Denver Snuffer - Patriarchy

A place for conservative women to discuss true women's liberation, the role of women in healing America, the truth about feminism and more...
A Random Phrase
Follower of Christ
Location: Staring at my computer, not sure whether to laugh or cry.

Re: Denver Snuffer - Patriarchy

Post by A Random Phrase »

Robert Sinclair wrote:Yes shadow you should receive these with open arms, for look deeply into the mirror and see what it is that you yourself are willing to see and hear and know and understand with your heart and mind and soul. Are you yourself blind as to "all" the words of Jesus Christ?
Slight sidetrack: This reminds me of a truism I have seen in my life. That is that others are a mirror for what is in our own hearts. If we look out and see that "everyone" around us is honest, dishonest, good, evil, and so forth that is often a reflection of what is in our own hearts, of who we ourselves really are.

A Random Phrase
Follower of Christ

BroJones wrote:"Denver has never claimed to be a prophet " -- call it what you will, Denver has claimed to speak in the name of the Lord -- during the Phoenix talk IIRC. Right?
That, he has done. He is very plain that the Lord wanted him to say and write certain things and that began with the first book he wrote.

A Random Phrase
Follower of Christ

jbalm wrote:Every single prayer and testimony at church purports to be in the name of Jesus Christ.
Very true.

2BFree
captain of 100

Post by 2BFree »

BroJones wrote:"Denver has never claimed to be a prophet " -- call it what you will, Denver has claimed to speak in the name of the Lord -- during the Phoenix talk IIRC. Right?
He actually doesn't say that...he says the Lord has commanded him to share certain things which he then did. He doesn't "speak in the name of the Lord" as would the 15 should say but never do because we assume that whenever they open their mouths they are doing so and you know what happens when we "assume". :p

A Random Phrase
Follower of Christ

2BFree wrote:
He actually doesn't say that...he says the Lord has commanded him to share certain things which he then did.
Well, if you want to be particular, then you may be correct. I wonder if he has never said that he is speaking in the name of the Lord in the 10-lecture circuit. You have got me wondering now, because I thought he said that at least once.

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by BroJones »

" He doesn't "speak in the name of the Lord" as would the 15 should say but never do because we assume that whenever they open their mouths they are doing so "

Oh, NO, Joseph made it clear that a prophet is only a prophet when acting as such.
I certainly do NOT assume that EVERY word from TSM or the other in the 15 is from the Lord.

I'm just wondering if we can really communicate about these things anymore - you guys with Snuffer are on a divergent path (IMO). If we can't even agree on D&C section 1 as seems to be the case -- then someone is off the true path guided by the iron rod!

D&C 1
1 Hearken, O ye people of my church, saith the voice of him who dwells on high, and whose eyes are upon all men; yea, verily I say: Hearken ye people from afar; and ye that are upon the islands of the sea, listen together.

2 For verily the voice of the Lord is unto all men, and there is none to escape; and there is no eye that shall not see, neither ear that shall not hear, neither heart that shall not be penetrated.

3 And the rebellious shall be pierced with much sorrow; for their iniquities shall be spoken upon the housetops, and their secret acts shall be revealed.

4 And the voice of warning shall be unto all people, by the mouths of my disciples, whom I have chosen in these last days.

5 And they shall go forth and none shall stay them, for I the Lord have commanded them.

6 Behold, this is mine authority, and the authority of my servants, and my preface unto the book of my commandments, which I have given them to publish unto you, O inhabitants of the earth.

7 Wherefore, fear and tremble, O ye people, for what I the Lord have decreed in them shall be fulfilled.

8 And verily I say unto you, that they who go forth, bearing these tidings unto the inhabitants of the earth, to them is power given to seal both on earth and in heaven, the unbelieving and rebellious;

9 Yea, verily, to seal them up unto the day when the wrath of God shall be poured out upon the wicked without measure—

10 Unto the day when the Lord shall come to recompense unto every man according to his work, and measure to every man according to the measure which he has measured to his fellow man.

11 Wherefore the voice of the Lord is unto the ends of the earth, that all that will hear may hear:

12 Prepare ye, prepare ye for that which is to come, for the Lord is nigh;

13 And the anger of the Lord is kindled, and his sword is bathed in heaven, and it shall fall upon the inhabitants of the earth.

14 And the arm of the Lord shall be revealed; and the day cometh that they who will not hear the voice of the Lord, neither the voice of his servants, neither give heed to the words of the prophets and apostles, shall be cut off from among the people;
Jesus was guiding Joseph as a prophet, and to soon call Twelve apostles -- which continue to this day, and so he warns that we should "give heed to the words of the prophets and apostles." Isn't Jesus clear? I think he is!

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by BroJones »

I hasten to add that Jesus also foretold that he would CLEANSE his church - see the parable of wheat and tares, for example, and especially D&C 112 which I've quoted numerous times through the years. Denver is not the only one talking about a cleansing! far from it.

"Upon my house shall it begin, and from my house shall it go forth", Jesus foretold in D&C 112.

Robert Sinclair
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robert Sinclair »

Good to know who his chosen servants, prophets and apostles are.

Such is manifested by his words delivered in the "One Stick" given unto Ephraim as a great "Urim and Thummin" for our day of how to know whom he has chosen and called and elected to do his will and so manifest by their works that they work even as Melchizedek and Enoch and especially the one prophet whom all must hearken unto or be destroyed even Jesus Christ. ♡ :)

All of you forum members who want to know these things it would be good to get your own personal book report on the words of Jesus Christ of all the things he said to do, and all the ways he said to be like, and all the things he said to know that you may know exactly and perfectly these things.

And by so overcoming the Beast of ignorance spoken of in the book of Revelation who is given power over the ignorant Saints you may escape from the grasp of this awful monster called ignorance and for you he will be no more. ♡ :)

Robert Sinclair
Level 34 Illuminated

And sound the alarm and weep and howl and blow the trumpet in Zion for our day spoken of by Moroni to Joseph Smith that would soon be upon us all.

Yes cry out against the perversion of equity by the heads of Jacob and princes of the house of Israel and Ephraim of yes the old men and administers of the law of God that they might give ear and return to serve as High Priests of the Lord should serve.

That the bridegroom may come forth and bless you for bringing his bride out of the closet clothed with equity and justice and righteousness and goodness and purity of heart. ♡ :)

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

2BFree wrote:
He actually doesn't say that...he says the Lord has commanded him to share certain things which he then did. He doesn't "speak in the name of the Lord" as would the 15 should say but never do because we assume that whenever they open their mouths they are doing so and you know what happens when we "assume". :p
I accept your apology. And I wonder, if it is claimed that DS has never claimed to be a prophet, yet has said God told him to write various doctrines, which is debatable in the first place, then how can the writing of books permeated with foreign doctrine, not be construed as "thus sayeth the Lord?"
Here is a man that wrote a panoply of information not revealed each Sunday, and was actually asked not to publish at least one book. He went against the counsel and published it anyway, thinking God told him to. He wanted this new information to get our to all the people he could get to read his books, right? He in essence didn't have to say thus sayeth the Lord, he already had it in his mind that people needed to hear what God told him. Well, guess what? It got him exed, his name blotted out from the records of the church. This is not how God works. God's prophets have always been called and favored of the Lord, not some person that goes against the grain and gets themselves thrown out of his church. And some people are still buying into this man's claims as if he were a prophet. And I think the consensus is that these people following DS already have bitterness toward the church leaders, have been treated wrongly by someone or just don't understand how God operates, nor know his doctrine in its proper form.

We learn in the Book of Mormon that there are people like this in almost every generation, causing discord, heaping upon others persecutions, espousing a different doctrine, causing contention, etc. Are these type of people the ones we want to follow? The Good Shepard doesn't work that way. He told people of their sins and tried to get them to repent. Many of them got angry and attempted to hurt him with stones and such. All through history prophets have been treated with evil intent by those who do not want to follow the right path to salvation. Satan stirs up the hearts of men and women, especially those he knows are ripe and ready to do his bidding.
Why else are we told to become as little children?
To be meek and lowly of heart?
To be humble?
To hear the voice of the good Shepard, and so on?

There is much, much more to living the gospel of Christ than merely saying "Christ is Lord, follow him." Christ, himself, says we must take up our cross and follow him. This puts a massive amount of emphasis on us doing our part in learning of him, emulating him with a pure heart and clean hands, and much more as listed previously.

Jesus Christ, Exemplar

Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men: Matt. 4:19 .
take up his cross, and follow me: Mark 8:34 . ( Mark 10:21 ; Luke 9:23 ; D&C 56:2 . )
My sheep … follow me: John 10:27 .
given you an example … do as I have done: John 13:15 .
I am the way: John 14:6 .
what is that to thee? follow thou me: John 21:22 .
Be ye therefore followers of God: Eph. 5:1 .
was in all points tempted like as we are: Heb. 4:15 .
yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered: Heb. 5:8 .
Christ … an example, that ye should follow his steps: 1 Pet. 2:21 .
as he is, so are we: 1 Jn. 4:17 .
the example of the Son of the living God: 2 Ne. 31:16 .
be perfect even as I: 3 Ne. 12:48 .
always observe to do, even as I have done: 3 Ne. 18:6 .
set an example for you: 3 Ne. 18:16 .
that which ye have seen me do even that shall ye do: 3 Ne. 27:21 .
what manner of men ought ye to be? … even as I am: 3 Ne. 27:27 .
true followers of his Son … we shall be like him: Moro. 7:48 .
even one in me as I am one in the Father: D&C 35:2 .

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Robert Sinclair wrote:Good to know who his chosen servants, prophets and apostles are.

Such is manifested by his words delivered in the "One Stick" given unto Ephraim as a great "Urim and Thummin" for our day of how to know whom he has chosen and called and elected to do his will and so manifest by their works that they work even as Melchizedek and Enoch and especially the one prophet whom all must hearken unto or be destroyed even Jesus Christ. ♡ :)

All of you forum members who want to know these things it would be good to get your own personal book report on the words of Jesus Christ of all the things he said to do, and all the ways he said to be like, and all the things he said to know that you may know exactly and perfectly these things.

And by so overcoming the Beast of ignorance spoken of in the book of Revelation who is given power over the ignorant Saints you may escape from the grasp of this awful monster called ignorance and for you he will be no more. ♡ :)
For those who believe, we already have a book report on he life, teachings, example and doctrine. It is called The Four Standard Works. And we have a mandate to "feast upon the word" even if a kindle version is being used for the blind. Lack of eye sight, that is!

2 Nephi 32:3
3 Angels speak by the power of the Holy Ghost; wherefore, they speak the words of Christ. Wherefore, I said unto you, feast upon the words of Christ; for behold, the words of Christ will tell you all things what ye should do.

Robert Sinclair
Level 34 Illuminated

The "One Stick" given unto Ephraim is what is known as the "standard works" of the church. I am sorry if that is not commonly known from the writings of Ezekiel 37:15-23.

The advice of an older brother who cares about you and your family as a fellow servant who loves you to the best of my ability is to write a hand written copy of all his commandments of what you should do, and how you should be like, and what you should know.

This was required of the kings of Israel that they were to write their own personal copy of the law of the Lord to keep with them to meditate upon these words of wisdom given of God day and night until they were written upon the table of their hearts.

That his heart not be lifted above his brethern and that he learn not to multiply gold nor silver nor possessions nor wives and keep all the commandments of God given him.

David and Solomon both must not have gotten their book reports done and memorized, as such were unable to redeem Zion in their days upon the earth having not kept these laws of God.

The Beast of ignorance spoken of in the book of Revelation has been written and foretold to have been given power over the ignorant Saints that come not to know all the words of God.

No man can be saved in ignorance.

Good to feast upon the words of Christ until you become baptized in his living water and of life without a toe sticking out of his words you do not know.

For angels are known to speak the words of Jesus Christ that is why if placed upon a table before you the miles and miles of commentary books and thoughts of the children of men and a book called the "One Stick" it would be good to have memorized "all" the words of Jesus Christ manifested within it's pages diligently. ♡ :)

Robert Sinclair
Level 34 Illuminated

Just as an additional idea, I had gold embossed on my LDS Quads leather covers the words "One Stick" so that helped engage many non members at the time they would see those golden embossed words as to how this book came to be from the prophecy of Ezekiel 37:15-23.

I have given a dear Jewish friend a Quad leather bound book with the words "One Stick" on the cover and he knows and believes that it surely is and is reading this "One Stick" given unto Ephraim as one of the House of Judah understanding from whence it has come. ♡ :)

Robert Sinclair
Level 34 Illuminated

As far as Denver Snuffer is concerned, I believe that if the heads of Ephraim of Israel and of Jacob of this House known as The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints were to awaken and acknowledge their offence against God of rejecting the fullness of the gospel of his celestial law given and return to keep the commandments of God, as is written in the book of Joel, that Denver would humble himself, and return gladly and serve diligently under their leadership. ♡ :)

Don't believe? Just ask him. I myself (Although I know not this man) would love to hear his response, as I believe that he would. ♡ :)

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Robert Sinclair wrote: I believe that if the heads of Ephraim of Israel and of Jacob of this House known as The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints were to awaken and acknowledge their offence against God of rejecting the fullness of the gospel of his celestial law given and return to keep the commandments of God
This is too much for me. Where on earth would an idea like this come from?
We have the fulness of the gospel, it is members that reject it, not the leaders. Here is what is said"

3 Nephi 16:10
10 And thus commandeth the Father that I should say unto you: At that day when the Gentiles shall sin against my gospel, and shall reject the fulness of my gospel, and shall be lifted up in the pride of their hearts above all nations, and above all the people of the whole earth, and shall be filled with all manner of lyings, and of deceits, and of mischiefs, and all manner of hypocrisy, and murders, and priestcrafts, and whoredoms, and of secret abominations; and if they shall do all those things, and shall reject the fulness of my gospel, behold, saith the Father, I will bring the fulness of my gospel from among them.

Doctrine and Covenants 35:17
17 And I have sent forth the fulness of my gospel by the hand of my servant Joseph; and in weakness have I blessed him;

3 Nephi 20:30
30 And it shall come to pass that the time cometh, when the fulness of my gospel shall be preached unto them;

Robert Sinclair
Level 34 Illuminated

Got this truth from Micah and Hosea and Joel and many more who have written and testified such as Enoch about the Twelve and Seventy Shepherds that destroy all the blind sheep and of the heads of Jacob and princes of the house of Israel that pervert equity and from the knowledge of God given to us all if one comes to know all of his commandments and sees them not being taught nor lived.

If you cannot see this then the Scriptures written are true and correct and fullfilled perfectly. ♡ :)

Robert Sinclair
Level 34 Illuminated

The gospel of being equal in our temporal things and this not grudgingly by giving covenants and deeds that cannot be broken into the hands of the poor Saints sufficient for the support of their families from the consecrated assets given of the faithful Saints has been outright rejected.

Read diligently all of the Scriptures written about equity and justice and righteousness.

And come to know all of his commandments perfectly.

You will see that which I have labored to enlighten you to is true. ♡ :)

If all of the Twelve and Seventy Shepherds have homes of their own and God has commanded through his beloved son Jesus Christ to give to Joseph Smith to give to us that the poor Saints are to be just given the same that are in abject poverty that you could be equal in your temporal things and you refuse and say no way are we going to just give people homes, they have to earn their own, when God himself has said to just give them, then you have set yourself against him as has been written and foretold thousands of years ago by Hosea and Micah and Joel especially. ♡ :)

Robert Sinclair
Level 34 Illuminated

Bring in all of the investigation reporters of "60 Minutes" and several head Jewish Lawyers and other non partisan individuals to go through the D&C section 42 and 70 and the books of Micah and Malachi and Jeremiah and Hosea and Joel and we shall see who is blind and who is not. ♡ :)

Robert Sinclair
Level 34 Illuminated

Once put under the bright light of day, none can be delivered from the simple truth manifested therein. ♡ :)

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Robert Sinclair wrote:Once put under the bright light of day, none can be delivered from the simple truth manifested therein. ♡ :)
If one stick is not two sticks, then why are two sticks one stick?

Robert Sinclair
Level 34 Illuminated

Look to the Jews.

They keep hand written scrolls on sticks of the Torah or the first five books of Moses of the law of God given to them, you can find these in every Synagogue of them.

These writings of the House of Judah joined with the writings of the House of Joseph (Manasseh then joined with the writings of Ephraim) into one single book or stick as it were, fullfill the Scriptures written of Ezekiel 37:15-19.
Look and see. ♡ :)

The two sons of Israel of divided houses of two different mother's brought together as one nation under God finally.

This is in America.

The promises to be fulfilled soon as they awaken to this "One Stick" given unto Ephraim as the word of God to be confounded no more on how to treat the poor. ♡ :)

And together unite to serve God here in America. ♡ :)

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by shadow »

A Random Phrase wrote:
shadow wrote:Snuffer followers are blind sheep being lead by an imposter.
♥️ :ymhug: ♥️
Thank you for the hearts and the hug. Though I disagree with you, I fully accept your right to your own opinion. I wouldn't have it any other way.
The comment I made was honestly just a test for the moderators. Two snuffer threads were deleted the other day. Multiple times Robert has called members of the LDS church blind sheep. We know how he feels about the Prophet and Apostles. So my above comment was to see how the mods would react when I did what Robert continually does. Honestly, I don't think Snuffer followers are blind. I don't think you're blind. I disagree, true, but they'll be accountable for their choices just like I am for mine.
Turns out that the mods didn't even warn me for my post. For that I'm surprised. But still not happy that they delete threads that aren't friendly to Snuffer yet allow Robert to continue his diatribe without restraint. I think that's a problem. Either let us bash Snuffer and his followers without having things deleted or being warned and banned or stop allowing Robert to do the same to those who are active LDS. Seems fair.

But if robert is allowed to continually "howl" without rules applied, I'll take quite a few more liberties as well, even if the ratio is like 200:1 :)) and I shouldn't fear of being warned, banned or have my posts deleted.
I'm sure you'd be sick of more than a dozen posts/day slamming Snuffer and those who agree with him, right? And that's just from one guy! A few to make his opinion known, fine, but a dozen or more every day? Moderators certainly wouldn't allow it if the posts were anti Snuffer. Guaranteed!! History has proven that.

Robert Sinclair
Level 34 Illuminated

No need to bash with venomous words shadow, just seek to say your thoughts in a wise but harmless manner.

Even as Jesus Christ has said be wise as serpents, but harmless as doves.

All my posts are meant to help and not to harm from my hearts intent. ♡ :)

And I only repeat what has been written of the Scriptures, as I see them written, after doing my book report on all the things Jesus Christ has said to do, and all the ways Jesus Christ has said to be like, and all the things Jesus Christ has said to know. ♡ :)

Get your book reports on all the words of Jesus Christ and be not blind to even one single saying or word of Jesus Christ. ♡ :)

ajax
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by ajax »

Shadow, is it possible that most people (even mods) don't read Robert's posts? I mean, when a person repeats over and over, they become skip-able.

This is no disrespect to Robert, seems nice enough, with good intent.

Report the post perhaps? Not my style, but it's there.

Robert Sinclair
Level 34 Illuminated

Love that post, inasmuch as most of what Jesus Christ has said is repeated over and over, possibly how blindness sets in of not looking at his words as one should. ♡ :)