Principles of Freedom: Introduction

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Principles of Freedom: Introduction

Post by Original_Intent »

Hi everyone!

In keeping with Brian's emphasis on attracting those interested in the principles of freedom, I think this thread would be helpful. I would like this thread to include book/video recommendations as well as thoughts or discussions aiming towards those who are either in the early stages of waking up - sensing that something is wrong but not quite sure what it is - or those who do not think there are any serious issues that need to be addressed, but are curious enough to consider the possibility that there might be.

I don't mean to duplicate the Book/Video recommendation thread. I just thought it would be helpful to have a place to kind of "launch" people who are new to the movement with some good introductory material that should be pretty easy to understand and not emotionally overwhelming that will send people running for the exits.

That being said, I can't think of a better introduction than "The Law" which I recommend here..

Please feel free to post any thoughts or recommendations you have, or if you have any questions - THIS IS THE PLACE!

(Should we also have an intermediate and advanced thread?)

infowarrior
captain of 100

Re: Principles of Freedom: Introduction

Post by infowarrior »

Thank you for the link, I'm going to read "the law" today!

I would have to recommend anything by Skousen including: The Five Thousand Year Leap and The Making of America!
Those books have given me a great foundation in which i can build upon.

http://www.shopjbs.org/index.php
^^^ Within the link there are many great books, videos and pamphlets for dirt cheap that is a good starting point to aggregate study materials cheaply! I purchased 15 items comprised of books, videos and pamphlets for 29 bucks!!!

If you want dirt cheap videos that Alex Jones and other great men have made i would suggest visiting the link below,
http://www.onedollardvdproject.com/Order/