Israeli Geneticists Confirm Divinity of Jesus' DNA

For discussing the Church, Gospel of Jesus Christ, Mormonism, etc.
DanMullenite
captain of 100

Re: Israeli Geneticists Confirm Divinity of Jesus' DNA

Post by DanMullenite »

brianj wrote: August 3rd, 2017, 10:53 pm I don't believe that Mr. Wyatt entered a secret chamber that nobody but him could find before or since and saw the Ark of the Covenant, so I see no significance to the date he claims this happened.
ARK OF COVENANT SECRET REVEALED!! From GOLGOTHA The Blood and the Crevice

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

DanMullenite wrote: August 4th, 2017, 6:01 pm
brianj wrote: August 3rd, 2017, 10:53 pm I don't believe that Mr. Wyatt entered a secret chamber that nobody but him could find before or since and saw the Ark of the Covenant, so I see no significance to the date he claims this happened.
ARK OF COVENANT SECRET REVEALED!! From GOLGOTHA The Blood and the Crevice
A YouTube video? I guess nothing could be more indisputable proof than a YouTube video!

DanMullenite
captain of 100

Post by DanMullenite »

Ron Wyatt - Sodom & Gomorrah
Buy the DVD here: http://www.wyattmuseum.com/
Genesis 19:27-28 - "And Abraham gat up early in the morning to the place where he stood before the LORD: And he looked toward Sodom and Gomorrah, and toward all the land of the plain, and beheld, and, lo, the smoke of the country went up as the smoke of a furnace."

In the early 1980's Ron Wyatt noticed the strange appearance of some "formations" as he passed along the shores of the Dead Sea. They looked to him like city walls and buildings, only whitish in color.

For many years, he did nothing about his suspicions but in 1989, Ron discovered something that convinced him that these whitish colored formations weren't just geological formation

DanMullenite
captain of 100

Post by DanMullenite »

Ron Wyatt Discovers Noah's Ark
This is the incredible story of Ron Wyatt and how he actually proved the stories of the Bible were correct! In this video Ron proves that the story of Noah's Ark in the Bible is true! When Ron measured the Ark with ground penetrating radar he found out that it was EXACTLY the size as stated in the Bible - to the INCH! He also found traces of titanium fasteners that were used!

DanMullenite
captain of 100

Post by DanMullenite »

Exodus to the Red Sea- the Discoveries of Ron Wyatt

The Exodus of the children of Israel is much debated but when rightly understood, the evidence is available. This was the belief of Ron Wyatt, an amateur explorer who looked for that evidence. And he found the Bible to be in perfect harmony with history and found the evidence he believed was there.

DanMullenite
captain of 100

Post by DanMullenite »

The Testimony of the Ark
The best video which details Ron Wyatt's finding of the ark of the covenant.

DanMullenite
captain of 100

Post by DanMullenite »

Ron Wyatt - Chromosome count in 'blood' sample - POD
LIKE Wyatt Archaeological Research Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/WyattArchaeo...

DanMullenite
captain of 100

Post by DanMullenite »

dangerous underground excavations explore radar anomalies

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

DanMullenite wrote: August 5th, 2017, 8:57 am dangerous underground excavations explore radar anomalies
If you want to wast the time, you can link every single video on YouTube to this site but doing so doesn't prove a thing.

DanMullenite
captain of 100

Post by DanMullenite »

brianj wrote: August 5th, 2017, 10:47 am
DanMullenite wrote: August 5th, 2017, 8:57 am dangerous underground excavations explore radar anomalies
If you want to wast the time, you can link every single video on YouTube to this site but doing so doesn't prove a thing.
brianj have we not scientifically tested Joseph Smith claims about his method of translating the Book of Mormon. Any more than the alleged walking on water of Christ has been scientifically tested. You either accept it on faith or not. We tested his claims about what he claims to have done. The Book of Mormon story is as fiction as Tolkien's. The Book of Abraham has also been proven as fiction, it is harder to back them up with out actual evidence.

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

DanMullenite wrote: August 5th, 2017, 12:18 pm
brianj have we not scientifically tested Joseph Smith claims about his method of translating the Book of Mormon. Any more than the alleged walking on water of Christ has been scientifically tested. You either accept it on faith or not. We tested his claims about what he claims to have done. The Book of Mormon story is as fiction as Tolkien's. The Book of Abraham has also been proven as fiction, it is harder to back them up with out actual evidence.
I should be surprised that you would make such comments, but I am not. Joseph Smith has evidence that his story regarding the plates and translators is true, in the form of eyewitness testimony. And he did not make any scientific claims. But the manipulator you keep posting videos of did make scientific claims.

If somebody claims to have come across Bigfoot, then says they have proof because of tissue or hair samples, they can easily support those claims by sharing the claimed samples for independent analysis.
For years we have heard claims the Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahedo Church has the Ark of the Covenant in the Church of Our Lady Mary of Zion which is in Axum, Tigray, Ethopia. A few years back the guardian monk of this church said he would prove that the Ark was in his church by letting a camera crew in to see it, but then refused to do so. His credibility was shot by his refusal to keep his word.

If the person in your videos who claimed to have these blood samples really did have them, it would have been easy to share samples with multiple laboratories for validation. It would have been easy to release a certified report from the laboratory he claims did the analysis, but he refused to provide anything beyond his word.

I have a great deal of faith, but I choose to place that faith in God instead of any trickster who comes along and makes claims of proof then refuses to provide anything more than his won word.

Rensai
captain of 1,000

Post by Rensai »

https://www.christiancourier.com/articl ... sda-church
His work has been debunked thoroughly by professional archaeologists and respected biblical scholars. On August 8, 1996, Joe Zias, Curator of Anthropology/Archaeology with the Israel Antiquities Authority (Jerusalem), issued the following statement: “Mr. Ron Wyatt is neither an archaeologist nor has he ever carried out a legally licensed excavation in Israel or Jerusalem. In order to excavate one must have at least a BA in archaeology which he does not possess despite his claims to the contrary. We are aware of his claims which border on the absurd as they have no scientific basis whatsoever nor have they ever been published in a professional journal. They fall into the category of trash which one finds in tabloids such as the National Enquirer, Sun, etc. It’s amazing that anyone would believe them...”
seems pretty clear to me that ron wyatt is a fake.

DanMullenite
captain of 100

Post by DanMullenite »

brianj wrote: August 5th, 2017, 1:07 pm
DanMullenite wrote: August 5th, 2017, 12:18 pm

I should be surprised that you would make such comments, but I am not. Joseph Smith has evidence that his story regarding the plates and translators is true, in the form of eyewitness testimony. And he did not make any scientific claims. But the manipulator you keep posting videos of did make scientific claims.

If somebody claims to have come across Bigfoot, then says they have proof because of tissue or hair samples, they can easily support those claims by sharing the claimed samples for independent analysis.
For years we have heard claims the Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahedo Church has the Ark of the Covenant in the Church of Our Lady Mary of Zion which is in Axum, Tigray, Ethopia. A few years back the guardian monk of this church said he would prove that the Ark was in his church by letting a camera crew in to see it, but then refused to do so. His credibility was shot by his refusal to keep his word.

If the person in your videos who claimed to have these blood samples really did have them, it would have been easy to share samples with multiple laboratories for validation. It would have been easy to release a certified report from the laboratory he claims did the analysis, but he refused to provide anything beyond his word.

I have a great deal of faith, but I choose to place that faith in God instead of any trickster who comes along and makes claims of proof then refuses to provide anything more than his won word.
The British Museum has recently put a 3-D view of the Rosetta stone online -- the stone that unlocked the meanings behind Egyptian hieroglyphics. Apparently you can look online all around the stone now, and see what is virtually the same text written in Demotic, Ancient Greek, and in Egyptian hieroglyphics. I did not realize that the stone is so massive.

The knowledge gained from the Rosetta Stone made it clear that Joseph was just guessing, and guessing badly. What Joseph did not realize is that one day people would be able to read hieroglyphics, and trace DNA, and have a deep knowledge of the culture and artifacts of the ancient Americas.

In addition to a myriad of problems innate to the book of Mormon itself, absence of Middle Eastern DNA in indigenous, native populations here in the Americas is the final nail in the moron coffin! I must reiterate, “There is no genetic, linguistic, or cultural evidence to substantiate the claim that the Mongoloid, native American Indians are descended from Semitic Israelites.”

Another obvious sham titled the Book of Abraham has been reviewed by renown non Mormon Egyptologists who have universally stated that the so-called, ancient writings of Abraham translated by Mormon charlatan smith jr. is a blatant fraud! Robert Ritter Professor of Egyptian studies at the University of Chicago/others have exposed smith jr. as a fraud to the entire world!

davedan
captain of 1,000

Post by davedan »

1. Shroud of Turin is fake
2. Blood is not a good source of DNA, Red blood cells lack a nucleus and therefore lack DNA. White blood cells and Reticulocytes (immature RBCs) do.
3. Experiments with Copal stingless bees trapped in amber failed to yield any significant DNA.

DanMullenite
captain of 100

Post by DanMullenite »

Rensai wrote: August 5th, 2017, 1:15 pm https://www.christiancourier.com/articl ... sda-church
His work has been debunked thoroughly by professional archaeologists and respected biblical scholars. On August 8, 1996, Joe Zias, Curator of Anthropology/Archaeology with the Israel Antiquities Authority (Jerusalem), issued the following statement: “Mr. Ron Wyatt is neither an archaeologist nor has he ever carried out a legally licensed excavation in Israel or Jerusalem. In order to excavate one must have at least a BA in archaeology which he does not possess despite his claims to the contrary. We are aware of his claims which border on the absurd as they have no scientific basis whatsoever nor have they ever been published in a professional journal. They fall into the category of trash which one finds in tabloids such as the National Enquirer, Sun, etc. It’s amazing that anyone would believe them...”
Nine years ago I tried to have an objective discussion with some TBMs. I thought if we could agree certain "facts" as true, then stage 2 could be a discussion of where they take us.

It would be an exercise that would take no longer than 15-30 minutes.

My bad, it only elicited abuse from them, not one answer.

Why are they so averse to discussing "facts" and then let those facts lead wherever?

Here are my questions:-

Facts to be agreed or refuted

1. It is Church doctrine that there was no death of any kind on this planet prior to approximately 6,000 years ago (2 Nephi 2:22; Alma 12:22-24; D&C 77).

2. Death has been a part of this planet's history for billions of years (any school textbook)

3. Human skeletons have been discovered which are tens of thousands of years old, even over a million years old (any school textbook).

4. Dinosaur bones have been discovered that are 65 million years old or more (any school textbook).

5. Evidence exists of intelligent human life on this planet 7,000-100,000 years ago (cave drawings, weapons, tools, farming, skeletons, buildings etc.)

6. It is Church doctrine that all human beings alive today are descended from 2 parents (Adam & Eve) who lived (became mortal) approximately 6,000 years ago and from 2 parents (Noah and his wife) who lived approximately 4,500 years ago (from Noah's 3 sons Gen. 9:19)

7. Mitochondrial DNA studies show that all humans alive today have a common female ancestor who lived approximately 170,000 years ago (http://www.actionbioscience.org/evolution/ingman.html)

8. It is Church doctrine that the American Indians are descended from Israelites (Book of Mormon, Doctrine and Covenants, Declaration of the Quorum of 12 Apostles, Past Prophets up to and including Gordon B. Hinckley)

9. DNA studies support the expert prevailing anthropologists' view that the American Indians were from Asia 15,000 – 30,000 years ago

10. It is Church doctrine that there was a literal, universal flooding of the earth approximately 4,500 years ago that destroyed all life except 8 human beings (Noah's family) and the animals transported in the ark

11. Science asserts it is absolutely impossible that such a universal flood occurred.

12. Church doctrine (Book of Abraham) state that our sun gets its light from Kolob.

13. It is a scientific fact that the sun generates its own light through nuclear fusion (all stars do this). It does not receive its light from another planet, star, celestial entity.

14. Joseph Smith stated he had no wife but Emma.

15. The church lists 33 wives of Joseph Smith, including one 14 year old, several teenagers and several who were, at the same time, married to other men (polyandry)

16. Joseph Smith claimed to translate the Chandler papyri as the "Book of Abraham", mentioned the very handwriting of Abraham and made specific translations of various facsimiles contained in the LDS scripture called "The Book of Abraham". At the beginning of the book the Church states it is a translation of the papyri

17. All Egyptologists (LDS and non LDS) who have examined the fragments of the papyri in the possession of the Church agree Joseph Smith's writings are not a true translation of the Egyptian.

18. Joseph Smith and "Essentials in Church History" state that the "Nauvoo Expositor" press was destroyed because it printed lies about Joseph Smith. In fact, Joseph Smith told the city council the newspaper was all lies.

19. The "Nauvoo Expositor's" statements about Joseph Smith were, in fact, true i.e. he had multiple wives, was teaching the doctrine of plural marriage to others, had been ordained a "king" and was planning a theocracy. ("Nauvoo Expositor")

These facts cannot simply be brushed aside as unimportant or irrelevant. For instance, the "Fall"/ death before Adam is both doctrinal and historical in LDS scriptures. So please consider these "facts" seriously. Any consequences can be discussed after we agree what is factual (real).

Please, therefore, as requested above, let me know which statements you agree and which, if any, you refute with the reasons/evidence for your refutation

DanMullenite
captain of 100

Post by DanMullenite »

davedan wrote: August 5th, 2017, 10:45 pm 1. Shroud of Turin is fake
2. Blood is not a good source of DNA, Red blood cells lack a nucleus and therefore lack DNA. White blood cells and Reticulocytes (immature RBCs) do.
3. Experiments with Copal stingless bees trapped in amber failed to yield any significant DNA.
This is to all true believers in Christ – prove your claims:

1. Prove to me there is a God. No anecdotal evidence such as I know or I believe. No proxy evidence such a revelation transmitted through a supposed third party. Show me a picture, show me God. If you are not able because God is shy then I’ll settle for a writing. Not some supposed transmittal through a third party, but an actual writing. For example, the Ten Commandments written by the hand of God. Don’t tell me they are lost or have been taken back and don’t bring me something removed from a Southern State house lawn, bring me the original. If you are familiar with the Antiques Road Show at least give me the provenance required by them.

2. Prove to me that your definition of God is correct when compared to the hundreds of other extant definitions.

3. Prove to me that your one God theory is correct as compared to a multiply God theory believed by many other religions.

4. Prove to me that Christ was an actual historical figure and not a composite character of various individuals living around that proximate time. This may not seem like such a hard challenge, but there are various reputable scholars that doubt the historical Christ. Read and compare the various resources and objectively evaluate the evidence. Is there sufficient evidence to definitively conclude that one or the other position is correct. There is plenty of information available to fuel this debate, on the internet. Use historical documents other than the Bible. The Bible should be excluded because it is like asking co-conspirators if they were involved in a crime.

5. There a limited number of historical writings written during that time period. They are limited but they do exist. Why is there no historical mention of Herod’s extermination of children that is recorded in the Bible as happen shortly after the birth of Christ? When Christ was resurrected the Bible mentions hundreds of the righteous dead arising with Christ and walking about. There definitely should have been some historical mention of this zombie apocalypse. Why is there no historical mention of such a strange event other than in the Bible?

6. Using the historical record of the creation of the cannon of the Bible, prove to me that the excluded books were correctly excluded and the canonized books were correctly included.

7. Prove to me that the Roman Empire embraced version of Christianity is correct as compared to the Gnostic version practiced in the Biblical lands after the death of Christ. Prove to me that Gnosticism lost because it was heretical rather than losing due to the over whelming power and influence of the Roman Empire that had embraced a literal interpretation of Christianity.

8. Prove to me, using a textual analysis of the Bible that Matthew and Luke aren’t copies of Mark. Prove to me that the Gospel of John has any textual consistency when compared to the other three Gospels. Prove to me, by textual analysis that the writings of Paul are talking about the same Christ as mentioned in the Gospels. To help you get started read, “Who Wrote the New Testament? The Making of the Christian Myth”, by Burton L. Mack 1995.

9. Explain to me why large portions of Biblical scholars are agnostics or atheists. To help with that read, “godless How an Evangelical Preacher Became One of America’s Leading Atheists”, by Dan Barker 2008.

10. Explain the term “Judeo/Christian”. Explain why the creation myth of Christianity is any more relevant or accurate than the Norse, Germanic, Druid, Roman, Babylonian, Egyptian, Assyrian, Persian, Inca, Aztec, Mayan, Hopi, Greek, Chinese, Korean, Japanese … myths.

11. These are just a few of the issues not to mention such problems as the translation issues. This is another easy issue to explore because there are actual texts out of the various codices of the Bible with the translations in the margins. Zondervan Publishing House is a good source.

12. Read the controversy, and obstructionist activities of the Catholic Church and others in the translation of the Dead Sea Scrolls. There’s a read that will give you pause about your interpretation of Christianity.

Try to find the truth and don’t fall for just another lie.

Rensai
captain of 1,000

Post by Rensai »

DanMullenite wrote: August 5th, 2017, 10:50 pm
Rensai wrote: August 5th, 2017, 1:15 pm https://www.christiancourier.com/articl ... sda-church
Nine years ago I tried to have an objective discussion with some TBMs. I thought if we could agree certain "facts" as true, then stage 2 could be a discussion of where they take us.

It would be an exercise that would take no longer than 15-30 minutes.

My bad, it only elicited abuse from them, not one answer.

Why are they so averse to discussing "facts" and then let those facts lead wherever?

Here are my questions:-

Facts to be agreed or refuted

1. It is Church doctrine that there was no death of any kind on this planet prior to approximately 6,000 years ago (2 Nephi 2:22; Alma 12:22-24; D&C 77).

2. Death has been a part of this planet's history for billions of years (any school textbook)

3. Human skeletons have been discovered which are tens of thousands of years old, even over a million years old (any school textbook).

4. Dinosaur bones have been discovered that are 65 million years old or more (any school textbook).

5. Evidence exists of intelligent human life on this planet 7,000-100,000 years ago (cave drawings, weapons, tools, farming, skeletons, buildings etc.)

6. It is Church doctrine that all human beings alive today are descended from 2 parents (Adam & Eve) who lived (became mortal) approximately 6,000 years ago and from 2 parents (Noah and his wife) who lived approximately 4,500 years ago (from Noah's 3 sons Gen. 9:19)

7. Mitochondrial DNA studies show that all humans alive today have a common female ancestor who lived approximately 170,000 years ago (http://www.actionbioscience.org/evolution/ingman.html)

8. It is Church doctrine that the American Indians are descended from Israelites (Book of Mormon, Doctrine and Covenants, Declaration of the Quorum of 12 Apostles, Past Prophets up to and including Gordon B. Hinckley)

9. DNA studies support the expert prevailing anthropologists' view that the American Indians were from Asia 15,000 – 30,000 years ago

10. It is Church doctrine that there was a literal, universal flooding of the earth approximately 4,500 years ago that destroyed all life except 8 human beings (Noah's family) and the animals transported in the ark

11. Science asserts it is absolutely impossible that such a universal flood occurred.

12. Church doctrine (Book of Abraham) state that our sun gets its light from Kolob.

13. It is a scientific fact that the sun generates its own light through nuclear fusion (all stars do this). It does not receive its light from another planet, star, celestial entity.

14. Joseph Smith stated he had no wife but Emma.

15. The church lists 33 wives of Joseph Smith, including one 14 year old, several teenagers and several who were, at the same time, married to other men (polyandry)

16. Joseph Smith claimed to translate the Chandler papyri as the "Book of Abraham", mentioned the very handwriting of Abraham and made specific translations of various facsimiles contained in the LDS scripture called "The Book of Abraham". At the beginning of the book the Church states it is a translation of the papyri

17. All Egyptologists (LDS and non LDS) who have examined the fragments of the papyri in the possession of the Church agree Joseph Smith's writings are not a true translation of the Egyptian.

18. Joseph Smith and "Essentials in Church History" state that the "Nauvoo Expositor" press was destroyed because it printed lies about Joseph Smith. In fact, Joseph Smith told the city council the newspaper was all lies.

19. The "Nauvoo Expositor's" statements about Joseph Smith were, in fact, true i.e. he had multiple wives, was teaching the doctrine of plural marriage to others, had been ordained a "king" and was planning a theocracy. ("Nauvoo Expositor")

These facts cannot simply be brushed aside as unimportant or irrelevant. For instance, the "Fall"/ death before Adam is both doctrinal and historical in LDS scriptures. So please consider these "facts" seriously. Any consequences can be discussed after we agree what is factual (real).

Please, therefore, as requested above, let me know which statements you agree and which, if any, you refute with the reasons/evidence for your refutation
Yes, I get the point you're trying to make and you're right to a certain extent in that we don't accept or agree with everything that is in the textbooks, etc. But what you are really missing is that Ron Wyatt seems to have exactly zero supporting evidence for any of his claims. I admit I didn't spend a lot of time checking that, but I did find several websites that stated plainly that he has:

1) Never conducted an authorized dig in jerusalem or israel
2) Never actually produced a single artifact that anyone else can examine
3) Been thoroughly debunked on Noah's ark and many other claims that can actually be tested
4) First claimed the blood of christ was analyzed in a lab back in Tennessee, but then later changed the story and said it was in jerusalem, neither of which has ever been shown to be true.
5) Even his own church, who originally funded him, later decided he was a fraud and stopped supporting him and in fact, 2 guys from that church wrote an entire book about his fraud.

When someone makes a fantastic claim, they should be able to show some supporting evidence. For example, with Joseph Smith or any other real prophet, God never requires us to just accept them on blind faith, he gives certain evidences, that when combined with the testimony of the holy ghost, provides enough for us to extend that person some trust and carefully consider their message. On the other hand, when someone comes along making fantastic claims and can provide no evidence, it would be pretty foolish to take them at their word, especially when they are trying to drum up money to fund their "research" through their videos and presentations.

That said, if you know of any actual artifacts he's produced that can be verified or some other convincing evidence that I've missed I'd be interested in seeing that.

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

DanMullenite wrote: August 5th, 2017, 11:11 pm
davedan wrote: August 5th, 2017, 10:45 pm 1. Shroud of Turin is fake
This is to all true believers in Christ – prove your claims:

1. Prove to me there is a God. No anecdotal evidence such as I know or I believe. No proxy evidence such a revelation transmitted through a supposed third party. Show me a picture, show me God. If you are not able because God is shy then I’ll settle for a writing. Not some supposed transmittal through a third party, but an actual writing. For example, the Ten Commandments written by the hand of God. Don’t tell me they are lost or have been taken back and don’t bring me something removed from a Southern State house lawn, bring me the original. If you are familiar with the Antiques Road Show at least give me the provenance required by them.

2. Prove to me that your definition of God is correct when compared to the hundreds of other extant definitions.

3. Prove to me that your one God theory is correct as compared to a multiply God theory believed by many other religions.

4. Prove to me that Christ was an actual historical figure and not a composite character of various individuals living around that proximate time. This may not seem like such a hard challenge, but there are various reputable scholars that doubt the historical Christ. Read and compare the various resources and objectively evaluate the evidence. Is there sufficient evidence to definitively conclude that one or the other position is correct. There is plenty of information available to fuel this debate, on the internet. Use historical documents other than the Bible. The Bible should be excluded because it is like asking co-conspirators if they were involved in a crime.

5. There a limited number of historical writings written during that time period. They are limited but they do exist. Why is there no historical mention of Herod’s extermination of children that is recorded in the Bible as happen shortly after the birth of Christ? When Christ was resurrected the Bible mentions hundreds of the righteous dead arising with Christ and walking about. There definitely should have been some historical mention of this zombie apocalypse. Why is there no historical mention of such a strange event other than in the Bible?

6. Using the historical record of the creation of the cannon of the Bible, prove to me that the excluded books were correctly excluded and the canonized books were correctly included.

7. Prove to me that the Roman Empire embraced version of Christianity is correct as compared to the Gnostic version practiced in the Biblical lands after the death of Christ. Prove to me that Gnosticism lost because it was heretical rather than losing due to the over whelming power and influence of the Roman Empire that had embraced a literal interpretation of Christianity.

8. Prove to me, using a textual analysis of the Bible that Matthew and Luke aren’t copies of Mark. Prove to me that the Gospel of John has any textual consistency when compared to the other three Gospels. Prove to me, by textual analysis that the writings of Paul are talking about the same Christ as mentioned in the Gospels. To help you get started read, “Who Wrote the New Testament? The Making of the Christian Myth”, by Burton L. Mack 1995.

9. Explain to me why large portions of Biblical scholars are agnostics or atheists. To help with that read, “godless How an Evangelical Preacher Became One of America’s Leading Atheists”, by Dan Barker 2008.

10. Explain the term “Judeo/Christian”. Explain why the creation myth of Christianity is any more relevant or accurate than the Norse, Germanic, Druid, Roman, Babylonian, Egyptian, Assyrian, Persian, Inca, Aztec, Mayan, Hopi, Greek, Chinese, Korean, Japanese … myths.

11. These are just a few of the issues not to mention such problems as the translation issues. This is another easy issue to explore because there are actual texts out of the various codices of the Bible with the translations in the margins. Zondervan Publishing House is a good source.

12. Read the controversy, and obstructionist activities of the Catholic Church and others in the translation of the Dead Sea Scrolls. There’s a read that will give you pause about your interpretation of Christianity.

Try to find the truth and don’t fall for just another lie.
No. I will not waste my time attempting to prove anything to you.

DanMullenite
captain of 100

Post by DanMullenite »

brianj Oh, you will not? Well, we shall see.
I have spent the last couple of months reading and watching the videos on this website of Ron Wyatt and I am amazed and grateful that I came across this information. I was reading Psalms and there was references to the Exodus and I began to look for information on the internet about maps and where it may be. I found out about the work that was done by Mr. Wyatt and then read about the other things like Sodom and Gomorrah, the ash remains, the Garden Tomb, the Ark, and I am astounded that these places exist today and the evidence is in support of the Biblical accounts!! How awesome and what a unique and special person Ron Wyatt was to be compelled to search and be led by the Lord to do the things he did. Its clear the Lord was guiding him. Extraordinary, because he was willing to be led.

DanMullenite
captain of 100

Post by DanMullenite »

Jesus DNA
In the video they matched to images
They exactly the same person young
Jesus and aged Jesus