Brave Woman

A place for conservative women to discuss true women's liberation, the role of women in healing America, the truth about feminism and more...
bobhenstra
Level 34 Illuminated

Brave Woman

Post by bobhenstra »

Brave Woman

Please pass this on to others if you are so inclined. Obama and Co. have way

overstepped their bounds ... yet there seems to be no outrage in the mainstream
press nor has anyone been held accountable. It is time to begin to correct this
in the fall elections.

The Obama Administration is populated by political hacks who routinely lie to
the American people. The biggest liar, Barack Obama, would have everyone believe
the Republican Party is at war with clean air, fresh water, the sick, the poor,
the elderly, children and women.

Take a few minutes and meet Catherine Engelbrecht as she testifies before
Congress. This brave American patriot exposes the real war being waged on
freedom-loving Americans all across the nation. Barack Obama is using the full
weight and power of the government to silence those who oppose him or his
policies. We have a president who is acting and looking more and more like a
dictator. He has three more years to complete the transition.

Way to go Catherine, America needs more like you.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=589797007761126" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Bob

Valiance
captain of 100

Re: Brave Woman

Post by Valiance »

Bob, as much as it pains me to say it, things would not be much different (if at all) under Romney. Obama is a puppet with multiple strings attached, just like Romney would have been. This is how/why Ron Paul would have been different... he would have tried to be his own man, which is why he was thwarted, mocked, suppressed and marginalized by the DC establishment and MS Media. Kudos to this lady though... a true Patriot. :ymapplause:

GeeR
captain of 1,000

Post by GeeR »

Yea, it doesn't make one bit of difference if the President is Republician or Deomcrat they're both in cahoots with one another. The Democrates are trying to destroy America through the back door and the Republicians are trying to destroy America through the front door. What method of destruction do you prefer?

bobhenstra
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by bobhenstra »

I disagree Aaron! You have no idea what kind of President Mitt Romney would have been! I have complete faith in a man who honors the Holy Priesthood!

Bob

Valiance
captain of 100

Post by Valiance »

bobhenstra wrote:I disagree Aaron! You have no idea what kind of President Mitt Romney would have been! I have complete faith in a man who honors the Holy Priesthood!

Bob
You're right, we have no idea what kind of President Mitt would have been, however, we do know he was being backed and funded by the same entities that helped promote and elect Obama into office. BIG red flag. On the flip side, most of Ron's campaign contributions came from... wait for it... individual men and women in uniform in our military. That speaks volumes. And... I wasn't concerned about Romney honoring his Priesthood... I was concerned about him honoring the Constitution. And can you honor your Priesthood when you either don't care about or defend the Constitution while doing the bidding of money men?

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

Moan all you want. Mitt would have been more like Putin. Obama however seems to be more a Stalinist.

Rand
captain of 1,000

Post by Rand »

Valiance wrote:
bobhenstra wrote:I disagree Aaron! You have no idea what kind of President Mitt Romney would have been! I have complete faith in a man who honors the Holy Priesthood!

Bob
You're right, we have no idea what kind of President Mitt would have been, however, we do know he was being backed and funded by the same entities that helped promote and elect Obama into office. BIG red flag. On the flip side, most of Ron's campaign contributions came from... wait for it... individual men and women in uniform in our military. That speaks volumes. And... I wasn't concerned about Romney honoring his Priesthood... I was concerned about him honoring the Constitution. And can you honor your Priesthood when you either don't care about or defend the Constitution while doing the bidding of money men?
So your saying that Ron was funded by the military industrial complex? :ymhug: