International "Standing" in US Dept of (in)Justice Lawsuit?

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
pritchet1
captain of 1,000

International "Standing" in US Dept of (in)Justice Lawsuit?

Post by pritchet1 »

This is a treasonable act by those occupying the White House. When will someone arrest these people for Treason?

Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer slams ‘foreign interference’ in immigration lawsuit
http://americangrandjury.org/arizona-go ... t#comments
The move comes in response to a 9th Circuit Court of Appeals ruling issued Monday, allowing nearly a dozen Latin American countries — Mexico, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Paraguay, Peru and Chile — to submit friend-of-the-court briefs in Justice’s challenge to SB 1070, which Brewer signed into law in April and is considered one of the nation’s toughest immigration-enforcement measures.

“As do many citizens, I find it incredibly offensive that these foreign governments are using our court system to meddle in a domestic legal dispute and to oppose the rule of law,” the Republican governor said in a statement shortly after the state’s motion was filed Tuesday evening.

“What’s even more offensive is that this effort has been supported by the U.S. Department of Justice. American sovereignty begins in the U.S. Constitution and at the border,” she added. “I am confident the 9th Circuit will do the right thing and recognize foreign interference in U.S. legal proceedings and allow the State of Arizona to respond to their brief.”
I'm not so confident that the 9th Circuit will do the right thing. I think the Circuit has short-circuited. :shock: