Once in a Life Time

Submit ALERTS or ACTION ITEMS on what we can do to support Freedom. (i.e. action regarding a bill or other important issue)
dennis
captain of 1,000

Once in a Life Time

Post by dennis »

A set up like this is very rare. It might only happen once in a life time. This is about an opportunity, for those who are in the game to pick up some easy Federal reserve notes. It is this; Go short Bonds. Bonds go down when their interest goes up. Interest is basicly at zero, so it can only go up from a point in the near future. Bonds are at an all time high. The higher the interest the lower the bonds go. This is a play on US bonds. They are the last bubble to pop. you can also do Japan or England. Their bonds will go down before the US. I will make this simple. Here are the ticker symbols. TMV and SBND They are both leveraged by 3 times. They both go up when bonds go down. The gads make a lot of money on the markets so I do think they will keep the game going for quite a while. There for I say this is a safe bet. If you dont have a brokerage account open one up with scotttrade. Start listening for the news that says interest rates are going up in England And Japan. Just like what is happening in Italy, Greece , France. There will be a lot of negative news and bankruptcies . SBND could get down to 6.00. It is at 9.00 now. If it doesnt go down below 8.00 but starts to go above 10.00. and moves above the blue line, you will know that the bonds are anticipating the news and moving down. TMV and SBND are buys.. To know you are on track, above 12.00 is good. Above 20.00 will be double your investment if you get in below 10.00. It has a long long way to go. and when you take out your cash. You can join me eating ice cream and honey in the plaza. You might want to have me order you some Chocolate Bariloche. If I havent eaten it all before you get there. Suerte Amigos!!!

http://stockcharts.com/freecharts/gallery.html?SBND" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://stockcharts.com/freecharts/gallery.html?s=tmv" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;