Constitutional Amendment Abolishing Taxation

Discussion of principles relating to God's Law, Agency, Freedom, Liberty, the US constitution, and the Proper Role of Government.

Re: The Perfect System of Taxation

Postby LoveIsTruth » Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:50 am

davedan wrote:I like this user fee idea.

One big source of potential revenue is in money creation. Since the Federal Government is given charge to "coin the money", anyone who uses money could be subject to a fee.

Currently, the Federal Government only collects "prime interest" on a fraction of the money that is created. And it usually works out that "prime" is less than the interest carried by the bonds from which that money was created from.

Therefore, thinking along these lines. the federal government could collect revenue on all no-interest loans via "loan origination fee" or a "loan monthly servicing fee"; all those who wish to borrow money to purchase a home, buy land, or start up a business; if you borrow money, you pay 1% fee. If you wish to avoid the fee, you save and pay with cash. This kind of system would encourage people to save instead of borrow.

I do not believe in a VAT/ad valorum/value added tax on every transaction, because that gives the Federal Government the ability to track every transaction, and control every transaction, and tax every transaction.

US Treasury creates all money
non-profit Local Banks issue no-interest loans
Local banks collect loan origination fee, and monthly loan service fees
Those fees cover the overhead of the bank, and generate revenue for Federal Gov.
Only those who borrow money are voluntarily subject to fee.
Thank you for your post. You are absolutely right, that to rein in the government you have to take care of legalized counterfeiting. For that please check out:

Honest Money Constitutional Amendment
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=251788

Money is just another product. Under this amendment, the government cannot tax the medium of exchange.

US Treasury should not create all the money. Any one should be able to crate money. Then only honest and stable currency, like gold and silver, will survive and prevail.
LoveIsTruth
captain of 1,000

User avatar
 
Posts: 4289
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:13 am
Been thanked: 25 times

Re: The Perfect System of Taxation

Sponsor

Sponsor
 
The Mormon Chronicle

Latter-day Conservative

Re: The Perfect System of Taxation

Postby dennis » Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:44 am

Love is truth. Your work and thought is commendable. I too once believed Gold and sound currency was the answer. I started buying gold in the 1970's when it was less than 200.00 /oz. Then I got into silver at less than 4.00/oz. There is merrit in the arguments. However, I have a question. How does the government or any one keep the gadiantons from owning and controling the gold? He who ownes the gold makes the rules. There is no other commodity more controled by the rothchilds than gold. [ they also control the other commodities including oil and grain and also the commodity futures market] I also got intrested in mining. I found out that GHW busch is on the board of directors of Barick Gold. Rio Tinto is owned by the rothchilds and besides many other things Rio owns our [un]local kenecott. In fact I cant think of a major mining co that is not owned or controled by the NWO thugs. Now you can say all you want to about the virtues of a gold backed currency, but in todays world you are supporting the NWO. Because they are one or two or a hundred steps ahead of us. That is their end game . they will go to a gold standard because they own all the gold and all the production and it will consolidate their complete control. by the way no criticism intended. Just trying to point out the fact in todays world gold is not the answer.
dennis
captain of 1,000

User avatar
 
Posts: 1249
Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 1:09 pm
Location: east wanship hills
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: The Perfect System of Taxation

Postby LoveIsTruth » Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:40 am

dennis wrote:Love is truth. Your work and thought is commendable. I too once believed Gold and sound currency was the answer. I started buying gold in the 1970's when it was less than 200.00 /oz. Then I got into silver at less than 4.00/oz. There is merrit in the arguments. However, I have a question. How does the government or any one keep the gadiantons from owning and controling the gold? He who ownes the gold makes the rules. There is no other commodity more controled by the rothchilds than gold. [ they also control the other commodities including oil and grain and also the commodity futures market] I also got intrested in mining. I found out that GHW busch is on the board of directors of Barick Gold. Rio Tinto is owned by the rothchilds and besides many other things Rio owns our [un]local kenecott. In fact I cant think of a major mining co that is not owned or controled by the NWO thugs. Now you can say all you want to about the virtues of a gold backed currency, but in todays world you are supporting the NWO. Because they are one or two or a hundred steps ahead of us. That is their end game. they will go to a gold standard because they own all the gold and all the production and it will consolidate their complete control. by the way no criticism intended. Just trying to point out the fact in todays world gold is not the answer.
Notice the Honest Money Amendment I proposed (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=251788) says nothing about gold. It simply removes government force from where it has no moral right of being. People will decide what they will use as money among themselves, not the government. If this condition of free competition in currencies exist, then if gold is more beneficial and preserves peoples purchasing power better, then it will be used as money; if silver, then silver; if grain, then grain etc.

My feeling is though the banksters stall much of the gold, yet a very significant percentage is still in the hands of the people in the form of jewelry etc. I'd say about 50% of the world's known gold is in the hands of the people. And if the government forced monopoly on counterfeiting money is removed and forbidden, then the rest of the gold will soon also will end up in the hands of the people.

The key here is to remove immoral application of government force, and allowing free market in currencies to operate. As immoral government force was the problem, so the freedom becomes the only solution.
LoveIsTruth
captain of 1,000

User avatar
 
Posts: 4289
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:13 am
Been thanked: 25 times

Re: Taxation Constitutional Amendment

Postby LoveIsTruth » Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:35 pm

The Philosophy of Liberty and Bastiat's concept of Legal Plunder

LoveIsTruth
captain of 1,000

User avatar
 
Posts: 4289
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:13 am
Been thanked: 25 times

Re: Taxation Constitutional Amendment

Postby LoveIsTruth » Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:00 am

Added a line:

"Public property is defined as property to which all citizens have equal claim of ownership."
LoveIsTruth
captain of 1,000

User avatar
 
Posts: 4289
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:13 am
Been thanked: 25 times

Re: Taxation Constitutional Amendment

Postby LoveIsTruth » Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:56 am

Ron Paul: Constitutional Amendment Needed to Limit Taxes and Spending

http://www.dailypaul.com/171327/ron-pau ... d-spending

Yea, baby! I have just that!

Taxation Constitutional Amendment
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread ... -Amendment
LoveIsTruth
captain of 1,000

User avatar
 
Posts: 4289
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:13 am
Been thanked: 25 times


Re: Taxation Constitutional Amendment

Postby LoveIsTruth » Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:06 pm

Abolish the Income Tax!!!
Let Freedom and Prosperity Ring!

Ron Paul's 0% Income Tax = Massive Insourcing of Jobs into America

LoveIsTruth
captain of 1,000

User avatar
 
Posts: 4289
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:13 am
Been thanked: 25 times

Re: Taxation Constitutional Amendment

Postby LoveIsTruth » Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:04 pm

TheTinyDot


Tiny Dot Explained




"Right to Rob You"
Last edited by LoveIsTruth on Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LoveIsTruth
captain of 1,000

User avatar
 
Posts: 4289
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:13 am
Been thanked: 25 times

Re: Taxation Constitutional Amendment

Postby LoveIsTruth » Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:16 pm

LoveIsTruth
captain of 1,000

User avatar
 
Posts: 4289
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:13 am
Been thanked: 25 times

Re: Constitutional Amendment Abolishing Taxation

Postby LoveIsTruth » Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:41 am

LoveIsTruth
captain of 1,000

User avatar
 
Posts: 4289
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:13 am
Been thanked: 25 times

Re: Constitutional Amendment Abolishing Taxation

Postby karend77 » Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:17 pm



wow-go team North Dakota!!
karend77
captain of 100
 
Posts: 784
Joined: Sun May 27, 2012 8:50 am
Been thanked: 73 times

Re: Constitutional Amendment Abolishing Taxation

Postby LoveIsTruth » Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:50 am

Everyone a Millionaire

Imagine you ditched your car payment and instead invested that money?
Imagine you took the money that the government takes from your paycheck to invest into social security and used it instead to privately invest for retirement?
'Everyone a Millionaire' explains the results.

http://youtu.be/MN3n3MnYTbg
LoveIsTruth
captain of 1,000

User avatar
 
Posts: 4289
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:13 am
Been thanked: 25 times

Re: Constitutional Amendment Abolishing Taxation

Postby LoveIsTruth » Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:23 am

Penn Jillette on Government Social Welfare
Lew Rockwell Blog
Sept 3, 2012
Libertarian Penn Jillette expresses his contempt for government social welfare in this very clear and concise statement:

    “It’s amazing to me how many people think that voting to have the government give poor people money is compassion. Helping poor and suffering people is compassion. Voting for our government to use guns to give money to help poor and suffering people is immoral self-righteous bullying laziness.

    People need to be fed, medicated, educated, clothed, and sheltered, and if we’re compassionate we’ll help them, but you get no moral credit for forcing other people to do what you think is right. There is great joy in helping people, but no joy in doing it at gunpoint.”
LoveIsTruth
captain of 1,000

User avatar
 
Posts: 4289
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:13 am
Been thanked: 25 times

Re: Constitutional Amendment Abolishing Taxation

Postby Lawful » Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:15 am

Everyone knows the Government cannot force anyone into a contract with a private Corporation.

Everyone knows the Federal Reserve is a Private Corporation.

Everyone know the 'product' the Federal Reserve produces and offers to the public is "legal tender".

Everyone knows a private corporation can charge you a use fee when you use their product. ( which is perfectly lawful and NOT criminal).

Very few know they do not have to condone, endorse or use said credit. The Government will not and cannot force you to use it.

The Government offers you remedy in the very ACT that created the Federal Reserve and allowed them to market their product as "legal tender".

12-USC 411 is already in effect. All this talk of Constitutional amendments is not only not needed, it is a distraction to the remedy provided in their law already.

"Federal reserve notes, to be issued at the discretion of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System for the purpose of making advances to Federal reserve banks through the Federal reserve agents as hereinafter set forth and for no other purpose, are authorized. The said notes shall be obligations of the United States and shall be receivable by all national and member banks and Federal reserve banks and for all taxes, customs, and other public dues. They shall be redeemed in lawful money on demand at the Treasury Department of the United States, in the city of Washington, District of Columbia, or at any Federal Reserve bank."

NOTHING and NOBODY compels you to use the Federal Reserve "legal tender" there always has been a choice for lawful money nor assume everything that comes with them (including, but not limited to, the use fee called "income TAX".

Anyone who says differently is a liar or ignorant of the law.
Lawful
captain of 100
 
Posts: 177
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:22 am
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Constitutional Amendment Abolishing Taxation

Postby Lawful » Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:29 am

LoveIsTruth wrote:Penn Jillette on Government Social Welfare
Lew Rockwell Blog
Sept 3, 2012
Libertarian Penn Jillette expresses his contempt for government social welfare in this very clear and concise statement:

    “It’s amazing to me how many people think that voting to have the government give poor people money is compassion. Helping poor and suffering people is compassion. Voting for our government to use guns to give money to help poor and suffering people is immoral self-righteous bullying laziness.

    People need to be fed, medicated, educated, clothed, and sheltered, and if we’re compassionate we’ll help them, but you get no moral credit for forcing other people to do what you think is right. There is great joy in helping people, but no joy in doing it at gunpoint.”


Well, guess what? "it" is NOT YOUR MONEY. It is their money, they can do whatever they want with it. Ben made that perfectly clear to congress in the TARP hearings.

The Government has ZERO control over the Federal Reserve because NOT ONE OF US is required by any law to endorse or use their product.

The people applying for benefits are using that "CREDIT" and it has nothing to do with YOU, you do not have to pay it back UNLESS and UNTIL you use the SAME CREDIT, yes, I am saying that EVERYONE who endorses or uses Federal Reserve NOTES is on the DOLE and getting a hand out.

You want a change, start with the person in the mirror staring back at YOU because you endorse their system and pay their debt with your own signature on every single bank transaction. YOU are stealing from me and my children and the more of their 'MONEY' you make and endorse, the BIGGER WELFARE CHECK you receive and the MORE DEBT you create when you do not demand lawful money per 12 USC 411..

That is the truth, that is the system and YOU serve it every day and nobody is standing next to with a gun demanding you use their CREDIT, so please, stop with the theatrics and emotional grandstanding. YOU openly endorse your own deposits and withdrawals, nobody else makes you do it.

Demand your redemption of Federal Reserve DEBT for lawful money per 12 USC 411 then, and only then, do you have any standing against the FIAT MONEY and FRACTIONAL RESERVE SYSTEM.

Remove the beam in your own eye, then you can see how to help others.
Lawful
captain of 100
 
Posts: 177
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:22 am
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Constitutional Amendment Abolishing Taxation

Postby LoveIsTruth » Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:45 pm

Lawful wrote:Everyone knows the Government cannot force anyone into a contract with a private Corporation.

Everyone knows the Federal Reserve is a Private Corporation.

Everyone know the 'product' the Federal Reserve produces and offers to the public is "legal tender".

Everyone knows a private corporation can charge you a use fee when you use their product. ( which is perfectly lawful and NOT criminal).
I agreed to no such charge. Example: you go on the street and someone hands you a piece of paper, a flyer. You take it, and then throw it away. A month later you get a bill from that someone saying you owe me $1,000 for that flyer. Is it valid? No! Why? Because you did not explicitly agree to those conditions. So what they are doing IS criminal, because it is based on deception and fraud.

Lawful wrote:Very few know they do not have to condone, endorse or use said credit. The Government will not and cannot force you to use it.
They force it via taxation. Try not paying your property taxes, even if you bought your house with "lawful money." See where it will get you. The law is corrupt!

Lawful wrote:The Government offers you remedy in the very ACT that created the Federal Reserve and allowed them to market their product as "legal tender".

12-USC 411 is already in effect. All this talk of Constitutional amendments is not only not needed, it is a distraction to the remedy provided in their law already.
They will strike down redemption provision in 12 USC 411, when too many people will use it, like they did on Jan. 30, 1934, when they struck out from last sentence of 12-USC-411 provision permitting redemption in gold. So, they've done it before. They WILL do it again, faster than you can say "lawful money," if too many people will use it to escape taxation. They rarely let the law stand in the way of their plunder. And if the law prohibits it, they CHANGE the law. I have just proven to you that they have changed your precious 12-USC-411 before to rob the people. They WILL do it again if we let them. EDUCATION is the answer. People must be educated about Fundamental Principles of Liberty, so they can change the law in favor of Liberty. That is the purpose of this amendment.

Lawful wrote:NOTHING and NOBODY compels you to use the Federal Reserve "legal tender" there always has been a choice for lawful money nor assume everything that comes with them (including, but not limited to, the use fee called "income TAX".

Anyone who says differently is a liar or ignorant of the law.
It may be true. But, if too many people use it, they will change it, like they HAVE DONE before. How do you prevent it? EDUCATION in the True Principles of Liberty. Nothing else will save this country. NOTHING.

And again I say, try not paying property taxes for your house, even if you bought it with "lawful money." They will take it from you. Hence the need to CHANGE the WICKED law. Get it? Correct Principles of Liberty must be known and understood, before people can demand them.
LoveIsTruth
captain of 1,000

User avatar
 
Posts: 4289
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:13 am
Been thanked: 25 times

Re: Constitutional Amendment Abolishing Taxation

Postby LoveIsTruth » Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:03 pm

Lawful wrote:Demand your redemption of Federal Reserve DEBT for lawful money per 12 USC 411 then, and only then, do you have any standing against the FIAT MONEY and FRACTIONAL RESERVE SYSTEM.
You forget that the US "lawful money" is also fiat right now. They are NOT backed by gold. Their purchasing power is being stolen by the governments printing press just as well. Don't believe it? Take a $10 US Note and see if it buys more groceries than $10 Federal Reserve Note. They will buy EXACTLY the same amount of food. Why? Because their purchasing power is THE SAME, and goes down TOGETHER. Why? Because no physical redemption of gold, supposedly backing it, is possible. Therefore, in reality, it is NOT backed by gold. It is the same fraud, that is conjuring purchasing power out of nothing, and therefore is legalized and monopolized counterfeiting, though it may not carry the added insult of accruing interest, like the Federal Reserve Note does. But it is still a FRAUD. It is still legalized plunder. It is still IMMORAL. Hence my Honest Money Constitutional Amendment.
LoveIsTruth
captain of 1,000

User avatar
 
Posts: 4289
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:13 am
Been thanked: 25 times

Re: Constitutional Amendment Abolishing Taxation

Postby Lawful » Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:49 am

LoveIsTruth wrote:
Lawful wrote:Everyone knows the Government cannot force anyone into a contract with a private Corporation.

Everyone knows the Federal Reserve is a Private Corporation.

Everyone know the 'product' the Federal Reserve produces and offers to the public is "legal tender".

Everyone knows a private corporation can charge you a use fee when you use their product. ( which is perfectly lawful and NOT criminal).
I agreed to no such charge. Example: you go on the street and someone hands you a piece of paper, a flyer. You take it, and then throw it away. A month later you get a bill from that someone saying you owe me $1,000 for that flyer. Is it valid? No! Why? Because you did not explicitly agree to those conditions. So what they are doing IS criminal, because it is based on deception and fraud.
Agreed, but the fact remains YOU TOOK THE FLYER. Acceptance MAKES CONTRACT. Like or not, criminal or not, that is the LAW. ACCEPTANCE CREATES CONTRACT AND LAW. If you do not want the flyer DO NOT TAKE IT, or within 3 days, GIVE IT BACK, then they will have no legal claim on you. That is and always been the LAW. IF the flyer gives you NOTICE (even in fine print) that by keeping it or throwing it, you agree to the TERMS on it, a court WILL uphold their claim you owe them, end of story, Caveat emptor.

Lawful wrote:Very few know they do not have to condone, endorse or use said credit. The Government will not and cannot force you to use it.

Well, now you know, you do not have to do that, so what is your excuse? Now you have legal standing to PROVE fraud by omission. Your ignorance is not fraud on their part. US NOTES have been around in one form or another since the late 1700's, just because you were IGNORANT of that fact does not make their actions fraud, it only proves your ignorance. Now, the education system could hold some blame, but YOU as an adult, cannot blame others for your own ignorance, sorry, ignorance of the law is not a defense.

They force it via taxation. Try not paying your property taxes, even if you bought your house with "lawful money." See where it will get you. The law is corrupt!

No, A property tax is legal and lawful, the issue is YOU HAVE NEVER PAID IT. Pay it ONCE, with lawful money and its PAID. The only reason you keep 'paying it' every year is because you do not use lawful money, you discharge it for one more year with your endorsement of DEBT. Again, your ignorance.

Lawful wrote:The Government offers you remedy in the very ACT that created the Federal Reserve and allowed them to market their product as "legal tender".

12-USC 411 is already in effect. All this talk of Constitutional amendments is not only not needed, it is a distraction to the remedy provided in their law already.
They will strike down redemption provision in 12 USC 411, when too many people will use it, like they did on Jan. 30, 1934, when they struck out from last sentence of 12-USC-411 provision permitting redemption in gold. So, they've done it before. They WILL do it again, faster than you can say "lawful money," if too many people will use it to escape taxation. They rarely let the law stand in the way of their plunder. And if the law prohibits it, they CHANGE the law. I have just proven to you that they have changed your precious 12-USC-411 before to rob the people. They WILL do it again if we let them. EDUCATION is the answer. People must be educated about Fundamental Principles of Liberty, so they can change the law in favor of Liberty. That is the purpose of this amendment.

Stop buying gold and silver with their CREDIT and you will not have to give it back, that is what allodial title means, again, you are not doing anything but arguing from IGNORANCE. And then, if they do STEAL it from you, you are not supposed to lay up treasures on earth anyway, so stop crying about it, are you 12? The world sucks, grow up.

Lawful wrote:NOTHING and NOBODY compels you to use the Federal Reserve "legal tender" there always has been a choice for lawful money nor assume everything that comes with them (including, but not limited to, the use fee called "income TAX".

Anyone who says differently is a liar or ignorant of the law.
It may be true. But, if too many people use it, they will change it, like they HAVE DONE before. How do you prevent it? EDUCATION in the True Principles of Liberty. Nothing else will save this country. NOTHING.

And again I say, try not paying property taxes for your house, even if you bought it with "lawful money." They will take it from you. Hence the need to CHANGE the WICKED law. Get it? Correct Principles of Liberty must be known and understood, before people can demand them.


Actually, I have already pointed out, you clearly do not understand the word
"PAY".

Read this slowly until it sinks IN, DEBT CANNOT PAY DEBT. Your presumption that you have EVER paid property tax is WRONG. IF you really have such a problem with it, buy silver coins (with redeemed US Treasury notes (which are backed by Gold) then pay your property TAX one time with the coins AT FACE VALUE.

Then and only then, can you go to a District court against the County and make them prove you still owe them something, which they cannot do, because YOU paid it LAWFULLY.

You have not done it, so please, PLEASE stop your arguments from ignorance and your emotional tantrums. YOU CONTROL YOUR OWN SIGNATURE ENDORSEMENTS.

You claim to be an educator yet you do not even know how to control your own contracts and signatures.

"Without prejudice, all rights reserved, all fees.dues and taxes paid in Lawful money redeemed per 12 USC 411 by ___________________"


You, my brother, need some education yourself. I am not really sure why you are so opposed to truth and freedom? Nobody on this forum has lost more to the scum in Government than I have, if you would like to compare "loss statements" in private, I would be happy to show you my history with them.

If anyone has any moral right to hate them, I do. But you know what I did instead? I LEARNED what gave them the POWER over me in the first place, and you know where I started?

With EVER LEGAL DOCUMENT I EVER SIGNED without ever reading it or knowing the legal definitions of the words in those documents. Without ever reserving my rights with restricted endorsements or demanding PROOF I had to sign any of them.

yep, those are MY signatures, so in the end, WHO was to blame for what "they" stole from me? I AM.

And so are YOU, brother and no amount of argument from you will change that FACT. You want to be a man and be free, then LEARN HOW, stop blaming others actions or inaction for YOUR IGNORANCE.

That is the hardest thing to do, I know, because I had to do it.
Lawful
captain of 100
 
Posts: 177
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:22 am
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Constitutional Amendment Abolishing Taxation

Postby Lawful » Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:03 am

LoveIsTruth wrote:
Lawful wrote:Demand your redemption of Federal Reserve DEBT for lawful money per 12 USC 411 then, and only then, do you have any standing against the FIAT MONEY and FRACTIONAL RESERVE SYSTEM.
You forget that the US "lawful money" is also fiat right now. They are NOT backed by gold.

And you cannot READ or have not read my posts. the 300 million in Gold coins taken from the public holders in 1933 are in a TRUST. That is the GOLD backing MY demand for lawful money and my US Treasury notes. You are trying my patients with your utter refusal to actually READ my posts and links. Until and unless you do, I will not provide you links for the proof I have.

Because you are NOT READY for them. You cannot even handle the milk I have provided so you get no meat. No pearls from me if you are going to trample them into the mud, my brother.




Their purchasing power is being stolen by the governments printing press just as well. Don't believe it? Take a $10 US Note and see if it buys more groceries than $10 Federal Reserve Note.

Sorry, but that is not the case, since today, I can get a $100 FRN for one hour of work.The ease of paper money works both ways. Maybe you offer no services that can garner 100 frns per hour, or but frankly, is peanuts in the market today. AS pointed out, there is only 300 million of lawful money in the US in any given year, in 2010, only 69 million was redeemed. Unless you can claim the other 220+ million this year with your personal redemption of lawful money, the TRUST has plenty of GOLD in it.

They will buy EXACTLY the same amount of food. Why? Because their purchasing power is THE SAME, and goes down TOGETHER. Why? Because no physical redemption of gold, supposedly backing it, is possible. Therefore, in reality, it is NOT backed by gold. It is the same fraud, that is conjuring purchasing power out of nothing, and therefore is legalized and monopolized counterfeiting, though it may not carry the added insult of accruing interest, like the Federal Reserve Note does. But it is still a FRAUD. It is still legalized plunder. It is still IMMORAL. Hence my Honest Money Constitutional Amendment.


As for the rest, stop endorsing their debt and system, then you are free of them and their lies and crimes, but you are still right there with them.

Yeah, inflation stinks, but like I pointed out there is plenty of gold backed money in the trust for me, so do what you like, I will be happy to use the trust fund without you.
Lawful
captain of 100
 
Posts: 177
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:22 am
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Constitutional Amendment Abolishing Taxation

Postby LoveIsTruth » Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:41 am

"Lawful,"

You are seriously confused on several counts:

    1) You think that if the law is wicked, it is my fault that I didn't learn it. Wicked means NULL and VOID. Here's some law for you.

    2) You think that by paying your property taxes once with "lawful money" they will not force you to pay again. Wrong. Think again.

    3) You think that the only thing we need to do is to learn their trickery and then live by it. Wrong. They have and will change the rules again in the middle of the game.

    4) You think that educating people in Fundamental Principles of Liberty is not important, as long as you know bankster tricks. Wrong. They will change the rules in the middle of the game, as they have done NUMEROUS times. The only permanent solution to secure Liberty for the country is to educate the masses in correct principles of Liberty, so they may change the WICKED laws (which you also admit are wicked) into JUST and righteous laws, so that rule by force and deception can be swept off the face of the earth.
You are obsessed with a couple of wicked bankster tricks and you think they are the long term solution. You are wrong. Understanding Correct Principles of Liberty, and convincing the people of them, is the ONLY long term solution.

Will you deny that they have already altered 12-USC-411 several times?
Will you deny that they will do it again if it prevents their plunder?
Will you deny that the law they established is wicked, immoral, corrupt and unjust?
Will you deny that WICKED and UNJUST law will NOT save you, nor the country?
Will you deny that when they ROB via an corrupt and UNJUST law, it is THEIR fault?
Will you deny that the wicked have broken their own rules numerous times?
Will you deny that unless people understand what Liberty is they CANNOT defend it?
Will you deny that 12-USC-411 is NOT a sound and fundamental definition of Liberty?
Will you deny that you failed to point any error in the principles of Liberty I have posted?
Will you deny that unless people in general embrace Correct and Just principles of Liberty, there can be neither Peace nor Prosperity nor Liberty for them in the long run?
Will you deny that the bankster will change 12-USC-411 if it prevents their plunder?
What will you do then? Restore 12-USC-411 together with all the corrupt and deceptive tricks, or will you look at the foundation of the building and establish JUSTICE and righteousness their? What are the principles will you put into such foundation? More bankster tricks?

That is my point. And you are wrong.

Good luck.
LoveIsTruth
captain of 1,000

User avatar
 
Posts: 4289
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:13 am
Been thanked: 25 times

Re: Constitutional Amendment Abolishing Taxation

Postby Lawful » Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:25 pm

LoveIsTruth wrote:"Lawful,"

You are seriously confused on several counts:

    1) You think that if the law is wicked, it is my fault that I didn't learn it. Wicked means NULL and VOID. Here's some law for you.

    Never said that and contract law is dependent on YOUR actions, not the actions of others, so, yes, son, it IS your fault. Or are we to held accountable for others transgressions?

    2) You think that by paying your property taxes once with "lawful money" they will not force you to pay again. Wrong. Think again.

    Argument from ignorance, again. Just because YOU have not done it does not mean I have not.

    3) You think that the only thing we need to do is to learn their trickery and then live by it. Wrong. They have and will change the rules again in the middle of the game.

    Never posted that, so stop with the lies, k?



    4) You think that educating people in Fundamental Principles of Liberty is not important, as long as you know bankster tricks. Wrong. They will change the rules in the middle of the game, as they have done NUMEROUS times. The only permanent solution to secure Liberty for the country is to educate the masses in correct principles of Liberty, so they may change the WICKED laws (which you also admit are wicked) into JUST and righteous laws, so that rule by force and deception can be swept off the face of the earth.
You are obsessed with a couple of wicked bankster tricks and you think they are the long term solution. You are wrong. Understanding Correct Principles of Liberty, and convincing the people of them, is the ONLY long term solution.

Another lie, I simply pointed out that your education is incomplete and shown you how.

Will you deny that they have already altered 12-USC-411 several times?

They have never altered the "shall be redeemed on demand" part. Which is the actual action part of the Statute.
Will you deny that they will do it again if it prevents their plunder?
I do not know the future, but neither do you, so again, argument from ignorance. FAIL.The fact remains, it is valid RIGHT NOW.

Will you deny that the law they established is wicked, immoral, corrupt and unjust?
No, but that is EXACTLY why I, unlike YOU, do not ENDORSE IT.

Will you deny that WICKED and UNJUST law will NOT save you, nor the country?
I stand on the lawful principle of the Gospel that if I do not participate in the sins and wicked actions of other men, I will not be held accountable for them, you do not seem to get that. Are you even a member of the LDS Church? Because that basic truth seems to escape you.

Will you deny that when they ROB via an corrupt and UNJUST law, it is THEIR fault?
I believe they will pay for their own sins, however, no OFFER is LAW. Again, no LAW requires you to use Federal Reserve NOTEs or even accept them for anything. FAIL

Will you deny that the wicked have broken their own rules numerous times?

Not my place to judge others, I leave that to the LORD.
Will you deny that unless people understand what Liberty is they CANNOT defend it?
Unless people understand what contract agreement is, education on Liberty is pointless as it has no binding effect if they are CONSENTING to having liberty taken from them.

Will you deny that 12-USC-411 is NOT a sound and fundamental definition of Liberty?
Actually, 12-USC 411 is a wonderfully written ACT, since it spells out the REMEDY to it in no uncertain terms.

Will you deny that you failed to point any error in the principles of Liberty I have posted?

Okay, since you cannot read, here it is again: YOUR PRINCIPLES OF LIBERTY FAIL TO EVEN POINT OUT LAWFUL MONEY REDEMPTION PER 12-USC 411, THEREFORE, THEY ARE INCOMPLETE AND WRONG. YOU CANNOT OWN PROPERTY WITHOUT LAWFUL MONEY REDEMPTION. YOU ARE CANNOT PAY ANY DEBT WITHOUT LAWFUL MONEY, THEREFORE, YOU CAN NOT HAVE LIBERTY, SINCE THERE IS NO FREEDOM IN DEBT. Is that clear enough for ya?
Will you deny that unless people in general embrace Correct and Just principles of Liberty, there can be neither Peace nor Prosperity nor Liberty for them in the long run?
Debt=slavery. No concept of liberty applies if you are in debt. There is no liberty
without lawful money, in any run, short or long.

Will you deny that the bankster will change 12-USC-411 if it prevents their plunder?
Again, they have not done it since 1933, and you do not know the future, so stop going on about it. IT HAS NOT HAPPENED YET, THE REMEDY IS STILL IN EFFECT, get over it already.

What will you do then? Restore 12-USC-411 together with all the corrupt and deceptive tricks, or will you look at the foundation of the building and establish JUSTICE and righteousness their? What are the principles will you put into such foundation? More bankster tricks?
blah blah blah

That is my point. And you are wrong.

Good luck.


Provide your Proof I am wrong. The law is on their BOOKS RIGHT NOW in effect and being used by many daily. I am redeeming lawful money right now and have been for nearly 4 years.
The IRS has been stopped dead in its tracks by lawful money many times.

You are preaching liberty but you are still a debt slave to them, but you expect me to ignore 200+ years of lawful money redemption history, contract law and even basic principles of ETERNAL LAW because YOU say the "bankers will change the law" (which you do not know and in fact, cannot know).

With all do respect, I would be stupid to accept your position because I have done it, proven it and seen others do the same. Again, I do not need luck, you, however, need reading lessons and a shot of anti-victim meds.
Lawful
captain of 100
 
Posts: 177
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:22 am
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Constitutional Amendment Abolishing Taxation

Postby LoveIsTruth » Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:19 pm

LoveIsTruth wrote:1) You think that if the law is wicked, it is my fault that I didn't learn it. Wicked means NULL and VOID. Here's some law for you.

Lawful wrote:Never said that and contract law is dependent on YOUR actions, not the actions of others, so, yes, son, it IS your fault. Or are we to held accountable for others transgressions?

I am not sure we are talking English here. I said if the law is WICKED and UNJUST, it is NULL and VOID, and no law at all. Learn that much.

Example: You can say, “We gonna have a new law tomorrow! Everyone must give me $1,000 dollars on demand. Is this law JUST? NO! Therefore it is NULL and VOID.

LoveIsTruth wrote:2) You think that by paying your property taxes once with "lawful money" they will not force you to pay again. Wrong. Think again.

Lawful wrote:Argument from ignorance, again. Just because YOU have not done it does not mean I have not.
So when they send you property tax bill you tell them to take a hike because you already paid them in “lawful money,” and they leave you alone? How many years in a row? Did they conceded your point. Did they agree with you? Or are they going to take your house if you don’t pay for a few more years?

Lawful wrote:They have never altered the "shall be redeemed on demand" part. Which is the actual action part of the Statute.
Yes they have. It used to say “shall be redeemed on demand IN GOLD.” They have taken that out. The next thing they are going to do is say, “You owe us income tax regardless ‘lawful money,’ and they will list your argument in the ‘frivolous’ section. They will do it if enough people escape taxation by this means. They will do it because you are right and they have no logical argument against you. They will, eventually say, “It is frivolous.” Of course the only thing that is truly “frivolous” is them and their lies!

Lawful wrote:I do not know the future, but neither do you, so again, argument from ignorance. FAIL.The fact remains, it is valid RIGHT NOW.
But for how long. I venture to say, until enough people use it. Then they will say “It is frivolous.” They rarely let the law stand in the way of their plunder. This will not be an exception, unless people change or nullify the wicked law.

LoveIsTruth wrote:Will you deny that the law they established is wicked, immoral, corrupt and unjust?

Lawful wrote:No, but that is EXACTLY why I, unlike YOU, do not ENDORSE IT.
What will you do when they CHANGE the law again, and close the loophole? Cry? Or are you going to change the WICKED and UNJUST law? Again, an UNJUST law, is no law at all. It is a FRAUD and a CRIME.

LoveIsTruth wrote:Will you deny that the wicked have broken their own rules numerous times?

Lawful wrote:Not my place to judge others, I leave that to the LORD.
Do you not then see the need to remove them from power by educating your neighbor about the fraud, and demanding a change at the ballot box, and via nullification?

LoveIsTruth wrote:Will you deny that 12-USC-411 is NOT a sound and fundamental definition of Liberty?

Lawful wrote:Actually, 12-USC 411 is a wonderfully written ACT, since it spells out the REMEDY to it in no uncertain terms.
But it does NOT define what Liberty is. How can you defend something that you cannot define?

Lawful wrote:Okay, since you cannot read, here it is again: YOUR PRINCIPLES OF LIBERTY FAIL TO EVEN POINT OUT LAWFUL MONEY REDEMPTION PER 12-USC 411, THEREFORE, THEY ARE INCOMPLETE AND WRONG. YOU CANNOT OWN PROPERTY WITHOUT LAWFUL MONEY REDEMPTION. YOU ARE CANNOT PAY ANY DEBT WITHOUT LAWFUL MONEY, THEREFORE, YOU CAN NOT HAVE LIBERTY, SINCE THERE IS NO FREEDOM IN DEBT. Is that clear enough for ya?
That is actually quite stupid. “Lawful Money Redemption” is an artificial and fraudulent construct of the banksters, and has little to do with definition of Liberty. Try again. It is not the job of FUNDAMENTAL principles to spell out an arbitrary law (i.e. 12-USC-411) created by criminals. I am talking of Fundamental logical principles, not a specific wicked law. “Clear enough for ya?” :)

Lawful wrote:Debt=slavery. No concept of liberty applies if you are in debt. There is no liberty
without lawful money, in any run, short or long.
True, but the debt is FRAUDULENT. Unknowing consent is no consent at all!

LoveIsTruth wrote:Will you deny that the bankster will change 12-USC-411 if it prevents their plunder?

Lawful wrote:Again, they have not done it since 1933, and you do not know the future, so stop going on about it. IT HAS NOT HAPPENED YET, THE REMEDY IS STILL IN EFFECT, get over it already.
If it is in effect, then use it. But do not pretend that it is a substitute for establishing JUST laws and abolishing UNJUST laws, neither it is substitute for understanding of what Liberty is, because without these, that remedy WILL be removed.

LoveIsTruth wrote:What will you do then? Restore 12-USC-411 together with all the corrupt and deceptive tricks, or will you look at the foundation of the building and establish JUSTICE and righteousness their? What are the principles will you put into such foundation? More bankster tricks?

Lawful wrote:blah blah blah
This ‘blah blah blah’ is the very point you are missing and unwilling to see. And this is your mistake.

Lawful wrote:Provide your Proof I am wrong. The law is on their BOOKS RIGHT NOW in effect and being used by many daily. I am redeeming lawful money right now and have been for nearly 4 years.
The IRS has been stopped dead in its tracks by lawful money many times.
Good luck. I think they just give you enough rope to hang yourself, and then they will come after you with interest and penalties. That is their standard operating procedure. They WILL NOT obey their own laws. Just watch. The only real long terms solution is to ABOLISH the IRS and ALL taxation, because ALL taxation is THEFT. Plain and simple.

Lawful wrote:You are preaching liberty but you are still a debt slave to them, but you expect me to ignore 200+ years of lawful money redemption history, contract law and even basic principles of ETERNAL LAW because YOU say the "bankers will change the law" (which you do not know and in fact, cannot know).
Good luck with your “lawful money redemption.” Enjoy it while it lasts. If it works, more power to you.

Your blind reliance on their WICKED law bring you dangerously close to turning “Lawful” into “Law fool.”

Good luck.
LoveIsTruth
captain of 1,000

User avatar
 
Posts: 4289
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:13 am
Been thanked: 25 times

Re: Constitutional Amendment Abolishing Taxation

Postby LoveIsTruth » Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:58 pm

Lawful wrote:I agreed to no such charge. Example: you go on the street and someone hands you a piece of paper, a flyer. You take it, and then throw it away. A month later you get a bill from that someone saying you owe me $1,000 for that flyer. Is it valid? No! Why? Because you did not explicitly agree to those conditions. So what they are doing IS criminal, because it is based on deception and fraud.

Lawful wrote:Agreed, but the fact remains YOU TOOK THE FLYER. Acceptance MAKES CONTRACT. Like or not, criminal or not, that is the LAW.

You just agreed, that this law is WICKED and UNJUST. It is our duty, therefore, to do all in our power to CHANGE it into a JUST law. The best and ONLY way to do it is to educate your neighbor about the fraud, and call them to action to change the WICKED law.

Lawful wrote:Your ignorance is not fraud on their part.

Yes it is! Because they conceal the facts and claim consent where no consent was given! That is a FRAUD on their part. BLATANT FRAUD. Get it?

Lawful wrote:No, A property tax is legal and lawful, the issue is YOU HAVE NEVER PAID IT. Pay it ONCE, with lawful money and its PAID. The only reason you keep 'paying it' every year is because you do not use lawful money, you discharge it for one more year with your endorsement of DEBT. Again, your ignorance.

You are dangerously approaching turning “Lawful” into “Law fool.” Show me the law that says that property taxes are to be paid only ONCE if it is in “lawful money.” Are you making stuff up as you go? All taxation is theft, including property taxes.

Lawful wrote:Stop buying gold and silver with their CREDIT and you will not have to give it back, that is what allodial title means,

Really? Roosevelt signed an executive order, and it made no provision for “lawful money” exception. If you did not turn in your gold, you went to jail. Will you deny that too? Ironically, gold and silver are the only lawful money that the States can use according to the Constitution! So you see, they are making “laws” up as they go and contradict themselves, so they can rob you, and it is criminal! Don't you see that?! It is OBVIOUS!

Lawful wrote:again, you are not doing anything but arguing from IGNORANCE. And then, if they do STEAL it from you, you are not supposed to lay up treasures on earth anyway, so stop crying about it, are you 12? The world sucks, grow up.

I am proposing to CHANGE the WICKED, UNJUST, and CORRUPT law. What do you have against that?

Lawful wrote:yep, those are MY signatures, so in the end, WHO was to blame for what "they" stole from me? I AM.

They deceived you. They are the criminals, not you!

Lawful wrote:And so are YOU, brother and no amount of argument from you will change that FACT. You want to be a man and be free, then LEARN HOW, stop blaming others actions or inaction for YOUR IGNORANCE.

That is the hardest thing to do, I know, because I had to do it.

I accept responsibility for educating my neighbors in the Correct Principles of Liberty. This is how I fight for the future of my country.

Thanks.
LoveIsTruth
captain of 1,000

User avatar
 
Posts: 4289
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:13 am
Been thanked: 25 times

Re: Constitutional Amendment Abolishing Taxation

Postby LoveIsTruth » Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:15 pm

LoveIsTruth wrote:You forget that the US "lawful money" is also fiat right now. They are NOT backed by gold.

Lawful wrote:And you cannot READ or have not read my posts. the 300 million in Gold coins taken from the public holders in 1933 are in a TRUST. That is the GOLD backing MY demand for lawful money and my US Treasury notes.
Really? Would you like to buy a bridge from me? If US Treasury notes are “backed by gold” why do they lose purchasing power in perfect synchronicity with Federal Reserve Notes, while the price of gold is constantly going up? Care to explain? Don’t believe me? Again, go to a grocery store and see if a $10 US Treasury Note will buy you more food than a $10 Federal Reserve Note. They will buy EXACTLY the same amount of food, because their purchasing power is THE SAME. This proves that just as Federal Reserve Note is NOT backed by gold, neither is the US Treasury Note. You have been deceived. The proof is in the simple experiment I proposed just now. If US Treasury Note was indeed backed by gold, its purchasing power would mimic that of Gold, which is either fairly steady or going up, but not dropping like a rock, or like Federal Reserve Note, which has lost 98% of its purchasing power since the creation of Federal Reserve in 1913. But that is PRECISELY what happened to the purchasing power of US Treasury Note. So, REALITY contradicts vividly your conclusions. This simple experiment PROVES that US Treasury Notes are NOT backed by gold.

Lawful wrote:Yeah, inflation stinks, but like I pointed out there is plenty of gold backed money in the trust for me, so do what you like, I will be happy to use the trust fund without you.
Yes, and I have a bridge for sale for you in Brooklyn.


Good luck!
LoveIsTruth
captain of 1,000

User avatar
 
Posts: 4289
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:13 am
Been thanked: 25 times

Re: Constitutional Amendment Abolishing Taxation

Postby Lawful » Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:54 pm

LoveIsTruth wrote:
LoveIsTruth wrote:You forget that the US "lawful money" is also fiat right now. They are NOT backed by gold.

Lawful wrote:And you cannot READ or have not read my posts. the 300 million in Gold coins taken from the public holders in 1933 are in a TRUST. That is the GOLD backing MY demand for lawful money and my US Treasury notes.
Really? Would you like to buy a bridge from me? If US Treasury notes are “backed by gold” why do they lose purchasing power in perfect synchronicity with Federal Reserve Notes, while the price of gold is constantly going up?
The elastic currency cost of Gold is going up, but the Federal Government lists the value of gold at 47 dollars an ounce. Or face value of the coin, which is exactly what the Government will give you for it. Just because the MARKET, out of ignorance does not know that US Treasury notes are not more valuable than Federal Reserve notes just points out how ignorant people are, including you. Federal reserve notes do not give any ownership rights, US Treasury notes DO, they are, there fore, more valuable and the GOVERNMENT knows it, just because you don't or the clerk at the store does not change that fact.

This proves that just as Federal Reserve Note is NOT backed by gold, neither is the US Treasury Note

Um yeah, US Bank notes and treasury notes, by definition must be backed dollar for dollar, by GOLD. Is your contention that there are no US Treasury notes?

You have been deceived.

No, you are ignorant. And you are deceived by your ignorance and lack of ability to learn.

The proof is in the simple experiment I proposed just now.

No, it is not proof of anything but the fact the majority, including YOU, are ignorant. ALL money is based on what value people give it, paper or gold, or do you deny that too?If US Treasury Note was indeed backed by gold, its purchasing power would mimic that of Gold False, because if someone was starving or dying of thirst, water and food would have way more buying power than gold. So, you are wrong. However, the VALUE of any commodity can be set by law (as is the case when we were on the Gold standard). That value is set at 47 dollars per ounce or face value of the coin. The actual value of gold, silver, coin, paper is totally dependent on market forces, nothing more nothing less. Your stand is not only wrong it is horribly wrong.



which is either fairly steady or going up, but not dropping like a rock, or like Federal Reserve Note
Um, again, the Federal Reserve NOTE has NO value and is in fact, DEBT just because You and the idiot at the counter is accepting it and using it as money does not change that fact. Sorry.
, which has lost 98% of its purchasing power since the creation of Federal Reserve in 1913.That is because it never had any value, the FAITH people have in is less because no matter what they THINK, it is just debt. Truth is the reason the FRN is worth nothing and people are just waking up to the truth.

But that is PRECISELY what happened to the purchasing power of US Treasury Note. So, REALITY contradicts vividly your conclusions. This simple experiment PROVES that US Treasury Notes are NOT backed by gold.
Yes, they are, or they could not legally be US Treasury notes. If they are not backed by gold, then the Government is counterfeiting its own notes, it does not need to do that because the FEDERAL reserve is licensed to that already by the Federal reserve ACT.

Lawful wrote:Yeah, inflation stinks, but like I pointed out there is plenty of gold backed money in the trust for me, so do what you like, I will be happy to use the trust fund without you.
Yes, and I have a bridge for sale for you in Brooklyn.

You are a liar, you do not own a bridge in Brooklyn and if you did, I am not in the market for one. I bet you would take some of the EVIL, CRIMINAL Federal Reserve notes for it if you did, though, wouldn't ya?


Good luck!

Good riddance.
Lawful
captain of 100
 
Posts: 177
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:22 am
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Constitutional Amendment Abolishing Taxation

Postby LoveIsTruth » Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:41 pm

Lawful,

Let me see if I got it right. US Treasury Notes have great value, so much so that $47 of them would by an ounce of gold, which in Federal Reserve Notes costs now $1,773. But people are ignorant therefore they do not recognize that. Is that right?

Well, are people at US Mint also ignorant? If not, send them $47 in US Treasury Notes, and see if they will sell you an ounce of gold for it. My prediction is that they will ask for at least $1,726 more US Treasury Notes before they will give you an one ounce gold coin.

And if even the US Mint will not sell you an one ounce gold eagle for $47 of US Treasury Notes, that they mint and sell to people all the time for about $2,000 FRN, that means that this imaginary $47 per ounce of gold backing of US Treasury Notes is just that, IMAGINARY. What is the point claiming this great purchasing power, when NO ONE will give you anything for it? It is an illusion. The only value that is important is MARKET VALUE, because you get NOTHING, except in a market.

With the same result, I can claim that I have magical unicorn dust that has great purchasing power of one TON of gold for one gram of the dust. The only problem is that EVERYONE is so stupid that they will not give me anything for it. They are just ignorant, you see.

Good luck with your delusions, my friend.

You obviously have no idea how Market operates. Enjoy your IMAGINARY purchasing power! Your government, i.e. professional organized crime cartel of liars, has lied to you and you believed them. That is quite dumb!

Good luck.
LoveIsTruth
captain of 1,000

User avatar
 
Posts: 4289
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:13 am
Been thanked: 25 times

Re: Constitutional Amendment Abolishing Taxation

Postby Lawful » Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:03 pm

LoveIsTruth wrote:Lawful,

Let me see if I got it right. US Treasury Notes have great value, so much so that $47 of them would by an ounce of gold, which in Federal Reserve Notes costs now $1,773. But people are ignorant therefore they do not recognize that. Is that right?
No, they have FACE value. So, no you do not "got it right".

Well, are people at US Mint also ignorant? If not, send them $47 in US Treasury Notes, and see if they will sell you an once of gold for it. My prediction is that they will ask for at least $1,726 more US Treasury Notes before they will given you a one once gold coin.

There is no Gold Standard the Government will not give you Gold for ANY amount of Federal Reserve NOTES. Read this slowly: They will give YOU face value of GOLD coins OR they will GIVE YOU 47 US NOTES (Treasury or FR NOTES) for ONE TROY OUNCE OF GOLD. That is not saying they will SELL it to you for that, just what they will give you for it should you try to pay with it, since that is the LAW. What the MARKET will give you for it is based on the MARKET VALUE.

And if even the US Mint will not sell you an one ounce gold eagle for $47 of US Treasury Notes, that they mint and sell to people all the time for about $2,000 FRN, that means that this imaginary $47 per ounce of gold backing of US Treasury Notes is just that, IMAGINARY.

NO IT IS NOT IMAGINARY it is the GOLD COINS TAKEN FROM THE PEOPLE IN 1933 and HELD IN TRUST FOR THE REDEMPTION AND ISSUANCE OF US BANK AND TREASURY NOTES, FOR PUBLIC USE. That is at least the fourth time I have explained that, read it again so I do not have to post it again.


What is the point claiming this great purchasing power, when NO ONE will give you anything for it
Uh, the Government will give me property rights, title and ownership rights and it will not obligate me to pay the Federal or STATE income tax, it will NOT add my MONEY to the National debt, it credits the national debt dollar for dollar everything I spend. It will also retain the OBLIGATION to pay in Gold or Silver coin to the TREASURY and not on the backs of every US Citizen and their children.

FRNs can do NONE OF THAT, and in fact, do the opposite.


. It is an illusion. The only value that is important is MARKET VALUE, because you get NOTHING, except in a market.

Everything is an illusion.

With the same result, I can claim that I have magical unicorn dust that has purchasing power of one TON of gold for one gram of the dust. The only problem is that EVERYONE is so stupid that they will not give me anything for it. They are just ignorant, you see.

Again, for the record, are you claiming there are NO US Bank or US treasury NOTES?? Because that is not illusion and by DEFINITION they MUST BE BACKED BY GOLD. Please, stop with the stupid comments, they accomplish NOTHING.





Good luck with your delusions, my friend.

You obviously have no idea how Market operates. Enjoy your IMAGINARY purchasing power! Your government, i.e. professional organized crime cartel of liars, has lied to you and you believed them. That is quite dumb!

Good luck.

http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/6555 ... todebt.jpg

http://www.treasurydirect.gov/govt/repo ... 062011.pdf

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/27 ... ransa.pdf/

http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/1623 ... veness.pdf

There is my proof of claims. The US treasury's own accounting of US NOTES in circulation and not included in "the national debt".

That proves that US Notes are in circulation, being used and redeemed. It also shows that "lawful money" retirement accounts. If the Government does not recognize the difference between lawful money and DEBT then why is it right there, in black and white?

There is also the IRS being stopped DEAD in its tracks.

Please, tell me again I am "being deceived". I will graciously accept your apology and forgive your ignorance if you will forgive mine.

Thanks for the luck, I guess it worked.
Lawful
captain of 100
 
Posts: 177
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:22 am
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Constitutional Amendment Abolishing Taxation

Postby LoveIsTruth » Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:45 pm

Lawful wrote:http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/6555/usnotesnotsubjecttodebt.jpg

http://www.treasurydirect.gov/govt/repo ... 062011.pdf

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/27 ... ransa.pdf/

http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/1623 ... veness.pdf

There is my proof of claims. The US treasury's own accounting of US NOTES in circulation and not included in "the national debt".

That proves that US Notes are in circulation, being used and redeemed. It also shows that "lawful money" retirement accounts. If the Government does not recognize the difference between lawful money and DEBT then why is it right there, in black and white?

There is also the IRS being stopped DEAD in its tracks.

Please, tell me again I am "being deceived". I will graciously accept your apology and forgive your ignorance if you will forgive mine.

Thanks for the luck, I guess it worked.
That is impressive. I wonder how long will they let this work? My feeling is if enough people do this, they will take on the "interesting legal and jurisdictional issues" associated with "lawful money" and will change the law so they may continue to rob the people. They've done that before. For now, though, this seem to have worked in this particular case. Congratulations!
LoveIsTruth
captain of 1,000

User avatar
 
Posts: 4289
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:13 am
Been thanked: 25 times

Re: Constitutional Amendment Abolishing Taxation

Postby LoveIsTruth » Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:21 am

Image
LoveIsTruth
captain of 1,000

User avatar
 
Posts: 4289
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:13 am
Been thanked: 25 times

PreviousNext

Return to Principles of Liberty

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests