chilling vision anyone may ever watch. i warn people to be very careful before they click this link. it shows scenes from spain and germany in and pre WWII. it shows things many would prefer not to see

THIS is the reality. this is what the fool with his flak jacket was ready to do when he raided this house

the state does not exist. that man was executed because the oversights were either removed by someone or someone failed along the way.

what we had here was someone completely remove Judge Bybee from the process which led to Abu Ghraib and Guantanamo and Diego Garcia and countless other instance of mans inhumanity to man, because the state assumes responsibility in this imaginary world.

sorry, it doesnt work that way

in this video, the nazi's- just one of a century of societies that got to this point, insert turks in armenia, english in ireland, soviets in ukraine, chinese in tibet, americans in vietnam and iraq, japanese in nanking, spanish under franco, bosnia, nicaragua, cambodia. again, could go on

humans are much the same the world over

are we really that different from the nazi's?

how can most societies regress to this point?

(spolier* strong language here about the reality of abortion) but "we" don't? do we think we are too civilised? better? wiser? sure we murder a few million babies each year- for thats what abortion is, we don't give mum a drink of kool aid and baby disappears overnight, we mutilate it then cut it up and suck it out while it is partially alive. are we that different than the Rwandans who went at each other with machetes?

No. we're not.

letting the state take responsibility for the failure of its people driven structure is an excuse for the swat teams of the world who all know better or at least should

tmac
captain of 1,000

Post by tmac »

I just had a big discussion with one of my good non-member friends about this. Not about the Rawsome Raid, or Morningside Dairy, but about the War between Good and Evil and the definitions of good and evil in that context. He has read the BOM, etc., and knows something about our faith, but wasn't connecting the dots, so at a certain point in the discussion, I had no choice but to lay some additional foundation. I explained the pre-existence, the plans that were presented, and the great conflict and war that ensued. I explained how the war between good and evil continues today on earth. He wanted to better understand the concept of good and evil. As we were discussing it, it came to me that in the context of that discussion, good can be defined with one word or phrase or a series of words or phrases that all mean the same thing. In one word, it is freedom, liberty, agency, free will, freedom of choice, whatever you want to call it. It boils down to choice. That is the practical, one-word definition of "good" in the war between good and evil. Obviously, "evil" is just the opposite -- compulsion, force, bondage, slavery, dependency, and lack of agency, freedom, choice and liberty -- whatever you want to call it. He said, "I've never heard that before . . . are you sure that's what the Mormons believe? . . . I never saw anything about that in the Book of Mormon. . . . I've watched and listened to you guys for years, are you sure that evil doesn't include everything from smoking and drinking coffee and Mountain Dew, to playing with yourself?" I said that all those things might be forms of self-imposed slavery, addiction, and dependency, etc., that take away freedom, but in the context of the inherent conflict between good and evil that underlies everything we do, it is a conflict between liberty and freedom, versus compulsion, force and lack of freedom. He was truly amazed and said that he was going to have to think long and hard about that.

In the context of these raids, etc., it really boils down to one simple question: Are we defending freedom -- freedom of choice, or taking it away? When an officer or agent allows himself/herself to be used as a tool to create dependencies, and eliminate freedom of choice, which side of the conflict are they on? How will they ultimately be held accountable?

That is one thing my friend said, noting that he has a huge hang-up with it, because from what he can see, many pious Mormons seem to be more than willing to take away freedom of choice to ensure that people do the "right" thing and make the right choice.

What could I say . . . . "Do was we Say, not as we Do?"

pritchet1
captain of 1,000

Post by pritchet1 »

Sure the raiders weren't just trying to take home the "free" milk and honey?

'Honey, don't for get to bring home a gallon of milk on the way home from work."

dennis
captain of 1,000

Post by dennis »

It is always very interesting to see the direction a thread takes!! Yes the Raiders have their issues to deal with, but what about the people being raided? Their business being taken away. their freedoms stolen. Their lively hood ruined. Much unneeded hardship and red tape. Who likes Red Tape? What about the American Dream? What about the customers who depend on the products. ? Some babies are allergic to certain milks and need Goat Milk, In some places it is not available. The Dairy business IS a lot of HARD work. And is touch and go at best. There are 2 Dairys left in this valley . When I was younger there were dozens. I for one know that independent farmers and business are a target of the gadiantons. When they are gone, the only jobs left will be those Corporate jobes owned and controled by the evil schemers. Then we will not be wondering about the armed raiders any more because there wont be anyone left to raid. And no safe food to eat.

pritchet1
captain of 1,000

Post by pritchet1 »

I grew up on a Dairy Farm. It no longer exists either. My grandfather prided himself on never ever taking any money from the government in subsidies as a farmer.

fps.sledge
captain of 100

Post by fps.sledge »

On that note for Dairy Farmers, that is a very good example of unintended consequenses in the future. Police in the future may begin to raid more and more businesses that hire 'illegal' workers. The problem with Dairy's in particular, is all those cows are induced with a chemical to produce a lot of milk. If they are not milked within a couple of days they will all die. I know of many diary's that hire 'illegals'. Imagine the potential there. Milk prices will go way up if something like this happened. Yes they are illegal. Yes, the dairy owner will be responsible, but there ought to be some way to continue the flow of business while still getting rid of these illegals. For the sake of a more stable economy.

AussieOi
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by AussieOi »

fps.sledge wrote:On that note for Dairy Farmers, that is a very good example of unintended consequenses in the future. Police in the future may begin to raid more and more businesses that hire 'illegal' workers. The problem with Dairy's in particular, is all those cows are induced with a chemical to produce a lot of milk. If they are not milked within a couple of days they will all die. I know of many diary's that hire 'illegals'. Imagine the potential there. Milk prices will go way up if something like this happened. Yes they are illegal. Yes, the dairy owner will be responsible, but there ought to be some way to continue the flow of business while still getting rid of these illegals. For the sake of a more stable economy.
unintended consequences eh

re-reading your earlier post, i think you are right in the "well meaning" aspect.

as you grow older you will recognise that these men mostly have somewhere hit a point where they know better, they know they arent helping society, they are mostly tools for the orwellian fasci-state. but they turn that part of their humanity off to enable their pride, violent nature, immaturity, and to collect their pay check

when you burst into a persons home with a drawn loaded automatic weapon, you at some stage had to assess what you are_really_doing

Quiet Cricket
captain of 100

Post by Quiet Cricket »

BrentL wrote:
Mahonri wrote:with that definition of evil, you could not say that Satan is evil.

have to disagree, though I know where you are coming from. problem is, the way you have stated your counter-argument you are stating an incorrect absolute. intent is vital to all "natures of something" or put another way, intentions change the nature of things.

for example, an executioner could put a ted bundy to death and be fully justified, and then put someone to death who all evidence pointed to them being guilty but they were innocent. the "nature" would then be spilling innocent blood, but the executioner would be as justified as with the bundy.

in the other direction, you can pay your tithing all your life, if you do so grudgingly, it accounts for nothing, or.. if you do so to be seen of men.... you have your reward.

knowledge is necessary to be held accountable for crimes in Gods Law, and intent of the heart (acting no hippocracy, with REAL INTENT ) is required to come unto Christ.

there are few hard rules to the understanding of men. let Him Who Is Without Sin cast the first stone.
If they are ignorant they will not be accountable only because Christ's atonement covers ignorant sinning. It is still evil. If not, why would Christ's atonement need to cover innocent mistakes?

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

Quiet Cricket wrote:
BrentL wrote:

have to disagree, though I know where you are coming from. problem is, the way you have stated your counter-argument you are stating an incorrect absolute. intent is vital to all "natures of something" or put another way, intentions change the nature of things.

for example, an executioner could put a ted bundy to death and be fully justified, and then put someone to death who all evidence pointed to them being guilty but they were innocent. the "nature" would then be spilling innocent blood, but the executioner would be as justified as with the bundy.

in the other direction, you can pay your tithing all your life, if you do so grudgingly, it accounts for nothing, or.. if you do so to be seen of men.... you have your reward.

knowledge is necessary to be held accountable for crimes in Gods Law, and intent of the heart (acting no hippocracy, with REAL INTENT ) is required to come unto Christ.

there are few hard rules to the understanding of men. let Him Who Is Without Sin cast the first stone.
If they are ignorant they will not be accountable only because Christ's atonement covers ignorant sinning. It is still evil. If not, why would Christ's atonement need to cover innocent mistakes?
....hence "forgive them for they know not what they do".....which doesn't excuse the actions but does provide a means of escape.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

dennis wrote:It is always very interesting to see the direction a thread takes!! Yes the Raiders have their issues to deal with, but what about the people being raided? Their business being taken away. their freedoms stolen. Their lively hood ruined. Much unneeded hardship and red tape. Who likes Red Tape? What about the American Dream? What about the customers who depend on the products. ? Some babies are allergic to certain milks and need Goat Milk, In some places it is not available. The Dairy business IS a lot of HARD work. And is touch and go at best. There are 2 Dairys left in this valley . When I was younger there were dozens. I for one know that independent farmers and business are a target of the gadiantons. When they are gone, the only jobs left will be those Corporate jobes owned and controled by the evil schemers. Then we will not be wondering about the armed raiders any more because there wont be anyone left to raid. And no safe food to eat.
vote with your dollars!

None of it would be possible without the consent (greed) of the masses.

fps.sledge
captain of 100

Post by fps.sledge »

AussieOi wrote:
fps.sledge wrote:On that note for Dairy Farmers, that is a very good example of unintended consequenses in the future. Police in the future may begin to raid more and more businesses that hire 'illegal' workers. The problem with Dairy's in particular, is all those cows are induced with a chemical to produce a lot of milk. If they are not milked within a couple of days they will all die. I know of many diary's that hire 'illegals'. Imagine the potential there. Milk prices will go way up if something like this happened. Yes they are illegal. Yes, the dairy owner will be responsible, but there ought to be some way to continue the flow of business while still getting rid of these illegals. For the sake of a more stable economy.
unintended consequences eh

re-reading your earlier post, i think you are right in the "well meaning" aspect.

as you grow older you will recognise that these men mostly have somewhere hit a point where they know better, they know they arent helping society, they are mostly tools for the orwellian fasci-state. but they turn that part of their humanity off to enable their pride, violent nature, immaturity, and to collect their pay check

when you burst into a persons home with a drawn loaded automatic weapon, you at some stage had to assess what you are_really_doing
Aage does not qualify yourself or anyone else to know the truth. I know many 8 yr olds who have things more figured out than me sometimes.

I agree with what you're saying, which is why I'm wondering why you even replied other than to imply some sort of lack of knowledge on my end (which makes me wonder what qualified you to reach that conclusion, other than potential pride, of course). All I'm saying is in regards specifically to dairy's, we shouldn't just put an entire dairy out of business because of those type of workers. There ought to be a 4 week adjustment period or something like that.

This is all assuming that we respect illegal immigrants as persons trying to make a descent living. If we respect them only as criminals and nothing further, then not having mercy on these people and all who provide for them might be a suitable attitude towards fixing the situation.

durangout
captain of 1,000

Post by durangout »

[quote=" If we respect them only as criminals and nothing further, then not having mercy on these people and all who provide for them might be a suitable attitude towards fixing the situation.[/quote]

That seems to accurately reflect my view.

AussieOi
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by AussieOi »

fps.sledge wrote:Be careful when accusing those agents as criminals. They may not be justified in their crimes, but that doesn't mean they are 'evil'. I would be willing to bet that they truly believe in what they are doing. The results of what happened do sound rediculous. In their minds, it's probably very honorable. They probably think that they are preventing some diseases being spread through this companies products or something like that. They probably believe there is intent to avoid taxes or something like that. These guys just do what they're told. All that has to be done is for their boss to mentioned "possibility of drugs and firearms" and those swat guys will be on hi alert.

Like I said, not justifying their crimes, but they are willingly doing their jobs and feel honorable while doing it. They probably thought what they were doing is honorable just like many military servicemen when signing up. Remember, Nazi Germany had HUGE support and many people believe that what they were doing was right.
fps.sledge wrote:I'm wondering why you even replied other than to imply some sort of lack of knowledge on my end (which makes me wonder what qualified you to reach that conclusion, other than potential pride, of course).

well actually i do think you are a naive 22or whatever year old by most of your posts so yeah i think i was being patronising, yeah, probably pride, well spotted

evil is as evil does

read D&C98 and tell me how those not justified in their crimes arent evil'

4 And now, verily I say unto you concerning the alaws of the land, it is my will that my people should observe to do all things whatsoever I command them.
5 And that alaw of the land which is bconstitutional, supporting that principle of freedom in maintaining rights and privileges, belongs to all mankind, and is justifiable before me.
6 Therefore, I, the Lord, justify you, and your brethren of my church, in befriending that law which is the aconstitutional law of the land;
7 And as pertaining to law of man, whatsoever is more or less than this, cometh of evil.
8 I, the Lord God, make you afree, therefore ye are free indeed; and the law also maketh you free.
9 Nevertheless, when the awicked brule the people mourn.
10 Wherefore, ahonest men and wise men should be sought for diligently, and good men and wise men ye should observe to uphold; otherwise whatsoever is less than these cometh of evil.

fps.sledge
captain of 100

Post by fps.sledge »

After thinking of your post a little more, I think I need to make clear what I guess I left out. I'm not in support of agents or anyone "raiding" a diary. I was making a point of enforcing immigration laws and the unintended consequences that might have. It was off topic a bit.

I do not support anyone 'authorized' by the govt to raid private property or businesses. I say this myself because I have been of victim of this. The ATF put me and my family in handcuffs, took our computers and firearms and never came back. End of story. Heard nothing from them for three years this month.

I do suggest that we remember that there can be and are righteous people 'forced' to do evil things. Like I mentioned with Nazi's, I have read stories and accounts of Nazi's that suddenly realized "Wait a minute...maybe the cause I'm fighting for is a lie. I thought this was a good thing I've been doing. I've been told one thing by leadership, and I've heard another by my family and friends. What's happening to my country?" Obviously not exactly that way.

I spoke with a few of the agents who raided my home and business. They are all peons who simply trust in their superiors. Some are simply ignorant and haven't realized what they're doing yet. When they are told "An individual has illegal machine guns", well of course they're going to be prepared for a gun battle and be aggressive for good reason. I'm sure there are nutjobs out there who will put up a fight against well-intentioned law enforcement officers. Then again, there were agents who were just stupid. There were also those who were deliberately ignorant.

Ultimately the ones MOST accountable are those giving the orders and have done the investigation themselves. All from the lies or rumors that begin an investigation, to the blindly obedient agent who will do anything as long as they get paid, to the corrupted and distorted lawyers who know how to talk their through breaking any law, to the flat-out power-hungry, seasoned judges who carelessly sign off on warrants. This is where the real evil is situated.

I personally am willing to look past the crimes committed by the individuals who 'have' to carryout orders because they can often be deliberately kept from the truth. Obviously they will be accountable to the truths they DO know, but I believe they are simply pawns in a much larger combination.