'Fraud" the movie

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
pritchet1
captain of 1,000

'Fraud" the movie

Post by pritchet1 »

I wonder if this is actually going to be shown in theatres?

http://www.thepostemail.com/2010/09/26/ ... igibility/
What I want people to realize through my film is not only is Barack Obama a complete and utter fraud, but he’s an international counterfeit criminal felon fraud, and he has committed treason now on at least six occasions according to the United States Constitution. When he and his cronies said during the election, “We want to dramatically and fundamentally change America,” they meant, “We don’t want to change how you are; we want to change the Constitution by ripping it up, throwing it away, and not abiding by it.” The more we break the constitutional law and the military doesn’t intervene, the more we know that the New World Order is going to win and we’re going to lose.

oneClimbs
captain of 1,000

Re: 'Fraud" the movie

Post by oneClimbs »

I think we are wasting our energy chasing a figurehead. We need to go after the roots of the tree, not it's rotten fruit.

oneClimbs
captain of 1,000

Post by oneClimbs »

JulesGP wrote:
5tev3 wrote:I think we are wasting our energy chasing a figurehead. We need to go after the roots of the tree, not it's rotten fruit.
Most people are not going to concede to the idea of the Illuminati and Satan worshiping Rothschilds creating all these unbelievable conspiracies/combinations, but people would be more willing to see that Obama is a fraud if the evidence is in front of them. Maybe this is a good start toward priming people to get to the point where they are ready to be "awakened", even if Obama is not the SOURCE of the problem. It may open some doors..... I commend the guy for having the guts to produce the film. I wonder how long he will live.
I understand your point but taking him down will not address the deeper issue. If people are too blind to see their true enemy, then we're already doomed.

notjamesbond003.5
captain of 1,000

Post by notjamesbond003.5 »

Ummm..viewing the trailer it doesn't look that well maid..might hurt the cause more than make it.