Suicide

For discussing the Church, Gospel of Jesus Christ, Mormonism, etc.
Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Suicide

Post by Elizabeth »

When one contemplates suicide it is at a time when stress has taken over and one is no longer of sound mind nor able to think in a rational manner.
CelestialAngel wrote: July 28th, 2017, 4:44 pm In logical terms I think of suicide as murder because you are killing an INNOCENT person. That's how I personally feel. Everyone should think of themselves as innocent.

waialeale
captain of 10

Post by waialeale »

CelestialAngel wrote: July 28th, 2017, 4:44 pm In logical terms I think of suicide as murder because you are killing an INNOCENT person. That's how I personally feel. Everyone should think of themselves as innocent.
Whoaa there that is quite the statement. I disagree. I believe nearly all suicides are a type of death equivalent to dying from any other illness like a heart attack or stroke or cancer. The truth is that we cannot judge anyone who dies by suicide because we have not walked in their shoes. To say anything otherwise is truly foolish and cruel. We simply do not have all the facts. Remember when Elder Scott taught that if one is abused too much suicide results. And the person who mentioned SRA - Yea it is real and prevalent and it does kill and anyone who dies from SRA wounds and it looked like a suicide, no they were murdered and not by themselves because they are not themselves after such trauma.

Red
captain of 100

Post by Red »

waialeale wrote: July 31st, 2017, 12:08 am
Whoaa there that is quite the statement. I disagree. I believe nearly all suicides are a type of death equivalent to dying from any other illness like a heart attack or stroke or cancer. The truth is that we cannot judge anyone who dies by suicide because we have not walked in their shoes. To say anything otherwise is truly foolish and cruel. We simply do not have all the facts. Remember when Elder Scott taught that if one is abused too much suicide results. And the person who mentioned SRA - Yea it is real and prevalent and it does kill and anyone who dies from SRA wounds and it looked like a suicide, no they were murdered and not by themselves because they are not themselves after such trauma.
What is SRA?

kittycat51
captain of 1,000

Post by kittycat51 »

Red wrote: July 31st, 2017, 11:58 am
What is SRA?
Satanic Ritual Abuse

Red
captain of 100

Post by Red »

kittycat51 wrote: July 31st, 2017, 1:51 pm
What is SRA?
Satanic Ritual Abuse
What is that? I remember seeing that as well. I dont know what it is.

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliet »

Red wrote: July 31st, 2017, 4:02 pm
kittycat51 wrote: July 31st, 2017, 1:51 pm

What is SRA?
Satanic Ritual Abuse
What is that? I remember seeing that as well. I dont know what it is.
https://youtu.be/GUIThGCQZLA This is my video entitled, "What is Satanic Ritual Abuse"

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

I just watched a documentary about the pain of those who had lost loved ones through suicide. It made me want to be more open with my kids and encourage my kids to be more open about feelings, struggles, hopes etc. It also is a reminder that suicide is a permanent “solution” to a temporary problem & that such a “solution” is not solving problems or pain but shifting them to others.

https://youtu.be/WlDt9jq9ceE