Armed agents raid private food club

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
AussieOi
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Armed agents raid private food club

Post by AussieOi »

fps.sledge wrote:After thinking of your post a little more, I think I need to make clear what I guess I left out. I'm not in support of agents or anyone "raiding" a diary. I was making a point of enforcing immigration laws and the unintended consequences that might have. It was off topic a bit.

I do not support anyone 'authorized' by the govt to raid private property or businesses. I say this myself because I have been of victim of this. The ATF put me and my family in handcuffs, took our computers and firearms and never came back. End of story. Heard nothing from them for three years this month.

I do suggest that we remember that there can be and are righteous people 'forced' to do evil things. Like I mentioned with Nazi's, I have read stories and accounts of Nazi's that suddenly realized "Wait a minute...maybe the cause I'm fighting for is a lie. I thought this was a good thing I've been doing. I've been told one thing by leadership, and I've heard another by my family and friends. What's happening to my country?" Obviously not exactly that way.

I spoke with a few of the agents who raided my home and business. They are all peons who simply trust in their superiors. Some are simply ignorant and haven't realized what they're doing yet. When they are told "An individual has illegal machine guns", well of course they're going to be prepared for a gun battle and be aggressive for good reason. I'm sure there are nutjobs out there who will put up a fight against well-intentioned law enforcement officers. Then again, there were agents who were just stupid. There were also those who were deliberately ignorant.

Ultimately the ones MOST accountable are those giving the orders and have done the investigation themselves. All from the lies or rumors that begin an investigation, to the blindly obedient agent who will do anything as long as they get paid, to the corrupted and distorted lawyers who know how to talk their through breaking any law, to the flat-out power-hungry, seasoned judges who carelessly sign off on warrants. This is where the real evil is situated.

I personally am willing to look past the crimes committed by the individuals who 'have' to carryout orders because they can often be deliberately kept from the truth. Obviously they will be accountable to the truths they DO know, but I believe they are simply pawns in a much larger combination.

No one bit
I will
No, wrong is wrong,. the ability to make that decision is what defines a person between a servant of the Lord of part of Mammon
Comes back to the statement, you just excused Hitler and half the hordes of satan- that 1/3rd who thought it was the right thing, motivated by their love for us, etc.

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Armed agents raid private food club

Post by buffalo_girl »

Morningside Dairy - which supplies Rawsome Foods - was ordered by the State of Missouri to destroy 50,000 lbs of their cheese products .
In the thirty years of Morningland Dairy operations NO ONE has become ill from consuming their products. Yet they have been ordered by the Missouri Milk Board to destroy ALL of their cheese without actual tests being performed on the cheese stock. This is nearly 50,000 pounds of cheese, or approximately $250,000.
http://hartkeisonline.com/2010/10/11/fa ... of-cheese/

There was an effort on the part of the family to counter the court order. Does anyone know if they were able to block the mandate to destroy the cheese?