Liberty Classroom

A place for conservative women to discuss true women's liberation, the role of women in healing America, the truth about feminism and more...
abelchirino
captain of 100

Liberty Classroom

Post by abelchirino »

A few weeks ago I bought a subscription to something called Tom Woods's Liberty Classroom.

http://www.libertyclassroom.com/dap/a/? ... sroom.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

For those of you who want to learn what you weren't taught by the public school system (and by college/university), this would be a great tool. I want to share this with others because it has helped me learn and understand a lot of what I call the gospel of liberty. I am also doing this because I know that this supports people like Tom Woods, Kevin Gutzman, Brion McClanahan, Jason Jewell, Jeffrey Herbener, Gerard Casey, G.P. Manish, Hunt Tooley and Jonathan Bean (experts in their fields), in their effort to remove the layers of propaganda and political correctness taught to us in the public school system and colleges/universities. It's great for adults, high school students and as a homeschool curriculum aid. You can download the lectures in video or audio and watch/listen to them as many times as you need, at your own pace, in the privacy of your home or even while driving.

Tom Woods's Liberty Classroom offers 13 courses with more to come. The courses are the following.

http://www.libertyclassroom.com/dap/a/? ... m/courses/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

-Western Civilization To 1500 (42 Lectures)
-Western Civilization Since 1500 (42 Lectures)
-History of Political Thought, Part I (42 Lectures)
-History of Political Thought, Part II (59 Lectures)
-The American Revolution: A Constitutional Conflict (19 Lectures)
-U.S. History To 1877 (30 Lectures)
-U.S. History Since 1877 (27 Lectures)
-U.S. Constitutional History (30 Lectures)
-Conservatism and Libertarianism (30 Lectures)
-What's Wong With Textbook Economics (31 Lectures)
-Keynes: Overview and Critique (32 Lectures)
-Austrian Economics, Step by Step (35 Lectures)
-Introduction to Logic (20 Lectures)

With more to come...

If you want some free samples of what the courses can offer, click on the following link:

http://www.libertyclassroom.com/dap/a/? ... .com/free/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If you want a free trial of one of the courses, click on the following link:

http://www.libertyclassroom.com/dap/a/? ... stitution/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This link gives you half of the lectures of the course called U.S. Constitutional History for free, as well as a coupon which can be used by first time buyers.

The faculty, in each lecture/course and in these last two links, provide a list of primary sources and extended material to help us understand some concepts better and to give us the tools we need to develop a deeper comprehension of a specific subject.

To get the rest of this politically incorrect view of history, economics and politics, you need to join by getting a subscription which will last up to a year. You can cancel your subscription at any time. It costs, basically, around $8.25 a month-really cheap especially if you use the coupon.

Like I said, I feel it is important to support people like these men who are making an effort to undo the propaganda we, and our children, are constantly being indoctrinated with and spread the gospel of liberty. I have been enjoying the lectures and learning a lot from them.

abelchirino
captain of 100

Re: Liberty Classroom

Post by abelchirino »

I want to bring this thread to the top only as a reminder. This is the last time I will do this.

abelchirino
captain of 100

Re: Liberty Classroom

Post by abelchirino »

I have just found out that there are great discounts/promotions for this month of December. They are offering the following options:

A basic membership to Liberty Classroom includes full access to all the audio and video lectures of every existing Liberty Classroom course, plus any additional courses to be added for one year. Normally $119, your Basic membership is only $89 when you act now, a savings of $30. That comes to just 24 cents a day – less than half the price of a first-class postage stamp

BASIC PLUS - You get all the privileges of basic membership plus access to our faculty in our Q&A and discussion forums, which is where you can get all your questions answered and truly begin to master the material, for one year. Plus, you'll have access to our monthly live sessions, where you can interact with our faculty in real time. An Intermediate membership is regularly $149. Enroll today and your investment is only $119, a savings of $30.

Master (Our Best Value!) - You get all the benefits of Basic and Basic plus as well as lifetime access to every course we ever produce. You also get, as a VIP Bonus, access to the videos and audios of the 435 lectures on history and government that I created for the Ron Paul Curriculum (a $250 value), which we’re not allowed to offer our Starter or Intermediate members. The lifetime Master membership retails for $597, but enroll today and you pay only $297 – a $300 savings!

I did not know that they're offering 435 Ron Paul Home School Curriculum lectures. This is an amazing deal! I know that I had said that I would not bring it up again but I just want to inform as many as possible about the great deals that Tom Woods's Liberty Classroom has for the month of December.

http://www.libertyclassroom.com/dap/a/?a=8923" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;