Shari'a Law

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
AussieOi
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Shari'a Law

Post by AussieOi »

be afraid eh

pritchet1
captain of 1,000

Post by pritchet1 »

Aussie;

Why are you Allah's (Devils') Advocate on LDS Freedom Forum? May we call you the Imam from Australia? :lol:

I am not offended by your apparently ignorant personal attacks against me. I have worked for and with those who believe in Islam. I understand both the practices of Taqiyya and Kitman, as used against me. I know Allah is the Father of Lies, ergo, Lucifer. I know the Qur'an is taken literally by those who profess it. It is evil incarnate. Those who follow Shari'a "Law" do not believe in freedom or free agency, but actively and militantly, try to take it away from me and my family. The Fullness of the Gospel cannot be practiced openly in countries that have been overrun and dominated by Islam. A temple of God cannot be built there, nor can facilities of worship and fellowship for the Kingdom of God be established in those countries.

I know those who practice the false religion of Muhammed can and do turn towards the Christ, only after they open their eyes to what they have practiced and with hope and faith, walk away from certain death and destruction by their immediate families. Listen closely to the heartfelt testimonies of those who have turned from Islam to becoming true Latter-day Saints.

And yes, I am a circumcised man (verified and effective health code, not mutilation, as is done to females under Shari'a "Law"). :shock:

I am not part of the "we" you vociferously attack as so-called Christians. I follow the true Christ. He is my Messiah. I act in His name through the Priesthood of God. I coerce none to follow Him. I offer the Fullness of the Gospel on a silver platter, so others may partake. Nothing more.

I hate no one. I let God defend me. He rewards my "enemies" according to their deeds and that is sufficient for me.

I will continue to defend my "Faith" against Shari'a "Law". The Fullness of the Gospel and Shari'a "Law" cannot co-exist. Lucifer cannot and will not win this war for our souls :idea:

Those who defend "Islam" on this forum and elsewhere, have not done their due diligence or research.

AussieOi
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by AussieOi »

pritchet1 wrote:Aussie;

Why are you Allah's (Devils') Advocate on LDS Freedom Forum? May we call you the Imam from Australia? :lol:
then who do these jews of today worship?
who do modern christians worship...(ie this 3 in 1 cloud of gas god person)

pritchet1 wrote: I have worked for and with those who believe in Islam.
i'm not racist but.............
i know some black people and................
sme of my best friends are gay...............

pritchet1 wrote: . I know Allah is the Father of Lies, ergo, Lucifer. I know the Qur'an is taken literally by those who profess it. It is evil incarnate.
thus sayeth President Hinckley

pritchet1 wrote: And yes, I am a circumcised man (verified and effective health code, not mutilation, as is done to females under Shari'a "Law"). :shock:
classic. i love this one
billions of males worldwide who wash from a bucket are dying
tell me. Do you lift your armpits when you wash?
americans do it to their boys because they dont want them to look different.
kooky christians worldwide do too

pritchet1 wrote: Those who defend "Islam" on this forum and elsewhere, have not done their due diligence or research.
okay. here's your gun, here's your backpack, here's your parachute. off you go

pritchet1
captain of 1,000

Post by pritchet1 »

Aussie; Are you off your meds again?
:lol:

AussieOi
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by AussieOi »

pritchet1 wrote:Aussie; Are you off your meds again?
:lol:
Mate, you are no different to Mark
Put a smiley after an insult and its funny, then feign injury while on the attack.
Keep it up though- you simply prove the point to so many people.

pritchet1 wrote:Aussie;

............Why are you Allah's (Devils') Advocate on LDS Freedom Forum? May we call you the Imam from Australia? :lol:

...........I am not offended by your apparently ignorant personal attacks against me.

............I am not part of the "we" you vociferously attack as so-called Christians.

............Those who defend "Islam" on this forum and elsewhere, have not done their due diligence or research.

AussieOi
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by AussieOi »

pritchet1 wrote:By their fruits ye shall know them.

Please watch this clip and tell me what you think of Christianity?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuxpUoCs ... re=related

mmm. gospel of love

and this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsbAba0q ... re=related

great soundtrack that one

then this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c-dgz9Ykvo

and this too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aum6rKG ... re=related

I have NO doubt many Gadiantons prayed before they went into "battle" also.

So tell me about the fruits of militant christianity again

genesal
captain of 100

Post by genesal »

And the point is what?

AussieOi
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by AussieOi »

genesal wrote:And the point is what?
that its a bit rich to call islam a militaristic religion
and your opinion is?

genesal
captain of 100

Post by genesal »

I don't call it a Militaristic Religion - it isn't -
It is not a Religion - it's a Theocracy and yes it's a Militaristic Theocracy.
Not really my opinion - just history, mate.

pritchet1
captain of 1,000

Post by pritchet1 »

pritchet1
captain of 1,000

Post by pritchet1 »

Cynthia Yacowar-Sweene wrote about the Flight 93 crash site memorial;

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/28649
...Intentional or not, the symbolism does matter and has remained an issue of grave concern for many, especially against the backdrop of the growing threat of Sharia Law in America - the legal code of the Quran which can be brutally oppressive when interpreted by radical Islamists who view the West as the enemy to be conquered. Just recently, on September 15th, a national security report released in Washington by Frank Gaffney’s The Center for Security Policy concluded that the threat posed by Sharia to America is critical. One way the teachings of Sharia can infiltrate and undermine western civilization is via mosques.

If Rawls is correct in his contention that the memorial is truly a victory mosque in disguise, then there is ample reason for concern, given that many American mosques are funded by Saudi Arabia, the country that gave America 15 of the 19 terrorists on 9/11, and are radicalized by its Wahhabi hardliners - meaning that these radicals choose and train the imams and also write or give final approval of the sermons. The Wahhabists aren’t the only ones who have the freedom to force their hate ideology upon the mosque’s worshippers. American mosques are also being infiltrated by the Muslim Brotherhood, an Islamist movement that seeks to convert the world to Islam and to establish Sharia Law worldwide. The Brotherhood’s message of transforming the U.S. into an Islamic state (and eventually establishing a global Islamic state) became crystal clear back in 1991 when a key operative of the Muslim Brotherhood in the U.S., Mohamed Akram, presented Islam (in his strategy memo) as a “civilization alternative” that can be “enabled within the souls, minds and the lives of the people of the country”. He wrote: “The Brotherhood must understand that their work in America is a kind of grand Jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within”. Part of that process, which Akram refers to as “Civilization-Jihad”, includes building Islamic centers and mosques.

Paralleling the construction of the Shanksville memorial-mosque is the growing number of mega-mosques across America, especially in rural areas similar to that of Shanksville. “It does seem to be part of a larger strategy to build mosques in rural areas and create Islamic communities, large Islamic communities, in rural areas for some larger purpose,” says Rebecca Bynum, a columnist for the New English Review. The possibility of propagating radical Islam from some of these mosques is not a far cry from reality. Is it any wonder why the colossal crescent design in rural Pennsylvania has raised numerous questions and eyebrows? Has radical Islam found rural ground upon which to rear its ugly head and spread its detestable ideology?

AussieOi
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by AussieOi »

this threads all yours now

god for your life

pritchet1
captain of 1,000

Post by pritchet1 »

At least your Prime Minster was smart enough to fight Shari'a "Law" and called a Spade a Spade. He wasn't fooled.

AussieOi
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by AussieOi »

pritchet1 wrote:At least your Prime Minster was smart enough to fight Shari'a "Law" and called a Spade a Spade. He wasn't fooled.
i have never shaken the hand of a person who was as soulless as that man
never met a more empty vessel.
he is a hiss and by word now. he preyed on peoples fears and prejudices and caused untold damage to many
he got thrown out of office. didn't even get re-elected in his own electorate

pritchet1
captain of 1,000

Post by pritchet1 »

So peaceful (Snarky Remark)

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/al-qaed ... americans/
The first edition of an al-Qaeda terrorist magazine written in English boasted the headline “Make a Bomb in the Kitchen of Your Mom” in July. Now its second edition includes some more equally chilling articles: “Tips for Our Brothers in the United Snakes of America,”* and “I am Proud to be a Traitor to America.”

The “tips” article offers advice to terrorists that includes: “A random hit at a crowded restaurant in Washington, DC at lunch … might end up knocking out a few government employees.” The articles headlines are detailed in the London Telegraph.

The new edition also includes “The Ultimate Mowing Machine,” the Telegraph says, which explains how to use a pickup truck “as a mowing machine, not to mow grass, but mow down the enemies of Allah.” The article continues: “to achieve maximum carnage, you need to pick up as much speed as you can while still retaining good control . . . to strike as many people as possible in your first run.”

Most chilling may be the magazine’s contributors. Three Americans are reported to be involved: Anwar al-Awlaki, Adam Gadahn, and Samir Khan...
POLK COUNTY PATRIOT
Posted on October 12, 2010 at 3:18pm
A true Muslim will follow the Trilogy, the three sacred texts of Islam-the Koran, the Sira (Mohammed’s biography) and the Hadith (what Mohammed did and said). There is no such thing as a moderate Muslim, if they are a true Muslim.
Another area to study is the Sunna…. What Mohammed did and said is called the Sunna. It is the ideal pattern of Islamic life.
The most important area of study is Sharia Law. Islamic law based upon the Koran, Sira and Hadith. In it all kafirs are second class citizens, at best. Islam has the goal of replacing our Constitution with Sharia law.
Islam is a dualistic political system with the goal of dominating the world which only hides behind the religious aspect.
Islam is a political system, a culture and a religion based upon the Trilogy, Sira and Hadith. To understand Islam, know the Trilogy.
MIKE_TRIVISONNO
Posted on October 12, 2010 at 11:46am
They are not terrorists. There is no such thing as “Extreme” Islam. Islam has nothing to do with Judaism or Christianity. Allah is a deity not related to the God of the Bible.

We are in the midst of 1,400 year long Jihad against ALL non-muslims on the entire planet. If one cares to read some military history as opposed to religious texts, one will quickly see that the Jihad spans both time and space. It has expanded out of Arabia and has consumed every single civilization it has encountered…using the concept of Jihad.

Jihad is generative of the Islamic system itself and has absolutely nothing to with anything non-muslims do. Jihad is method by which the Islamic system is spread. It has been this way for 1,400 years. The Jihad is real and the sooner we recognize it, the better. Remember Beslan.