A Solution according to Ron Paul

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

durangout
captain of 1,000

Re: A Solution according to Ron Paul

Post by durangout »

No arguments here. There is only one thing that will allow all of that to come to pass. Any guesses what that is?

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

durangout wrote:No arguments here. There is only one thing that will allow all of that to come to pass. Any guesses what that is?
Educating the people in true principles of liberty and electing people committed to the same not only in word but in very deed.

Mahonri
Master
Location: Where you want to be when crap hits the fan, but I'm not telling.

Post by Mahonri »

One major problem with Ron Paul is that he does not recognize/expose conspiracy.

If we just stick to the stuff he talks about but people do not know there is a conspiracy, they will be lead off track just as the tea party & 9/12 movements are.

Don't get me wrong, I like it. However, we must add expose and route the conspiracy to that solution.

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

Ron Paul has acknowledged his awareness of a conspiracy to create a one-world dictatorship. Speaking in the House of Representatives 29 April 2003, he stated, as reported on his thelibertycommittee.org web page: “...Perhaps it’s time to stop trying to manipulate the UN, and start asserting our national sovereignty. If we do not, rest assured that the UN will continue to interfere not only in our nation’s foreign policy matters, but in our domestic policies as well. UN globalists are not satisfied by meddling only in international disputes. They increasingly want to influence our domestic environmental, trade, labor, tax, and gun laws. UN global planners fully intend to expand the organization into a true world government, complete with taxes, courts, and possibly a standing army. This is not an alarmist statement; these goals are readily promoted on the UN’s own website. UN planners do not care about national sovereignty; in fact they are openly opposed to it. They correctly view it as an obstacle to their plans. They simply aren’t interested in our Constitution and republican form of government.”

And at an event near Austin, Texas on August 30th, 2003, Congressman Paul was asked: “...If we can take a look at the big picture, could you tell us, the people in this room, any information that you may have of an international and deceptive conspiracy to overthrow the American Republic and its Constitution & Bill Of Rights in order to set up and usher in a totalitarian World Government likely espoused under the UN also.. ? Congressman Paul replied: He asked if there was an international conspiracy to overthrow our government. The answer is Yes . I think there are 25,000 individuals that have used offices of powers, and they are in our Universities and they are in our Congresses, and they believe in One World Government. And if you believe in One World Government, then you are talking about undermining National Sovereignty and you are talking about setting up something that you could well call a Dictatorship - and those plans are there ... "

So Ron Paul is aware of the NWO conspiracy but has chosen to mostly keep mum about it. But what good vs. what harm would come from it if he spoke or wrote about now? U.S. Senator Jesse Helms stated in a 1987 speech on the Senate floor: “A careful examination of what is happening behind the scenes reveals that all of these interests are working in concert with the masters of the Kremlin in order to create what some refer to as a New World Order...” What good did that do? A year later Ezra Taft Benson told Latter-day Saints that "A secret combination that seeks to overthrow the freedom of all lands, nations and countries is increasing its evil influence and control over America and the entire world." What good did that do? I think President Packer may be trying to get the same message out in a way that will not jerk the tail of the beast (See August Ensign Pg. 23) Most members who read it will probably just assume he is just on about thrreats to our religious faith and nothing more.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

lundbaek wrote:Ron Paul has acknowledged his awareness of a conspiracy to create a one-world dictatorship. Speaking in the House of Representatives 29 April 2003, he stated, as reported on his thelibertycommittee.org web page: “...Perhaps it’s time to stop trying to manipulate the UN, and start asserting our national sovereignty. If we do not, rest assured that the UN will continue to interfere not only in our nation’s foreign policy matters, but in our domestic policies as well. UN globalists are not satisfied by meddling only in international disputes. They increasingly want to influence our domestic environmental, trade, labor, tax, and gun laws. UN global planners fully intend to expand the organization into a true world government, complete with taxes, courts, and possibly a standing army. This is not an alarmist statement; these goals are readily promoted on the UN’s own website. UN planners do not care about national sovereignty; in fact they are openly opposed to it. They correctly view it as an obstacle to their plans. They simply aren’t interested in our Constitution and republican form of government.”

And at an event near Austin, Texas on August 30th, 2003, Congressman Paul was asked: “...If we can take a look at the big picture, could you tell us, the people in this room, any information that you may have of an international and deceptive conspiracy to overthrow the American Republic and its Constitution & Bill Of Rights in order to set up and usher in a totalitarian World Government likely espoused under the UN also.. ? Congressman Paul replied: He asked if there was an international conspiracy to overthrow our government. The answer is Yes . I think there are 25,000 individuals that have used offices of powers, and they are in our Universities and they are in our Congresses, and they believe in One World Government. And if you believe in One World Government, then you are talking about undermining National Sovereignty and you are talking about setting up something that you could well call a Dictatorship - and those plans are there ... "

So Ron Paul is aware of the NWO conspiracy but has chosen to mostly keep mum about it. But what good vs. what harm would come from it if he spoke or wrote about now? U.S. Senator Jesse Helms stated in a 1987 speech on the Senate floor: “A careful examination of what is happening behind the scenes reveals that all of these interests are working in concert with the masters of the Kremlin in order to create what some refer to as a New World Order...” What good did that do? A year later Ezra Taft Benson told Latter-day Saints that "A secret combination that seeks to overthrow the freedom of all lands, nations and countries is increasing its evil influence and control over America and the entire world." What good did that do? I think President Packer may be trying to get the same message out in a way that will not jerk the tail of the beast (See August Ensign Pg. 23) Most members who read it will probably just assume he is just on about thrreats to our religious faith and nothing more.

Thank you lundbaek for that! :D :D

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

lundbaek wrote:Ron Paul has acknowledged his awareness of a conspiracy to create a one-world dictatorship. Speaking in the House of Representatives 29 April 2003, he stated, as reported on his thelibertycommittee.org web page: “...Perhaps it’s time to stop trying to manipulate the UN, and start asserting our national sovereignty. If we do not, rest assured that the UN will continue to interfere not only in our nation’s foreign policy matters, but in our domestic policies as well. UN globalists are not satisfied by meddling only in international disputes. They increasingly want to influence our domestic environmental, trade, labor, tax, and gun laws. UN global planners fully intend to expand the organization into a true world government, complete with taxes, courts, and possibly a standing army. This is not an alarmist statement; these goals are readily promoted on the UN’s own website. UN planners do not care about national sovereignty; in fact they are openly opposed to it. They correctly view it as an obstacle to their plans. They simply aren’t interested in our Constitution and republican form of government.”

Still has to play up to the majority who listen to the likes of Glenn Beck in order to keep his job.

Mosby
captain of 1,000
Location: Mosby's Confederacy in the deep South of the People's Republic of Utah

Post by Mosby »

Still has to play up to the majority who listen to the likes of Glenn Beck in order to keep his job.

How dare you speak ill of the Lord's anointed!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Beck can't tie Ron's shoe.........too bad most LDS folks actually think he is the greatest thing since.............George Bush 8)

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

To those who think Ron Paul should be more outspoken about the conspiracy to overthrow the freedom of all lands, nations and countries and gain control over America and the entire world, I challenge you to study 2 Nephi 26: 14 & 22 and Ether 8: 20, 23-24 and in the next testimony meeting share with your ward/branch your testimony of what we are told in these verses. A review of President Packer's article in the August Ensign, Pg 23, the first 3 paragraphs of "A Time of Spiritual War" will help you collect your thoughts. Or else in referring to D&C 101: 80 and 98: 4-6 share your testimony that the Lord inspired the writing of the US Constitution by the hands of wise men whom He raised up unto the very purpose, and of LDSs' responsibility to support freedom and defend, uphold, and abide by the US Constitution in whatever ways we can. I've done the latter twice in the last 3 months in spite of reasons I could think of for not doing it, so I know it can be done.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

lundbaek wrote:To those who think Ron Paul should be more outspoken about the conspiracy to overthrow the freedom of all lands, nations and countries and gain control over America and the entire world, I challenge you to study 2 Nephi 26: 14 & 22 and Ether 8: 20, 23-24 and in the next testimony meeting share with your ward/branch your testimony of what we are told in these verses. A review of President Packer's article in the August Ensign, Pg 23, the first 3 paragraphs of "A Time of Spiritual War" will help you collect your thoughts. Or else in referring to D&C 101: 80 and 98: 4-6 share your testimony that the Lord inspired the writing of the US Constitution by the hands of wise men whom He raised up unto the very purpose, and of LDSs' responsibility to support freedom and defend, uphold, and abide by the US Constitution in whatever ways we can. I've done the latter twice in the last 3 months in spite of reasons I could think of for not doing it, so I know it can be done.
They already think I'm a nut....in fact 90% of the high priests group immediately tune out when I start to bring something up. The direction I have been given is to follow the lead of church leadership and the chain of command!

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

I also am considered eccentric by some in our ward and stake, but respected by others. Now all of a sudden some of them are coming to me hinting that I should advise them what and who to vote for.

Mummy, I get the impression you feel restrained from speaking of certain things even in testimony meeting.

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

Mahonri wrote:One major problem with Ron Paul is that he does not recognize/expose conspiracy.

If we just stick to the stuff he talks about but people do not know there is a conspiracy, they will be lead off track just as the tea party & 9/12 movements are.

Don't get me wrong, I like it. However, we must add expose and route the conspiracy to that solution.
I agree with you. Thanks!

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

I'm all for blowing the whistle on the conspiracy we are on about here, and I talk or write about it every chance I get. But I suspect Ron Paul's reasons for not openly speaking about it are the same or very similar to the Lord's reasons for restraining President Monson from speaking openly about it.

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

lundbaek wrote:I'm all for blowing the whistle on the conspiracy we are on about here, and I talk or write about it every chance I get. But I suspect Ron Paul's reasons for not openly speaking about it are the same or very similar to the Lord's reasons for restraining President Monson from speaking openly about it.
Good point!

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

lundbaek wrote:I also am considered eccentric by some in our ward and stake, but respected by others. Now all of a sudden some of them are coming to me hinting that I should advise them what and who to vote for.

Mummy, I get the impression you feel restrained from speaking of certain things even in testimony meeting.
Yes....add me to the list of restrained individuals. It doesn't do any good when the BS (belief systems) and paradigms are clutched so tightly......all they do is shut down or get more defiant.

My parents visited this weekend for conference. I brought up some details on 9/11 and they both point out the MSM theory. When pressed on the theories and given additional insights and details....my mother went to play with the grand kids and my father finally said he doesn't have the time or desire to dive into it.....he has other priorities like providing, saving his children, church calling, etc. I respect the fact that they don't really want to know and that's their personal choice to make. I'm not positive it would really make a difference if they knew all the gory details in the big scheme of things other than to perhaps depress them.

Again I've never known someone fanatical about home teaching, genealogy, missionary work, temple work, etc. to go off the deep end whereas I've known quite a few with a passion for deep doctrine or political/secret combinations to do so.

Its infuriating when someone prays to bless the troops in spreading democracy around the world such that missionary efforts might expand.....but it is what it is and most are clueless and innocent by evil design and by personal choice. Only one has the authority and power to force change or paradigm disruption to belief systems....and that time is rapidly approaching.

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

Mummy wrote: I respect the fact that they don't really want to know and that's their personal choice to make. I'm not positive it would really make a difference if they knew all the gory details in the big scheme of things other than to perhaps depress them.
They who will not learn from history are bound to repeat its mistakes. If your parents care for liberty of their grandchildren, they are better open their eyes. No nation that is ignorant has ever remained free!

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

LoveIsTruth wrote:
Mummy wrote: I respect the fact that they don't really want to know and that's their personal choice to make. I'm not positive it would really make a difference if they knew all the gory details in the big scheme of things other than to perhaps depress them.
They who will not learn from history are bound to repeat its mistakes. If your parents care for liberty of their grandchildren, they are better open their eyes. No nation that is ignorant has ever remained free!
I think the writing is pretty much on the wall at this point and its simply a matter of finishing the ride!

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

Mummy wrote:
LoveIsTruth wrote:
I think the writing is pretty much on the wall at this point and its simply a matter of finishing the ride!
Fatalistic are we? Have a little faith! I see a revival of liberty coming, because there is too much time yet left before His coming!

Squally
captain of 1,000

Post by Squally »

LoveIsTruth wrote:
Mummy wrote:
LoveIsTruth wrote: I respect the fact that they don't really want to know and that's their personal choice to make. I'm not positive it would really make a difference if they knew all the gory details in the big scheme of things other than to perhaps depress them.
Fatalistic are we? Have a little faith! I see a revival of liberty coming, because there is too much time yet left before His coming! [/quote]
LoveIsTruth, didn't you post somewhere recently that we have at least another 250 years before Christs return? Where did you get this timeframe from?

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

LoveIsTruth wrote:
Mummy wrote:I think the writing is pretty much on the wall at this point and its simply a matter of finishing the ride!
Fatalistic are we? Have a little faith! I see a revival of liberty coming, because there is too much time yet left before His coming!
LOL...yes I know we disagree on the timing. Let's discuss that timing again Christmas of 2011!

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

Mummy wrote:
LoveIsTruth wrote:
Mummy wrote:I think the writing is pretty much on the wall at this point and its simply a matter of finishing the ride!
LOL...yes I know we disagree on the timing. Let's discuss that timing again Christmas of 2011!
Preemptive Merry Christmas to you!

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

LoveIsTruth wrote:
Mummy wrote:
LoveIsTruth wrote:Fatalistic are we? Have a little faith! I see a revival of liberty coming, because there is too much time yet left before His coming!
Preemptive Merry Christmas to you!
Likewise!