Main Body of Ten Tribes in Kurdistan/Armenia

For discussing the Church, Gospel of Jesus Christ, Mormonism, etc.
EdGoble
captain of 1,000

Post by EdGoble »

As will be seen from this material, if we divorce ourselves from the multitudes of incorrect traditions and speculations in false LDS traditions and false speculations in Apocrypha on the Lost Ten Tribes, and confine ourselves to scriptural and historical accounts from historians in the know at the time, the actual location of the ten tribes "pure bloods" (or as pure blooded as an Israelite can get) becomes clear, the heartland of where the main body is located (i.e. NOT the ones that spread out, but the main body), it is clear that the majority of them never left the place where they were taken captive in the first place, because they were never permitted to do so, not by the Kings of the Persians and Medes the whole time they were in captivity, and not by the Parthians in the era of Rome. They are still there to this day, but have lost their identity like the Lamanites. Some that got away from the main body made their way along the Silk Road to the east and far east, but as I say, the majority, the main body, stayed put. This may come as a surprise to those that insist that there is a mystery about their location, but what better place to hide them, than to keep them where they were taken captive and assimilated while the world believes they were deported to some hollow place in the earth or some other planet? There is no mystery. It was to this area where the Lord visited them. It was from this area where the Magi, the three "Kings", came, to visit the Savior, who were three prophets from the Ten Tribes at the time of the Savior.

How more simple can it get than this?

"COMMENTARY 4 MAY 2007 - SALT LAKE CITY Approaching Mormon Doctrine
"Much misunderstanding about The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints revolves around its doctrine . . .
Not every statement made by a Church leader, past or present, necessarily constitutes doctrine. A single statement made by a single leader on a single occasion often represents a personal, though well-considered, opinion, but is not meant to be officially binding for the whole Church . . . Isolated statements are often taken out of context, leaving their original meaning distorted."

"Some doctrines are more important than others and might be considered core doctrines. For example, the precise location of the Garden of Eden is far less important than doctrine about Jesus Christ and His atoning sacrifice. The mistake that public commentators often make is taking an obscure teaching that is peripheral to the Church’s purpose and placing it at the very center . . ." (http://www.mormonnewsroom.org/article/a ... n-doctrine)
Scriptures:
"In the days of Pekah king of Israel came Tiglath-pileser king of Assyria, and took Ijon, and Abel-beth-maachah, and Janoah, and Kedesh, and Hazor, and Gilead, and Galilee, all the land of Naphtali, and carried them captive to Assyria." (2 Kings 15:29).
"And the king of Assyria found conspiracy in Hoshea: for he had sent messengers to So king of Egypt, and brought no present to the king of Assyria, as he had done year by year: therefore the king of Assyria shut him up, and bound him in prison. Then the king of Assyria came up throughout all the land, and went up to Samaria, and besieged it three years. In the ninth year of Hoshea the king of Assyria took Samaria, and carried Israel away into Assyria, and placed them in Halah and in Habor by the river of Gozan, and in the cities of the Medes." (2 Kings 17:4-6)
"And the king of Assyria did carry away Israel unto Assyria, and put them in Halah and in Habor by the river of Gozan, and in the cities of the Medes: Because they obeyed not the voice of the LORD their God, but transgressed his covenant, and all that Moses the servant of the LORD commanded, and would not hear them, nor do them." (2 Kings 18:11-12)
Quotes:

James E. Talmage:
". . . From the scriptural passages already considered, it is plain that, while many of those belonging to the Ten Tribes were diffused among the nations, a sufficient number to justify the retention of the original name . . . are now in existence in some place where the Lord has hidden them. To them the resurrected Christ went to minister after His visit to the Nephites . . ." (Articles of Faith, p. 308)
Josephus, a Jewish Historian in 90 A.D. in his Antiquities of the Jews, recorded a statement from King Agrippa to the Jews:
“What: Do you stretch your hopes beyond the river Euphrates? Do any one of you think that your fellow tribes will come to your aid out of Adiabene? Besides, if they would, the Parthians would not permit them.” (Josephus, Antiquities of the Jews Book 11, Chapter 5, XI, V. 2)
Josephus also wrote:
"So he [Ezra] read the epistle at Babylon to the Jews that were there; but he kept the epistle itself, and sent a copy of it to all those of his own nation that were in Media; and when these Jews had understood what piety the king had toward God, and what kindness he had for Esdras, they were all greatly pleased; nay, many of them took their effects with them and came to Babylon, as very desirous of going down to Jerusalem; but then the entire body of the people of Israel remained in that country; wherefore there are but two tribes in Asia and Europe subject to the Romans, while the ten tribes are beyond Euphrates till now, and are an immense multitude, and not to be estimated by numbers." (Antiquities of the Jews 11:2)

Jerome, in the 5th century AD wrote:
"Until this day the ten tribes are subjects to the kings of the Persians, nor has their captivity ever been loosened" (Tom. 6 : 7).
Also:
"The Ten Tribes of Israel inhabit to this day the cities and mountains of the Medes, as their fathers did a thousand years before." (Ibid., 6 : 80).
Also:
"The Hebrews say that the Assyrians and Chaldeans took the Jews into captivity not only to Persia and Media but also to the Bosporus and the north; and at the end of days God in his mercy will call them back from there."
Account of Elder Jack Hughes, Senior Missionary to Armenia
“When we were called to serve in the Russia Moscow Mission with a sub-mission to Armenia, I was one day packing to go to the MTC, and in a quiet moment it was like a voice said to me, 'Jack, You are going to teach the 10 tribes.' I stood there chilled, and from that moment I knew that many Armenians would turn out to be of the 10 tribes lineage. (http://web.archive.org/web/200806041442 ... ribes.html)
Where is Assyria, and Land of the Medes?
"The Medes . . . were an ancient Iranian people who lived in an area known as Media (northwestern Iran) and who spoke the Median language. They mainly inhabited the mountainous area of northwestern Iran and the northeastern and eastern region of Mesopotamia and located in the Kermanshah-Hamadan (Ecbatana) region Their emergence in Iran is thought to have occurred between 1000 BC to around 900 BC." (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medes)

"Assyria was a major Mesopotamian East Semitic-speaking kingdom and empire of the ancient Near East and the Levant . . .
. . . between the mid-2nd century BC and late 3rd century AD a patchwork of small independent Assyrian kingdoms arose in the form of Ashur, Adiabene, Osroene, Beth Nuhadra, Beth Garmai and Hatra during the Parthian and early Sasanian Empires, a period which also saw Assyria become a major centre of Syriac Christianity and the birthplace of the Church of the East."

"Centered on the Tigris in Upper Mesopotamia (modern northern Iraq, northeastern Syria, southeastern Turkey and the northwestern fringes of Iran), the Assyrians came to rule powerful empires at several times."(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assyria)
Study Finds Close Genetic Connection Between Jews, Kurds
The people closest to the Jews from a genetic point of view may be the Kurds, according to results of a new study at the Hebrew University.

Tamara Traubman Nov 21, 2001 12:00 AM

The people closest to the Jews from a genetic point of view may be the Kurds, according to results of a new study at the Hebrew University.
Scientists who participated in the research said the findings seem to indicate both peoples had common ancestors who lived in the northern half of the fertile crescent, where northern Iraq and Turkey are today. Some of them, it is assumed, wandered south in pre-historic times and settled on the eastern shores of the Mediterranean.
Professor Ariella Oppenheim and Dr. Marina Feirman, who carried out the research at the Hebrew University, said they were surprised to find a closer genetic connection between the Jews and the populations of the fertile crescent than between the Jews and their Arab neighbors. Oppenheim pointed out that previous research of DNA of Jews, including her own work, had revealed great genetic similarity between Jews and Arabs, particularly Palestinians from Israel and the territories.
The present study, however, involved more detailed and thorough examinations than previous research. In addition, this was the first comparison of the DNA of Jews and Kurds.
Genetic similarity between peoples is measured by comparing the frequency of genetic mutations among them. This information makes it possible to reconstruct their paths of migration and to discover their unwritten history. The present study, however, reveals only part of the story, since it is based on mutations of the Y chromosome. Since this chromosome, which determines male gender, is passed only from father to son, it does not contain information about the mothers' contributions to the genetic reservoir under study.
The study's findings are published in the current issue of The American Journal of Human Genetics.
The researchers used the DNA of 1,847 Jewish men of Ashkenazi, Sephardi and Kurdish descent; Muslims and Christians of Kurdish, Turkish and Armenian descent; various Arab populations; and Russians, Poles and residents of Belarus. (http://www.haaretz.com/study-finds-clos ... ds-1.75273)

DesertWonderer
captain of 1,000

Re: Main Body of Ten Tribes in Kurdistan/Armenia

Post by DesertWonderer »

I've always thought that they were simply mixed in with the populations of Iraq / Iran. Which, if true, is ironic given the fact that it is those countries that most want Israel destroyed.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

DesertWonderer wrote: June 28th, 2017, 7:33 am I've always thought that they were simply mixed in with the populations of Iraq / Iran. Which, if true, is ironic given the fact that it is those countries that most want Israel destroyed.
Don't you think that those desires for destruction are somewhat mutual in nature?

kittycat51
captain of 1,000

Post by kittycat51 »

Oh my this has jogged my memory a bit, but not enough. A member in my ward was telling me last year about an experience her close friend had over somewhere in that area (vicinity). PLEASE if someone else knows more please clarify or add. I'm not sure but I think this person my friend was talking about is President Boyd K. Packer's grandson who was a mission president? I can't remember particulars, something about a family members health crisis that brought them back home temporarily from their mission and President Packer stating that he knew he would not leave this earth until he saw the 10 tribes starting to be gathered. That was being fulfilled with his grandson. I think the "health crisis" was around the time of President Packer's death, thus his grandson happened to be home for his grandfather's death/funeral.

AGAIN, my memory is partially jarred. Anyone else know anything?

EDIT: I found this. President Packer was called to serve in 2014. Mission Presidents serve for 3 years. So the area is the Ukraine area, not necessarily in Armenia but interesting still.

Kenneth Boyd Packer, 38, and Cari Marie Robinson Packer, four children, Spring Creek 20th Ward, Springville Utah West Stake: Ukraine Kyiv Mission, succeeding President Jörg Klebingat and Sister Julia Klebingat. Brother Packer is a former bishop, counselor in a bishopric, high councilor, high priests group leader, elders quorum president, ward mission leader and missionary in the Russia St. Petersburg Mission. Manager of development, Provo Missionary Training Center. Born in American Fork, Utah, to Kenneth William Packer and Bobby Lynn Packer.

DesertWonderer
captain of 1,000

Post by DesertWonderer »

Silver wrote: June 28th, 2017, 8:02 am
DesertWonderer wrote: June 28th, 2017, 7:33 am I've always thought that they were simply mixed in with the populations of Iraq / Iran. Which, if true, is ironic given the fact that it is those countries that most want Israel destroyed.
Don't you think that those desires for destruction are somewhat mutual in nature?
History has not shown that to be the case.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

DesertWonderer wrote: June 28th, 2017, 11:15 am
So Israel unilaterally bombing those countries doesn't count, eh? Israel gets an automatic get-out-of-jail-free card because why exactly? And which period of time are you referring to with the nebulous "history?"

DesertWonderer
captain of 1,000

Post by DesertWonderer »

Silver wrote: June 28th, 2017, 11:20 am
So Israel unilaterally bombing those countries doesn't count, eh? Israel gets an automatic get-out-of-jail-free card because why exactly? And which period of time are you referring to with the nebulous "history?"
u·ni·lat·er·al
[yoo-nuh-lat-er-uhl]
ADJECTIVE
relating to, occurring on, or involving one side only: unilateral development; a unilateral approach.
undertaken or done by or on behalf of one side, party, or faction only; not mutual: a unilateral decision; unilateral disarmament.

Just thought you might want to know what the word unilateral means.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

DesertWonderer wrote: June 28th, 2017, 12:51 pm

u·ni·lat·er·al
[yoo-nuh-lat-er-uhl]
ADJECTIVE
relating to, occurring on, or involving one side only: unilateral development; a unilateral approach.
undertaken or done by or on behalf of one side, party, or faction only; not mutual: a unilateral decision; unilateral disarmament.

Just thought you might want to know what the word unilateral means.
LOL
Then for you:
history
[his-tuh-ree, his-tree]

1. the branch of knowledge dealing with past events.
2. a continuous, systematic narrative of past events as relating to a particular people, country, period, person, etc., usually written as a chronological account; chronicle:
a history of France; a medical history of the patient.
3. the aggregate of past events.

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

No.

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

e tu Silver? Why are you joining all those combined against Israel in your criticisms? You've got the scriptures and the gospel, you ought to recognize who it is that inspires the forces which have aligned against the Jews and their homeland, Israel and have managed to get the whole world to take sides on this issue...

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

AI2.0 wrote: June 28th, 2017, 7:35 pm

e tu Silver? Why are you joining all those combined against Israel in your criticisms? You've got the scriptures and the gospel, you ought to recognize who it is that inspires the forces which have aligned against the Jews and their homeland, Israel and have managed to get the whole world to take sides on this issue...
I know exactly how you feel. I was there until a few years ago. Then it hit me. The Lord protects His own. If a people obey the commandments they are blessed. If they have a "form of godliness but deny the power thereof" they are not blessed. If they routinely break multiple commandments, they are cursed. How far away from the Lord can a people get? So far that when He appears in all His glory they have to ask, "what are these wounds in thy hands?" They are not, even now, ignorant of the life, mission, crucifixion, and resurrection of Christ. Yet, they still will not know Him when He comes.

Further, there is credible talk of Mossad involvement in 9/11. I simply cannot believe that the leadership of Israel deserves all the praise we heap on them. That there are humble, peaceable followers of Jehovah in Israel, I am certain. Unfortunately, those good folks are not running the country. Israel will be tried for her misdeeds and then redeemed by the Lord.

DesertWonderer
captain of 1,000

Post by DesertWonderer »

Silver wrote: June 28th, 2017, 8:55 pm
AI2.0 wrote: June 28th, 2017, 7:35 pm

I know exactly how you feel. I was there until a few years ago. Then it hit me. The Lord protects His own. If a people obey the commandments they are blessed. If they have a "form of godliness but deny the power thereof" they are not blessed. If they routinely break multiple commandments, they are cursed. How far away from the Lord can a people get? So far that when He appears in all His glory they have to ask, "what are these wounds in thy hands?" They are not, even now, ignorant of the life, mission, crucifixion, and resurrection of Christ. Yet, they still will not know Him when He comes.

Further, there is credible talk of Mossad involvement in 9/11. I simply cannot believe that the leadership of Israel deserves all the praise we heap on them. That there are humble, peaceable followers of Jehovah in Israel, I am certain. Unfortunately, those good folks are not running the country. Israel will be tried for her misdeeds and then redeemed by the Lord.
Now we get to it... :((

http://search.myway.com/search/video.jh ... ab&tpr=sbt

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

I don't believe this.
I believe they are in a place we do not know about in the far north.
John the Revelator is with them.
There is no way they are in Armenia or Kurdistan; the scriptures are quite clear, as was Joseph Smith.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

https://www.fairmormon.org/answers/Ques ... ice_cap%3F

Mark E. Peterson wrote:

...the Ten Tribes are lost. We do not have any indication in the revelations as to their whereabouts.[2]

Joseph Fielding Smith wrote:

The promise is made that they shall return, but to this day they are lost to the world. As they journeyed to the north many of their number straggled and fell behind and mingled with the peoples in the lands through which they passed, but the main body continued on their journey and were hidden by the hand of the Lord.[3]

Bruce R. McConkie wrote:

The Lost Tribes are not lost unto the Lord. In their northward journeyings they were led by prophets and inspired leaders. They had their Moses and their Lehi, were guided by the spirit of revelation, kept the law of Moses, and carried with them the statutes and judgments which the Lord had given them in age past. They were still a distinct people many hundreds of years later, for the resurrected Lord visited and ministered among them following his ministry on this continent among the Nephites. (3 Nephi 16:1-4; 3 Nephi 17:4.) Obviously he taught them in the same way and gave them the same truths which he gave his followers in Jerusalem and on the American continent; and obviously they recorded his teachings, thus creating volumes of scripture comparable to the Bible and Book of Mormon. (2 Nephi 29:12-14.)[4]

The lost ten tribes are likely scattered among the nations of the earth

While some have seen the ten tribes together in a discrete location, Elder McConkie wrote later in life:

There is something mysterious and fascinating about believing the Ten Tribes are behind an iceberg somewhere in the land of the north, or that they are on some distant planet that will one day join itself with the earth, or that the tribe of Dan is in Denmark, the tribe of Reuben in Russia, and so forth. A common cliché asserts: "If we knew where the Lost Tribes were, they would not be lost." True it is that they are lost from the knowledge of the world; they are not seen and recognized as the kingdom they once were; but in general terms, their whereabouts is known. They are scattered in all the nations of the earth, primarily in the nations north of the lands of their first inheritance (italics added).[5]

Russell M. Nelson taught:

Here on earth, missionary work is crucial to the gathering of Israel. The gospel was to be taken first to the “lost sheep of the house of Israel.” Consequently, servants of the Lord have gone forth proclaiming the Restoration. In many nations our missionaries have searched for those of scattered Israel; they have hunted for them “out of the holes of the rocks”; and they have fished for them as in ancient days.

The choice to come unto Christ is not a matter of physical location; it is a matter of individual commitment. People can be “brought to the knowledge of the Lord” without leaving their homelands. True, in the early days of the Church, conversion often meant emigration as well. But now the gathering takes place in each nation. The Lord has decreed the establishment of Zion in each realm where He has given His Saints their birth and nationality. Scripture foretells that the people “shall be gathered home to the lands of their inheritance, and shall be established in all their lands of promise.” “Every nation is the gathering place for its own people.” The place of gathering for Brazilian Saints is in Brazil; the place of gathering for Nigerian Saints is in Nigeria; the place of gathering for Korean Saints is in Korea; and so forth. Zion is “the pure in heart.” Zion is wherever righteous Saints are. Publications, communications, and congregations are now such that nearly all members have access to the doctrines, keys, ordinances, and blessings of the gospel, regardless of their location.

Spiritual security will always depend upon how one lives, not where one lives. Saints in every land have equal claim upon the blessings of the Lord.[6]

EdGoble
captain of 1,000

Post by EdGoble »

Silver wrote: June 29th, 2017, 6:47 am https://www.fairmormon.org/answers/Ques ... ice_cap%3F

Mark E. Peterson wrote:

...the Ten Tribes are lost. We do not have any indication in the revelations as to their whereabouts.[2]
Yep. That's why I said in the OP, that this type of thing is false tradition. If we start out assuming that everything that every general authority ever said on a subject represents revealed or eternal truth, and that there was never any historical indicator of certain facts in any record, scriptural or otherwise, we will never make progress on any subject where what they had to say happens to be incorrect.

That's like relying on General Authority statements for Book of Mormon Geography and being stuck on the Hemispherical Theory. Even North American Theorists don't believe in the Lehi in Chile statement attributed to Joseph Smith. Why not? Joseph Smith said it didn't he? Oh, he didn't? What evidence have ye? None. Only that your favored statements are the ones for North America. He also said at different times that the ten tribes were in the hollow earth or on another planet, and we have good evidence that he did.

We have to lay aside the false statements, regardless of who said them and rely on the best evidence.
Last edited by EdGoble on June 29th, 2017, 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

EdGoble
captain of 1,000

Post by EdGoble »

Robin Hood wrote: June 29th, 2017, 6:35 am I don't believe this.
Of course you don't, just like you are in the dark ages about the flood, and other critical matters, not critical for salvation, but critical for understanding what is likely to be truth about poorly-understood issues. You are welcome to continue to believe what you do, but you will make no progress toward truth on these matters.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

EdGoble wrote: June 29th, 2017, 8:19 am
Of course you don't, just like you are in the dark ages about the flood, and other critical matters, not critical for salvation, but critical for understanding what is likely to be truth about poorly-understood issues. You are welcome to continue to believe what you do, but you will make no progress toward truth on these matters.
Did someone rattle your cage?

EdGoble
captain of 1,000

Post by EdGoble »

Robin Hood wrote: June 29th, 2017, 8:27 am Did someone rattle your cage?
You are welcome to display your desire for ignorance, as you have in the past. Be my guest.

EdGoble
captain of 1,000

Post by EdGoble »

kittycat51 wrote: June 28th, 2017, 10:03 am Oh my this has jogged my memory a bit, but not enough. A member in my ward was telling me last year about an experience her close friend had over somewhere in that area (vicinity). PLEASE if someone else knows more please clarify or add. I'm not sure but I think this person my friend was talking about is President Boyd K. Packer's grandson who was a mission president? I can't remember particulars, something about a family members health crisis that brought them back home temporarily from their mission and President Packer stating that he knew he would not leave this earth until he saw the 10 tribes starting to be gathered. That was being fulfilled with his grandson. I think the "health crisis" was around the time of President Packer's death, thus his grandson happened to be home for his grandfather's death/funeral.

AGAIN, my memory is partially jarred. Anyone else know anything?

EDIT: I found this. President Packer was called to serve in 2014. Mission Presidents serve for 3 years. So the area is the Ukraine area, not necessarily in Armenia but interesting still.

Kenneth Boyd Packer, 38, and Cari Marie Robinson Packer, four children, Spring Creek 20th Ward, Springville Utah West Stake: Ukraine Kyiv Mission, succeeding President Jörg Klebingat and Sister Julia Klebingat. Brother Packer is a former bishop, counselor in a bishopric, high councilor, high priests group leader, elders quorum president, ward mission leader and missionary in the Russia St. Petersburg Mission. Manager of development, Provo Missionary Training Center. Born in American Fork, Utah, to Kenneth William Packer and Bobby Lynn Packer.

There are lots of 10-tribe patriarchal blessings appearing from Ukraine, within the expected area. Because these people started fanning out from their center over time.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

EdGoble wrote: June 29th, 2017, 8:30 am
You are welcome to display your desire for ignorance, as you have in the past. Be my guest.
Whereas you don't desire ignorance; it just comes naturally.

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

EdGoble wrote: June 29th, 2017, 8:19 am
Get this, he also doesn't believe we have a Heavenly Mother.

I actually can understand him not accepting your theory, but Heavenly Mother?? Anyway, Robin Hood has some particular opinions so expect it from him.

I think your theory is interesting...when I have more time I'll maybe be able to look at it a little closer and have some questions for you.

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

I believe they are in a place we do not know about in the far north.
John the Revelator is with them.
There is no way they are in Armenia or Kurdistan; the scriptures are quite clear, as was Joseph Smith.
Yes, John the Revelator is 'with' them, just as the three Nephites are among the Gentiles (us). But they don't walk around with name tags to prove who they are. I suspect that if the 10 tribes were in Kurdistan, they could have John the Revelator among them and they wouldn't know it, just as we don't know when we are ministered to by one of the three Nephites.

And Pray tell, WHERE is a place in the 'far north' that we don't know about?

Could it also be that 'north' doesn't mean the North pole, but is symbolic or north of Israel?

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Silver wrote: June 28th, 2017, 8:55 pm . . . .
There is much more than just "credible talk" regarding Mossad involvement in 9/11. There is a mass of evidence that this was the case, though most of it is circumstantial. You could throw a certain brand of Zionist into the mix, as well; and certainly neocon involvement.

Israel and its establishment is a mixed bag. Large numbers of Orthodox Jews think it was established illegally. Barry Chamish and many others have documented the criminal elements in the Israeli government and institutions, many of whom come from the atheistic and certainly the anti-Christ side of the equation. There were well known, documented massacres of Palestinians during the 'war for Israeli independence', that are no way justified from any stance except extreme 'real politic'.

Most Utahns are totally unaware of our own Rep. Wayne Owens involvement with some of these elements and the strong evidence that he was murdered, and not really found on a Tel Aviv beach dead of a heart attack (yes I have direct testimony from people who were in Tel Aviv who were in a position to know; along with the information that came from Barry Chamish: RIP, 24 August 2016).

But just realize that its a MIXED BAG. God moves in mysterious ways.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

EdGoble wrote: June 29th, 2017, 8:35 am
There are lots of 10-tribe patriarchal blessings appearing from Ukraine, within the expected area. Because these people started fanning out from their center over time.
There was a Jewish guy who did a study and subsequent video documentary on this 'fanning out' phenomenon that I remember watching a few years ago. He found Jewish/10 Tribe-related groups in China, India, among the Pushtun Afghanis as I recall, and in several other areas, who had traditions they were descended from these tribes. There was one small group in Myanmar or someplace in Indonesia, as well, etc.

So they could easily have moved up into the Ukraine area.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Robin Hood wrote: June 29th, 2017, 9:46 am
EdGoble wrote: June 29th, 2017, 8:30 am
Whereas you don't desire ignorance; it just comes naturally.
Such a nasty, nasty comment and dig.