There is no "President of the United States"

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
pritchet1
captain of 1,000

There is no "President of the United States"

Post by pritchet1 »

I wonder how long Robert Laity has to live?

http://americangrandjury.org/there-is-n ... ”#comments
The Obama “Presidency” is nonexistent. The media refers to Barack Obama as “President Obama.” I have said it many times in the past and will reiterate it now:

Barack Obama has never been the President of the United States of America. Under the U.S. Constitution, one has to be a “natural born Citizen,” which means born in the U.S., of parents, both of whom are American Citizens, in order to become President of the United States.

Given the facts and circumstances of Barack Obama’s birth, Obama had only one American citizen parent. Obama’s father, Barack Obama, Sr., was a British citizen. There is some talk that Obama may actually be the son of Malcolm X. Who really knows who Barack Obama is and if that is his real name? His entire past has been purposely obfuscated.

Obama just fired his “transparency Czar.” I suppose that he will be looking for an “Obfuscation czar.” After all, Obama paid his lawyers to help him “evade” the constitutional “natural born Citizen” requirement. Indeed, U.S. Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas laughingly told the U.S. Congress that the Supreme Court was also “evading that issue.” John Paul Jones, American Revolutionary Naval Hero, once referred to England as a “country of illegitimate corruption.” Has the United States arrived at that same juncture?

Obama is a criminal, a radical Islamic supremacist. Two hundred and thirty four years after declaring independence from Britain, a British-born citizen rules the U.S. This is the second Brit to do so. The other was Chester A. Arthur. Arthur had his staff salute the British flag. Obama waved the Red Chinese flag over the South Lawn of the White House in 2009.

Obama has a very dark side. He is a quisling, a traitor to the United States of America. I am of the opinion that he should be arrested and tried and if convicted, executed by firing squad (See 18 USC, Part 1, Chapter 115, Sec. 2381)...

natasha
captain of 1,000

Re: There is no "President of the United States"

Post by natasha »

As much as I dislike Pres. Obama's politics...still...BOTH parents DO NOT have to be an American citizen....only ONE. And, you do not have to have been born on American soil! Check it out for yourselves.

pritchet1
captain of 1,000

Post by pritchet1 »

Do you really believe that what is written in the Constitution is false?

http://www.usconstitution.net/xconst_A2Sec1.html
No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.
http://avalon.law.yale.edu/18th_century/art2.asp
4 - All civil offices forfeited for certain crimes.

The President, Vice President, and all civil officers of the United States, shall be removed from office on impeachment for, and conviction of, treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_bo ... ted_States

http://americangrandjury.org/public/

Mahonri
Master
Location: Where you want to be when crap hits the fan, but I'm not telling.

Post by Mahonri »

yawn

natasha
captain of 1,000

Post by natasha »

Pritchet...research further to see what "natural born citizen" means...it does NOT mean born on American soil.

pritchet1
captain of 1,000

Post by pritchet1 »

We don't even know who the current POTUS' real parents are.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

When it all comes down to it... we DON'T know whether or not he was born in Hawaii. Why? No one has ever seen his official birth certificate. There should be a law passed requiring you to show your REAL birth certificate before accepting the office of president and not just a certificate of live birth.

natasha
captain of 1,000

Post by natasha »

Have any of you guys done any genealogy? If you have and you have written requesting birth certificates, then you know that what you get is a certification of the live birth. They DO NOT relinquish the original.

pritchet1
captain of 1,000

Post by pritchet1 »

I got my copy from Vital records in my county. They couldn't find me because the name on the certificate was off by one letter. Once found, it cost me $20 to get the copy with the seal on it. I had to show them my original birth registration, which they said was not admissible in court, but it indeed showed I was born and had my foot and hand prints on it.

I was able to do a form change and get the certificate changed accordingly, so I am officially who I have been all my life instead of living under an assumed name.

A registration is not a certificate.

The current POTUS cannot produce either one. He has spent millions to keep all of his records from public and private view.

He needs to be removed from office.

natasha
captain of 1,000

Post by natasha »

Pritchet...I understand what you are saying. That certificate with a footprint, etc., on it is what hospitals use to do...and some still do. At some point, someone registers the birth. Then, when you write for your birth certificate, what they send you is a certificate CERTIFYING your birth information...which they "notarize" with a State Seal or the like verifying that the information on the certificate they are sending you is true. It is my understanding that the State of Hawaii has done just that in regard to the President.

pritchet1
captain of 1,000

Post by pritchet1 »

Actually you need to get up to date. The Hawaiian officials involved, have renigged on saying any such thing.

http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=165041

fps.sledge
captain of 100

Post by fps.sledge »

Wait a minute.... OK, so we're assuming that Obama cares about the constitution, right?

pritchet1
captain of 1,000

Post by pritchet1 »

I assume no such thing. BTW, he also is not "Black". He is of Arabic extraction, assuming his father is Barack Sr.

sbsion
captain of 1,000

Post by sbsion »

"They" know he's not, this is a setup, they will spring the trap when they are finished with him, until then, no matter what is said, it has to wait until they are ready, it's about time, probably before the election...check out supreme court hearing due Oct 8 :mrgreen:

Col. Flagg
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Col. Flagg »

Natasha, I'm curious to hear what you have to say after reading this...

http://www.ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopi ... =1&t=13935

usaf916
captain of 100

Post by usaf916 »

Col. Flagg wrote:Natasha, I'm curious to hear what you have to say after reading this...

Looks like she has nothing to say..... :?

Col. Flagg
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Col. Flagg »

usaf916 wrote:
Col. Flagg wrote:Natasha, I'm curious to hear what you have to say after reading this...

Looks like she has nothing to say..... :?
Looks that way. Nat?

Robert Laity
Hi, I'm new.

Post by Robert Laity »

pritchet1 wrote:I wonder how long Robert Laity has to live?

http://americangrandjury.org/there-is-n ... ”#comments
The Obama “Presidency” is nonexistent. The media refers to Barack Obama as “President Obama.” I have said it many times in the past and will reiterate it now:

Barack Obama has never been the President of the United States of America. Under the U.S. Constitution, one has to be a “natural born Citizen,” which means born in the U.S., of parents, both of whom are American Citizens, in order to become President of the United States.

Given the facts and circumstances of Barack Obama’s birth, Obama had only one American citizen parent. Obama’s father, Barack Obama, Sr., was a British citizen. There is some talk that Obama may actually be the son of Malcolm X. Who really knows who Barack Obama is and if that is his real name? His entire past has been purposely obfuscated.

Obama just fired his “transparency Czar.” I suppose that he will be looking for an “Obfuscation czar.” After all, Obama paid his lawyers to help him “evade” the constitutional “natural born Citizen” requirement. Indeed, U.S. Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas laughingly told the U.S. Congress that the Supreme Court was also “evading that issue.” John Paul Jones, American Revolutionary Naval Hero, once referred to England as a “country of illegitimate corruption.” Has the United States arrived at that same juncture?

Obama is a criminal, a radical Islamic supremacist. Two hundred and thirty four years after declaring independence from Britain, a British-born citizen rules the U.S. This is the second Brit to do so. The other was Chester A. Arthur. Arthur had his staff salute the British flag. Obama waved the Red Chinese flag over the South Lawn of the White House in 2009.

Obama has a very dark side. He is a quisling, a traitor to the United States of America. I am of the opinion that he should be arrested and tried and if convicted, executed by firing squad (See 18 USC, Part 1, Chapter 115, Sec. 2381)...

Robert Laity
Hi, I'm new.

Post by Robert Laity »

natasha wrote:As much as I dislike Pres. Obama's politics...still...BOTH parents DO NOT have to be an American citizen....only ONE. And, you do not have to have been born on American soil! Check it out for yourselves.
Natasha, You are not correct. The President must be "Natural-Born". To be "Natural-Born" one must be born of two citizen parents and in the country to whom one's parents are citizens. This has been accepted internationally since the Roman Empire (See the Law of Nations which is referred to in the US Constitution-Article 1,Sec.8:

"Congress shall have power to...define and punish...offenses against the law of nations".

Insofar as the "law of Nations" defines a "Natural-born citizen" as having two citizen parents and being born in the country of the child's parents,Obama is not a "natural-born" American.

Robert Laity
Hi, I'm new.

Post by Robert Laity »

natasha wrote:Pritchet...research further to see what "natural born citizen" means...it does NOT mean born on American soil.

It certainly does. Obama was born a Brit under the British Nationality Act of 1948.