Dr. Ron Paul: Why Governments Hate Gold

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Ezra
captain of 1,000

Re: Dr. Ron Paul: Why Governments Hate Gold

Post by Ezra »

So anything that takes away or distracts from the value found in God is something we should avoid like the plague.

(I.e.) lieing about Santa? Lol

Darren
captain of 1,000

Post by Darren »

Ezra wrote:So anything that takes away or distracts from the value found in God is something we should avoid like the plague.

Or sometimes the truth is lying just underneath the limited understanding of men.

The system that runs the world is called the Law Merchant, but without having that pointed out to you, would you have believed it, or would you have agreed with Socrates' statement that money runs the world?

"If there is anything virtuous, lovely, or of good report or praiseworthy, we seek after these things." Because in the world these things will most likely be discovered as being rooted in Jesus Christ.

Goodness runs the world from the cornerstone of Jesus Christ, Wickedness is the parasite, peel back the parasite to save our constitution.

God Bless,
Darren

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

Darren wrote:(From the book, Work by the Law, by Bruce Wydner)
The subject of this Chapter is the concept of, “value.”

(From The History of Money, Part 2, by Bruce Wydner)
Value

Regardless of what side of the world’s political fence one might choose to stand on, in the year 1982, either the “Free Enterprise” side or the Communist side, there is only one entity of value for the control of which the highest of powers on either one of those sides is GRABBING.

That single entity of value is the resource of the credit-belief-faith of people somehow operating under those rules of the medieval Gild System that the English-speaking people call “the Law Merchant.”

This single entity of value is at once the most valuable and useful thing which mankind has ever discovered. The “Good Faith” of the people of Northern Europe, which is the basis of the Law Merchant, is the one thing that mankind has ever discovered that is so much more valuable and useful than gold or silver ever were, as circulating exchange media, that the disappearance of both of the latter as circulating exchange media, is scarcely missed.

There are a number of different ways that the sociologist could identify this single entity which mankind has found to be the most valuable and useful thing which it has ever come upon. They could call it, “the survival of the ancient folkways of the North European people,” “the surviving portion of the Gild System,” “the organizational features of the Hansa that have been resuscitated by the United Nations and the International Court of Justice” or “the international customs that are evidence of general practices accepted as law” which are recognized by those latter two organizations. Or one could get general and call it such a thing as, “the perceptible structures of the Protestant Ethic.” One could even get so imprecise and general as to call it, “the reaction of Northern Europe to the attempted GRAB by the Kaiser and Pope for the credit resources of that area, i.e. Protestantism.”

The Answer

In view of these things, there is an answer to the observations of Socrates at the beginning of Part One of this Book, that “money is the most precious treasure that the human race owns” and that “money is nothing other than an unwavering faith of people in their politicians.” It is indeed true that all of the instrumentalities of the Good Faith of the people who transmitted the rules of the Law Merchant to us, are called, “money.” But that is where the identification ends. Today it is feasible that all true money, coins, could be totally done away with and not missed at all.

However, just as politics wishes people to use the term “money” and does not like to go into the specifics of the history of money, as it has been covered in these Books, nor the specifics of the origins of the Law Merchant as they have been covered in this Book, we have gone into those specifics.

So to Socrates we can now answer that the most useful and valuable thing that the human race has ever come upon, the Good Faith of the people of the townships of Northern Europe, is far more valuable and useful than money. And not only does that Good Faith not have anything at all to do with his invention of money, it has nothing to do with his concepts of Orthodoxy, Politics and his System for Learning. And, most of all, it has nothing whatsoever to do with him.
If Wydner wrote these words, he is a very confused man.

He has severe problems with basic logic.

Money is an instrument in a complex economy for separation of labor in the framework of Free Market. Honest money is that which is free from fraud and aggression. And that is NOT paper money forced by aggressive violence of the state.

The most stable and honest monetary system known to man is commodity based monetary system. This is why it is freely preferred in a Free Market absent government aggression, precisely because it is INDEPENDENT of the manipulations of the politicians and banksters who seek to remove hard and honest money out of the hands of the people, and have a monopoly on legalized counterfeiting of “money” out of thin air, in their own hands instead, so that they may so much the easier plunder the people.

So without money, separation of labor in a Free Market would be impossible or highly impractical. And without honest money, money that is not forced upon people against their will by a counterfeiting and plundering state, Free Market cannot prosper. And since hard money, i.e. gold, silver and other commodities, is the free preference of a Free Market, his assertion that this valuable instrument of industry "could be totally done away with and not missed at all" is patently false.
Last edited by LoveIsTruth on December 30th, 2015, 11:16 am, edited 5 times in total.

Ezra
captain of 1,000

Post by Ezra »

Darren wrote:
Ezra wrote:So anything that takes away or distracts from the value found in God is something we should avoid like the plague.

Or sometimes the truth is lying just underneath the limited understandings of men.

The system that runs the world is called the Law Merchant, but without having that pointed out to you, would you have believed it, or would you have agreed with Socrates statement that money runs the world?

"If there is anything virtuous, lovely, or of good report or praiseworthy, we seek after these things." Because in the world these things will most likely be discovered as being rooted in Jesus Christ.

Goodness runs the world from the cornerstone of Jesus Christ, Wickedness is the parasite, peel back the parasite to save our constitution.

God Bless,
Darren
If something is rooted in Jesus Christ. Then currupted by men. Does it remain good since its roots are in Christ Even though the fruit is bad?

Lies are lies. Take away the lie and there is only a man. A man who is not Christ who the day of celebration is supposed to be about.

So I'm confused why you so strongly hold onto Santa when you so clearly know the truth of the system where God is the currency.
God having said have no gods or idles befor me. The gods of metal and iron and war. The gods of money and gold and things of the world.

I just don't understand how you have come to the conclusion that it's good?? So many of your posts are sooo good. You can tell that you have done some major homework. The depth of knowledge on some subjects is inspiring.

I think Santa is your one hiccup.
I'm not speaking of the person Nicholas of Myra.
But the tradition of today for the world.

Darren
captain of 1,000

Post by Darren »

Ezra wrote: I think Santa is your one hiccup.
I'm not speaking of the person Nicholas of Myra.
But the tradition of today for the world.
I am willing to concede that Santa is a fairy tale character. At least for this topic at hand lets leave him in the myths and legends file. If there is anything redeemable about Santa it will have to be because he got it from God Himself, but that will have to be for another topic.

Money and its predecessor of Coinage is not a foundational truth, to be discovered by studying the application of gold and silver as a medium of exchange.

Rather money is a fairy tale concept that some smarty pants in Babylon and other succeeding Governments got people to believe in, in exchange for man's initial believing in the elemental substance of Virtue.
From the book, The History of Money part 1

It was said about the “abstract concept,” that doubting mankind “probably” would have had something like it anyway. However, this specific “abstract concept” about which we talk is one that has been “encouraged,” investigated at length by the arch-political strategists, developed and subsidized, so that by making a study of the history of money, we can see by these external encouragements — propaganda — a history of what doubting mankind has done since its beginning with the tools that it used in its childhood to believe.

So this History of Money is really a history of what mankind has done with the tools of belief (the tools that could have been used for inductive reasoning) since the beginning. Perhaps as we read this we will see a history of deductive reasoning, doubting, in its broadest view and thereby prepare ourselves best to eliminate such from our thinking as we undertake to get ourselves to use these tools again in a totally inductive undertaking.

This book, then, is really the history of deductive reasoning, told in a way that such a vast subject, the history of mankind’s doubtful thinking, can be set out in a rather short presentation, just ample enough to get the point across.

Speaking of “the point,” this book differs from Book One and Book Three in that they, in the finest academic tradition, are Socratic dialogues: conversations one partner in which is Socrates.

Since, however, this book is an effort to view the phenomenon of money, and the human mental activity that has created it, from a dispassionate, detached and analytical point of view, there seems no way to deal with such a subject as this in this manner through the mouth of the person responsible for fathering the doctrine creating both. “For how can any person so involved, whom we have here saying that this is ‘the most precious treasure that the human race owns,’ the person who was responsible for ‘fathering’ the doctrine that created it, be ‘detached’ about that doctrine?”

THE BEGINNING

The 1967 edition of the Encyclopedia Britannica addressed the beginning of our subject in its article on “Banking.” This article is found in Volume 3 starting on page 92. It begins its report on the ancient history of banking with the words, “There are records of loans by the temples of Babylon as early as 2,000 B.C.”

Babylon

Earlier we addressed the fact that “Babylon” is the Greek name for “Babel.”

In the first edition of “The Fastest Way To Learn Spanish Is To See It,” the fact was addressed that the word “Bab-el,” in the tongue of the ancient Semitic-speaking people that had built it, breaks down to mean the “tower” or “castle” or “temple” [that is the first element of this name: the word, “Bab”] of “God” [that is the second element: “El”].

Western people are generally unaware that that name “Bab-el” has been preserved by the Semitic-speaking people who have continuously occupied the Mesopotamia, right down through time into the 20th Century. The “king-pope” of the Islamic Religion was called the “Baba Ali” right down until the last one was deposed in 1923 after being on the losing side in the First World War.

Yes, the expression “Baba Ali” is the same (about 4,000 years later) as Bab-el! “Ali” is Arabic for “of God” or “of Allah.”

The “king-pope” of the Islamic Religion, who was deposed in 1923, was still saying that he was the “tower, castle or temple” of “God,” just about 4,000 years after the term was first coined. So you can see that the basic concept of Babel has staying power.

Let’s examine that basic concept!

The Basic Concept of Babel

In Book One it was stated that the beginning of the Alphabet and of “Governments,” as they are known from the South European tradition, is one and the same thing: the building of the Tower of Babel.

It is a matter of record that the builders of Babel devised what became “the Alphabet.”

It is a matter of record that the concept of “Government” of the South European tradition originated with Babel.

Both of these beginnings, both matters of record, are the beginnings of arbitrary, if, till now, permanent things.

The Alphabet is arbitrary. Its little lines could have been drawn in any way and could have been said to stand for what they do. But they weren’t! They were made in one specific way and have remained quite constant. And, that is the “abstract concept of that about other men that is most able to help them (mankind) survive comfortably”, that is the “other half” (other than gold and silver) of money.

The “Abstract Concept”: The “Other Half”

“Exactly what is this ‘abstract concept’ about other men that is the ‘other half of money?”

“How many of the people who were asked to participate in building the Tower of Babel actually believed that it was God’s Temple or Tower that would actually reach up to Heaven?”

The people who wrote the Bible see Babel and its successors as the quintessence of evil.

The Arabs theoretically go along with the idea.

“Yes, but how many of them actually ‘believed’ it?”

Well, that’s not the point that they actually believed it or not. The point is that the individuals that cooked up the idea made the lie that they told so big, got themselves so “worked-up” about it, resolved to stick with it at all costs and, presumably, made life so unpleasant for all who wouldn’t believe their lie, that it became that “abstract concept” that is the “other half of money.

The Abstract Concept

The essence of the “abstract concept” is that a group of men mutually pledge themselves to their idea to the extent that it “carries the day” with the other men among whom they live. The resolution of this group of men to “stick with their story,” even to the point where they must “go down with the ship,” is the element that is the essence of the “abstract concept.”

If that element is missing doubting mankind will dismiss their scheme out of hand.

If that element is there, their scheme is a candidate to be “that about other men that is most able to help them survive comfortably,” in the estimation of the people among whom they live.

Babel

That element was there among the founders of Babel.

They, apparently, were willing to stick with their story to the end.

That the people of the area really believed the story or not wasn’t the point.

The point was that when an outsider came to Babel the group that built it and served as its staff “kept a straight face.”

They would say, “This is God’s temple.” “It goes quite a way right up to Heaven.” “We do EVERYTHING here just like God wants.”

The visitor: “Really?”

The staff: “Yes.”

So, enough of the visitors say, “These guys have passed the test. They are resolved to stick with this till the bitter end. They qualify to SAFEGUARD MY ASSETS.”

So Babel begins and continues to this day.

Safeguarding Assets

What are the ‘assets’ that these clients of Babel have allowed Babel to safeguard for them?”

Everything that they have and are.

The clients of Babel ask the staff, “How do you do this?”

The staff answers, “Oh, we do this that way, just the way that God wants it done.”

The clients ask, “How do you do that?”

The staff answers, “Oh, we do that this way, just the way that God wants it done.”

Babel will have a TOTALLY ARBITRARY ANSWER FOR EVERYTHING. But, because they are resolved to stick with it to the end, it goes unchallenged and endures.

Perhaps no one really believes the lie that the group cooked up — that God told them to do everything just the way that they are doing it ― but that doesn’t matter. The fact is that enough of them “got their story together” enough to perpetuate their lie and convinced each other that they were willing to give their lives for the lie. That is enough to qualify as “that about other men that is most able to help them (their clients) survive comfortably.”

Babel then has the way open to establish arbitrary rules to regulate every aspect of life among its clients. That is the beginning of government of the South Europe tradition.

Babel then establishes arbitrary rules for dealing with speech. That is the beginning of the Alphabet.

Babel then establishes arbitrary rules for safeguarding the assets of its clients. That is the beginning of money.
From the beginnings of Money as government manufactured gold or silver coins, money is a lie that caters to doubting mankind, to leave him in a doubting state of mind, crippled in the believing part of his being. Hope comes from the energy of mankind doing the goodness that is the purpose of God for mankind, hope comes from the contract economy in the Lord's Free Enterprise System.

God Bless,
Darren

Ezra
captain of 1,000

Post by Ezra »

I'm on the same train as you and agree. It will take a big change of heart to make it once again happen

Darren
captain of 1,000

Post by Darren »

Ezra wrote:I'm on the same train as you and agree. It will take a big change of heart to make it once again happen
I have seen so much of the missed opportunities to have the Lord's people have a change of heart voluntarily, being the "if they repent" in the D&C. That most unfortunately the change of heart is promised to be by The Cleansing, that comes "first upon my own house."

I wish it wasn't to be.

God Bless,
Darren

Darren
captain of 1,000

Post by Darren »

Ezra wrote:I'm on the same train as you and agree. It will take a big change of heart to make it once again happen
I still have hope for a popular change of heart, that is why I am still working towards bringing the grand message of Motivation and Success based on the New Learning of focused and inductive methods of being.

Who wants to be the next Stephen R. Covey
viewtopic.php?t=38137

Principles to uplift each of us in a fallen world.

I have a plan, and a book that I and my writer friend are composing, that is all but finalized and ready to offer.

God Bless,
Darren

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

Darren wrote:Rather money is a fairy tale concept that some smarty pants in Babylon and other succeeding Governments got people to believe in, in exchange for man's initial believing in the elemental substance of Virtue.
That is ludicrous, contradicted by historical fact, and patently false. Money is a tool that first arose out of market place as a medium of exchange that facilitates trade and division of labor, without which modern complex economy with all of it's achievements could not exist. You would not have the computer to type your opinion about how money is bad, if money did not exist, for no computer or complex product could be produced without the division of labor and markets enabled by existence of money, which proves your position is self-contradictory and therefore false by definition.

The fact that money has been hijacked by governments and banksters, does not mean that money itself is bad or not useful, just like the fact that Hitler drank milk or wore shoes, does not mean that milk and shoes are evil.

You are monumentally confused! Even Jesus used money in more than half of his parables, showing how important he considers this instrument to be to the well-being of God's children on earth.

For more info about the origins of money please see:
Study Guide to the Theory of Money and Credit_2.pdf
or
Study Guide to The Theory of Money and Credit

as well as:
History of Money and Banking in the United States: The Colonial Era to World War II
Darren wrote:From the beginnings of Money as government manufactured gold or silver coins, money is a lie that caters to doubting mankind, to leave him in a doubting state of mind, crippled in the believing part of his being. Hope comes from the energy of mankind doing the goodness that is the purpose of God for mankind, hope comes from the contract economy in the Lord's Free Enterprise System.
Wicked governments from the beginning sought to dilute gold and silver, or replace them altogether with paper that they can legally counterfeit at will out of thin air. And now EVERY worldly government on the face of the earth is using this PAPER (or electronic) un-backed money fraud. Even when they begin with pretended gold backing they quickly forsake it in favor of completely un-backed currencies, because it allows them to plunder the people at will by pushing a button on a computer to conjure trillions of "dollars" out of nothing.

So as you can see, this is why all wicked governments always hated gold (or hard) money, because such money stands in the way of their plunder (because you cannot conjure hundreds of tons of pure gold bullion out of nothing, but you can produce computer 0's and 1's out of nothing without any problems).

I say it again, commodity based (hard) money system is the most honest and the most stable monetary system known to man. This is why it is hated and replaced with unbacked currencies by EVERY wicked and plundering state.

So the history, logic, and truth contradict your incorrect and erroneous conclusions.

I conclude with the words of modern day prophet (if it means anything to you):
  • “I believe in honest money, the gold and silver coinage of the Constitution, and a circulating medium convertible into such money without loss. I regard it as a flagrant violation of the explicit provisions of the Constitution for the federal government to make it a criminal offense to use gold or silver coin as legal tender or to issue irredeemable paper money.”

(Ezra Taft Benson, God, Family, Country: Our Three Great Loyalties, 1974.)
So you are very confused. He who has ears to hear let him hear.

Darren
captain of 1,000

Post by Darren »

LoveIsTruth wrote:That is ludicrous, contradicted by historical fact, and patently false. Money is a tool that first arose out of market place as a medium of exchange that facilitates trade and division of labor, without which modern complex economy with all of it's achievements could not exist. You would not have the computer to type your opinion about how money is bad, if money did not exist, for no computer or complex product could be produced without the division of labor and markets enabled by existence of money, which proves your position is self-contradictory and therefore false by definition.

So you are very confused. He who has ears to hear let him hear.
I so love President Benson and have read eagerly his words, his encouragements, explicit warnings and condemnations.

The division of Labor, and the markets, i.e. the Bond Markets in the Guild System of our ancestors operated for centuries independent from the concept of money, as will also the future Zion economy.

Please hear me... In a world of doubting mankind, which is the condition that has mostly ruled the day since Satan has been given dominion wherein gold and silver coins are the Honest Money, and the very best medium of exchange in that environment for Satan's day.

Times are changing, as the arm of the Lord's power is being made bare. ...

The Internet, and the tools of Belief

They said that the Fax Machine is what destroyed the Soviet Union, the power to give to the mind of mankind the tools of belief.

Today the weak power of the Fax Machine has been replaced by the awesome power of the Internet. Never before in the history of the world has mankind had such empowerment with the tools of belief.

The world is changing and preparing for the return of the Lord, as people across the globe have thrown down the dogma of doubting systems and are awaking and looking for the principle of belief.

With the arrival of the Scriptures of the lost tribes of Israel as part of the The Lord fulfilling His promise that His gospel shall become as the stone cut out of the mountain without hands ...
“And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

“Forasmuch as thou sawest that the stone was cut out of the mountain without hands, and that it brake in pieces the iron, the brass, the clay, the silver, and the gold; the great God hath made known to the king what shall come to pass hereafter: and the dream is certain, and the interpretation thereof sure.” (Dan. 2:44–45.)
Make way for the coming of the Lord's system of working together, as Satan is bound in this new environment.

We do not want to have the very best system of exchange, as devised for Satan's day.

We do want to have the system devised for the day of Zion.

That is what I am trying to share with you. And with the Scriptures of the lost tribes of Israel in hand, I am looking for other like minded people, to use these tools and understanding of the believing system for economic life.

Saving the constitution is being a part of this new reality, and true paradigm, which is found in this nearly forgotten history and culture of our lost tribes of Israel ancestors.

God Bless,
Darren

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

Darren wrote:I so love President Benson and have read eagerly his words, his encouragements, explicit warnings and condemnations.
Does this include his unequivocal statement that he believes in "honest MONEY, the gold and silver coinage of the Constitution?" Yet you deny it.
Darren wrote:The division of Labor, and the markets, i.e. the Bond Markets in the Guild System of our ancestors operated for centuries independent from the concept of money, as will also the future Zion economy.
Honest money is an expression of the agency and stewardship that God gave to man. Honest money is just another product that allows people to harmoniously organize their industry without aggression, coercion or fraud. Above all IT IS JUST, and therefore has a perfect right to exist. No better way is devised to enable Free Markets than honest money. None. This is why honest money naturally arises out of market place without any coercion, and you have ZERO right to forbid it, because that would be UNJUST.
Darren wrote:Please hear me...
Sure.
Darren wrote:In a world of doubting mankind, which is the condition that has mostly ruled the day since Satan has been given dominion wherein gold and silver coins are the Honest Money, and the very best medium of exchange in that environment for Satan's day. ...

We do not want to have the very best system of exchange, as devised for Satan's day.

We do want to have the system devised for the day of Zion.
The very best, most honest, and most stable medium of exchange in Zion or anywhere else, as long as medium of exchange is useful (and it is very useful), is hard, commodity based money.

It is true everywhere, including and especially in Zion.
(Remember reason and logic are not suspended in Zion, they triumph there!)

I give you Jesus:
  • I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.
    (Rev 3:18)

Thou oughtest therefore to have put my money to the exchangers, and then at my coming I should have received mine own with usury.
    (Matthew 25:27)

Therefore let my servant Joseph Smith, Jun., say unto the strength of my house, my young men and the middle aged—Gather yourselves together unto the land of Zion, upon the land which I have bought with money that has been consecrated unto me.
    (Doctrine and Covenants 103:22)

Here is righteous prophet king Mosiah:

Now these are the names of the different pieces of their gold, and of their silver, according to their value ... they having been ESTABLISHED by king Mosiah.
    (Mosiah 11:4)
Thus you have Jesus and a righteous prophet king both speaking about, using, and ESTABLISHING: a) MONEY to organize the industry of the saints, and b) Gold and silver money in particular.

If a prophet of God ESTABLISHES a gold monetary system among his people, and a modern prophet unequivocally states: "I believe in honest MONEY, the GOLD and SILVER coinage of the Constitution," why do you still continue to assert that money and gold are the work of Satan?

You have no logic, reason, or truth to support such an erroneous position!

Above all, existence of honest money is nothing more than exercise of the agency of man in a Free Market. Forbidding it, or fighting against it is UNJUST, and therefore condemned by the Lord.
Darren wrote:Saving the constitution is being a part of this new reality, and true paradigm,
The Constitution, and the prophets of God establish gold and silver money. Did you miss that fact?

Your logic is broken.

Think about it.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

Don't feel bad Darren...LIT is a brick wall when it comes to engaging in any attempt to exchange thought patterns and ideas. Rather than attempt to learn through such an exchange the conversation quickly degenerates into a personal argumentative contest that oft times quickly accelerates to a combative stance....from which no learning can occur. His thought pattern or the highway.

Look at any of the conversations and the MO is readily apparent. In the space of a couple posts on this round and its degenerated into personal attacks and slurs against your intellect and ideas...

Nice attempt on your part to ignore it though and stick to the ideas...better man than I!

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

Jason wrote:Don't feel bad Darren...LIT is a brick wall when it comes to engaging in any attempt to exchange thought patterns and ideas. Rather than attempt to learn through such an exchange the conversation quickly degenerates into a personal argumentative contest that oft times quickly accelerates to a combative stance....from which no learning can occur. His thought pattern or the highway.

Look at any of the conversations and the MO is readily apparent. In the space of a couple posts on this round and its degenerated into personal attacks and slurs against your intellect and ideas...

Nice attempt on your part to ignore it though and stick to the ideas...better man than I!
You are like the guy talking to a calculator: "Whenever I say 2+2=5 you are like a brick wall!"

Truth is a brick wall to error. Learn that.

Cheers, and a Happy New Year!

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

LoveIsTruth wrote:
Jason wrote:Don't feel bad Darren...LIT is a brick wall when it comes to engaging in any attempt to exchange thought patterns and ideas. Rather than attempt to learn through such an exchange the conversation quickly degenerates into a personal argumentative contest that oft times quickly accelerates to a combative stance....from which no learning can occur. His thought pattern or the highway.

You are like the guy talking to a calculator: "Whenever I say 2+2=5 you are like a brick wall!"

Truth is a brick wall to error. Learn that.

Cheers, and a Happy New Year!
Cheers my brother from another mother! Happy New Year!!!

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

Jason wrote:
LoveIsTruth wrote:Cheers, and a Happy New Year!
Cheers my brother from another mother! Happy New Year!!!
:)

Darren
captain of 1,000

Post by Darren »

LoveIsTruth wrote:... he believes in "honest MONEY, the gold and silver coinage of the Constitution?" Yet you deny it.

Your logic is broken.

Think about it.
Thinking about Realities and Eventualities

The reality is that Money is the game book for now with gold and silver coinage being from a time of that reality when the people had an upper hand on the control of money, the eventuality is that money, as a concept, gets thrown into the trash heap.

Death and Taxes are a reality. Christ paid his taxes, and the Brethren look poorly upon LDS members who are tax protesters.

Christ revealed the truth of the eventuality of death when he showed us the principle of eternal of life. The same thing happens with taxes and money.

The Cleansing is the Lord's back-up plan way to show us the principle, of the eventuality of taxes and money, as he did for what the resurrection is to death.

I am with you on our present side of The Cleansing, trying to keep as many of you from being caught up in that Cleansing, of the filthy principles of the material focused world. Because of the return of the Scriptures of the lost tribes of Israel we have a chance, a choice, to avoid The Cleansing and move ourselves forward to the Eventuality that others will find for themselves confronted with when The Cleansing comes.

After The Cleansing, money and taxes, that we read about as a reality, from our Prophets of our current reality, will come to an end.

Are you getting ready for that eventuality? ... If you repent.

God Bless,
Darren

Darren
captain of 1,000

Post by Darren »

(From the book, OUR FAMILY, by Bruce Wydner)

When I talk about things that are long, I often apologize and say that I wish that it could be more concise. So, this is the concise message. It is how our Group is trying to do what President McKay said to do.

A beginning of this could be what President McKay said, at least once, when somebody asked him about how, what is written in 3 Nephi, Chapters 20 and 21, is going to happen, where the Lord said the following in 20:16, and repeats some of it in 21:12:
3 Nephi 20:15. And I say unto you, that if the Gentiles do not repent after the blessing which they shall receive, after they have scattered my people-
16. Then shall ye, who are a remnant of the house of Jacob, go forth among them; and ye shall be in the midst of them who shall be many; and ye shall be among them as a lion among the beasts of the forest , and as a young lion among the flocks of sheep, who, if he goeth through both treadeth down and teareth in pieces, and none can deliver.
When President McKay was asked how that, which is said in Verse 16, is going to happen, his answer to that was:
“The important thing, in relation to Verse 16 is that word, “if,” that the Lord said in Verse 15. If what is said in Verse 16 ever happens, then my whole Life has been in vain. The Lord only said that that would happen, ‘IF’ the people DO NOT REPENT. My whole Life has been spent to call my People to repentance. If they do not repent, then my whole Life has been in vain.”

Brother Cleon Skousen used to tell People how, in 1967, President McKay called him into his Office and said to him:

“Brother Skousen, our People are becoming Slaves. They are falling for the same old Lures and Tricks that all of the rest of the World is. I want you to go down to Provo and work on how, ‘Our People Can Work Together By The Law.’”

When Brother Skousen asked how it was that he could do that, he said that President McKay “prophesied” to him: “You go down there and the way will open up.”

Then, 6 years later, when I met Cleon, on the BYU Campus, and mentioned a few of the things which I had written about the “REAL” History of Europe (from the point of view of, essentially, all of the Languages of Europe, which I had learned how to be a Professional Translator of, for the Government, in order to be able to write that Real History of Europe - that Archibald F. Bennett said that our Genealogy Records tell us - instead of “a History” being only from the point of view of “the Propaganda” of one of those Countries, for the people who only speak its Language), Cleon told me that he felt that that was what it was that President McKay had “prophesied” to him.

So, that study which I did, in virtually all of the Main Languages of Europe, was the basis of The National Center For Constitutional Studies, which Cleon established and the information from which has gone out to Millions of people.

(From the book, The Issue, by Bruce Wydner)

... So, the thought of the “Kingdoms of Babylon” all being overthrown and replaced by “a Kingdom” that is “set up” by “the God of Heaven,” is information that many Returned Missionaries taking College Classes on Modern History encounter in a way that they may reflect upon it quite frequently.

“But, what about the ‘Trick’ that ‘the Enemy’ plays on the Human Race, ‘to Trick all of Mankind into working together in the Babylonian way’?”

That may be answered, somewhat, by some of the things that motivated the writing of the first parts of the 1,000-page Course that were written.

In 1972 I talked with the Immediate Past President of BYU about the beginning of the BYU Law School, that that Immediate Past President was involved with. I brought up the subject of the Story of the origin of the ancient Scandinavian and Anglo-Saxon word, “Law,” as contained in the Icelandic Sagas. I was urged to take some actions which resulted in the writing of two of the first Books in the 1,000-page Course.

Then, in the Summer of 1973, I met the renowned LDS Author, W. Cleon Skousen. When the latter heard of those two first Books and the Story that accompanied them, he related the following information:

“A few years ago (in 1967) President McKay called me into his Office. He said, ‘Because of the work that you and Elder Benson have done for our Government (President Ezra T. Benson had been the Secretary of the US Dept. of Agriculture and Brother Skousen one of the leading Administrators in the FBI), I am giving each of you an assignment.’ Then he said, ‘Brother Skousen, our people are becoming slaves. They are falling for the same old Lures and Tricks that all of the rest of the World is. I want you to go down to Provo and work on how our people can work together by the Law.’”

Then Cleon said, “I asked him, ‘Can’t the University do it?’ He answered, ‘No, they don’t have the vision.’ Then I asked, ‘But, what can I do?’ Then he prophesied to me, ‘You go down there, and the way will open up!’”

Then Cleon said, about the Author’s work on the Scandinavian origin of the word, “Law,” and about its early history in Scandinavia, “You know, I think that this is it!”

Hearing that President McKay had made such an important Prophecy concerning the coming of his work, on this Subject, I felt obligated, during the mid 1970’s, to pursue developments that produced more of the 1,000-page Course. ...

In the 1,000-page Course, the dirty, little Trick, that enslaves the World, to work for the current Leaders of the Babylonian Way for Mankind to “work together,” is addressed in the detail that many have felt will show everybody in the World that that Dirty Little Trick, which those current Leaders of the Babylonian Way for Mankind to work together continue to herald as, “the Wisdom of the World’s Wise Men,” is nothing more than that Dirty Little Trick, from which all of Mankind will uniformly turn away in disgust, thus resulting in the movement that makes it so that: “The Wisdom of their Wise Men Will PERISH!”

The 1,000-page Course was written for the LDS Persons who will need to understand things that it contains in order to begin ...

It is understood what the reaction of many might be in reading this Synopsis, to this point. Many persons might wonder, “Hey, wait a moment. What is going to happen to the Economy of the World, with me in it, when these ‘governments,’ that gave the World the Concept of operating on Gold Coin ‘Money,’ are ‘carried’ ‘away’ ‘by the wind,’ ‘that no place was found for them’?”

Many of the answers for such questions are found in the 1,000-page Course. However, here, let’s talk about the basics of how the Worldwide Adoption of the Ancestral Free Enterprise System, of the Anglo-Saxon and related Peoples, works, today.

As mentioned earlier, during 1997 the World Market bought and sold 15 Trillion Dollars worth of this Anglo-Saxon Concept, with this Anglo-Saxon name, “Stock” or (to use the ancient Anglo-Saxon name for “Voting Stock”) “Wealth,” every day on the “Utah Invention” of the Internet. That amount times 250 Work Days a Year = 3.75 Quadrillion Dollars every year. The London Bond Market sells as much, in the Anglo-Saxon Concept and Word of, “Bonds,” in 70 days, as all other Bond Markets and all Stock Markets do in a year. That is, not taking into account any other Bond Markets, with the London Bond Market selling as much in Bonds in 70 days as the World Stock Markets do in 250 Work Days, that means that the London Bond Market sells 3.57 times 3.75 Quadrillion Dollars in Bonds, every year. That is, $13,387,500,000,000,000.00 or almost 13.4 Quadrillion Dollars, in Bonds, every year. That amount, divided by a World Population of about 6 billion, equals $2,291,250.00, or, almost 2.3 Million Dollars, for every person in the World, every year.

That is the way that the Modern World operates.

“Where did those 500,000 London Free Men get the Fortune to run the World like that?” Their Forefathers, the “Jertti Knights,” brought it with them as they built a Temple to the Lord to be at the Center of their Capital City, London, when they first established it, in, about, 450 AD. By the Oaths that they have always taken in that Temple, since that time, to “Work Together by the Law” of the Lord’s Gospel, each of them has always earned, as his “Wealth,” his “Voting Stock,” ALL that he has produced according to his Temple Oath. These Millions of London Free Men, over the Millennium and a half that they have been there, doing that, have acquired this Amount of WEALTH for themselves, that allows them to provide these Services for everyone in the World that they have been providing these Services for, for all of these many Centuries.

“How do we know that they have ‘been there, doing that’ for all of that time?”

Article 13, of the Magna Carta, says that as long as they keep doing their Business there according to the “Ancient Liberties and Free Customs” that their “Jertti Knights,” Forefathers, brought there with them, when they began doing their Business there that way, in 450 AD, the Monarchs of England and all of their Feudalistic Followers had to stay out, outside of the Castle Walls of London, unless one of them was especially invited in. If one is, let’s say that it is the Monarch, that Monarch has to come to a place out in front of the Temple, at Temple Bar (named for the “Barricade” that used to be there, that “barred” the Monarch and all other Feudalists from coming into the “Commonwealth” of London) to be formally invited in, as the personal guest of the Leader of the London Free Men, the President of their Temple, known today as, “the Lord Mayor.”

“And, what was to stop the Monarch and that Monarch’s Feudalistic Army from conquering that City/Commonwealth?” That City/Commonwealth’s Navy, later named, “the English Navy,” that always headquartered there at London, which was always far more powerful than any Monarch of England’s comparatively tiny Feudalistic Army.

“But, how will any Americans be able ‘to work together by the Law’ of that Ancient Commonwealth?”

It was that Commonwealth’s Navy that established New England. The Settlers of the Commonwealths of Connecticut, Massachusetts, etc. did everything that they could to set up their Commonwealths so that the impoverished Natives of the Americas could have access to the Highest Standard of Living of the World, like the Lord Jesus Christ had instructed their Forefathers, who began London, to always be able to have, by adhering to their Temple Oaths to obey the Law of the Lord’s Gospel. For the first 200 years of their being here, all of the Forefathers of the New Englanders became “American Free Men,” as they invited all Native Americans to also do, by taking their Oaths on Law Sunday, the First Sunday of each Month, in their Township’s Church Meetinghouse, to pursue the Goals of the Particular “Constitution” of their particular Commonwealth. (The People of New England are the Inventors of the World’s First “Written Constitutions,” which are those from which the whole rest of the World got the idea to try to copy them.)

After the Yeomanries of New England, as the newly formed US Army, won the American Revolution, they were tricked into writing a US Constitution that included the Southerner Slaveholders, who did not believe in the Law as had been lived by London’s Free Men. Those Southern Slaveholders and those from whom they were descended were, basically, the proponents of Feudalism in England and America. After the Southern Slaveholders had tricked the New Englanders to include them in their “New England Ancestral Type of a Constitution,” those Slaveholders immediately challenged the New Englanders to show them how Jesus Christ had ever shown their Forefathers in London how to “work together by the Lord’s Law.” The New Englanders couldn’t. They “fell to pieces.” And, Southerners, basically, took over running the USA down until the US Civil War.

When “the Constitution State of Connecticut” (that wrote “the World’s First Written Constitution”) had to formally admit, in 1818, that it did not know of any connection between their Ancestral, London way of Working Together by the Lord’s Law and the Lord Jesus Christ and then terminated all formal supports for New Englanders trying to keep following that way of doing things, such as the many New Englanders who had settled in Upstate New York, a young New Englander there began searching to understand what should be done. When he was 14 years of age he went out into a Grove of Trees near to his home to ask his Heavenly Father what he should do.

His Heavenly Father and the Lord Jesus Christ appeared to him and told him that they would tell him what to do.

After he had grown up and was instructed as to how the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints should be organized, it was so organized, and then began to grow, this young man and his associates wondered how they should try “to work together by the Law.” In his answer he was told the following:
Doctrine and Covenants 86:8. Therefore, thus saith the Lord unto you, with whom the priesthood hath continued through the lineage of your fathers –
9. For ye are lawful heirs, according to the flesh, and have been hid from the world with Christ in God –
10. Therefore your life and the priesthood have remained, and must needs remain through you and your lineage until the restoration of all things
spoken of by the mouths of all the holy prophets since the world began.
11. Therefore, blessed are ye if ye continue in my goodness, a light unto the Gentiles, and through this priesthood, a savior unto my people, Israel. The Lord hath said it. Amen.
This young man was a member of the Family of the Patriarchal Line of Mankind. ...

So, when those of their Lineage, who had come to New England and through whom the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints was restored, asked their Father in Heaven how it was that they should “work together by the Law,” they were told, “blessed are ye if ye continue in my goodness.” ...

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints did “continue in my (the Lord’s) goodness.” They organized themselves to continue to “work together by the Law,” just as their “Fathers” had done, in their Temple in London, from 450 AD (and as some of their Forefathers’ Descendants, there in London, have continued to do there until now, in 2005 AD), and as Members of the Church have always continued to take their Oaths to do, since then, in their Temples. However, when this Group of Americans, in the Restored Church, continued to work together by the Lord’s Law ...

They came to Utah, to continue the Church’s growth here. As they promised their Heavenly Father in their Temples, that they built here, that they would do, they continued to “work together,” in Utah, the way that their Fathers had always worked together by the Lord’s Law in the Guilds of London in England. The renowned LDS Historian, Leonard Arrington, who served as the Church’s Church Historian, wrote this in his Book, “The United Order”: “In Salt Lake City, the United Order of Tailors and the United Order of Tanners were just a continuation of the English Guild System.”

In Territorial Utah the Latter-day Saints were able to “continue in” the Lord’s “goodness,” in their United Orders, working together by the Lord’s Law, as they promised the Lord that they would do in their Temples, just as their “Fathers,” in London, “hid from the world with Christ in God,” behind the Temple Bar barricade against the Feudalistic fathers of the Southern Slaveholders etc., have done there till this time, allowing themselves to accumulate so much of their Anglo-Saxon “Wealth” there that they operate the Finances of all of the World’s Central Banks today from there.

However, even though the USA was able to win its Civil War against its Confederate Betrayers (who were allied with Britain and France during the US Civil War, to help those Countries conquer the USA, see “The Story of Rights in America”) the People of the USA, till this day, have not been able to escape ...

-----
D&C 112:23-26, “Verily, verily, I say unto you, darkness covereth the earth, and gross darkness the minds of the people, and all flesh has become corrupt before my face.
Behold, vengeance cometh speedily upon the inhabitants of the earth, a day of wrath, a day of burning, a day of desolation, of weeping, of mourning, and of lamentation; and as a whirlwind it shall come upon all the face of the earth, saith the Lord;
And upon my house shall it begin, and from my house shall it go forth, saith the Lord;
First among those among you, saith the Lord, who have professed to know my name and have not known me, and have blasphemed against me in the midst of my house, saith the Lord.”
I used to believe in the absoluteness of gold and silver coinage, but that was before my personal discovery of the Scriptures of the lost tribes of Israel.

Who is with me?

God Bless,
Darren

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

Darren wrote:Thinking about Realities and Eventualities

The reality is that Money is the game book for now with gold and silver coinage being from a time of that reality when the people had an upper hand on the control of money, the eventuality is that money, as a concept, gets thrown into the trash heap.

Death and Taxes are a reality. Christ paid his taxes, and the Brethren look poorly upon LDS members who are tax protesters.

Christ revealed the truth of the eventuality of death when he showed us the principle of eternal of life. The same thing happens with taxes and money.

The Cleansing is the Lord's back-up plan way to show us the principle, of the eventuality of taxes and money, as he did for what the resurrection is to death.

I am with you on our present side of The Cleansing, trying to keep as many of you from being caught up in that Cleansing, of the filthy principles of the material focused world. Because of the return of the Scriptures of the lost tribes of Israel we have a chance, a choice, to avoid The Cleansing and move ourselves forward to the Eventuality that others will find for themselves confronted with when The Cleansing comes.

After The Cleansing, money and taxes, that we read about as a reality, from our Prophets of our current reality, will come to an end.

Are you getting ready for that eventuality? ... If you repent.
There were no taxes under king Benjamin or any righteous king among the Nephites, but there were still money.

There will be a time when you do not have to have cars, you can just say a word and be where you wish to be. Does it mean that you do not need a car now? There will be a time when you will not have to raise food, it just will be there when you need it. Does it mean you do not need to raise food now? If there is need for industry (computers, cars, planes, large buildings, paper, nails, electrical drills, etc.) then there is need for a medium of exchange to enable the industry. And if there is a need for an honest and stable medium of exchange, then it is a commodity based system, because it does not rely on honesty and perfection of every man, but enables people to cooperate voluntarily at a level they are willing.

And above all, it is wicked to forbid such system by violence. People must be free to transact in their own property as they please, including in gold and silver, unmolested by government or any one else. That is the whole point of this thread, with which you seem to agree. In which case, since you agree, we have nothing further to discus on the topic: we agreed.

Happy New Year.
Last edited by LoveIsTruth on January 1st, 2016, 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

Darren wrote:It is understood what the reaction of many might be in reading this Synopsis, to this point. Many persons might wonder, “Hey, wait a moment. What is going to happen to the Economy of the World, with me in it, when these ‘governments,’ that gave the World the Concept of operating on Gold Coin ‘Money,’ are ‘carried’ ‘away’ ‘by the wind,’ ‘that no place was found for them’?”
The governments of which you speak do NOT operate on gold coin money. They've done away with it in favor of unbacked fiat, so they may the more easily plunder their people via legalized and monopolized counterfeiting.

When they started with gold it was only to deceive the people into giving them the money issuing monopoly, which after they got, they gradually but quickly removed all gold backing. Why? Because 100% gold backing prevents the ease of their plunder via legalized counterfeiting of "money." You know all this.
Darren wrote:I used to believe in the absoluteness of gold and silver coinage, but that was before my personal discovery of the Scriptures of the lost tribes of Israel.
No body is FORCING you to use gold and silver coinage. You can transact in "trust me" promissory notes all you please, but you have no right to FORCE anybody else to use them, like it is done now by government's violence. Such aggression of the state is wicked and unjust. It violates the property of individual, and thus is evil by definition.

The point is: Men must be FREE to transact in what they please, including gold, as long as they do not violate anyone's property. That is justice, and that is what I, Ron Paul and many others are proposing.

So you can have your "trust me" system, but you must not interfere by violence, and try to force people into it against their will, for that would be unjust.

Do you get the point? FREEDOM is the point. JUSTICE is the point. Men must be FREE. Justice demands it.

Get it?

Darren
captain of 1,000

Post by Darren »

Why would you need a physical medium of exchange in a place where the only thing that matters is trust?

In heaven we are all co-owners with Christ of everything that has ever been created, save our wills that have existed eternally. In that environment the only justice that applies is the justice that also produces the negative consequence upon those wills that choose to not be part of the plan.

In the Scriptures of the lost tribes of Israel is the story of the two societies of Noah at Salem and Odin at FornSigtuna, both setting up the same economy that exists in heaven. An economy of Trust.

Why would there be any room inside that society for the traditional banking concepts associated with gold and silver in an environment wherein everything belongs to the same kingdom and company of the Lord?

Gold coins have a place in a fallen system of a fallen people, but nobody thinks of them in heaven.

Wouldn't you rather have justice in that environment, if it were possible today?

God Bless,
Darren

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

Darren wrote:Why would you need a physical medium of exchange in a place where the only thing that matters is trust?
I have a news for you, the world we live in now is not such a place. Therefore the system you are proposing will not work in it, but the system I am proposing will.

It's like saying, why would you want a lock on your door when you live in heaven? Yet you live in Chicago, or some other place like it. So your argument is dead on arrival.

The just and honest system of money I and Ron Paul, and Ezra Benson, and the Lord are proposing, HELPS to get the society to the place of which you speak, and it has a perfect right to exist, and it is unjust to forbid it. That is the point.
Darren wrote:In heaven we are all co-owners with Christ
Your are not in heaven. And therefore the system we are proposing is very useful, and above all JUST. Therefore it is wise and good, and it would be UNJUST, and unwise to forbid it. Did you miss that point?

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

LoveIsTruth wrote:The just and honest system of money I and Ron Paul, and Ezra Benson, and the Lord are proposing, HELPS to get the society to the place of which you speak, and it has a perfect right to exist, and it is unjust to forbid it. That is the point.
It pains me to see a prophet of God and a crooked politician put in the same boat. While the recommendations may be somewhat similar the desired end points are opposed to each other.

Adding the Lord in...gets to the drowning depth...and that's some nasty stuff to drown in!!!

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

Jason wrote:
LoveIsTruth wrote:The just and honest system of money I and Ron Paul, and Ezra Benson, and the Lord are proposing, HELPS to get the society to the place of which you speak, and it has a perfect right to exist, and it is unjust to forbid it. That is the point.
It pains me to see a prophet of God and a crooked politician put in the same boat. While the recommendations may be somewhat similar the desired end points are opposed to each other.

Adding the Lord in...gets to the drowning depth...and that's some nasty stuff to drown in!!!
We are talking about a stable and just monetary system here. And on this point I, Ron Paul, Mosiah, Ezra Benson, Joseph Smith, Brigham Young, and God agree. You are the odd one out!
  • “I consider that it is not only prudential, but absolutely necessary to protect the inhabitants of this city from being imposed upon by a spurious currency…I think it much safer to go upon the hard money system altogether. I have examined the Constitution upon this subject and find my doubts removed…Article I, Section 10 declares that nothing else except gold and silver shall be lawful tender…The different states, and even Congress itself, have passed many laws diametrically contrary to the Constitution of the United States…”
    (Joseph Smith)

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

LoveIsTruth wrote:
Jason wrote:

We are talking about a stable and just monetary system here. And on this point I, Ron Paul, Mosiah, Ezra Benson, Joseph Smith, Brigham Young, and God agree. You are the odd one out!
  • “I consider that it is not only prudential, but absolutely necessary to protect the inhabitants of this city from being imposed upon by a spurious currency…I think it much safer to go upon the hard money system altogether. I have examined the Constitution upon this subject and find my doubts removed…Article I, Section 10 declares that nothing else except gold and silver shall be lawful tender…The different states, and even Congress itself, have passed many laws diametrically contrary to the Constitution of the United States…”
    (Joseph Smith)
Some very different end points between those folks....and its where you end up that really matters...

Why don't you add Lewis Lehrman and Peter Thiel in with that list? They go hand in glove with Ron Paul....

Also FYI...Ron Paul isn't in agreement with Brigham, Joseph, Ezra, or even Mosiah...key point being "digital"...secondary point being "notes issued from private markets"...
Paul supports legalization of parallel currencies, such as gold-backed notes issued from private markets and digital gold currencies.[66] He would like gold-backed notes (or other types of hard money) and digital gold currencies[67] to compete on a level playing field with Federal Reserve Notes, allowing individuals a choice whether to use sound money or to continue using fiat money.[68][69][70]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political ... f_Ron_Paul" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

Jason wrote:
LoveIsTruth wrote:We are talking about a stable and just monetary system here. And on this point I, Ron Paul, Mosiah, Ezra Benson, Joseph Smith, Brigham Young, and God agree. You are the odd one out!
Some very different end points between those folks....and its where you end up that really matters...
Why don't you add Lewis Lehrman and Peter Thiel in with that list? They go hand in glove with Ron Paul....
So if the devil will tell you that 2+2=4 you will assert that it is 5?
That is simply dumb!

On the point of honest currencies the people I listed in my quote above agreed, and they were right.
Truth is truth no matter the source. Learn that.
Jason wrote:Also FYI...Ron Paul isn't in agreement with Brigham, Joseph, Ezra, or even Mosiah...key point being "digital"...secondary point being "notes issued from private markets"...
Paul supports legalization of parallel currencies, such as gold-backed notes issued from private markets and digital gold currencies.[66] He would like gold-backed notes (or other types of hard money) and digital gold currencies[67] to compete on a level playing field with Federal Reserve Notes, allowing individuals a choice whether to use sound money or to continue using fiat money.[68][69][70]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political ... f_Ron_Paul" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
You are wrong again. Ron Paul is an ardent supporter of hard currencies. He simply points out that justice demands that people must be free to transact in ANY of their property, not just gold and silver only. Much like if you believe in a true God, you still have no right to FORCE others to believe like you do. In the words of Joseph Smith: "We claim the privilege of worshiping Almighty God according to the dictates of our own conscience, and allow all men the same privilege, let them worship how, where, or what they may." Justice demands this freedom in matters of religion, and in the matter of currencies. Why? Because people must be free to do with their own as they please, so that they may receive according to their works and their desires. God made it so, are you wiser than he?
I say it again, the wisdom and the justice of God demand this freedom.
Learn that.