Israeli Geneticists Confirm Divinity of Jesus' DNA

For discussing the Church, Gospel of Jesus Christ, Mormonism, etc.
DanMullenite
captain of 100

Israeli Geneticists Confirm Divinity of Jesus' DNA

Post by DanMullenite »

Israeli Geneticists Confirm Divinity of Jesus' DNA | ישוע יש דנ"א קדוש
Israeli geneticists have scientifically confirmed the divinity of Jesus' DNA through tests performed by a team of research scientists in Tel Aviv. גנטיקאים אומרים ישוע יש דנ"א קדוש (news report narrated by archaeologist Ron Wyatt).

Having 24 distinct chromosomes or 22 autosomes (mother's are duplicated) in addition to 2 (XY) chromosomes, the 22 autosomes of the mother are equal to the corresponding 22 autosomes of the father (one to one) and the X chromosome of the mother (XX) plus the "Y" sex chromosome given by father being (XY).

In total, 2 of His mother's autosomal chromosomes duplicated times 22, plus 1 (X) chromosome + 1 (Y) chromosome = 23 homologous pairs of chromosomes. Thus, the (Heavenly) Father's (Y) male chromosome was expressed as Jesus.

The DNA Jesus is 96% from Mary rather than 50% from Mary as would be normal. So God Spirit had to have inseminated a virginal Mary with the "Y" chromosome of the one true almighty G-d of Avraham.

brianj
captain of 1,000

Re: Israeli Geneticists Confirm Divinity of Jesus' DNA

Post by brianj »

Someone just happens to find a sample of Jesus' blood? Yeah, right.

DanMullenite
captain of 100

Post by DanMullenite »

brianj wrote: July 30th, 2017, 2:51 pm Someone just happens to find a sample of Jesus' blood? Yeah, right.
Ron Wyatt noticed a dried, black substance in an earthquake crack in the roof, above the Ark of the Covenant. He noticed that this black substance was also on the lid of the cracked stone casing. Obviously, this substance had dripped from the crack in the roof, and provision had been made for it to land on the Ark of the Covenant, as the stone lid had been cracked and moved aside. Ron Wyatt wondered what substance could be so sacred, that God made provision for it to land on the Mercy Seat of the Ark of the Covenant. He remembered the earthquake crack at the foot of the cross hole, and suddenly an awesome realisation as to what had happened, came over him. Ron Wyatt traced the earthquake crack, and indeed it was the same crack as the one at the cross hole. The dried black substance in the crack was tested and proved to be blood, apparently the blood of Jesus Christ. The Bible says that when Jesus died there was an earthquake and the rocks were rent (Matt. 27:51). A Roman soldier speared Christ in His side in order to make sure He was dead, and blood and water poured out (John 19:34). Ron Wyatt discovered that this same blood and water poured down through the earthquake crack and fell upon the Mercy Seat of the Ark of the Covenant.

DanMullenite
captain of 100

Post by DanMullenite »

As we mentioned earlier, the blood on the mercy seat was tested. Human cells normally have 46 chromosomes. These are actually 23 pairs of homologous chromosomes. In each pair of chromosomes, one of the pair is from the mother and the other member is from the father. Therefore, 23 chromosomes come from the mother and 23 from the father. In each set of 23, 22 chromosomes are autosomal and one is sex-determining. The sex-determining ones are the X chromosome and the Y chromosome. Females are XX, so they can only contribute an X chromosome to their offspring, whereas males are XY, which allows them to contribute either an X or a Y. If they contribute an X, the child is female, whereas if they contribute a Y, the child is male. The fascinating finding in this blood was that instead of 46 chromosomes, there were only 24. There were 22 autosomal chromosomes, one X chromosome and one Y chromosome. This evidences that the person to whom this blood belonged to had a mother but no human father, because the normal contribution of paternal chromosomes is missing.

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

DanMullenite wrote: August 1st, 2017, 4:13 pm
brianj wrote: July 30th, 2017, 2:51 pm Someone just happens to find a sample of Jesus' blood? Yeah, right.
Ron Wyatt noticed a dried, black substance in an earthquake crack in the roof, above the Ark of the Covenant. He noticed that this black substance was also on the lid of the cracked stone casing. Obviously, this substance had dripped from the crack in the roof, and provision had been made for it to land on the Ark of the Covenant, as the stone lid had been cracked and moved aside. Ron Wyatt wondered what substance could be so sacred, that God made provision for it to land on the Mercy Seat of the Ark of the Covenant. He remembered the earthquake crack at the foot of the cross hole, and suddenly an awesome realisation as to what had happened, came over him. Ron Wyatt traced the earthquake crack, and indeed it was the same crack as the one at the cross hole. The dried black substance in the crack was tested and proved to be blood, apparently the blood of Jesus Christ. The Bible says that when Jesus died there was an earthquake and the rocks were rent (Matt. 27:51). A Roman soldier speared Christ in His side in order to make sure He was dead, and blood and water poured out (John 19:34). Ron Wyatt discovered that this same blood and water poured down through the earthquake crack and fell upon the Mercy Seat of the Ark of the Covenant.
Do you want me to pretend I believe this? I am not gullible enough to believe it, nor am I dishonest enough to convincingly pretend I believe it.

Furthermore, I have a basic understanding of cellular biology: a sufficient understanding to know that the idea of 12 chromosomal pairs would not produce a viable human blastocyst. Nor would such a deficient chromosomal count allow for the creation of haploid cells, which would prevent the ability to keep the commandment to multiply and replenish the earth.

DanMullenite
captain of 100

Post by DanMullenite »

brianj wrote: August 1st, 2017, 10:27 pm
DanMullenite wrote: August 1st, 2017, 4:13 pm
Do you want me to pretend I believe this? I am not gullible enough to believe it, nor am I dishonest enough to convincingly pretend I believe it.

Furthermore, I have a basic understanding of cellular biology: a sufficient understanding to know that the idea of 12 chromosomal pairs would not produce a viable human blastocyst. Nor would such a deficient chromosomal count allow for the creation of haploid cells, which would prevent the ability to keep the commandment to multiply and replenish the earth.
This evidences that the person to whom this blood belonged to had a mother but no earthly(God) father, because the normal contribution of paternal chromosomes is missing

DanMullenite
captain of 100

Post by DanMullenite »

xxCross_crack2.gif
xxCross_crack2.gif (71.78 KiB) Viewed 3040 times

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

DanMullenite wrote: August 1st, 2017, 10:43 pm This evidences that the person to whom this blood belonged to had a mother but no earthly(God) father, because the normal contribution of paternal chromosomes is missing
I think you mean the alleged evidence. I have not seen anything beyond unverifiable claims within a YouTube video. And this alleged evidence is nonsensical. Heavenly Father has the ability to command deoxyribonucleic acid molecules to form within a cell or to be transported to a cell. He also has the ability to cause the normal meiosis process to fail and become a mitosis, then to cause one X chromosome to turn into a Y chromosome.

Please tell me this: Why do you believe unsupported claims by some deceased, non-LDS amateur archaeologists whose archaeological claims have been dismissed by scientists, historians, biblical scholars, and other creationists?

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

I appreciate the videos Dan. I watched a Ron Wyatt documentary within the last year and found it intriguing. Why wouldn't God show a man earnestly seeking? Concrete evidence is not how God works historically.... Every LDS knows that. He sends a few witnesses and you exercise faith to receive your own witness. Whether Ron Wyatt saw the Ark or not anyone can safely dismiss and keep their agency intact.

I found the mercy seat bit extremely interesting. I'm not convinced it's true yet but the blood running down to the mercy seat is an amazing idea to consider. The documentary I watched a year ish ago didn't include that bit.

The hardest bit to believe was Israeli priests knowing and keeping it a secret. That may have been a parallel story.

Ron Wyatt certainly seemed sincere and didn't strike me as someone looking for vain glory.

Also the Ark disappearing at the time of Jeremiah to reappear at the gathering also seems to fit.

If the Jews find the Ark along with blood on the mercy seat.... Anomalous blood....

DanMullenite
captain of 100

Post by DanMullenite »

alaris wrote: August 1st, 2017, 11:54 pm I appreciate the videos Dan. I watched a Ron Wyatt documentary within the last year and found it intriguing. Why wouldn't God show a man earnestly seeking? Concrete evidence is not how God works historically.... Every LDS knows that. He sends a few witnesses and you exercise faith to receive your own witness. Whether Ron Wyatt saw the Ark or not anyone can safely dismiss and keep their agency intact.

I found the mercy seat bit extremely interesting. I'm not convinced it's true yet but the blood running down to the mercy seat is an amazing idea to consider. The documentary I watched a year ish ago didn't include that bit.

The hardest bit to believe was Israeli priests knowing and keeping it a secret. That may have been a parallel story.

Ron Wyatt certainly seemed sincere and didn't strike me as someone looking for vain glory.

Also the Ark disappearing at the time of Jeremiah to reappear at the gathering also seems to fit.

If the Jews find the Ark along with blood on the mercy seat.... Anomalous blood....

So Wyatt returned home to the US, and began to research as to whether or not the Ark could be in that area. He discovered that 2Chronicles 35:3 is the last reference to the Ark of the Covenant, and verse 19 tells us that this was in the year 621 BC, just 35 years before the destruction of Jerusalem and the temple by Nebuchadnezzar. It says that the Ark was in the temple at that time. When the Babylonian army besieged Jerusalem, they built a siege wall around the city, not allowing anyone or anything in or out of the city.

Therefore, the Ark of the Covenant most probably remained within the Babylonian siege wall. As it was not captured by Nebuchadnezzar and taken to Babylon, we must assume that it was hidden underground. This matched perfectly with the area that Ron Wyatt had pointed to, it would have been within the Babylonian siege wall, in an underground chamber. Ron Wyatt and his two sons dug several times at that site, uncovering a wealth of information. They began by digging straight down, at the base of a cliff face, a cliff face known to many as Golgotha. In the 1800's General Gordon recognized that the site matched the biblical description of Calvary, the site of the crucifixion of Christ.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

DanMullenite wrote: August 2nd, 2017, 1:00 am
alaris wrote: August 1st, 2017, 11:54 pm I appreciate the videos Dan. I watched a Ron Wyatt documentary within the last year and found it intriguing. Why wouldn't God show a man earnestly seeking? Concrete evidence is not how God works historically.... Every LDS knows that. He sends a few witnesses and you exercise faith to receive your own witness. Whether Ron Wyatt saw the Ark or not anyone can safely dismiss and keep their agency intact.

So Wyatt returned home to the US, and began to research as to whether or not the Ark could be in that area. He discovered that 2Chronicles 35:3 is the last reference to the Ark of the Covenant, and verse 19 tells us that this was in the year 621 BC, just 35 years before the destruction of Jerusalem and the temple by Nebuchadnezzar. It says that the Ark was in the temple at that time. When the Babylonian army besieged Jerusalem, they built a siege wall around the city, not allowing anyone or anything in or out of the city.

Therefore, the Ark of the Covenant most probably remained within the Babylonian siege wall. As it was not captured by Nebuchadnezzar and taken to Babylon, we must assume that it was hidden underground. This matched perfectly with the area that Ron Wyatt had pointed to, it would have been within the Babylonian siege wall, in an underground chamber. Ron Wyatt and his two sons dug several times at that site, uncovering a wealth of information. They began by digging straight down, at the base of a cliff face, a cliff face known to many as Golgotha. In the 1800's General Gordon recognized that the site matched the biblical description of Calvary, the site of the crucifixion of Christ.
If it's true that the LORD had his prophet place the Ark where He would eventually be crucified ... chills.

DanMullenite
captain of 100

Post by DanMullenite »

alaris wrote: August 2nd, 2017, 1:25 am
DanMullenite wrote: August 2nd, 2017, 1:00 am

If it's true that the LORD had his prophet place the Ark where He would eventually be crucified ... chills.
As for myself, I can hardly believe there is any controversy at all, for the answer to this question is so simple. The believers of this discovery have settle for a plain, and very simple, "Thus said the LORD.' The Bible clearly and simply says that this discovery is true, and as yet, no skeptic as been able to disprove the scriptural evidence. Yet many continue to disbelieve-perhaps for some, when God says something, it's still not enough......

jim
captain of 10

Post by jim »

The one thing that seems to give this any plausibility is the fact that the ark of the covenant was an alter and has 2 angels on top, and there were 2 angels that appeared to announce that Christ had risen, so the atonement was completed and successful,(https://www.lds.org/scriptures/nt/luke/ ... ang=eng#p1) and the fact that on the day of atonement there would be blood sprinkled on it to observe the law of Moses (https://www.lds.org/scriptures/ot/lev/1 ... ng=eng#p13), so if when Christ was crucified there was blood sprinkled on it, I'd say it's certainly possible, and makes sense showing Christ fulfilled the law of Moses allowing us to have mercy (by the sprinkling of His own blood on the mercy seat of the ark of the covenant).

For a little more in depth description of the ark of the covenant and some scriptures describing see this:
(https://www.lds.org/scriptures/search?l ... =ark+blood).

DanMullenite
captain of 100

Post by DanMullenite »

jim wrote: August 2nd, 2017, 12:48 pm The one thing that seems to give this any plausibility is the fact that the ark of the covenant was an alter and has 2 angels on top, and there were 2 angels that appeared to announce that Christ had risen, so the atonement was completed and successful,(https://www.lds.org/scriptures/nt/luke/ ... ang=eng#p1) and the fact that on the day of atonement there would be blood sprinkled on it to observe the law of Moses (https://www.lds.org/scriptures/ot/lev/1 ... ng=eng#p13), so if when Christ was crucified there was blood sprinkled on it, I'd say it's certainly possible, and makes sense showing Christ fulfilled the law of Moses allowing us to have mercy (by the sprinkling of His own blood on the mercy seat of the ark of the covenant).

For a little more in depth description of the ark of the covenant and some scriptures describing see this:
(https://www.lds.org/scriptures/search?l ... =ark+blood).

"For when Moses had spoken every precept to all the people according to the law, he took the blood of calves and of goats, with water, and scarlet wool, and hyssop, and sprinkled both the book, and all the people..." Hebrews 9:19
Hebrews 9:19 says that Moses sprinkled blood and water above the book of the law in order to confirm the old covenant at Sinai. This was a type of what Christ did when He confirmed the new covenant, which He did on the cross. So just as Moses sprinkled animal blood, and water above the book of the law in the type, Christ had to sprinkle His blood and water above the tables of the law in the antitype.

In 1982, Ron Wyatt found the Art of Covenant in a cove beneath the site of the crucifixion. An earthquake crack was found at the side of the central
cross-hole, through which the blood and water of Christ had flowed, eventually landing on the Mercy Seat of the Ark of Covenant.

DanMullenite
captain of 100

Post by DanMullenite »

Question 2: When was the Ark hidden or removed from the temple? ARK FILES
Bible study on when the Ark could have been removed from the temple. Does it give us any clues? Does God indicate what will happen when He returns to it?
Can we, by adding scripture to scripture, unfold this mystery?

DanMullenite
captain of 100

Post by DanMullenite »

Jesus's Blood was found and the DNA Test
The Dry Blood Of Jesus Christ Has Been Found- IT IS ALIVE!!!
...Whilst in the chamber, Ron noticed a dried, black substance in an earthquake crack in the roof, above the Ark of the Covenant. He noticed that this black substance was also on the lid of the cracked stone casing. Obviously, this substance had dripped from the crack in the roof, and provision had been made for it to land on the Ark of the Covenant, as the stone lid had been cracked and moved aside. Ron wondered what substance could be so sacred, that God made provision for it to land on the Mercy Seat of the Ark of the Covenant. He remembered the earthquake crack at the foot of the cross hole, and suddenly an awesome realization as to what had happened, came over him. Ron traced the earthquake crack, and indeed it was the same crack as the one at the cross hole. The dried black substance in the crack was tested and proved to be blood, apparently the blood of Jesus Christ. The Bible says that when Jesus died there was an earthquake and the rocks were rent (Matt. 27:51). A Roman soldier speared Christ in His side in order to make sure He was dead, and blood and water poured out (John 19:34). Ron Wyatt discovered that this same blood and water poured down through the earthquake crack and fell upon the Mercy Seat of the Ark of the Covenant...

Human cells normally have 46 chromosomes. These are actually 23 pairs of homologous chromosomes. In each pair of chromosomes, one of the pair is from the mother and the other member is from the father. Therefore, 23 chromosomes come from the mother and 23 from the father. In each set of 23, 22 chromosomes are autosomal and one is sex-determining. The sex-determining ones are the X chromosome and the Y chromosome. Females are XX, so they can only contribute an X chromosome to their offspring, whereas males are XY, which allows them to contribute either an X or a Y. If they contribute an X, the child is female, whereas if they contribute a Y, the child is male. The fascinating finding in this blood was that instead of 46 chromosomes, there were only 24. There were 22 autosomal chromosomes, one X chromosome and one Y chromosome. This evidences that the person to whom this blood belonged to had a mother but no human father, because the normal contribution of paternal chromosomes is missing. 1John.5.8, 9: "And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one. If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater: for this is the witness of God which he hath testified of his Son." What does Daniel 9:24 mean, when it says, "To anoint the Most Holy."? The rest of the verse refers to events that occurred at the cross. Did this also, then occur at Jesus' crucifixion? The Hebrew word for Most Holy is, "qodesh haq-qodeshim". It is used several times in the Old Testament and always refers to the Most Holy place, or furniture in the Most Holy place ie. the Ark of the Covenant. This then must be a prophecy that Yahshua ha'Mashiach (Jesus Christ), on the cross, will anoint the Ark of the Covenant, with His blood.

DanMullenite
captain of 100

Post by DanMullenite »

brianj wrote: August 1st, 2017, 11:37 pm
DanMullenite wrote: August 1st, 2017, 10:43 pm This evidences that the person to whom this blood belonged to had a mother but no earthly(God) father, because the normal contribution of paternal chromosomes is missing
I think you mean the alleged evidence. I have not seen anything beyond unverifiable claims within a YouTube video. And this alleged evidence is nonsensical. Heavenly Father has the ability to command deoxyribonucleic acid molecules to form within a cell or to be transported to a cell. He also has the ability to cause the normal meiosis process to fail and become a mitosis, then to cause one X chromosome to turn into a Y chromosome.

Please tell me this: Why do you believe unsupported claims by some deceased, non-LDS amateur archaeologists whose archaeological claims have been dismissed by scientists, historians, biblical scholars, and other creationists?
I know that Ron Wyatt was a true servant of the Most High GOD who blessed him with the discovery of many historical locations. Praise HIS NAME. Ron was a very humble man who dedicated himself to finding proof of GOD's Word. He spent all of his available time and money and was often in danger and hardship. He often had his family members with him, and they are all people of strong faith and faithful service. I know for a fact that he did find the ARK and the Jewish people know it and are with holding the truth. But, when GOD is ready for this to come out.... IT WILL BE REVEALED! GOD is in Control!!
SPECIAL NOTE! PLEASE READ! If you are looking for a picture or video of the ark of the covenant you WILL NOT find it in this video!!! The testimonies included in the video explain why. Also as a disclaimer I (REVELATION STATION) neither uphold or can deny the claims presented in this presentation or specifically adhere to any doctrine(s) as stated. I have shared this video for it's possible prophetic implications for our future and also because it is an EXTRAORDINARY story that I feel needs to be made aware to the masses

DanMullenite
captain of 100

Post by DanMullenite »

Ron Wyatt Against False Accusations By Israel Antiquity

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

In an interview with a reporter from the London Telegraph, Rabbi Chaim Richman claimed that Jews have a record of exactly where the Ark lies: in a hidden chamber underneath Temple Mount.

Many orthodox Rabbis, probably a majority, believe that the Ark is in a chamber directly underneath where the Holy of Holies once stood.

Rabbi Yehuda Getz believes that during excavations in 1982 he was within 40 feet of the Ark. Unfortunately the Israeli government stopped excavations over Muslim protests.

I can't find it right now, but I have read statements by a Rabbi who illegally explored the tunnels under Temple Mount after the government stopped excavation, claiming he actually saw the Ark within Temple Mount. But I will continue looking for this statement.

Obviously the Ark can't be in two places at the same time, so at least one of these individuals is not telling the truth. Others here will absolutely believe someone who claims to have scientific proof but refuses to share it. I will choose to disbelieve someone who claims to have scientific proof but refuses to share it.

jim
captain of 10

Post by jim »

DanMullenite wrote: August 2nd, 2017, 1:25 pm "For when Moses had spoken every precept to all the people according to the law, he took the blood of calves and of goats, with water, and scarlet wool, and hyssop, and sprinkled both the book, and all the people..." Hebrews 9:19
Hebrews 9:19 says that Moses sprinkled blood and water above the book of the law in order to confirm the old covenant at Sinai. This was a type of what Christ did when He confirmed the new covenant, which He did on the cross. So just as Moses sprinkled animal blood, and water above the book of the law in the type, Christ had to sprinkle His blood and water above the tables of the law in the antitype.

In 1982, Ron Wyatt found the Art of Covenant in a cove beneath the site of the crucifixion. An earthquake crack was found at the side of the central
cross-hole, through which the blood and water of Christ had flowed, eventually landing on the Mercy Seat of the Ark of Covenant.
Thanks for sharing Dan. That's some great info to ponder about.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

brianj wrote: August 2nd, 2017, 8:40 pm In an interview with a reporter from the London Telegraph, Rabbi Chaim Richman claimed that Jews have a record of exactly where the Ark lies: in a hidden chamber underneath Temple Mount.

Many orthodox Rabbis, probably a majority, believe that the Ark is in a chamber directly underneath where the Holy of Holies once stood.

Rabbi Yehuda Getz believes that during excavations in 1982 he was within 40 feet of the Ark. Unfortunately the Israeli government stopped excavations over Muslim protests.

I can't find it right now, but I have read statements by a Rabbi who illegally explored the tunnels under Temple Mount after the government stopped excavation, claiming he actually saw the Ark within Temple Mount. But I will continue looking for this statement.

Obviously the Ark can't be in two places at the same time, so at least one of these individuals is not telling the truth. Others here will absolutely believe someone who claims to have scientific proof but refuses to share it. I will choose to disbelieve someone who claims to have scientific proof but refuses to share it.
Unless that was a long tunnel ... I seem to remember the Jews building tunnels from within Jerusalem under the anterior walls. But yeah, you make a good point.

DanMullenite
captain of 100

Post by DanMullenite »

brianj wrote: August 2nd, 2017, 8:40 pm In an interview with a reporter from the London Telegraph, Rabbi Chaim Richman claimed that Jews have a record of exactly where the Ark lies: in a hidden chamber underneath Temple Mount.

brianj I was thinking about this, the meaning of the date of the tenth day and the esken arken0001 copytenth month. If it had a deeper meaning, I felt impressed to do something I hadn’t even thought about, until the moment I actually did. Ron’s ark of the covenant discovery came to mind. I was impressed to go check the 6th of January 1982 and what biblical day and month that date landed on.
I went on Stellarium (an astronomy program) and checked an old calendar and some other sources and there it was. It looked like the day Ron Wyatt entered the chamber that contains the Ark of The Covenant, actually was the same, which means that the discovery made in the year 1982 was in fact on the biblical 10th day in the 10th month. The very date that had been circulating in my head for days. So what could the meaning of this be? Was it just coincidental that Ron Wyatt found the Ark on the exact same date or was there some deeper meaning? Did Ron even know the biblical date he ended up finding the Ark, or was it just January 6th to him?
Regardless, the biblical date could be a witness that Ron found the Ark on the date that God had chosen, and that the time he found it had nothing to do with his own cleverness. Something Ron stated himself repeatedly. If it was hid then or not, the date still mark when the beast-system started.

DanMullenite
captain of 100

Post by DanMullenite »

Do we understand why there has been a waiting time between this discovery and it being shown to the world? Is there a pattern in the Bible that not only reveal the Ark would be found but that also tells us why?
Can Ezekiel give us a clue on what the image of the Beast is? And what did the discovery of the Book of the Covenant http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/boo ... e-covenant mean in it’s time?

DanMullenite
captain of 100

Post by DanMullenite »

alaris wrote: August 3rd, 2017, 12:22 pm

Unless that was a long tunnel ... I seem to remember the Jews building tunnels from within Jerusalem under the anterior walls. But yeah, you make a good point.
Bible study on when the Ark could have been removed from the temple. Does it give us any clues? Does God indicate what will happen when He returns to it?
Can we, by adding scripture to scripture, unfold this mystery?

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

I don't believe that Mr. Wyatt entered a secret chamber that nobody but him could find before or since and saw the Ark of the Covenant, so I see no significance to the date he claims this happened.