In-House fighting

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
pritchet1
captain of 1,000

In-House fighting

Post by pritchet1 »

Obama vs. Clinton? ROFLOL! The political soap opera continues...

http://newsflavor.com/politics/us-polit ... z12eY6Jkgc
If the polling is so favorable to Hillary Clinton, why haven’t they went ahead and published that polling? Great question! The answer is simple. If she were to approve publishing such polls, it would be an open declaration of intent, and at this point, it appears Hillary Clinton is playing a very well executed game with President Obama. She has him guessing at every nuance of every word she utters. I told you some time ago that Obama truly fears Hillary Clinton. That fear has only grown in recent weeks. So much so that they are now offering the position of Vice President to her to keep her under some semblance of control. It will be fascinating to see what her next step is. I can guarantee you this – she is leaving Obama guessing, and likely enjoying a lot of satisfaction at being able to do so. I know I’m enjoying it!
So no specific ideas yet on which of those two choices Hillary Clinton will ultimately take? Oh, I have my ideas. Absolutely! I really think she’s still 50/50 though. It all depends on how badly the midterms turn out for the Democrats. I knew the media was going to release some speculative “Hillary as Vice President” stories because I was told first hand by someone directly involved in the publication of one of those stories. But guess who told them? (brief pause) The White House.
The White House wanted the media to report on the possibility of Hillary becoming Vice President? Why? To get the story out there before the midterms. To test it with supporters, to see if it was something viable for 2012, and to get ahead of it before someone in the Clinton camp did so themselves. The Obama White House is trying to regain control of the situation, but I think they played right into Hillary’s hands on this one. You know what the majority of politicos are saying about Hillary as Vice President?
What? Why would she want to be Vice President when she could be President – in 2012? There is a growing number who are thinking if she wants it, it’s hers to have IF the economy does not improve.
And you agree with that sentiment?
Yes - yes I do.

Mark
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: In-House fighting

Post by Mark »

pritchet1 wrote:Obama vs. Clinton? ROFLOL! The political soap opera continues...

If the polling is so favorable to Hillary Clinton, why haven’t they went ahead and published that polling? Great question! The answer is simple. If she were to approve publishing such polls, it would be an open declaration of intent, and at this point, it appears Hillary Clinton is playing a very well executed game with President Obama. She has him guessing at every nuance of every word she utters. I told you some time ago that Obama truly fears Hillary Clinton. That fear has only grown in recent weeks. So much so that they are now offering the position of Vice President to her to keep her under some semblance of control. It will be fascinating to see what her next step is. I can guarantee you this – she is leaving Obama guessing, and likely enjoying a lot of satisfaction at being able to do so. I know I’m enjoying it!
So no specific ideas yet on which of those two choices Hillary Clinton will ultimately take? Oh, I have my ideas. Absolutely! I really think she’s still 50/50 though. It all depends on how badly the midterms turn out for the Democrats. I knew the media was going to release some speculative “Hillary as Vice President” stories because I was told first hand by someone directly involved in the publication of one of those stories. But guess who told them? (brief pause) The White House.
The White House wanted the media to report on the possibility of Hillary becoming Vice President? Why? To get the story out there before the midterms. To test it with supporters, to see if it was something viable for 2012, and to get ahead of it before someone in the Clinton camp did so themselves. The Obama White House is trying to regain control of the situation, but I think they played right into Hillary’s hands on this one. You know what the majority of politicos are saying about Hillary as Vice President?
What? Why would she want to be Vice President when she could be President – in 2012? There is a growing number who are thinking if she wants it, it’s hers to have IF the economy does not improve.
Yes - yes I do.

Its going to get entertaining Pritchet. Gadiantons will turn on each other in a New York minute when power, gain, and glory are on the line. Pull up a chair and watch the claws come out from the Hildebeast and then the fur will really start flying. :lol:

Col. Flagg
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: In-House fighting

Post by Col. Flagg »

Mark wrote:
pritchet1 wrote:Obama vs. Clinton? ROFLOL! The political soap opera continues...

Yes - yes I do.

Its going to get entertaining Pritchet. Gadiantons will turn on each other in a New York minute when power, gain, and glory are on the line. Pull up a chair and watch the claws come out from the Hildebeast and then the fur will really start flying. :lol:
Amen to that one Mark! :lol: