Honest Money Constitutional Amendment

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Re: Honest Money Constitutional Amendment

Post by iWriteStuff »

it seems to me as though the two of you are arguing over which side of the Titanic is sinking faster

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

iWriteStuff wrote:it seems to me as though the two of you are arguing over which side of the Titanic is sinking faster
It seems to me you are looking in the mirror thinking you are looking in a window.

ithink
captain of 1,000

Post by ithink »

LoveIsTruth wrote:...
You missed my point. I can have and Android OS, Mac, and a PC in my office. But is it practical to have 9 sewers in my street -- or even in my city?

You really do need to read Gesell. He will educate you on the difference between public and private property. I really am starting to believe you views are totally nuts.

Beating my wife? Mods, I vehemently object to this. Censure requested please.

Can't over apply a correct principle? Tell that to Caiphas.

The rest is drivel.

cmichael
captain of 100

Post by cmichael »

The opening post is spot on, and in line with Joseph Smith's thinking on the subject.

http://www.runtogold.com/2008/12/gold-r ... overnment/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

ithink wrote:You missed my point. I can have and Android OS, Mac, and a PC in my office. But is it practical to have 9 sewers in my street -- or even in my city?
I didn't miss your point. Public property has a proper place in a society, and it is described by the third fundamental principle of liberty. (See the signature).
ithink wrote:I really am starting to believe you views are totally nuts.
Prove it. Show any contradiction in my views, I challenge you. :)
ithink wrote:Are you off your meds?
LoveIsTruth wrote:Did you stop beating your wife?
ithink wrote:Beating my wife? Mods, I vehemently object to this. Censure requested please.
I simply point out the flaw in your logic. Your question makes an incorrect assumption. I gave you a taste of your own medicine.
ithink wrote:Can't over apply a correct principle? Tell that to Caiphas.
Killing the innocent is NOT a correct principle. You are confused.
ithink wrote:The rest is drivel.
The rest is drivel, indeed.

:)

ithink
captain of 1,000

Post by ithink »

cmichael wrote:The opening post is spot on, and in line with Joseph Smith's thinking on the subject.

http://www.runtogold.com/2008/12/gold-r ... overnment/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
But the Constitution you love so much, as well as I, is flawed.

About that article: "ABOUT THE AUTHOR: Trace Mayer, J.D., author of The Great Credit Contraction holds a degree in Accounting, a law degree from California Western School of Law and studies the Austrian school of economics"

So he's a gold bug. All Austrian's are.

Like LIT, I would recommend Gesell. He dispels the hard money myth. LIT was too lazy to read it though. What about you?

ithink
captain of 1,000

Post by ithink »

LoveIsTruth wrote:
ithink wrote:You missed my point. I can have and Android OS, Mac, and a PC in my office. But is it practical to have 9 sewers in my street -- or even in my city?
I didn't miss your point. Public property has a proper place in a society, and it is described by the third fundamental principle of liberty. (See the signature).
ithink wrote:I really am starting to believe you views are totally nuts.
Prove it. Show any contradiction in my views, I challenge you. :)
ithink wrote:Are you off your meds?
LoveIsTruth wrote:Did you stop beating your wife?
ithink wrote:Beating my wife? Mods, I vehemently object to this. Censure requested please.
I simply point out the flaw in your logic. Your question makes an incorrect assumption. I gave you a taste of your own medicine.
ithink wrote:Can't over apply a correct principle? Tell that to Caiphas.
Killing the innocent is NOT a correct principle. You are confused.
ithink wrote:The rest is drivel.
The rest is drivel, indeed.

Prove it?

All right.

Here we go.

Nananana booobooo.

It's plainly evident you did miss my point.

You didn't answer my question: "do you really think 9 sewers in my street is practical"?

You dodged that question (a yes or no answer please), so I have to assume your answer is yes: therefore, I conclude you are nuts.

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

ithink wrote:Prove it?

All right.

Here we go.

Nananana booobooo.
That indeed proves it. It proves that you do not have reason on your side. So thank you for being honest.
ithink wrote:It's plainly evident you did miss my point.
No. I got your point, and I quote: "Nananana booobooo."
It is plain for everyone to see.
ithink wrote:You didn't answer my question: "do you really think 9 sewers in my street is practical"?
You dodged that question (a yes or no answer please), so I have to assume your answer is yes: therefore, I conclude you are nuts.
Wow. Please learn to read. The answer was that public property, subject to the conditions of justice, has a proper place in a society. So the inference was clearly "No." Your reading and comprehension skills really need some work.

cmichael
captain of 100

Post by cmichael »

ithink wrote:
cmichael wrote:The opening post is spot on, and in line with Joseph Smith's thinking on the subject.

But the Constitution you love so much, as well as I, is flawed.

About that article: "ABOUT THE AUTHOR: Trace Mayer, J.D., author of The Great Credit Contraction holds a degree in Accounting, a law degree from California Western School of Law and studies the Austrian school of economics"

So he's a gold bug. All Austrian's are.

Like LIT, I would recommend Gesell. He dispels the hard money myth. LIT was too lazy to read it though. What about you?
I think I came in on the tail end of a conversation. I never said the Constitution was perfect. And I object to your opening salvo using the derogatory term "gold bug" as anything more than condescending.

I also object to your position that hard money is a myth. Money is a medium of exchange whether hard or soft. We can discuss the pros and cons of each if you like, but ascribing the use of gold and its benefits to a mythology is a bit of a stretch I find.

Davy Merrill
captain of 10

Post by Davy Merrill »

With §16 of the Fed Act (1913) and Title 12 USC §411 there is no need for any Constitutional Amendment. Save yourself time and start reading around Page 12 about contracting currency.

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

Davy Merrill wrote:With §16 of the Fed Act (1913) and Title 12 USC §411 there is no need for any Constitutional Amendment. Save yourself time and start reading around Page 12 about contracting currency.
Yes. Federal Reserve act of 1913 literally designated the currency they were to issue as Federal Reserve Accounting Unit Dollar a.k.a. F.R.A.U.D.

Davy Merrill
captain of 10

Post by Davy Merrill »

LoveIsTruth wrote:
Davy Merrill wrote:With §16 of the Fed Act (1913) and Title 12 USC §411 there is no need for any Constitutional Amendment. Save yourself time and start reading around Page 12 about contracting currency.
Yes. Federal Reserve act of 1913 literally designated the currency they were to issue as Federal Reserve Accounting Unit Dollar a.k.a. F.R.A.U.D.

Not fraud exactly, criminal syndicalism. It is legal only because they provided the remedy like I pointed out. Click Here for a better look. Pay particular attention to the USDC Receipt:

REGISTRATION OF FOREIGN JUDGMENT

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

Davy Merrill wrote:
LoveIsTruth wrote:

Not fraud exactly, criminal syndicalism. It is legal only because they provided the remedy like I pointed out. Click Here for a better look. Pay particular attention to the USDC Receipt:

REGISTRATION OF FOREIGN JUDGMENT
Fraud is never legal. They definitely use fraud to trick people into their fiat scam. Also, using aggressive violence of the state to hoist a fiat currency upon people via the crime of "taxation" (read legalized plunder) is unjust (even if it is "legal"). If injustice is "legal," than the law is a crime. That is the point. People should be free to transact among themselves in ANY currency they please, unmolested, as long as they commit no aggressive violence or fraud. The creator of Liberty Dollar is in jail, because the fiat scamsters cannot survive an honest competition. This is the purpose of this amendment to legalized free competition in currencies (please see the top post).

Davy Merrill
captain of 10

Post by Davy Merrill »

LoveIsTruth wrote:Fraud is never legal. They definitely use fraud to trick people into their fiat scam.

That is all you have to support it; but you have no evidence because when Congress wrote §16 into the Fed Act they provided the remedy from the criminal syndicalism. Therefore what you call fraud is simply your own ignorance. Click Here to have your eyes opened.

They shall be redeemed in lawful money on demand...

As long as you accuse them of being "They" you will not be redeemed! Remedy discovers you are them. Quit endorsing private credit from the Fed. Order your Redeemed Lawful Money stamp today.

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

Davy Merrill wrote:
LoveIsTruth wrote:Fraud is never legal. They definitely use fraud to trick people into their fiat scam.

That is all you have to support it; but you have no evidence because when Congress wrote §16 into the Fed Act they provided the remedy from the criminal syndicalism. Therefore what you call fraud is simply your own ignorance. Click Here to have your eyes opened.

They shall be redeemed in lawful money on demand...

As long as you accuse them of being "They" you will not be redeemed! Remedy discovers you are them. Quit endorsing private credit from the Fed. Order your Redeemed Lawful Money stamp today.
With the same logic you can say to anyone against whom fraud is perpetrated: "it is your own ignorance that caused you to fall for it." Yes. But that does not clear the guilty deceiver of the fraud!

Besides, if this "lawful money" movement gets more followers, they will simply CHANGE the law again, and say Fed's toilet paper is lawful money, or whatever the next colored pieces of paper, or 0's and 1's. The courts already trample all over the constitution "the supreme law of the land." Do you think they do not violate the Constitution? If you think so you are delusional! And if they violate the Constitution, what makes you think they will not violate any other law passed by Congress?

This is the point. They violate the laws on the books as they go. It is a fact. As long as you keep thinking, "we need to find the next trick hidden in their laws, and then everything is going to be OK," you will never solve the underlying problem.

The underlying problem is the unjust law itself. Even the Constitution is unjust, and must be improved, or it will die.

The Constitution gives Congress the "right" to "lay and collect taxes." Taxation of that which does not belong to you is the definition of plunder. So plunder is allowed (or at least not forbidden) by the Constitution. This is INJUSTICE. And this is the evil seed of self-destruction firmly embedded in the foundation of the Constitution, from which every privation and perversion of our government has grown, until the country is about to self-destruct.

"Taxation" laws are used to discourage transactions in gold and silver, by charging "sales tax" on every such exchange. It is the taxation of that which does not belong to the government, i.e. taxation of private property, in other words, plunder of private property, is the root of all evil that plagues the country.

Until you realize this, and stop hoping for the next trick in the corrupt law, you will never solve the problem.

Injustice in the law must be abolished, root and branch. And people must be educated about what justice is: Justice is non-violation of private property. And until this is done, no salvation will be found for this country or any country, because evil and injustice are self-destructive by definition, and they will destroy any country that embraces and codifies them into "law."

ithink
captain of 1,000

Post by ithink »

LoveIsTruth wrote:
ithink wrote:Prove it?

All right.

Here we go.

Nananana booobooo.
That indeed proves it. It proves that you do not have reason on your side. So thank you for being honest.
ithink wrote:It's plainly evident you did miss my point.
No. I got your point, and I quote: "Nananana booobooo."
It is plain for everyone to see.
ithink wrote:You didn't answer my question: "do you really think 9 sewers in my street is practical"?
Wow. Please learn to read. The answer was that public property, subject to the conditions of justice, has a proper place in a society. So the inference was clearly "No." Your reading and comprehension skills really need some work.

You should work for the church with your cutting and pasting whatever you want. You and your three dots, what a way to get around the question.

The question was whether you support the placement of 9 sewers in your street.

ithink
captain of 1,000

Post by ithink »

LoveIsTruth wrote:Fraud is never legal.
Good heavens. The reason for the legal system is to legalize fraud. Fraud is frequently legal, and where not explicitly made so is often implicitly made so by the legal system and case law that rules in favor of it's perpetuation.

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

ithink wrote:
LoveIsTruth wrote:Fraud is never legal.
Good heavens. The reason for the legal system is to legalize fraud. Fraud is frequently legal, and where not explicitly made so is often implicitly made so by the legal system and case law that rules in favor of it's perpetuation.
I agree. What I meant to say was "Fraud SHOULD never be legal if the law is just."

Thanks for the correction.

Davy Merrill
captain of 10

Post by Davy Merrill »

Legalizing fraud is called criminal syndicalism. Criminal syndicalism is called legal when the remedy is provided - like with the Federal Reserve Act. The remedy is provided at §16 and codified at Title 12 USC §411. Congress cannot change the law because then it would be illegal.

If you don't understand your remedy maybe you should click here.

Davy Merrill
captain of 10

Post by Davy Merrill »

P.S. I suppose to summarize my point, Ronald Ernest PAUL wrote up at least three Bills that flopped immediately. Therefore I think it would be wiser to look where there is some remedy to be found rather than to write up a Constitutional Amendment that is contrary to the Constitution.

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

Davy Merrill wrote:The remedy is provided at §16 and codified at Title 12 USC §411. Congress cannot change the law because then it would be illegal.
Congress made the law, therefore it can also change it. Your statement is nonsensical.

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

Davy Merrill wrote:P.S. I suppose to summarize my point, Ronald Ernest PAUL wrote up at least three Bills that flopped immediately. Therefore I think it would be wiser to look where there is some remedy to be found rather than to write up a Constitutional Amendment that is contrary to the Constitution.
The Constitution, as it stands, allows wickedness and plunder. This must be corrected, or the Constitution will die.

Secondly, the law that provides the "remedy" is wicked, self-contradictory, deceitful and corrupt. If enough people apply for the remedy, the courts will pass a ruling forbidding the "frivolous" argument of truth, or the congress will amend the law to plug the hole in their plunder net.

The true solution is to rid the law of self-contradiction and injustice. That is the point of this amendment as far as money is concerned.

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

Ron Paul Predicts Inevitable and Complete Currency Collapse

Former U.S. Presidential candidate & 22-year Congressman explains a huge problem
few Americans know about – and how you should prepare...

Watch it here.

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

What Will Trump Do About the Central-Bank Cartel?
Trump could end global banking tyranny
Thorsten Pollet | Mises.org - February 13, 2017
Of course, change for the better doesn’t come from politics. It comes from better ideas. For it is ideas that determine human action. Whatever these ideas are and wherever they come from: They make humans act. For this reason the great Austrian economist Ludwig von Mises (1881 – 1973) advocates the idea of the “sound money principle” –

“The sound-money principle has two aspects. It is affirmative in approving the market’s choice of a commonly used medium of exchange. It is negative in obstructing the government’s propensity to meddle with the currency system.”

Mises also explains convincingly the importance of the sound money principle for each and every one of us –

“It is impossible to grasp the meaning of the idea of sound money if one does not realize that it was devised as an instrument for the protection of civil liberties against despotic inroads on the part of governments. Ideologically it belongs in the same class with political constitutions and bills of right.”

Mises’s sound money principle calls for ending central banking once and for all and opening up a free market in money. Having brought to a halt political globalism for now, the new US administration has now also a once in a lifetime chance to make the world great again — simply by ending the state’s monopoly of money production.

If the US would move in that direction — ending legal tender laws and giving the freedom to the American people to use, say, gold, silver, or bitcoin as their preferred media of exchange — the rest of the world would most likely have to follow the example. That said, Mr. Trump could really make a real change, simply by embracing Mises’s sound money principle.

http://www.infowars.com/what-will-trump ... nk-cartel/
Full article here.