Study supports the theory that men are idiots

A place for conservative women to discuss true women's liberation, the role of women in healing America, the truth about feminism and more...
bobhenstra
Level 34 Illuminated

Study supports the theory that men are idiots

Post by bobhenstra »

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/20 ... 210038.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You sisters will enjoy this---

Bob

natasha
captain of 1,000

Re: Study supports the theory that men are idiots

Post by natasha »

Interesting....and funny! Here's one I saw on the internet the other day: If anyone has ever given thought that men and women are equal, they have never watched a man wrap a present.

Hivetyrant
captain of 10

Post by Hivetyrant »

Well, this would explain part of what they found when they broke down the human genome. It was estimated that among our ancestors, only about 40% of males bred, while over 80% of females did (based on the genetic diversity that they found).

However, I don't think the human race would have survived if all males were idiots. Darwinism and luck just do a good job at culling the idiots from the gene pool (though unfortunately, the luck part sometimes works against even the best of men). Granted, due to modern amenities, most idiots tend to be the most hell bent on breeding, and are accommodated as such before they bite it...

And I would cut men some slack. Not only can my love not wrap things that well on her own, but I end up having to clean up behind her in a lot of cases. Some of us develop specialties in certain skill sets, and it takes two of us and a concentrated effort to maintain a clean house. I don't think that makes anyone more or less of an idiot for having differing skill sets.

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

Then again...

In reality we need the energies and creativity of both sexes, and every personality possessed by each. If it were not for depressed people we would not have as much science, art and music. If not for psychopaths we would not have the vision for building great civilizations and defending them. If we did not have schizotypal people we would not have great literature and innovations in design. If not for borderlines we would not have a revolutionary zeal necessary for growth.

Men and women, anima and animus, come together as complimentary and they facilitate the best in both genders.

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

"Studies" are usually idiotic in themselves.

My sons are certainly not.

triple777
captain of 100

Post by triple777 »

What this does prove is that males are the more aggressive sex. This aggression is generally present in males for good reasons such as: to provide for the family, to protect the family and for survival. I really don't find any other conclusion to this. I can show just as many Darwin females as males even though those acts will not result in the death of the Darwin candidate.

Bee Prepared
captain of 1,000

Post by Bee Prepared »

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

only about 40% of males bred, while over 80% of females did
And that is why there was polygamy in the 19th Century! There was no shortage of men, there was a shortage of men who were worthy and willing to commit to marriage and family. And society has not and never will change -- thus the reason humans are biologically designed to be in family groupings of one man and two or three wives.

Today many men are opting out of marriage and reproduction and they are going to be genetic dead-ends. When you have a son you have a lot less chance of having grandkids than if you have a daughter. Simple biology.

Lockey
captain of 10

Post by Lockey »

I have sons, brothers, Uncles and friends who are male and are not idiots. I get these posts were done in good humor and fun, but on a serous note I've noticed that society (in the last 10 yrs. or so) has taken a pretty big turn. Boys are idiots and girls are the bomb! I also have a little girl, so I have to admit I'm glad she will grow up in such an empowering environment. But I also have sons, whose futures are just as cherished. An example of what I'm trying to described can be seen in kids carton's now days. Just look at how little girls and women are depict in cartoons verses men and boys . Men and boys are goof balls, looser's, screw ups and idiots. Some of them even talk like brain dead idiots like "Ed, Edd and Eddy", SpongeBoB, "Sanjay and Craig" and "Uncle Grandpa". Mean while cartoons & girly shows depict girl figures in cartoons as strong, independence, smart, witty clever girl figures i.e. like Dora,Kai-Lan, iCalry and the modern day Disney Princesses. I get that only a few generations ago it was the opposite. Society favored boys in every arena in life in a better light. Boys ruled and were celebrated at the highest level since the dawn of time! I would never propose going back to where women and girls become second class citizens. That would be a nightmare. Some parts of the world still have this problem. BUT I would suggest that a true balance needs to be struck if this new world of equal opportunities for girls is going to last the test of time. After all, true equality cannot be found and maintained without true balance. In addition, a world that does not know how to love and cherish the divinity within both sexes is indeed a world that is still lost and a world that totally misses the point to life itself!