Help with prenatal health information!(For when it happens)

A place for conservative women to discuss true women's liberation, the role of women in healing America, the truth about feminism and more...
firebaptismglory
captain of 100

Help with prenatal health information!(For when it happens)

Post by firebaptismglory »

ANY INSIGHTS FOR OR AGAINST THE THINGS BELOW IS ENCOURAGED. This is my list of things that I have got around to implementing into my own personal diet or am still in the process of doing so. Feel free to educate on where to acquire said things/information or of the pro's & con's and or your experiences with these things. I'm trying to understand healthy things to include in our diets in general but especially for her when she has prenatal needs. Feel free to add any suggestion of your own as well.

How-to Videos on Home-made Yogurt, Sourdough Bread, Kefir, Kombucha, Cheese Making, Cultered Vegetables, Buttermilk, Cultured Soy, Seed Sprouting and at the bottom of the webpage you can sign up to download 6 free books detailing what I mentioned previously.

Real Water-Kefir. Your gut bacteria is important! All you could ever want to know about kefir

Polly's Birth Book Obstetrics for the Home, Home birth book manual

Compare and find the right multivitamin for you at multivitaminguide dot org.

prenatal products from Healthy Goods

Prenatal Supplementation: Optimizing your Future Child with Dr. Ben Lynch

No-Nonsense Guide to a Naturally Healthy Pregnancy and Baby.

Dr. Mercola report on Prenatal Health Care.

Food based prenatal vitamin. From Seekinghealth

Chia Seeds

Chlorella

Organic veggie juice on a daily basis and 3 fruit juices a week. Liquid is far better for digestion. We should really try to drink our foods (Chew thoroughly!)

Raw Honey.

Himalayan salt.

Foundation Training to strengthen and stabilize your core: This is a youtube video demonstration of what "foundation training" is all about

Sun light 30 min a day.

Berkey Water with fluoride attachment for clean water.

Cod Liver Oil

Krill Oil from Seeking Health Krill Oil from Dr. Mercola

Coconut Oil from Greenpasture for consumption, oil pulling etc.

Find your Local Holistic Mom Network

Castor-Oil-Packs information

Lifestyle treatments for insomnia

Optimal Health Guidelines

Solid Food Introduction to the baby

Information about having an intact penis or an uncircumcised penis

Why do LDS still circumise their boys?

An Article about healthier choices for a more healthy womb. Covering plastics, cleaning, teflon, H2O, Cosmetics, Magnetic Fields, Air awareness and Organic foods,
Last edited by firebaptismglory on July 21st, 2014, 8:25 pm, edited 22 times in total.

iWitness
captain of 100

Re: Help with prenatal health information!(For when it happe

Post by iWitness »

You have a marvelous list(: what a blessing you are to your unborn child as you seek out healthy ways to give your little one a beautiful start in this world.

I would add to your list daily stress reducing activities such as yoga and deep breathing exercises.

Be wary of overdoing the fish products or anything that may have mercury in it. Fish these days is not the healthy alternative it was many years ago. Even wild caught ocean fish has radiation and other impurities that are caused by our current earth being bombarded and littered with our waste.

Lots of raw fruits, nuts, vegetables, and seeds...as much as you can eat! Don't ever limit yourself on these gifts from Mother Earth. Especially when you're carrying life in your womb, there's no such thing as excess when it comes to raw foods. Organic if you can afford it.

Best of luck my dear!

AGStacker
captain of 1,000

Post by AGStacker »

Lots and lots of positive mental energy and love towards your baby! I think positive energy could be the only difference between a sick and healthy person. Avoid stress!

firebaptismglory
captain of 100

Post by firebaptismglory »

Thanks for the help thus far. As far as helping to manage or reduce stress and anxiety would you recommend the emotional freedom technique ETF? Are there other methods as well to help reduce stress and anxiety?

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

firebaptismglory wrote:Thanks for the help thus far. As far as helping to manage or reduce stress and anxiety would you recommend the emotional freedom technique ETF? Are there other methods as well to help reduce stress and anxiety?
That (EFT) would be wonderful. Quantum Touch would be wonderful, too, and you could do it to your preborn every time you sleep... :)

bobhenstra
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by bobhenstra »

I prefer the Snake Oil approach!

Rand
captain of 1,000

Post by Rand »

bobhenstra wrote:I prefer the Snake Oil approach!
By that you mean flu shots, right Bob? ;)

Rand
captain of 1,000

Post by Rand »

firebaptismglory wrote:Thanks for the help thus far. As far as helping to manage or reduce stress and anxiety would you recommend the emotional freedom technique ETF? Are there other methods as well to help reduce stress and anxiety?
I don't intend this as snarky, but faith in Jesus Christ is the only sure remedy to stress. Really, it works.

You have a lot of to do's. A good list. Don't forget the to be's. Think true thoughts. Be kind to yourself in your thoughts. Know that the baby knows what you are thinking, it just doesn't know why. Be willing to think through your thoughts in a systematic way, so the babies spirit can follow your reasoning and begin to understand.
Don't forget to have fun.
Be grateful.
Find joy in little things.
You are in the beginning of experiencing eternal life. Enjoy.

Desert Roses
captain of 1,000

Post by Desert Roses »

Excellent source of many of the nutrients on your list, as well as hormone balancers to help maintain healthy pregnancy, and prep the body for birth: Red raspberry leaf, purchased inexpensively at most health food stores. Simply steep a tablespoonful of the loose leaf in hot water (do not boil it--gets bitter!) and stir in a spoonful of raw honey. Drink this 3 to 6 times a day. In the last few weeks, take a 6-week formula of herbs that will prepare the body even more. When I did these things, I had 2 hour nearly pain-free labor and delivery. When I didn't, I had 8 hour, miserable labor and delivery.