Regressive Liberal Nazis and Cognitive Dissonance?

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
pritchet1
captain of 1,000

Regressive Liberal Nazis and Cognitive Dissonance?

Post by pritchet1 »

Jim O'Neill wrote;

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/28467
Cognitive dissonance is a term that refers to the uncomfortable feeling that comes from holding two or more conflicting viewpoints.

In the process of my ongoing search to discover why liberals are so remarkably, (one could even say ostentatiously), off the beam, I’ve come to understand that cognitive dissonance plays a large role.
In this vein, how do "Mormons in Politics"(tm) live their religion, while at the same time, are actively destroying the Constitution?

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Regressive Liberal Nazis and Cognitive Dissonance?

Post by Original_Intent »

There are only two ways to recover from cognitive dissonance - Kill your conscience, or surrender to it.

Loved the article!

Funny
I’m reminded of a skit by the English comedy team, Mitchell & Webb. In the skit they portray two Nazi officers, one of whom suddenly notices that they all have a skull-and-crossbones on their caps. “Does that make us the baddies?” he asks
I also got a chuckle out of the point that liberals will have to stop using Nazi as an apithet as it becomes more and more apparent that they ARE the Nazis! (Same goes for Facsist in my opinion!)

There were also great point about intelligence, education, and wisdom.