2 questions I'd love to ask... I don't want a mans opinion!

A place for conservative women to discuss true women's liberation, the role of women in healing America, the truth about feminism and more...
freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Re: 2 questions I'd love to ask... I don't want a mans opini

Post by freedomforall »

happy@life wrote::-\ To KofZ
And where did you get your information? From your revelations? Certainly not my understanding of truth. In fact I would challenge you to line your revelations to accepted doctrine.
First, one has to "feast upon the word". 2 Nephi 31:20
20 Wherefore, ye must press forward with a steadfastness in Christ, having a perfect brightness of hope, and a love of God and of all men. Wherefore, if ye shall press forward, feasting upon the word of Christ, and endure to the end, behold, thus saith the Father: Ye shall have eternal life.

Second, it has to be "understood". Mormon 9:8
8 Behold I say unto you, he that denieth these things knoweth not the gospel of Christ; yea, he has not read the scriptures; if so, he does not understand them.

Third, truth from God is "spiritually discerned". 1 Corinthians 2:14
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

And fourth, anything more or less than what scripture actually says "cometh of evil". 3 Nephi 11:40
40 And whoso shall declare more or less than this, and establish it for my doctrine, the same cometh of evil, and is not built upon my rock; but he buildeth upon a sandy foundation, and the gates of hell stand open to receive such when the floods come and the winds beat upon them.

happy@life
captain of 100

Post by happy@life »

freedomfighter wrote:
happy@life wrote::-\ To KofZ
And where did you get your information? From your revelations? Certainly not my understanding of truth. In fact I would challenge you to line your revelations to accepted doctrine.
First, one has to "feast upon the word". 2 Nephi 31:20
20 Wherefore, ye must press forward with a steadfastness in Christ, having a perfect brightness of hope, and a love of God and of all men. Wherefore, if ye shall press forward, feasting upon the word of Christ, and endure to the end, behold, thus saith the Father: Ye shall have eternal life.

Second, it has to be "understood". Mormon 9:8
8 Behold I say unto you, he that denieth these things knoweth not the gospel of Christ; yea, he has not read the scriptures; if so, he does not understand them.

Third, truth from God is "spiritually discerned". 1 Corinthians 2:14
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

And fourth, anything more or less than what scripture actually says "cometh of evil". 3 Nephi 11:40
40 And whoso shall declare more or less than this, and establish it for my doctrine, the same cometh of evil, and is not built upon my rock; but he buildeth upon a sandy foundation, and the gates of hell stand open to receive such when the floods come and the winds beat upon them.
And is this how Kindgom of ZION gets his revelations? :-\

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

If KOZ understands and agrees to the four previous scriptures, this will determine whether or not there will be an honest answer.

We learn that:

2 Nephi 32:3

3 Angels speak by the power of the Holy Ghost; wherefore, they speak the words of Christ. Wherefore, I said unto you, feast upon the words of Christ; for behold, the words of Christ will tell you all things what ye should do.

Amore Vero
captain of 100

Post by Amore Vero »

Kingdom of ZION wrote:What she really did is she broke her covenants and was with Satan and had begotten the cursed seed (Cain).
she was cursed to fallow Adam as her king.

I declare by the revelations of heaven that men were the evil portion of the two beings that were created

I challenge any person hear to pray and get a different revelation from the correct source! How dare I say such a things? I know the source of my revelations!!! Do you?
I know from the Holy Spirit that Eve did not break her covenants & was one of the most valiant & righteous women that ever lived upon the earth. She was in no way cursed. She was not asked to follow Adam anymore than He was asked to follow & listen to her too. Neither one was over the other. The original meaning of 'rule over' in Hebrew, is 'rule with'. Adam was commanded to 'rule with Eve'. Eve was asked to share her stewardship of the children she bore, with Adam, so together they could lead & preside over their children in love & unity.

I also do not believe that men are evil by nature. Some Spirits, male or female, may come from heaven more righteous & humble than others, but all can become righteous if loved & taught properly. I understand men's tendency for unrighteous dominion, but that is only when they are not taught properly from their youth. For if they have an unrighteous male example, they will usually follow it. But if they have righteous examples in their parents & a righteous wife, they will usually follow them & her too & be very righteous.
Last edited by Amore Vero on November 11th, 2011, 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Amore Vero
captain of 100

Post by Amore Vero »

repeat.

patriotsaint
captain of 1,000

Post by patriotsaint »

Kingdom of ZION wrote:Why did I want to speak to the women? Because they feel things, they seek the spirit of what is true, unlike men. Some people here have no clue what the spirit is. They have made a box that they have built that is so tall that the tallest ladder would not allow them to look out. They look for quotes from others to know what is true or what they should believe! They follow blindly and they shall all fall into the ditch together. If someone has not said it first, it cannot be true! They are not following the Lord, but some GA or other person. The arm of flesh is their bible!

What is the key? A man needs women to make it, and women need a man to make it. But the point here was and is what is the nature of men? They were created and their nature is evil. So you want a quote. I declare by the revelations of heaven that men were the evil portion of the two beings that were created (sometime 2 women in 97-99 times and 3 women to 1 men in 100 births). I challenge any person hear to pray and get a different revelation from the correct source! How dare I say such a things? I know the source of my revelations!!! Do you?

Elder Oaks taught the following in his discourse, "Two lines of Communication":

"Some members or former members of our church fail to recognize the importance of the priesthood line. They underestimate the importance of the Church and its leaders and its programs. Relying entirely on the personal line, they go their own way, purporting to define doctrine and to direct competing organizations contrary to the teachings of prophet-leaders."

Relying on the arm of flesh? Setting yourself up as a light and relying solely on your own interpretation of doctrine with no regard to God's living oracles is relying on the arm of flesh. YOUR FLESH.

TruthoverTradition
Hi, I'm new.

Post by TruthoverTradition »

1) If a man said something and no women heard it, would he still be wrong?

2) If a woman said something and no man heard it, would she still be being ignored?

Thanks

I do not intend to reply to any responses... but what is the point?

Do women usually feel men are wrong about most things,
and that men usually ignore women's advice...

In my first marriage, I had a position-seeking jock who prided himself on his church position. It hurt his ego to follow my advice since, after all, I was a woman and did not "hold the priesthood". I also could not have spiritual experiences (which I did) because of that.
This is a sad case heavily prevalent in the church today, especially in Utah which holds the record for the highest rate of depression in the nation (U.S. Census)
And this is not how it should be! There has been a misunderstanding regarding the teachings which has resulted in poor performance by the men and women have allowed the suppression.
Men hate to be wrong and ignore women due to ego and pride. Women have the greater sin for devaluing themselves and allowing the second-class citizenship behavior.
I'm happily married today to a spiritual man who values me equal to him. We are one unto God and I'm no longer "unevenly yoked"! Why was I so crazy to allow the suppression by a ignorant, prideful little man?

gardenerof12
captain of 10

Post by gardenerof12 »

This has been quite the discussion. I read an article that talked about the two trees, Tree of knowledge of Good and Evil, and the Tree of Life. The author proposed that men and women have different stewards over the different trees. Women are guardians of the first veil, birth, bringing children into mortality to gain the knowledge necessary to gain eternal life, and men are stewards over the second veil, the ordinances necessary to obtain eternal life. We can then see that when Eve gave the fruit to Adam, that then Adam was brought into mortality by a women, like everyone on earth is. This was her job. (I have an institute instructor that said the Hebrew translates -when Satan tempted Eve- that Father did not want them to eat the fruit because they would then become like God, and Father did not want them to become like God. I think this was the deception, Eve knew that the purpose of this life was to become like God, and if eating the fruit was what was necessary, then that is what she would do.) But, I think the tearing down (or falsely building up) of either gender is unnecessary and hurtful. I have 9 daughters, and have tried to raise them as intelligent, capable, righteous young women. I also have 3 sons that I have tried to raise to be intelligent, capable righteous young men. I hate to see anyone demean the other gender just because they are a "man" or a "women." I think that television and the media play into this attitude a lot. Who are the father figures on TV, Homer Simpson? We have multitudes of examples of independant, strong women, but the men seem to much less.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Does love hurt?

Does man want a perfect woman?

Who is still looking?

Oh no, a split-up!

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Post by tribrac »

This entire message board sure has gone to hell. So much confusion and strife by self-procaliming enlightened ones. There is more truth in a readers digest than in these forums. See ya'll in the funny farm.

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

Kingdom of ZION wrote:1) If a man said something and no women heard it, would he still be wrong?

2) If a woman said something and no man heard it, would she still be being ignored?

Thanks

I do not intend to reply to any responses... but what is the point?

Do women usually feel men are wrong about most things,
and that men usually ignore women's advice...

were slow learners :(
Not slow, just different, learners.
Men and women brains are wired uniquely...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BxckAMaTDc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;