Arizona calls for help, Americans held hostage!

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Arizona calls for help, Americans held hostage!

Post by freedomforall »

Geeswell
captain of 100

Re: Arizona calls for help, Americans held hostage!

Post by Geeswell »

wow i dont know what to say. what do you even do with this? Send it to 100 people? what can be done? these are those situations (like a trillion others that Obama is carrying on with and implementing) where you just don't know what to do that would make a difference.

makes me want to grab a sandwich and some military buddies and dig in on a hill somewhere. and wait. is that wrong for me to want to do that? haha. :evil:

it's a catch -22 because if you send these out ppl laugh and call you a conspiracy theorist nut case and then they do nothing. on the other hand if you don't say anything you fail at life and ppl still do nothing.

this goliathe needs a david :evil:

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Re: Arizona calls for help, Americans held hostage!

Post by freedomforall »

Geeswell wrote:wow i dont know what to say. what do you even do with this? Send it to 100 people? what can be done? these are those situations (like a trillion others that Obama is carrying on with and implementing) where you just don't know what to do that would make a difference.

makes me want to grab a sandwich and some military buddies and dig in on a hill somewhere. and wait. is that wrong for me to want to do that? haha. :evil:

it's a catch -22 because if you send these out ppl laugh and call you a conspiracy theorist nut case and then they do nothing. on the other hand if you don't say anything you fail at life and ppl still do nothing.

this goliathe needs a david :evil:
I guess we can adhere to the Scout Motto: Always Be Prepared!