Leftist Psychosis?

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
pritchet1
captain of 1,000

Leftist Psychosis?

Post by pritchet1 »

J.R. Dunn wrote;

http://comments.americanthinker.com/rea ... 89101.html

Comments
... rashputin
Oct 11, 02:37 AM
I think the term pyschosis is correct, but the diagnosis that similar cases have faded quietly away is wrong. Unlike past leftist failures mentioned by the author, this time there are too many who have never made a living outside of the leftist machine and can't face the reality of life without the comforts of their faith. There will be blood. Unless those who want to recover our nation are prepared in advance to deal with it and not slide at once into the "working across the asile" mode that greased the skids for our current fall there will be a great deal of blood. The choice is not between violence and no violence, but between violence and a great deal of violence. This nation is quite a bit closer to another democrat caused Civil War than many people think and without pounding the pavement and talking to the disillusioned on the far left rather than just those in the middle who are so recently active you don't realize just how close...
otisg1
Oct 11, 07:40 AM
Great article -- Until the last two paragraphs. I don’t think that the “Movement” collapsed. It simply grew up and out without ever maturing. The individual “Cells” moved surreptitiously out into the adult world. They have given us the metastasized cancer that gets progressively worse with every Democrat regime. The Iraq War protesters were not kids (other than those dragged to them by their parents & grand parents). They are the same miserable slugs left over from the Sixties. The Tea Partiers are the Chemo in this analogy the question is: Are we out of time? Has this cancer progressed to the point where it is fatal?

The results of November 2nd may give us an answer………….
NaperBille
Oct 11, 08:48 AM
The lefties have academia, the media, the bulk of the courts and legal profession, , the bulk of the entire governmental bureaucracy at the local, state and federal level, the entire marxocrat party, a substantial portion of the pitifully dumbed down and pc intimidated populace, and a president with czars in place and a minimum of two more years to wreak havoc.

Respectfully, with all that going for it I would suggest that it is not the left that needs a spine. When I see some progress (as opposed to talk) in moving the country back toward its founding principles and those that have pulled it to the brink held accountable (not just voted out of office, but actually held accountable), unions disbanded, academia torn apart and re-built, lawyers and courts cleaned out and cleaned up, and certain public officials tried and convicted, then I will believe the country has not already exceeded the tipping point. That is a heck of a lot to overcome and undo. Until it commences and makes continuous progress, the rest is wishful thinking.

All is well in Zion?