What Could They Be Planning Next?

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
durangout
captain of 1,000

What Could They Be Planning Next?

Post by durangout »

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/434315b2-8ea6 ... ab49a.html

“The bottom line here is that Americans don’t believe in President Obama’s leadership,” says Rob Shapiro, another former Clinton official and a supporter of Mr Obama. “He has to find some way between now and November of demonstrating that he is a leader who can command confidence and, short of a 9/11 event or an Oklahoma City bombing, I can’t think of how he could do that.”

This just makes we wonder what they could pull off that would allow them to stay in power. Any thoughts?

linj2fly
captain of 1,000

Re: What Could They Be Planning Next?

Post by linj2fly »

That's a chilling statement. Maybe we should view it as progress that they are getting this desperate. As for what's being planned....anything's on the table. There are so many 'rumors of war'--pick one. It's sad.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

With chilling prescience, Rand said, "The basic principle and the ultimate results of all statist doctrines are the same: dictatorship and destruction. The rest is only a matter of time."

Only a matter of time.

We have a long and terrible fight in front of us. The fight is as big as the idea, the foundation, the being of this great nation, the fight for America. Yes, it's as big as all that, and the enemy is ruthless, unscrupulous, and evil -- and willing to do whatever it takes to assume absolute control. They build nothing, produce nothing, create nothing, invent nothing. They steal. They demand. They demoralize. They are destroyers.

What will October's Surprise be?
http://www.americanthinker.com/2010/07/ ... oming.html

bobhenstra
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by bobhenstra »

durangout wrote:http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/434315b2-8ea6 ... ab49a.html

“The bottom line here is that Americans don’t believe in President Obama’s leadership,” says Rob Shapiro, another former Clinton official and a supporter of Mr Obama. “He has to find some way between now and November of demonstrating that he is a leader who can command confidence and, short of a 9/11 event or an Oklahoma City bombing, I can’t think of how he could do that.”

This just makes we wonder what they could pull off that would allow them to stay in power. Any thoughts?
I don't think he stays in power, I believe his own people will remove him. 2 Nephi 8: 27-28.

Bob

Rourke
captain of 10

Post by Rourke »

bobhenstra
I don't think he stays in power, I believe his own people will remove him. 2 Nephi 8: 27-28.
Bob, I tried to look up that scripture, I couldn't find a 2Nephi 8:27-28? Perhaps a typo, cuz I wanted to find out what you meant by his own people removing him.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

durangout wrote:http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/434315b2-8ea6 ... ab49a.html

I guess the one of the other things they're doing right now is getting former president Bill Clinton to start campaigning for Obama. LOL. How pathetic.

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

It makes perfectly good sense to me that Obama's own people will remove him from the presidency. By 2012 he will have served the purpose for which I believe he was maneuvered into the presidency, namely to carry out the orders of the LDGs which will by 2012 will have overthrown most of the freedoms Americans have left. Like Carter by the end of his 4 year term, Obama will be held in such contempt that he will be useless any longer as president.

durangout
captain of 1,000

Post by durangout »

lundbaek wrote:It makes perfectly good sense to me that Obama's own people will remove him from the presidency. By 2012 he will have served the purpose for which I believe he was maneuvered into the presidency, namely to carry out the orders of the LDGs which will by 2012 will have overthrown most of the freedoms Americans have left. Like Carter by the end of his 4 year term, Obama will be held in such contempt that he will be useless any longer as president.
Agreed.