Shari'a Law

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
pritchet1
captain of 1,000

Re: Shari'a Law

Post by pritchet1 »

pritchet1
captain of 1,000

Post by pritchet1 »

More of the same;

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/muslim- ... ite-house/
Anjem Choudary has long been known for his shocking statements about Islam. This weekend, the British Muslim cleric lived up to his reputation. Appearing on an ABC TV program with Christiane Amanpour regarding Islam, Choudary claimed that the East and West will one day be governed by Sharia law and predicted that “the flag of Islam will fly over the White House.“ He then threw out the word ”conquer”:

kathyn
captain of 1,000

Post by kathyn »

As Latter-day Saints we can give those who live under Islam a positive opportunity and reason to flee totalitarian despotism and obtain true peace and happiness.
I believe this is the attitude the Savior has, too. Our church leaders tell us to solve the root of the problem, which is lack of the gospel in people's lives. If Christians were all true Christians and treated everyone accordingly, I doubt we'd have the problems that we face in the world today. We could be a wonderful force for positive change. But so many awful things have been done in the name of religion and (Christianity) that the message of peace falls on deaf ears. Actions and examples are always more powerful than words.

pritchet1
captain of 1,000

Post by pritchet1 »

Titled "Here they come!" via Billy Mills;
Well, boys and girls, today the fox is guarding the hen house. The wolves will be herding the sheep!

Obama appointed two devout Muslims to homeland security posts.

Obama and Janet Napolitano appointed Arif Alikhan, a devout Muslim, as Assistant Secretary for Policy Development. DHS Secretary Janet Napolitano swore-in Kareem Shora, a devout Muslim, who was born in Damascus, Syria, as ADC National Executive Director as a member of the Homeland Security Advisory Council (HSAC).

NOTE: Has anyone ever heard a new government official being identified as a devout Catholic, a devout Jew or a devout Protestant...?
Just wondering.

Devout Muslims being appointed to critical Homeland Security positions? Doesn't this make you feel safer already?? That should make our home land much safer, huh!?

Was it not "Devout Muslim men" that flew planes into U.S. buildings 8 1/2 years ago? Was it not a Devout Muslim who killed 13 at Fort Hood ?
Please forward this important information to any who cares about the future of our Country.
Checked this on Snopes.com and its
TRUE!
http://www.snopes.com/politics/religion/dhs.asp

BTW, do we have any "Devout Mormons"? :lol:

Isn't "Muslim-American" an oxymoron? Do we distinguish ourselves as "Mormon-Americans"?

pritchet1
captain of 1,000

Post by pritchet1 »

Alan Caruba wrote;

Faisal Shahzad Warns America
http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/28488
The U.S. is in a virtual state of war with Pakistan. It is blocking a major supply route to ours and NATO troops in Afghanistan and it is harboring the Taliban. It is a nuclear state so the stakes are quite high.

On April 17, 2009 Shahzad was sworn in as a U.S. citizen. In the vast bureaucracy of the immigration process, the fact that he had earlier aroused some suspicion was lost.

After that, it gets very dicey. On June 2, 2009, Shahzad left for Pakistan and did not return until February 3, 2010. Three months later, he attempted to kill Americans in Times Square.

At his sentencing, he told the court, “Brace yourselves, because the war with Muslims has just begun. Consider me the first droplet of the blood that will follow. We are only Muslims trying to defend our religion, people, homes and land, but if you call us terrorists, then we are proud terrorists and we will keep on terrorizing you until you leave our lands and people at peace.”

This does not, of course, explain why Muslims have been committing acts of terror worldwide in London, in Madrid, in Mumbai, in Bali, and everywhere else they seize the opportunity to use terror to advance their ultimate goal of global domination. Claiming to be victims is bizarre.

Every step of the way, the U.S. made it easy for Shahzad to betray a nation that offered him an opportunity that countless thousands around the world want; the chance to become an American.

We need to pay attention to the warning Shahzad gave us. Somewhere in the huge bureaucracy of our immigration, our homeland security, and our intelligence services, those issuing visas and those charged with protecting us need to make it far more difficult to permit anyone from the Middle East to arrive, to blend in, and to plot the next terrorist act.

We are all just that much more vulnerable because in 2008 we elected a president who has made it clear that one of his objectives is to “reach out” to the Middle East in order to convince Muslims we are their friends. They are not our friends, nor even friends to one another.

AussieOi
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by AussieOi »

pritchet1 wrote:
Well, boys and girls, today the fox is guarding the hen house. The wolves will be herding the sheep!

Obama appointed two devout Muslims to homeland security posts.

Obama and Janet Napolitano appointed Arif Alikhan, a devout Muslim, as Assistant Secretary for Policy Development. DHS Secretary Janet Napolitano swore-in Kareem Shora, a devout Muslim, who was born in Damascus, Syria, as ADC National Executive Director as a member of the Homeland Security Advisory Council (HSAC).

NOTE: Has anyone ever heard a new government official being identified as a devout Catholic, a devout Jew or a devout Protestant...?
Just wondering.

Devout Muslims being appointed to critical Homeland Security positions? Doesn't this make you feel safer already?? That should make our home land much safer, huh!?

Was it not "Devout Muslim men" that flew planes into U.S. buildings 8 1/2 years ago? Was it not a Devout Muslim who killed 13 at Fort Hood ?
Please forward this important information to any who cares about the future of our Country.
Checked this on Snopes.com and its
TRUE!

i dont get this
is this just hate stirring?
isn't a muslim allowed to hold a position in homeland security?
are we are war with Islam are we?
Oh. I thought they were at war with us? Oh well then yes, I see the point of your article now

i think jokers like this one are just plain dangerous
they forment hate and antoagonism and prejudice

i could say exactly the same about mormons or catholics...wasn't it a devout mormon who attacked...?
wasn't it a devout mormon who abused those kids...?
wasn't it....?

what are you trying to achieve here pritchett? seems all you are doing is showing LDS are religous bigots
your stance seems at odds with our article of faith and beliefs?

thankfully in australia apart from my brother (think your equiv of NASCAR) I dont know of a single member of LDS who shares such feelings towards moslems or people of other faiths. racial bigotry absolutely, but religous, no.

i hope you are a dying breed bud.

sigh. keep it up tho. proves they only hate you because you are free and have democracy right

pritchet1
captain of 1,000

Post by pritchet1 »

Aussie;

I guess you don't believe that what the Imams and others etc. throughout the world (like Faisal Shahzad) are saying is true? By their fruits ye shall know them.

Islam is an false-religion organization based on Shari'a "Law" with Allah (Satan) as the Father of Lies, running the show and he wants to control our lives through the Imams by taking away our free agency, freedom and liberty. I think you will agree that that is not a good thing.

BTW, DHS is the exact same organization as the Brownshirts cum SS of Nazi Germany and is a non-Constitutional organization. Putting individuals who are not interested in our liberty and freedom into positions of authority erodes our freedom and liberty. I hope you can agree to that.

AussieOi
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by AussieOi »

pritchet1 wrote:Aussie;

I guess you don't believe that what the Imams and others etc. throughout the world (like Faisal Shahzad) are saying is true? By their fruits ye shall know them.

Islam is an false-religion organization based on Shari'a "Law" with Allah (Satan) as the Father of Lies, running the show and he wants to control our lives through the Imams by taking away our free agency, freedom and liberty. I think you will agree that that is not a good thing.

BTW, DHS is the exact same organization as the Brownshirts cum SS of Nazi Germany and is a non-Constitutional organization. Putting individuals who are not interested in our liberty and freedom into positions of authority erodes our freedom and liberty. I hope you can agree to that.
mate i got no doubt they are nutjobs and many of them (out of a few billion) ARE out to get us...albeit very unsuccessfully i might add. what, a few bombs here and there?

compare their extremism to leviticus, the torah, heck, even our own scriptures

maughns mill.

what was that something creek massacre we had in Utah?

just how different are their extremists to ours?

Americans parents cut off their little boys foreskins (even though LDS scripture forbids this and says circumcision is done away with) and thats okay, but then_they_themselves comdemn those who remove girls anatomy parts. yet only the moslems who do this are extremists. (i see both as abuse)

i agree entirely, extreme islam is no good. but i see you condeming Islam proper as the enemy.

its not. Sin is. Islam will not shut us or Christianity down. It will hardly cause a ripple n our lives.

but see whats going on in the name of christianity the last 1400 years?

seen militant zionism working its gospel of love in palestine lately?

whose lives get more ripples here?

why single out islam for the radical elements of it

i can do exactly the same for christianity and judaism

we kill more of them than they us

we also terminate how many tens of millions of babies each year

vs the nutjob taliban cutting of 20 arms and stoning 30 women in whocaresistan. now that aint right for sure, but we'Christians are no less religious extremists than they are. inquisition anyone? Dark ages called dark for any guesses Pritchett?

you forget WE are blowing THEM up over THERE in THEIR countries don't you.

is that convenient or ignorant?

being a US citizen i figure you for the latter. US citizens are either some of the most passionate, vocal, educated people (after aware Canadians I might add) I am aware of, or, if they do not take the Red pill they are unquestionably THE most ignorant people on earth. I see both camps very clearly on this forum.

But its not your fault Pritchett. Your family prejudices fuelled by a myopic media probably make you that way and keep you in perpetual fear of people who are different to you. vhicle

your religous extremism see you take the mantle as defender of the faith uponm yourself. thus you post warnings here. you are no different from bush or those who use armies and depleted uranium to achieve the same objective. you're just protecting our way of life i guess. the irony is those you call out are not very dissimilar.

genesal
captain of 100

Post by genesal »

By James Arlandson

Historical facts say that Islam has been imperialistic—and would still like to be, if only for religious reasons. Many Muslim clerics, scholars, and activists, for example, would like to impose Islamic law around the world. Historical facts say that Islam, including Muhammad, launched their own Crusades against Christianity long before the European Crusades.

Today, Muslim polemicists and missionaries, who believe that Islam is the best religion in the world, claim that the West has stolen Islamic lands and that the West (alone) is imperialistic.One hardline Muslim emailer to me said about the developed West and the undeveloped Islamic countries: 'You stole our lands' and then he held his finger on the exclamation key to produce a long string of them.

Thus imperialism, a word that has reached metaphysical levels and that is supposed to stop all debates and answer all questions, explains why Islamic countries have not kept up with the West. The emailer did not look inwardly, as if his own culture and religion may play a role. Instead, it is always the West's fault.

Westerners—even academics—accept the notion that the West alone was aggressive. It seems that Islam is always innocent and passive. It is difficult to uncover the source of this Western self—loathing. It is, however, a pathology that seems to strike Westerners more than other people around the globe. This anti—West pathology shows up in Westerners' hatred for the European Crusades in the Medieval Age.

It must be admitted that there is much to dislike about the European Crusades. If they are contrasted with the mission and ministry of Jesus and the first generations of Christians, then the Crusades do not look so good. But did the Europeans launch the first Crusade in a mindless, bloodthirsty and irrational way, or were there more pressing reasons? Were they the only ones to be militant?

The purpose of this article is not to justify or defend European Crusades, but to explain them, in part—though scholarship can go a long way to defend and justify them

In this article, the word 'crusade' (derived from the Latin word for 'cross') in an Islamic context means a holy war or jihad. It is used as a counterweight to the Muslim accusation that only the Europeans launched crusades. Muslims seem to forget that they had their own, for several centuries before the Europeans launched theirs as a defense against the Islamic expansion.

We will employ a partial timeline spanning up to the first European response to Islamic imperialism, when Pope Urban II launched his own Crusade in 1095. The timeline mostly stays within the parameters of the Greater Middle East. The data in bold print are of special interest for revealing early Islamic atrocities, their belief in heroism in warfare, or politics today.

The Islamic Crusades were very successful. The Byzantines and Persian Empires had worn themselves out with fighting, so a power vacuum existed. Into this vacuum stormed Islam.

After the timeline, two questions are posed, which are answered at length

The Timeline

630 Two years before Muhammad's death of a fever, he launches the Tabuk Crusades, in which he led 30,000 jihadists against the Byzantine Christians. He had heard a report that a huge army had amassed to attack Arabia, but the report turned out to be a false rumor. The Byzantine army never materialized. He turned around and went home, but not before extracting 'agreements' from northern tribes. They could enjoy the 'privilege' of living under Islamic 'protection' (read: not be attacked by Islam), if they paid a tax (jizya).

This tax sets the stage for Muhammad's and the later Caliphs' policies. If the attacked city or region did not want to convert to Islam, then they paid a jizya tax. If they converted, then they paid a zakat tax. Either way, money flowed back to the Islamic treasury in Arabia or to the local Muslim governor.

632—634 Under the Caliphate of Abu Bakr the Muslim Crusaders reconquer and sometimes conquer for the first time the polytheists of Arabia. These Arab polytheists had to convert to Islam or die. They did not have the choice of remaining in their faith and paying a tax. Islam does not allow for religious freedom.

633 The Muslim Crusaders, led by Khalid al—Walid, a superior but bloodthirsty military commander, whom Muhammad nicknamed the Sword of Allah for his ferocity in battle (Tabari, 8:158 / 1616—17), conquer the city of Ullays along the Euphrates River (in today's Iraq). Khalid captures and beheads so many that a nearby canal, into which the blood flowed, was called Blood Canal (Tabari 11:24 / 2034—35).

634 At the Battle of Yarmuk in Syria the Muslim Crusaders defeat the Byzantines. Today Osama bin Laden draws inspiration from the defeat, and especially from an anecdote about Khalid al—Walid. An unnamed Muslim remarks: 'The Romans are so numerous and the Muslims so few.' To this Khalid retorts: 'How few are the Romans, and how many the Muslims! Armies become numerous only with victory and few only with defeat, not by the number of men. By God, I would love it . . . if the enemy were twice as many' (Tabari, 11:94 / 2095). Osama bin Ladin quotes Khalid and says that his fighters love death more than we in the West love life. This philosophy of death probably comes from a verse like Sura 2:96. Muhammad assesses the Jews: '[Prophet], you are sure to find them [the Jews] clinging to life more eagerly than any other people, even polytheists' (MAS Abdel Haleem, The Qur'an, Oxford UP, 2004; first insertion in brackets is Haleem's; the second mine).

634—644 The Caliphate of Umar ibn al—Khattab, who is regarded as particularly brutal.

635 Muslim Crusaders besiege and conquer of Damascus

636 Muslim Crusaders defeat Byzantines decisively at Battle of Yarmuk.

637 Muslim Crusaders conquer Iraq at the Battle of al—Qadisiyyah (some date it in 635 or 636)

638 Muslim Crusaders conquer and annex Jerusalem, taking it from the Byzantines.

638—650 Muslim Crusaders conquer Iran, except along Caspian Sea.

639—642 Muslim Crusaders conquer Egypt.

641 Muslim Crusaders control Syria and Palestine.

643—707 Muslim Crusaders conquer North Africa.

644 Caliph Umar is assassinated by a Persian prisoner of war; Uthman ibn Affan is elected third Caliph, who is regarded by many Muslims as gentler than Umar.

644—650 Muslim Crusaders conquer Cyprus, Tripoli in North Africa, and establish Islamic rule in Iran, Afghanistan, and Sind.

656 Caliph Uthman is assassinated by disgruntled Muslim soldiers; Ali ibn Abi Talib, son—in—law and cousin to Muhammad, who married the prophet's daughter Fatima through his first wife Khadija, is set up as Caliph.

656 Battle of the Camel, in which Aisha, Muhammad's wife, leads a rebellion against Ali for not avenging Uthman's assassination. Ali's partisans win.

657 Battle of Siffin between Ali and Muslim governor of Jerusalem, arbitration goes against Ali

661 Murder of Ali by an extremist; Ali's supporters acclaim his son Hasan as next Caliph, but he comes to an agreement with Muawiyyah I and retires to Medina.

661—680 the Caliphate of Muawiyyah I. He founds Umayyid dynasty and moves capital from Medina to Damascus

673—678 Arabs besiege Constantinople, capital of Byzantine Empire

680 Massacre of Hussein (Muhammad's grandson), his family, and his supporters in Karbala, Iraq.

691 Dome of the Rock is completed in Jerusalem, only six decades after Muhammad's death.

705 Abd al—Malik restores Umayyad rule.

710—713 Muslim Crusaders conquer the lower Indus Valley.

711—713 Muslim Crusaders conquer Spain and impose the kingdom of Andalus. This article recounts how Muslims today still grieve over their expulsion 700 years later. They seem to believe that the land belonged to them in the first place.

719 Cordova, Spain, becomes seat of Arab governor

732 The Muslim Crusaders stopped at the Battle of Poitiers; that is, Franks (France) halt Arab advance

749 The Abbasids conquer Kufah and overthrow Umayyids

756 Foundation of Umayyid amirate in Cordova, Spain, setting up an independent kingdom from Abbasids

762 Foundation of Baghdad

785 Foundation of the Great Mosque of Cordova

789 Rise of Idrisid amirs (Muslim Crusaders) in Morocco; foundation of Fez; Christoforos, a Muslim who converted to Christianity, is executed.

800 Autonomous Aghlabid dynasty (Muslim Crusaders) in Tunisia

807 Caliph Harun al—Rashid orders the destruction of non—Muslim prayer houses and of the church of Mary Magdalene in Jerusalem

809 Aghlabids (Muslim Crusaders) conquer Sardinia, Italy

813 Christians in Palestine are attacked; many flee the country

831 Muslim Crusaders capture Palermo, Italy; raids in Southern Italy

850 Caliph al—Matawakkil orders the destruction of non—Muslim houses of prayer

855 Revolt of the Christians of Hims (Syria)

837—901 Aghlabids (Muslim Crusaders) conquer Sicily, raid Corsica, Italy, France

869—883 Revolt of black slaves in Iraq

909 Rise of the Fatimid Caliphate in Tunisia; these Muslim Crusaders occupy Sicily, Sardinia

928—969 Byzantine military revival, they retake old territories, such as Cyprus (964) and Tarsus (969)

937 The Ikhshid, a particularly harsh Muslim ruler, writes to Emperor Romanus, boasting of his control over the holy places

937 The Church of the Resurrection (known as Church of Holy Sepulcher in Latin West) is burned down by Muslims; more churches in Jerusalem are attacked

960 Conversion of Qarakhanid Turks to Islam

966 Anti—Christian riots in Jerusalem

969 Fatimids (Muslim Crusaders) conquer Egypt and found Cairo

c. 970 Seljuks enter conquered Islamic territories from the East

973 Israel and southern Syria are again conquered by the Fatimids

1003 First persecutions by al—Hakim; the Church of St. Mark in Fustat, Egypt, is destroyed

1009 Destruction of the Church of the Resurrection by al—Hakim (see 937)

1012 Beginning of al—Hakim's oppressive decrees against Jews and Christians

1015 Earthquake in Palestine; the dome of the Dome of the Rock collapses

1031 Collapse of Umayyid Caliphate and establishment of 15 minor independent dynasties throughout Muslim Andalus

1048 Reconstruction of the Church of the Resurrection completed

1050 Creation of Almoravid (Muslim Crusaders) movement in Mauretania; Almoravids (aka Murabitun) are coalition of western Saharan Berbers; followers of Islam, focusing on the Quran, the hadith, and Maliki law.

1055 Seljuk Prince Tughrul enters Baghdad, consolidation of the Seljuk Sultanate

1055 Confiscation of property of Church of the Resurrection

1071 Battle of Manzikert, Seljuk Turks (Muslim Crusaders) defeat Byzantines and occupy much of Anatolia

1071 Turks (Muslim Crusaders) invade Palestine

1073 Conquest of Jerusalem by Turks (Muslim Crusaders)

1075 Seljuks (Muslim Crusaders) capture Nicea (Iznik) and make it their capital in Anatolia

1076 Almoravids (Muslim Crusaders) (see 1050) conquer western Ghana

1085 Toledo is taken back by Christian armies

1086 Almoravids (Muslim Crusaders) (see 1050) send help to Andalus, Battle of Zallaca

1090—1091 Almoravids (Muslim Crusaders) occupy all of Andalus except Saragossa and Balearic Islands

1094 Byzantine emperor Alexius Comnenus I asks western Christendom for help against Seljuk invasions of his territory; Seljuks are Muslim Turkish family of eastern origins; see 970

1095 Pope Urban II preaches first Crusade; they capture Jerusalem in 1099

So it is only after all of the Islamic aggressive invasions that Western Christendom launches its first Crusades.

genesal
captain of 100

Post by genesal »

I was married to a woman for 14 years 1/2 Palestinian and 1/2 Lebanese (born and raised in the Middle East)
Religion of Peace, I think not. Actually not a Religion but a Theocracy - part religion and part Political arm which is Patriarchal and dictates what the members of the religion have to do - thus Sharia Law. It being a two-fold entity it is therefore incompatible with our Constitution and our way of life.

http://www.knightscrusaders.com/Knights ... opped.html

(video)

exerpt
FP: What is the Muslim Brotherhood project for North America?

Gabriel: The Muslim Brotherhood project for North America is a detailed document found in Switzerland in 2001. It details a 100 year plan for radical Islam to infiltrate and dominate the West. This document became known in the Intelligence circles as “The Project”. The plan was conceived and written by the Muslim Brotherhood which is the world's oldest and most sophisticated Islamic terrorist group created in Egypt in 1928. The Muslim Brotherhood boasts seventy off shoot terrorist organizations operating throughout the world.

The project was dated 1982 and it details strategies and tactics by which Islamists can gradually infiltrate nations and ultimately dominate the world with Islamic political and religious ideology. Some of the most alarming ideas outlined are: incitement to hate and commit violent acts against Jewish, Christian and other non-Muslim entities; using methods other than violence to implement cultural Jihad, and establishing a rapport with western communities until trust is won and Islam is established. The project's intentions have been implemented throughout the world since its creation.

The Muslim Brotherhood "Project" (Continued)
By Patrick Poole
FrontPageMagazine.com | Thursday, May 11, 2006

[NOTE: The following English translation of The Project has been prepared by Scott Burgess and was first published in serial form by The Daily Ablution in December 2005 (Parts I, II, III, IV, V, Conclusion). It is copyrighted and reprinted here with his permission. It is based on the French text of The Project published in Sylvain Besson, La conquête de l'Occident: Le projet secret des Islamistes (Paris: Le Seuil, 2005), pp. 193-205.]

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent and Merciful

S/5/100 report

1/12/1982 [December 1, 1982]

Towards a worldwide strategy for Islamic policy
(Points of Departure, Elements, Procedures and Missions)

This report presents a global vision of a worldwide strategy for Islamic policy [or "political Islam"]. Local Islamic policies will be drawn up in the different regions in accordance with its guidelines. It acts, first of all, to define the points of departure of that policy, then to set up the components and the most important procedures linked to each point of departure; finally we suggest several missions, by way of example only, may Allah protect us.

The following are the principal points of departure of this policy:

Point of Departure 1: To know the terrain and adopt a scientific methodology for its planning and execution.

Point of Departure 2: To demonstrate proof of the serious nature of the work.

Point of Departure 3: To reconcile international engagement with flexibility at a local level.

Point of Departure 4: To reconcile political engagement and the necessity of avoiding isolation on one hand, with permanent education and institutional action on the other.

Point of Departure 5: To be used to establish an Islamic State; parallel, progressive efforts targeted at controlling the local centers of power through institutional action.

Point of Departure 6: To work with loyalty alongside Islamic groups and institutions in multiple areas to agree on common ground, in order to "cooperate on the points of agreement and set aside the points of disagreement".

Point of Departure 7: To accept the principle of temporary cooperation between Islamic movements and nationalist movements in the broad sphere and on common ground such as the struggle against colonialism, preaching and the Jewish state, without however having to form alliances. This will require, on the other hand, limited contacts between certain leaders, on a case by case basis, as long as these contacts do not violate the [shari’a] law. Nevertheless, one must not give them allegiance or take them into confidence, bearing in mind that the Islamic movement must be the origin of the initiatives and orientations taken.

Point of Departure 8: To master the art of the possible on a temporary basis without abusing the basic principles, bearing in mind that Allah's teachings always apply. One must order the suitable and forbid that which is not, always providing a documented opinion. But we should not look for confrontation with our adversaries, at the local or the global scale, which would be disproportionate and could lead to attacks against the dawa or its disciples.

Point of Departure 9: To construct a permanent force of the Islamic dawa and support movements engaged in jihad across the Muslim world, to varying degrees and insofar as possible.

Point of Departure 10: To use diverse and varied surveillance systems, in several places, to gather information and adopt a single effective warning system serving the worldwide Islamic movement. In fact, surveillance, policy decisions and effective communications complement each other.

Point of Departure 11: To adopt the Palestinian cause as part of a worldwide Islamic plan, with the policy plan and by means of jihad, since it acts as the keystone of the renaissance of the Arab world today.

Point of Departure 12: To know how to turn to self-criticism and permanent evaluation of worldwide Islamic policy and its objectives, of its content and its procedures, in order to improve it. This is a duty and a necessity according to the precepts of shari’a.

AussieOi
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by AussieOi »

be afraid eh

pritchet1
captain of 1,000

Post by pritchet1 »

Aussie;

Why are you Allah's (Devils') Advocate on LDS Freedom Forum? May we call you the Imam from Australia? :lol:

I am not offended by your apparently ignorant personal attacks against me. I have worked for and with those who believe in Islam. I understand both the practices of Taqiyya and Kitman, as used against me. I know Allah is the Father of Lies, ergo, Lucifer. I know the Qur'an is taken literally by those who profess it. It is evil incarnate. Those who follow Shari'a "Law" do not believe in freedom or free agency, but actively and militantly, try to take it away from me and my family. The Fullness of the Gospel cannot be practiced openly in countries that have been overrun and dominated by Islam. A temple of God cannot be built there, nor can facilities of worship and fellowship for the Kingdom of God be established in those countries.

I know those who practice the false religion of Muhammed can and do turn towards the Christ, only after they open their eyes to what they have practiced and with hope and faith, walk away from certain death and destruction by their immediate families. Listen closely to the heartfelt testimonies of those who have turned from Islam to becoming true Latter-day Saints.

And yes, I am a circumcised man (verified and effective health code, not mutilation, as is done to females under Shari'a "Law"). :shock:

I am not part of the "we" you vociferously attack as so-called Christians. I follow the true Christ. He is my Messiah. I act in His name through the Priesthood of God. I coerce none to follow Him. I offer the Fullness of the Gospel on a silver platter, so others may partake. Nothing more.

I hate no one. I let God defend me. He rewards my "enemies" according to their deeds and that is sufficient for me.

I will continue to defend my "Faith" against Shari'a "Law". The Fullness of the Gospel and Shari'a "Law" cannot co-exist. Lucifer cannot and will not win this war for our souls :idea:

Those who defend "Islam" on this forum and elsewhere, have not done their due diligence or research.

AussieOi
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by AussieOi »

Why are you Allah's (Devils') Advocate on LDS Freedom Forum? May we call you the Imam from Australia? :lol:
then who do these jews of today worship?
who do modern christians worship...(ie this 3 in 1 cloud of gas god person)

pritchet1 wrote: I have worked for and with those who believe in Islam.
i'm not racist but.............
i know some black people and................
sme of my best friends are gay...............

pritchet1 wrote: . I know Allah is the Father of Lies, ergo, Lucifer. I know the Qur'an is taken literally by those who profess it. It is evil incarnate.
thus sayeth President Hinckley

pritchet1 wrote: And yes, I am a circumcised man (verified and effective health code, not mutilation, as is done to females under Shari'a "Law"). :shock:
classic. i love this one
billions of males worldwide who wash from a bucket are dying
tell me. Do you lift your armpits when you wash?
americans do it to their boys because they dont want them to look different.
kooky christians worldwide do too

pritchet1 wrote: Those who defend "Islam" on this forum and elsewhere, have not done their due diligence or research.
okay. here's your gun, here's your backpack, here's your parachute. off you go

pritchet1
captain of 1,000

Post by pritchet1 »

Aussie; Are you off your meds again?
:lol:

AussieOi
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by AussieOi »

pritchet1 wrote:Aussie; Are you off your meds again?
:lol:
Mate, you are no different to Mark
Put a smiley after an insult and its funny, then feign injury while on the attack.
Keep it up though- you simply prove the point to so many people.

............Why are you Allah's (Devils') Advocate on LDS Freedom Forum? May we call you the Imam from Australia? :lol:

...........I am not offended by your apparently ignorant personal attacks against me.

............I am not part of the "we" you vociferously attack as so-called Christians.

............Those who defend "Islam" on this forum and elsewhere, have not done their due diligence or research.

AussieOi
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by AussieOi »

pritchet1 wrote:By their fruits ye shall know them.

Please watch this clip and tell me what you think of Christianity?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuxpUoCs ... re=related

mmm. gospel of love

and this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsbAba0q ... re=related

great soundtrack that one

then this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c-dgz9Ykvo

and this too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aum6rKG ... re=related

I have NO doubt many Gadiantons prayed before they went into "battle" also.

So tell me about the fruits of militant christianity again

genesal
captain of 100

Post by genesal »

And the point is what?

AussieOi
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by AussieOi »

genesal wrote:And the point is what?
that its a bit rich to call islam a militaristic religion
and your opinion is?

genesal
captain of 100

Post by genesal »

I don't call it a Militaristic Religion - it isn't -
It is not a Religion - it's a Theocracy and yes it's a Militaristic Theocracy.
Not really my opinion - just history, mate.

pritchet1
captain of 1,000

Post by pritchet1 »

pritchet1
captain of 1,000

Post by pritchet1 »

Cynthia Yacowar-Sweene wrote about the Flight 93 crash site memorial;

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/28649
...Intentional or not, the symbolism does matter and has remained an issue of grave concern for many, especially against the backdrop of the growing threat of Sharia Law in America - the legal code of the Quran which can be brutally oppressive when interpreted by radical Islamists who view the West as the enemy to be conquered. Just recently, on September 15th, a national security report released in Washington by Frank Gaffney’s The Center for Security Policy concluded that the threat posed by Sharia to America is critical. One way the teachings of Sharia can infiltrate and undermine western civilization is via mosques.

If Rawls is correct in his contention that the memorial is truly a victory mosque in disguise, then there is ample reason for concern, given that many American mosques are funded by Saudi Arabia, the country that gave America 15 of the 19 terrorists on 9/11, and are radicalized by its Wahhabi hardliners - meaning that these radicals choose and train the imams and also write or give final approval of the sermons. The Wahhabists aren’t the only ones who have the freedom to force their hate ideology upon the mosque’s worshippers. American mosques are also being infiltrated by the Muslim Brotherhood, an Islamist movement that seeks to convert the world to Islam and to establish Sharia Law worldwide. The Brotherhood’s message of transforming the U.S. into an Islamic state (and eventually establishing a global Islamic state) became crystal clear back in 1991 when a key operative of the Muslim Brotherhood in the U.S., Mohamed Akram, presented Islam (in his strategy memo) as a “civilization alternative” that can be “enabled within the souls, minds and the lives of the people of the country”. He wrote: “The Brotherhood must understand that their work in America is a kind of grand Jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within”. Part of that process, which Akram refers to as “Civilization-Jihad”, includes building Islamic centers and mosques.

Paralleling the construction of the Shanksville memorial-mosque is the growing number of mega-mosques across America, especially in rural areas similar to that of Shanksville. “It does seem to be part of a larger strategy to build mosques in rural areas and create Islamic communities, large Islamic communities, in rural areas for some larger purpose,” says Rebecca Bynum, a columnist for the New English Review. The possibility of propagating radical Islam from some of these mosques is not a far cry from reality. Is it any wonder why the colossal crescent design in rural Pennsylvania has raised numerous questions and eyebrows? Has radical Islam found rural ground upon which to rear its ugly head and spread its detestable ideology?

AussieOi
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by AussieOi »

this threads all yours now

god for your life

pritchet1
captain of 1,000

Post by pritchet1 »

At least your Prime Minster was smart enough to fight Shari'a "Law" and called a Spade a Spade. He wasn't fooled.

AussieOi
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by AussieOi »

pritchet1 wrote:At least your Prime Minster was smart enough to fight Shari'a "Law" and called a Spade a Spade. He wasn't fooled.
i have never shaken the hand of a person who was as soulless as that man
never met a more empty vessel.
he is a hiss and by word now. he preyed on peoples fears and prejudices and caused untold damage to many
he got thrown out of office. didn't even get re-elected in his own electorate

pritchet1
captain of 1,000

Post by pritchet1 »

So peaceful (Snarky Remark)

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/al-qaed ... americans/
The first edition of an al-Qaeda terrorist magazine written in English boasted the headline “Make a Bomb in the Kitchen of Your Mom” in July. Now its second edition includes some more equally chilling articles: “Tips for Our Brothers in the United Snakes of America,”* and “I am Proud to be a Traitor to America.”

The “tips” article offers advice to terrorists that includes: “A random hit at a crowded restaurant in Washington, DC at lunch … might end up knocking out a few government employees.” The articles headlines are detailed in the London Telegraph.

The new edition also includes “The Ultimate Mowing Machine,” the Telegraph says, which explains how to use a pickup truck “as a mowing machine, not to mow grass, but mow down the enemies of Allah.” The article continues: “to achieve maximum carnage, you need to pick up as much speed as you can while still retaining good control . . . to strike as many people as possible in your first run.”

Most chilling may be the magazine’s contributors. Three Americans are reported to be involved: Anwar al-Awlaki, Adam Gadahn, and Samir Khan...
POLK COUNTY PATRIOT
Posted on October 12, 2010 at 3:18pm
A true Muslim will follow the Trilogy, the three sacred texts of Islam-the Koran, the Sira (Mohammed’s biography) and the Hadith (what Mohammed did and said). There is no such thing as a moderate Muslim, if they are a true Muslim.
Another area to study is the Sunna…. What Mohammed did and said is called the Sunna. It is the ideal pattern of Islamic life.
The most important area of study is Sharia Law. Islamic law based upon the Koran, Sira and Hadith. In it all kafirs are second class citizens, at best. Islam has the goal of replacing our Constitution with Sharia law.
Islam is a dualistic political system with the goal of dominating the world which only hides behind the religious aspect.
Islam is a political system, a culture and a religion based upon the Trilogy, Sira and Hadith. To understand Islam, know the Trilogy.
MIKE_TRIVISONNO
Posted on October 12, 2010 at 11:46am
They are not terrorists. There is no such thing as “Extreme” Islam. Islam has nothing to do with Judaism or Christianity. Allah is a deity not related to the God of the Bible.

We are in the midst of 1,400 year long Jihad against ALL non-muslims on the entire planet. If one cares to read some military history as opposed to religious texts, one will quickly see that the Jihad spans both time and space. It has expanded out of Arabia and has consumed every single civilization it has encountered…using the concept of Jihad.

Jihad is generative of the Islamic system itself and has absolutely nothing to with anything non-muslims do. Jihad is method by which the Islamic system is spread. It has been this way for 1,400 years. The Jihad is real and the sooner we recognize it, the better. Remember Beslan.