Oust the US President for intrinsic Incompetence?

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
pritchet1
captain of 1,000

Oust the US President for intrinsic Incompetence?

Post by pritchet1 »

Of course, this comes from LaRouche;

Yada, yada, yada...

http://www.larouchepac.com/node/16021
"Last night, on the basis of information received, I moved for the 25th Amendment for the ouster of the President, on those grounds. The reason of the timing was the general situation, the manifest state of the President's mind, or at least behavior: that he is actually in the kind of mental condition, which warrants his ouster on this. Which means that there should be an initiative by certain people, in the White House itself, including the Vice President, who should motivate this. And, once he does that, then the Congress is called back from recess, immediately, to consider an impeachment, in this form of impeachment.

"It requires no offense, other than the fact that he has got the problems, and the problems that are diagnosed in the act, as by Jerrold Post and company who composed the study on which the amendment is based, all the conditions are there: This guy is cracking up, he's gone. He's not qualified to be President. He must be removed for the sake of the nation, and we have the Constitutional Amendment, which prepares, exactly this. And he is exactly the mental type, described in detail, the narcissist syndrome, and there's no question about it. I diagnosed this, of course, on April 11th, of last year, and I was right then, and I'm more right than ever today. So, this man has to go.

"If he doesn't go, the nation itself is in danger, by virtue of his intrinsic incompetence.

"And we see the Congress is inept, incapable of responding to anything competently. We're going into an election where we're going to have chaos in the Congress, as a result of the lack of competent action by the Congress, under the conditions of breakdown....

"There are other implications of this: Because we're now at a point, we're on the verge of a general breakdown crisis of the entire world economy. This is now in process. We have global hyperinflation; it's not only global hyperinflation, it's admitted to be hyperinflation, by our government, by the Treasury Department, by the Federal Reserve. And, the Europeans are doing the same thing! Hyperinflation.
Heaven help us if the POTUS were ever "trinsicly competent". :lol: