To all Sheriffs

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Randy Due
captain of 10

To all Sheriffs

Post by Randy Due »

------------------------------------- We the People ------------------------------------

To All Sheriffs,

"This constitution, shall be the Supreme Law of the Land; and the judges in every state shall be bound thereby, anything in the constitution or laws of any state to the contrary notwithstanding." (U.S. Constitution, Article VI, paragraph 2.)

"The general misconception is that any statute passed by legislators bearing the appearance of law constitutes the law of the land. The U.S. Constitution is the Supreme Law of the Land, and any statue, to be valid, must be in agreement. It is impossible for both the Constitution and a law violating it to be valid; one must prevail. This is succinctly stated as follows: The general rule is that an unconstitutional statute, though having the form and name of law, is in reality no law, but is wholly void, and ineffective for any purpose; since unconstitutionality dates from the time of its enactment, and not merely from the date of the decision so branding it. An unconstitutional law, in legal contemplation, is as inoperative as if it had never been passed. Such a statute leaves the question that it purports to settle just as it would be had the statute not been enacted." "Since an unconstitutional law is void, the general principals follow that it imposes no duties, confers no rights, creates no office, bestows no power or authority on anyone, affords no protection, and justifies no acts performed under it.... A void act cannot be legally consistent with a valid one. An unconstitutional law cannot operate to supersede any existing valid law. Indeed, insofar as a statute runs counter to the fundamental law of the land, it superseded thereby. No one is bound to obey an unconstitutional law and no courts are bound to enforce it." Sixteenth American Jurisprudence, Second Edition, Section 177.
"All laws which are repugnant to the Constitution, are null and void." Chief Justice Marshall, Marbury v. Madison, 5, U.S. (Cranch) 137, 174,176
Within the jurisdiction of his county – the sheriff has more power than the governor of his state, until he violates his Constitutional Oath of office.

Sheriff’s Constitutional Oath of office: “ I, ---------, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; …..” ( Un-Constitutional Laws )

15-16-4. Oath of office: Before entering on the duties of their office the sheriffs shall take and subscribe, in addition to the oath required of all civil officers, the following oath before the judge of the superior court or the judge of the probate court:

"I do swear that will faithfully execute all writs, warrants, precepts, and processes directed to me as sheriff of this county, or which are directed to all sheriffs of this state, or to any other sheriff specially, which I can lawfully execute, and true returns make, and in all things well and truly, without malice or partiality, perform the duties of the office of sheriff of County, during my continuance therein, and take only my lawful fees. So help me God."

The above oath has set every Georgia Sheriff up as the Fall guy, when the Sheriff Fails to understand the Constitution and Blindly follows any Un-Constitutional orders!

15-16-10 Duties: (a) It is the Duty of the sheriff: (1) To execute and return the processes and orders of the courts and of officers of competent authority, if not Void, with due diligence, when delivered to him for that purpose, according to this Code;

What acts Void: “Legislative acts in violation of this Constitution or the Constitution of the United States are Void, and the judiciary shall so declare them”. Ga. Const. Art. I, § II, Para. V (2009)

Judges are committing False Swearing by not Honoring their Oath of office and Voiding these Un-Constitutional Laws as the Constitution so Demands, this Duty now falls upon the Sheriff by his Constitutional Oath of office!

This is a Command, not a may or think about it or if they are in a good mood, etc.

These are the Void acts: Here is a Quote from the Office of Legislative Counsel in regards to Legislative Acts being passed off as law by Our Law makers: “This document contains a summary of the general statutes of state-wide application which were enacted at the 2009 regular session of the General Assembly of Georgia. This summary is not to be deemed in any manner as an opinion from the Office of Legislative Counsel, and the question of constitutionality has not been considered in any respect”. Sewell R. Brumby Legislative Counsel. (And Our Legislatures continue to pass more and more Un-Constitutional Laws). What is wrong with the Public Officials running Our Country, that any Legislative body would pass any Law without even considering if the New Law is Constitutional or not?

It is the Duty of the Sheriff not to return any process of the court, which are Un-Constitutional.

It is the Duty of each Sheriff to Refuse to Execute every Un-Constitutional Law any Court directs a Sheriff to Execute.

“Legislative acts in violation of this Constitution or the Constitution of the United States are Void, and the judiciary shall so declare them”. Ga. Const. Art. I, § II, Para. V (2009)

The Judiciary has been violating their Duty, thus committing False Swearing by failing to Void all these Un-Constitutional Laws.

This has been hid from each Sheriff and has set each Sheriff up as the Fall Guy!

There is no way the Sheriff can “lawfully execute” any process that is “opposite” from his Constitutional Oath.

Each Sheriff who Honors his Constitutional Oath of office is the most Important and Powerful Law Enforcement person within his Jurisdiction.

Everyone makes Poor choices sometime in their Life, but a person of Good Will is going to be willing to do the Right thing, when it is brought to their attention that they have made a Poor choice.

We the People are asking you to do the Right thing and be willing to Protect and Restore Our Constitutional Freedoms and Rights and We will support you 100%!
-- Now is the Time--
To Stop Corruption in All of Our Government and hold Our Public officials accountable!
--We cannot afford to Lose any more Freedoms!—
--By Our Failure to take Positive action, We shall be just as Guilty as those taking Our Freedoms away from us.

Another article by ---Duzey

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Re: To all Sheriffs

Post by freedomforall »

Hey! Check this thread out from 2010