Honest Money Constitutional Amendment

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Toto
captain of 1,000

Re: Honest Money Constitutional Amendment

Post by Toto »

What if the Constitution was amended by stealth, not by constitutional amendment duly ratified by the states, but by the constant expansion of the Federal Governments role in our lives?

Frankly, a con con scares me! Folks are about as ready to amend the Constitution as they are to live the law of consecration. I don't think we need a constitution amendment, rather, we should abide by the monetary provisions of the Constitution as it now is. After all, its a pretty good document and has God's stamp of approval.

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

Toto wrote: March 10th, 2017, 11:57 pm What if the Constitution was amended by stealth, not by constitutional amendment duly ratified by the states, but by the constant expansion of the Federal Governments role in our lives?

Frankly, a con con scares me! Folks are about as ready to amend the Constitution as they are to live the law of consecration. I don't think we need a constitution amendment, rather, we should abide by the monetary provisions of the Constitution as it now is. After all, its a pretty good document and has God's stamp of approval.
The document is "pretty good" but flawed. For instance it allows public taxation of private property, which is evil. See Step 6 in the proof here.

Thanks.

Toto
captain of 1,000

Post by Toto »

I'm just happy to see some rational discussion on the issue on this forum. Thanks. In the past the subject has received much opposition from the friends of paper money. I haven't read the whole thread carefully yet.

Just for fun, here's one from the way back machine. I'm not promoting it, but it's worth a look.....

The Constitution of the Universe

Preamble

The purpose of human life is to live happily.

The function of government is to guarantee those conditions that allow individuals to fulfill their purpose.

Those conditions can be guaranteed through a constitution that forbids the use of initiatory force, fraud, or coercion by any person or group against any individual:
Article 1

No person, group of persons, or government may initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against any individual's self or property.

Article 2

Force may be morally and legally used only in self-defense against those who violate Article 1.

Article 3

No exceptions shall exist for Articles 1 and 2.

Pretty simple.

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

I like it! That pretty much says it. I just derive a little more detail. You know, it helps.

But yes. This is it in a nutshell.

Toto
captain of 1,000

Post by Toto »

Wow, what a lengthy discussion. I was just scanning the thread and found I came in on the tail end. This is something I posted on my blog about 14 years ago. It isn't really so much aligned with the topic of this thread, but serves more as a reminder of where I came from in my effort to get back to the future. It is more of an example of the psycho cybernetics of a mind created reality and intended to be instructive.

The one and only purpose of paper money is to get something for nothing. When one party gets something for nothing, another party gets nothing for something. When any party gets nothing for something, that party has been robbed.

What most victims of paper money fail to see is that the first user of it has to get it for nothing and with it gets everything for nothing and the last user must get absolutely nothing for it. All in between are proportionally robbed, depending on how long they hold it.

God forbids it; our Constitution precludes if; there can be no modern wars nor communism without it.

Death and taxes conceal the fraud perpetrated with it. Only thieves, communists, and fools defend it.

Beware of all who say Congress should be the first users instead of the Fed. They only want to change
our masters.

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

Sounds about right, my friend. Good point.