Heretic Harry, the U.S. Senate and Sabbath-Breaking

Submit ALERTS or ACTION ITEMS on what we can do to support Freedom. (i.e. action regarding a bill or other important issue)
natasha
captain of 1,000

Re: Heretic Harry, the U.S. Senate and Sabbath-Breaking

Post by natasha »

Thank you, Aussie....but even that Deacon's Quorum President would not air any of it in the open.

LukeAir: No one questioned your right to freedom of speech. Criticize all you want regarding someone's political views...I would support your right to do so even if I disagreed with you. You know, I'm sure, the principle of stewardhip regarding someone's membership in the Church. So, I say again....NOT OUR STEWARDSHIP. And, I have no doubt that those person's whose stewardship it is would NOT talk about it on ANY forum on the internet or elsewhere.

Just a side note: I am not at home so I don't have access to my files to know who to credit with the following quote. I just remember that it was a great jurist of some sort. Regarding our rights, but at this point he/she was talking about the right to dissent: "The right to dissent is a precious right; but that does not make dissenting always right." So, perhaps we could apply free speech as the right and insert it in the quote. With all rights and freedoms comes some semblance of responsibility, don't you think???